• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 03

Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 03

123

The events spanning the next week or so are best described by just copy-pasting Menaka's emails here. I will leave out the mundane parts related to our family and other stuff.

*****

Email 1

Dearest Prakash

I know you must be curious to hear what happened next with Dara. As you wanted, I have decided to describe everything in as much detail as I can.

Today after I was returning from dropping Ayan off at the school bus, Dara just tagged along with me. I felt very uncomfortable at the idea of riding the lift back with him to our apartment. What if some of the neighbors saw? I said this to Dara but he ignored it. His cockiness is getting out of hand. Luckily, no one saw us in the lift and even on our floor, none of the other apartment doors were open.

When we entered the apartment, Dara immediately lunged at me and grabbed me in an embrace. I was wearing a sari. I squirmed and fought him off saying he should at least give me some time to finish up chores in the kitchen. He kissed me on the cheek, squeezed my boobs, and let me go. As I went to the kitchen, he strode to the couch, picked up the remote and turned the TV on. He sat there watching TV masterfully as if he owned the place while I cleaned up after breakfast in the kitchen. A few minutes later, he came into the kitchen and watched me work.

"Yesterday was amazing." he said. "That glimpse of your perfect ass was so intoxicating that I fucked Vimla three times on the roof last night."

I said nothing, just kept wiping the counter.

"I know you are jealous of her but..."

"I am NOT jealous." I interrupted him.

"You are right to be jealous." he ignored me and continued. "You are such a pristine beauty with the perfect body. She is lumpy and a little ugly. And there are pimples on her ass. It's not smooth, creamy, and round like yours."

I felt my ears burn at how brazenly and shamelessly he was discussing my body as if it were a piece of meat.

"But Vimla gives me access to her cunt, and that's what matters." he stepped close to me and put his arm around my waist. "If you change your mind about that, I promise I will be faithful to you and only you."

"You're out of your mind." I pushed his arm away and started washing my hands.

He pulled me against him and then pushed me towards the wall.

"Memsaab, why are you being so coy?"

He then planted his thin lips on mine and kissed me hard. To be honest, I had been craving his touch too so as long as the physical action started, my resentment at his cockiness melted away. In fact, like I said yesterday, it might even have played a role in my arousal.

His hands moved fast, pulling down my pallu and unhooking my blouse in the back. He also deftly unhooked the bra and before I knew it, in a matter of seconds, he'd gotten me topless. He put one hand on my left breast and squeezed it really hard.

"Owww! Not so hard!" I broke the kiss and complained.

He adjusted the strength of his squeezing and mauled my boobs. And soon I noticed that the bulge in his pants rubbing against my thigh was growing. I blushed with shame and a bit of arousal as I remembered how I had jacked him off and how he had cum on my boobs. I remembered how different it looked from yours. How thick it was. I didn't even realize when my hand found its way to his pants and unzipped them.

"Good girl!" Dara patted my cheek, happy that I was taking an initiative.

"Don't get any ideas." I said, but I wasn't sure what that even meant when I had fished out his dick like a street whore.

He then turned me around so I was facing away from him and put both his hands on my naked tits. He moved his hips a little to the side so his erect dick was rubbing against my right hip. I reached back and started jacking it off.

For a few moments, we were in a state of mutually provided physical bliss. I loved his he kissed my neck, occasionally pecking at my cheeks and lips. His fingers were skillfully flicking my nipples and pinching them, making them really erect. he also ran his nails all over my bare flat stomach which also for some reason gave me goosebumps. All this while, I was jacking him off. He would occasionally give me instructions like,

"Looser grip...now play with the balls...now a little faster..."

Dara was running both his hands all over my chest and stomach. I was almost in a trance, and doing this, especially in the kitchen, was making me feel very kinky. I could feel a definite wetness down there. And just as I was thinking about that, Dara slid one hand down inside the sari and took out the tucked portion.

"What are you doing????" I protested, letting go of his dick as his the loosened.

"Just the sari memsaab...I promise...I'll keep the petticoat on."

I tried to reach for the folds and tuck them back in, but it was too late because Dara was deftly unraveling the sari layer by layer.

"Promise?" I breathlessly asked.

"Promise!" he said.

And I got back to jacking his dick off as the sari came off completely and fell down. I was now in our kitchen, topless, with only a petticoat and panties on, getting felt up by our gurkha watchman as I jacked off his dick. Can you imagine that, Prakash? Does it turn you on? Once my sari was off, he also tried a couple of times to feel up my crotch but I kept moving his hand back up. But I will tell you, his touch, even over two layers of clothing, felt really good on my pussy mound.

"Ummmhhhh...I am very close..." Dara moaned after a couple of minutes as I had been jacking him off really fast.

He tried to take my hand off his dick like the last time. But this time I didn't let go. I didn't want a repeat of the last time. I kept pumping his dick until it was about to spurt and then aimed it at the floor. He shot several gobs of semen all over our kitchen floor, and some drops even fell on my sari even though I had tried to aim away from it.

After Dara finished cumming, he let go of me. I stepped forward and started picking up my bra and blouse.

"Please...just...stay like that for a while."

He asked so sweetly and politely that I agreed. I gathered my clothes in a bunch and put them on the counter. Then I got a rag, got on my hands and knees and started cleaning his cum from the floor. It looked...somehow denser than yours. As I cleaned, my boobs hung and swayed, and Dara commented on how good they looked. He also spanked my ass once, but after a stern look from me, didn't try it again.

"Memsaab, I love a woman in a sari, but isn't it a little inconvenient if we are going to do this often?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...takes so much time to take off and then put on. Even salwar kurta is very inconvenient. Why don't you wear western clothes?"

"I don't have too many western clothes." I replied.

"Whatever you have. Just a suggestion." he said. Walking out of the kitchen, he added, "I will be back at noon when I have a little break. It will be good if you strip down to the way you are so we can save time."

Again, I was struck by how cocky he was being.

-

After Dara left, I stripped naked and masturbated three times on our bed. I kept replaying everything we had done and the kinkiness of the situation. After bringing myself off all those times, I felt a little sleepy so I took a nap without putting my clothes back on.

I was awakened by the sound of the doorbell. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost noon. I dragged myself off the bed, still feeling a little groggy. It was only after I walked out to the living room that I realized I was fully naked. A part of me was tempted to open the door like that, but it seemed too big of a step.

I recalled Dara's instructions and for some reason felt resentful that he should be telling me what to wear and what not to wear. So I went to the kitchen, and put the whole sari back on before going to answer the door. When I finally opened the door, Dara pushed it roughly, closed it behind him and with a surly expression said,

"What took you so long?"

I was pissed with his tone of voice. So I replied,

"I was sleeping. What do you want?"

He smiled and put his arms around me.

"You know what I want, memsaab. But will you give it to me?"

"Don't be oversmart!" I shook his arms off.

"Why are you fully dressed? I thought I told you to be topless and take of your sari." he tugged at my pallu, making me spin a little as a couple of layers of the sari came off.

"Dara, stop it!" I yanked at the sari and wrapped it around me again. "You can say whatever you want. I am not going to obey you. Don't forget your place."

"Fine." he shrugged and plonked himself on the couch. I glared at him, then went and sat next to him.

He put his arm around and shoulder and gently pulled me towards him so I was leaning against his body. For the next few minutes, he kissed me on the neck and cheeks and got me a little worked up. So when he tried to take my pallu off this time, I didn't resist. Soon he had me topless and only in my petticoat. I expected him to take his dick out but he didn't.

Instead turned 90 degrees facing me and started kissing me passionately on the lips. With practice, he was actually getting a lot better at it. His hands though, didn't maul my boobs as usual. He kept one hand behind my head holding me in the kiss and his other hand started slowly caressing my thigh. I shuddered as his touch, even through the petticoat fabric, mad me break out into goosebumps. Part of me wanted to stop him, but I reasoned that as long as he confined himself to the thighs, it was okay. We made out like that, him caressing my thighs while kissing me on the lips and stroking my neck. Soon I was breathing quite heavily.

"Memsaab." he said between kisses.

"Hmmm?"

"Please let me take off your petticoat."

I just shook my head, and that too tentatively, because honestly, I was now craving for his touch on my bare thighs.

"Please." and then kissing again.

I shook my head again, but even more tentatively.

"I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

I said nothing and kept kissing him. I put one hand on his lean muscular shoulders and rubbed them. After a minute or so of making out, Dara moved his hand from my thigh slowly up to the waist and to the petticoat knot. I moved a hand and put it on top of his. We stared into each other's eyes, our breathing heavy and our faces slightly sweaty. After about twenty seconds of the staring contest, I took my hand away.

He smiled and pulled at the string. I didn't protest. He put a fingers inside the waistband and loosened it. I found my hips rising by themselves to help him slip off the penultimate article of clothing covering my modesty.

"Red undies. Nice." he tried to touch my pussy mound, but I said,

"Not there."

"Okay, okay." he said and resumed stroking my thigh, this time making direct contact with my skins. I felt a jolt surge through me at his touch. I realized that I was letting things go a lot farther than I would have ideally wanted.

Suddenly he stopped kissing me, took his hand off my thighs, and sat back. I stared at him, breathing heavily.

"Straddle me." he said, tugging at my arm.

I don't know why, but I felt myself compelled to obey him. I got up and put my knees outside his thighs on the couch cushion facing him. Then I lowered myself into his lap, and we started kissing. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. I could feel his erection through his pants poking against the crotch of my panties. I shifted slightly to avoid that direct contact but it was still rubbing against my thighs.

I moved a little more until my crotch was resting on his right thigh. I took my right leg and put it between his legs. In this position, the curve of his thigh fit perfectly again the junction of my thighs. very snug fit. And before I knew it...god this is so embarrassing...before I knew it, I started moving my hips up and down his thighs, more or less dry humping him.

The friction that this motion caused with his thighs, even through the fabric of my panties and of his pants, was beginning to affect my clitoris. I started moaning with every stroke. Dara, for a change seemed taken aback. He was a passive participant and I was the one doing all the work, kissing him, rubbing his hair, and of course, dry humping his thigh. But he soon recovered his wits.

"Memsaab, there are easier ways to do this."

"Shut up!" I said in a voice so hoarse that I couldn't believe it was mine.

I was rocking back and forth and sideways, the friction was feeling great against my clit. The pleasure wave was building up. And that's when Dara decided he had enough license to try something else. He calmly slipped one hand down the back of my panties and grabbed my right as cheek. I was too far along to be scandalized or stop him. Honestly, if he had had more, I probably wouldn't have stopped him. But he contented himself with fondling the naked skin of my ass while I dry humped his thigh.

The feel of his rough fingers massaging my ass directly also had an additional effect on me. Within a minute, the orgasm hit. And I moaned my way through it, continuing to ride his thigh. It lasted for a good 15 seconds or so. And when it subsided, I just plonked my head on his shoulder and hugged him tight.

"That was interesting." Dara said kissing me. "Don't think I've ever seen a woman do that before."

"I've never done it either." I said, suddenly filled with shame that I had just orgasmed in front of this lowly watchman.

"My turn." he said and unzipped his pants. His dick sprang out.

And sitting on his right thigh, with my head on his shoulder and kissing him like a teenager, I jacked him off.

He left to return to his job. I cleaned his cum off the floor again, making a mental note that next time I should have a napkin or a towel handy.

So that's what happened today. He didn't return the rest of the day.

I am a little freaked out, Prakash. What I spontaneously did...felt so cheap and trashy. I am contemplating just shutting this whole experiment down before I go too far.

Love You Menaka ---

I finished reading the email a third time and was wild with arousal. I had already jacked off twice to it already. The mental image of Menaka, clad in just her undies, masturbating using our watchman's knee and then jacking him off...mindblowing! I realized that I did not feel any jealousy anymore and was in fact rooting for Dara to go all the way with my wife soon. Considering the pace at which things were going, maybe it would happen the very next day. I wished there was a way I could see all this happening instead of just reading descriptions.

I sent Menaka a short reply saying I loved everything she had written, that I loved her a lot, and was glad she was finding some spontaneous pleasure. I thought about adding that if she wanted to go all the way, she had my blessings, but then decided against it. I did not want her to do anything obligated by my desires.

The next 36 hours or so crept by very slowly. I had a tough time focusing on my work and my mind kept going back to what was happening in Mumbai. Finally when we reached another coverage zone, I excitedly refreshed my inbox and was delighted to see an email from Menaka. It had arrived almost a day ago. Eagerly,I opened it and started reading.

Email 2 ---

Dearest Prakash

Thank you so much for your understanding and enthusiastic email. It meant a lot. I thought you might be angry with me. Having your support makes it easy for me to deal with my guilt and shame.

Guilt and shame are the theme of this email. After what I did, when my mind returned to normal, I was filled with an overwhelming sense of self-loathing. Typing it all outin an email for you only made that sense stronger. I kept tossing and turning all night, barely able to sleep. The next morning when I was dropping Ayan for his school bus, I kept praying that the watchmen wouldn't be there. But of course they were.

Banke had a smile on his face as he stared at me. Dara was standing with his hands folded and a wide grin on his face. I tried to avoid eye contact. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dara raise his right knee and then slap his thigh a few times. At this, Banke burst out laughing.

I felt my face go hot with consternation as I not only relived the shame of what I had done, but also felt new shame and anger at the fact that Dara had obviously told everything to Banke. Dara had assured me of Banke's discretion, but how could I trust him?

I stopped at the corner of our lane with Ayan. The bus finally arrived. I led him onto the bus and it drove off. I turned around. I could see Dara standing outside the gate looking in my direction. I felt another pang of shame and guilt. And I took an impulsive decision. There was an empty rickshaw passing by. I hailed it and got in.

"Where to, madam?" he asked.

My mind was blank. I finally said,

"Inorbit mall."

Long story short, I did not find myself up to the task of facing Dara again at least today. I went to the mall, shopped around a little, browsed a few books, watched a movie, had lunch, doing everything on my own. I called up mom and talked to her. By the time it was late afternoon, I still didn't feel like going home. So I took a rickshaw to Ayan's school. Picked him up after his day ended, and took him to the park. Then to Juhu beach. Then showed him a cartoon movie. It was past 10 PM by the time we got home.

Dara wasn't around. Banke was busy talking to someone at the other end of the compound. He didn't notice me as I quickly led Ayan to the lift. At home, I put a tired Ayan to bed. Now I am writing you this email and then I am going to sleep.

Before you ask...what about tomorrow? I don't know. Spending a normal day has made me a feel a lot better already. I'll decide tomorrow what to do tomorrow

Love you Menaka xoxo

--

I could not help but feel a sense of anti-climax because of this email. I had expected something much more...explosive. But she had taken a day's break for her games. Not that I could blame her. Menaka was a shy demure small town middle class girl at heart. Even with me, exploring her sexuality had been a long slow journey. Just the strides she had made so far with Dara were huge. It was understandable if she wanted to slow things down a little and introspect.

I was about to log off and go back to work when suddenly I saw an alert at the corner of the screen. Menaka had logged on to Skype! I checked my watch. It was around 1 AM in India. had she logged on hoping to find me? Our ship was moving pretty fast, so before we moved out of the coverage zone, I dialed Menaka.

The Skype tone rang a couple of times before the call was declined. I thought it was a network problem. I tried again. Disconnected again. I was about to try a third time when Menaka sent a chat message.

- He's here right now. Can't do video or voice.

I was stunned! Granted that the email I had just read was sent a day ago. But still, going from that to having him in our apartment in the middle of the night within 24 hours? What had I missed?

- WTF?????

is all I could type.

And then the prompt that Menaka was typing something seemed to last for an eternity as I waited for some clarification on exactly what was going on.

--

Finally the message from Menaka popped up in its entirety

- I was sleeping when the door bell rang repeatedly. I went to answer it and Dara was standing outside, covered in sweat. It's an unusually humid night here. He asked if he could take a bath at our house because the tap downstairs wasn't working. I was puzzled, asked why he needed to have a bath this late at night. He smiled and said it was because he had just spent an hour having sex with Vimla on the roof. And then as he stepped closer, I could smell the combination of sex juices on him. He smiled again and said he was feeling very sticky and could I please allow him to have a bath. I reluctantly let him in.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds