• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif

Slaves of Sif

12

Author's note: This story takes place during Thor, but is an AU with Sif ending up on Earth instead of Thor.

*****

Jane Foster didn't like women. More accurately women didn't like her, called her names and gossiped about her behind her back, but she was getting off topic. The point was she wasn't sexually attracted to women... or at least she hadn't been until Darcy Lewis bulldozed her way into her life. Then Jane started having these thoughts, but she thought if she was gay or bisexual she would have known before now, so it must be some kind of fluke.

Then her van crashed into a woman only to become scrap metal upon impact, the mysterious woman effortlessly carrying herself and her assistant out of the wreckage and giving them some weird herbs to eat before picking them up again and carrying them to their crappy apartment building.

"I'm sorry we hit you." Jane whispered lamely as the woman carried her to her bed.

Sif smiled, "Like I said, it is I who owe you the apology Lady Jane. My timing was unfortunate, but I think I know how I can make it up to you."

"How?" Jane asked out of curiosity, still confused what was going on.

Then Jane blushed furiously as Sif cupped her cheek and softly spoke again, "Some time ago an enchantress named Lorelai cast a spell on me. It was meant as a punishment, revenge for imprisoning her for her crimes, by turning me into an abomination like her, but worse. See, she is irresistible to men, while she made me equally irresistible to women. Such a thing in my world is often considered deviant behaviour, and at first I was furious. But, over time, I came to adore the effect I have on my gender, and have become highly efficient at pleasing the women who flock to me. I now wish to please you, Lady Jane."

Jane's head was spinning. Sif had been talking about 'her world' for the better part of an hour, which was all the time it took for this exotic creature to get them out of the desert and safely back home, yet despite the impossible incident with the van Jane still wasn't sure what to believe.

She never liked jumping to conclusions, even when there was significant evidence placed in front of her that suggested there was no other conclusion, and yet she couldn't deny Sif's words. To do so seem disrespectful to this... this goddess. Besides, Jane could barely stop herself from reaching up and pressing her lips to the other woman's, and not in the casual way she had felt when she had first met Darcy, but the way she felt being around her assistant now she'd had time to fall for the curvaceous woman.

Her desire was such that Jane closed her eyes the second Sif lowered her head downwards, however instead of simply kissing her the stronger woman whispered, "Before we start, it may comfort you to know that if I am convinced a woman is only interested in me thanks to Lorelai's magic I'll let her go. That is very rare as most of the women I meet have at least a passing desire for their own gender, and I'd wager you have much more than a little curiosity given the way you look at Lady Darcy, and the way she looks at you. Tell me Lady Jane, are the two of you together, or are you resisting your desires as so many women do?"

Taken aback at the question Jane blushed, and then stammered, "D, Darcy is my intern, and my friend, I... I could never..."

"As I suspected." Sif smiled softly, stroking Jane's face, "Don't worry my lady, I will ensure that the two of you become lovers. But first, I would have you both."

Jane opened her mouth to protest, or at least she thought she did. Honestly when Sif pressed her lips to hers things became a little foggy, her brilliant mind clouded and she became overwhelmed by being kissed by another woman.

Overwhelmed how soft it was, how good it felt, how despite the opening Sif didn't try sticking her tongue down her throat like so many of the men she had dated or at least gone on a one-off date with. This was so much better than that. This was better than almost anything Jane had ever experienced before, and it only got better when Sif finally added her tongue to the mix.

As Sif gently brushed the astrophysicist's lips with her tongue and then pushed it inside the other brunette's mouth Jane found herself wondering if all women kissed this way. If Darcy kissed this way. Actually, after getting to know the girl Jane guessed that Darcy would be more like her ex-boyfriends.

Forceful right from the start, and so very sloppy. Somehow that appealed more when Jane thought of Darcy doing it. Then Jane was awoken from her thoughts by Sif breaking the kiss, the brilliant brunette letting out an embarrassing whimper as she wondered what she could have done to displease this goddess of a woman.

Of course that wasn't the case, Sif gently caressing her face and softly telling her, "If we have sex, I guarantee you it will be the most satisfying experience of your life. However, you will be mine forever. Even if I leave you here you will ache for me, and if I allow you to become part of my collection then the days I don't touch you will be even worse. You will become a slave to your innermost desires, and in time you will beg to be collared and branded, your body becoming nothing but a toy for me to play with whenever I want. Is that what you truly want Jane Foster? Do you wish to become my slave?"

It was absurd. On some level Jane understood it was absurd, but in that moment she couldn't bear to say anything but, "Yes."

Sif smiled, "Let me know if you change your mind. In the meantime, you will refer to me as Mistress. Anything else, or forgetting to do so, will result in punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Jane replied without hesitation.

"Good. Very good my little pet." Sif smiled softly before closing the gap between them once again.

As this was Jane's first time with a woman Sif kissed her for a very long time, the warrior woman gently resting herself on top of her prey as they both clearly enjoyed this sign of affection. Then again, Sif had always enjoyed kissing, and she had quickly grown to prefer kissing women to men.

Lorelai's sorcery no doubt had a hand in that, but as she felt Jane's soft lips, and soft body in general, pressed against her own Sif wondered why it had taken a spell to make her realise that, at least for her, women made superior mates.

It was not the first time she had thought such a thing, nor would it likely be the last, but this was not the time to wonder such a mystery. This was the time to concentrate on her latest conquest, the perfect porcelain doll which was Jane Foster, the little human who was now kissing her back without any of the nervousness of the initial kiss.

True, Jane was not the greatest kisser, but she did a pretty good job at massaging Sif's tongue with both her mouth and her own tongue, and she helpfully lifted herself up when necessary to make it easy for Sif to remove her clothing. Sif had found in the past if a first timer was nervous, like Jane clearly was, leaving their underwear on was a good way to relax them, which Sif did. Partly.

Jane's panties stayed where they were, but Sif removed everything else, including the other brunette's bra, allowing the warrior woman to gently play with the cute little handful Jane had to offer while moving her lips to the scientist's neck.

To Sif's delight Jane immediately started moaning and whimpering at her touch, which in turn pushed Sif to begin sucking as well as kissing her neck while she cupped those perky little boobs, her fingers teasing Jane's nipples to hardness before her mouth even got anywhere near them. Not that Sif was able to resist them for very long after that.

Sure enough Sif soon began the inevitable descent on her prey's body, kissing her way down Jane's chest until she could slide her lips up the scientist's right boob and take one of her nipples into her mouth. Sif sucked gently at first, but she couldn't resist swiping her tongue over it before she kissed her way down that breast, kissed her way up the other and gave Jane's left nipple the same treatment.

She then went back and forth between those tits, Jane clutching the sheets and whimpering adorably as Sif enjoyed her prize. Although if she was truthful with herself the entire time Sif was mindful of the real prize waiting for her between Jane's legs.

Jane couldn't believe this was happening. She wasn't the kind of girl who would just sleep with a man the moment after she met him. She'd only had sex with three guys, all of which she had dated for a long time before finally allowing them to flop around on top of her.

This was nothing like that though. This was literally something out of this world. A woman from another world, and if her sexy accent was any indication, from another time too. Or at least from a world somehow more advanced than Jane's yet with some very primitive thinking, which was fascinating, although Jane was far too preoccupied with what Sif was doing to her to dwell on it. Too overwhelmed by the fact that she was having sex with an alien.

Even though she would never admit it under any circumstances Jane had fantasised about being slowly seduced by a humanoid lifeform. Some musclebound creature who slowly romanced her and then took her hard and rough when she was ready.

Somehow she had never combined that with her occasional fantasies of being with another woman, and now it was happening Jane couldn't believe she hadn't considered it. Then again maybe it was better that she hadn't, because while she had an active imagination she could have never done justice to this image.

It only got better when Sif finally moved away from her breasts and started kissing her way down to her stomach, lingering there for a few long minutes before finally moving lower. Then she spent a few long minutes kissing Jane's thighs before slowly removing the astrophysicist's panties, pressing several kisses to Jane's legs as she went.

When Jane's last item of clothing was finally tossed aside Sif returned to kissing Jane's legs, making her way upwards agonisingly slowly and then pressing her lips to the area around the trembling woman's cunt without ever touching it.

Jane wasn't fond of using bad language, and she was constantly scolding Darcy for her foul mouth, but now the astrophysicist wanted to use every bad word she knew. She wanted to scream these words in frustration at Sif, and demand the warrior woman just touch her already. And if that didn't work she wanted to beg for mercy.

Promised that she would do anything if Sif just touched her where Jane needed her the most. However Jane couldn't. She just couldn't. Not because her modesty wouldn't allow her too, but because she was so overwhelmed with sexual need that she couldn't form words. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't speak, something which was terrifying for the brainy brunette. So it was something of a relief when she was able to form something coherent when Sif finally gave her what she wanted, even if it was a bad word.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Jane screamed long and loudly as she received her first lick from another woman's tongue to her vagina, the astrophysicist following it up with mindless whimpers and whines until it was time for her second lick, quickly followed by her third, fourth and fifth, "OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD! OOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

After that Sif settled into a steady pussy licking rhythm which once again rendered Jane completely incoherent, but she continued screaming which Sif took as a positive sign.

After all, unless there was some kind of enchantment on the walls, Jane's servant was most likely hearing her mistress's cries, the Lady Darcy seeming the loyal type who would check on her mistress's well-being. Darcy also seemed the curious type, making it even more likely that they would be discovered as Sif intended, something the warrior woman was greatly looking forward too.

As much as Sif was eager to be discovered enslaving Jane so she could begin enslaving Darcy it was Jane who Sif needed to concentrate on. Luckily that was no hard task, Sif's latest conquest proving even more delicious than she looked, a primal part of the warrior woman regretting not simply burying her face in between Jane's thighs the moment she laid eyes upon the delicious looking thing.

Of course that would be giving in completely to Lorelai's evil magic, and while Sif no longer saw anything wrong with indulging in these taboo desires she had promised herself she would never truly force herself upon another woman, hence why she tried her best to give Jane the chance to resist.

The moment of hesitance had passed though, Sif nevermore sure that she had stumbled across a woman who shared her taboo desires as Jane's delicious juices flowed like a river down her throat, the taste like the sweetest wine the warrior had ever known.

Jane even had the nerve to grab onto her hair and pushed downwards while thrusting her hips upwards, acting like one of the most wanton lesbian sluts Sif had ever met. Oh how the Asgardian loved it. She loved everything about the situation, from the Midgardian's enthusiasm, at the way her body trembled beneath her, to the way her honey-like juices flowed down Sif's throat.

Perhaps most of all Sif loved the way that Jane screamed for her. Sif loved screaming. She didn't do it often herself of course, but she took sadistic joy in making her enemies scream in agony, and more importantly Sif revelled in being able to make her sexual conquests scream in pleasure.

The only downside in this case was that nothing out of Jane's mouth was coherent except the occasional swear word, meaning that the weaker woman didn't beg for her. Maybe she couldn't physically beg for her, and that made Sif sad. She did so love begging. Oh well, from the way Jane was becoming more frantic Sif could tell that her lover needed more from her, and she was only too happy to give it.

Jane felt like her eyes went so wide they almost fell out of their sockets like one of those ridiculous cartoons Darcy insisted on watching when Sif's tongue first slid across her pussy. When Sif's tongue slowly pushed its way inside her cunt Jane thought that her eyes were literally leaving her sockets.

Like they were going to shoot out of her skull and she would be blind forever from the force of this intrusion. It was certainly making her vision blurry, although that could have just been because she was so overwhelmed with pleasure.

She also let out the loudest scream of the night so far, Jane too far gone to remember why she had ever wanted to stay quiet as she frantically face fucked the Amazon in between her legs.

Which really wasn't a good idea, but Jane would gladly risk her life for the type of ecstasy she was currently receiving. Would gladly give anything to feel this way again. Would gladly become this woman's sex slave, something which was still so absurd to her, and that was before Sif had even finished burying her tongue inside her.

When she was finished, when that long, long tongue was inside Jane's pussy, Sif left it there for a few seconds, then began pumping in and out, driving Jane to the edge of climax in what seemed like seconds. Sif then left her there on the edge for what felt like an eternity, which in reality was only a few minutes, but it was long enough for Jane to start whimpering and trying to beg for her release.

Again she couldn't get out anything coherent, but again she didn't need to, this goddess of a woman increasing the pace of her tongue thrusts until Jane had what she truly wanted, the astrophysicist's brilliant mind exploding as she came in Sif's face.

Jane was cumming in another woman's face, her cum literally squirting out of her and onto her lover in a way she didn't think was possible. At least not for her. Then Sif's hand became vice-like, the taller brunette holding Jane in place with the greatest of ease while sealing her mouth tightly over Jane's cunt.

Jane didn't need to see it, she didn't need to feel it. She just needed to hear it. The obscene gulping sounds, somehow audible through her screams, an undeniable sign that Sif was literally swallowing her cum. Then the clearly stronger woman returned to tongue fucking her and Jane's precious mind was lost again.

It was a manipulation of the highest order but this was when Sif pulled up her skirt, moved her underwear to the side and slowly moved herself round so she was lying in a 69 with Jane. This was the most effective way of getting a new conquest to lick her, most of them so grateful to her for what she was doing they didn't even hesitate.

Jane wasn't one of them, but after half a dozen orgasms the scientist clearly felt obligated to return the favour. Her licks were nervous and awkward, but there was a certain appeal to them, and Sif was already so turned on from her latest conquest/the taste of a new pussy/Lorelai's wicked magic that it wasn't long before she felt a very familiar urge rising in her loins.

To Sif's delight Jane was smart enough to concentrate her mouth/tongue work on her clit while reaching a hand around so she could slip a finger and then two inside the bigger brunette's cunt. This granted Sif a very pleasant release, her cum practically drowning the woman beneath her who struggled to swallow as much as she could, even if it might have been out of self-preservation.

Although given the way Jane immediately return to the task of making her cum once her first orgasm was done Sif guessed the scientist was at least partly enjoying herself. Either that or the desire to return the favour had become great indeed.

It was about this time Sif noticed they weren't alone. Her first instinct was of course to remind herself were she had hidden her weapons, Sif relieved to see they were still there as she focused on the door which had briefly opened slightly before closing again. And riding Jane's face of course.

Sif wouldn't remove her cunt from Jane's face until it was absolutely necessary. Fortunately when the door opened again she swiftly realised it was the Lady Darcy, so not only did she have nothing to fear but her plan was working perfectly. Unless this was some kind of magic trick, which Sif doubted.

Of course there was a chance she was wrong, a thought which weighed heavily on her for the next few minutes as Sif debated whether to end the 69. As there was much she planned to do tonight this seemed like a great way to speed things up, although she had to admit to being reluctant to tear Jane's eager mouth away from her cunt and her mouth away from Jane's tasty twat.

Jane was just so yummy, and had really improved on her cunt licking in a very short time. However there was something Sif desired far more, and ultimately she did not regret her decision to move away, even if Jane whimpered in disappointment and looked up at her with desperate eyes.

"No, don't stop." Jane croaked.

"I'm not, my lady." Sif promised with a grin, "Just, moving on."

"Moving on to what?" Jane asked breathlessly, her eyes becoming wider again as Sif grabbed a seemingly inhuman device from her clothing which attached itself to her crotch and then produced a long smooth dildo seemingly out of nowhere, causing Jane to panic, "What, what-"

"Don't worry Lady Jane, I'm going to make you feel like no man has ever made you feel before." Sif promised as she quickly returned to the bed.

"I, I, I... I... oh God." Jane stammered as Sif mounted her.

The next thing Jane knew her legs were being gently pulled apart and the head of that alien strap-on was pressing against her entrance. She felt she should protest, if only because she had no idea what the device was made of, where it had been and most importantly Jane had no idea whether she could take the monstrous looking dick inside her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Slaves of Sif

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds