• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 13

Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 13

123

Chapter 13

Kidnapped

Next morning the three of them awoke. Elizabeth looked embarrassed. Last night she had not only had sex with a stranger, but given her slave to him. He must think they were a couple of sluts. Jane looked concerned, not knowing what was to happen to her. Would her mistress give her away to this young guy.

Mitch looked so happy his face might split.

'Could you get our clothes from the clothes store. Or, they might be where we had the make-over,' Elizabeth said.

She was trying to sound matter of fact, as though nothing had happened.

'I might not. I might keep you both, as my concubines. You won't need clothes then,' he said.

'Oh? I'm just a blond bimbo, don't know what a concubine is,' she cheekily said. At least the silly voice had gone, though she put one on to tease him.

'A concubine is a woman kept by a man, for his naughty delights,' he said, trying to be serious.

'When you did naughty things to us last night, did you make us yours? Is that why you get to keep us?' she said.

'That's right. You both need to be kept out of trouble,' he said, breaking off a laugh.

'We're just airheads, and can't think for ourselves. We're always getting into trouble, so your right, we need looking after. You're a big strong, clever man, so us silly little things should do as you tell us, sir,' she said.

She spoke in a girly voice, batting her new eyelashes at him. She put her head on one side, in an attempt to look coy and innocent.

'That's a good dumb blond, all you have to do is what I tell you,' he laughed.

She giggled along with him, while Jane stared at them with concern. Of course her mistress was playing around, but was she mimicking her? Was this what she looked and sounded like? She was a mature adult, dressed up like an airhead of a girl. How bad was that. She had been reduced to being a stupid, vacuous girl, of no consequence. She had no opinions, no objectives, except those given to her.

'Thank you sir, that is such a relief. This silly little airhead can't think with her little girly brain. She will have to do all that you tell her, sir,' she giggled.

'Breakfast might be a good start,' he teased.

'What then, sir. Will sir, use his concubine in naughty ways?' she grinned.

'Damn! Look at the time. I've got to get the store open. We get a rush of customers in, the people opening their own stores,' he explained.

Not bothering to cover his nakedness, he jumped out of bed. The women watched him dress, admiring his strong fit body. His tapered back, slim waist, and a cute bottom were of interest. They confirmed he had a pair of strong legs, already knowing so, from last nights' performance.

'Both Ronald and Clarissa will be in shortly, I'll ask them to drop your clothes in,' he hurriedly told them.

As best they could, the two of them washed in a small sink, meant for hand washing. The makeup was off, and the stupid voice gadgets were clear of their throats. With a comb and a brush, they managed to bring their hair into order.

'These outfits are dreadful. I don't want to be seen like this,' Elizabeth complained.

'Sorry, mistress, it's all my fault,' Jane said.

'Don't worry, it was a moment of madness, that's all. It was fun, and ended up well,' she reassured her slave.

Elizabeth looked at Jane, wondering why she had jumped into bed with that guy. She remembered feeling excited at the way men looked at her, when they walked through the mall. It wasn't anything to do with looking stupid. Maybe it was something to do with looking as though they were sluts and available. For a whole year the opposite was true, while working in the desert.

Everything had been tidied away and cleaned up, when Mitch came back in.

'Here's your clothes,' he said, and quickly went back to the customers.

They thankfully pulled decent clothes from the bags, and got dressed. Elizabeth was tempted to dump the garish outfits, but kept them. They walked into the coffee shop through the kitchen, as the rush of customers died down.

'A coffee before you leave,' he asked, with a bright smile.

'Listen. Last night was, well, unusual. OK?' Elizabeth awkwardly spoke.

'Forgotten! Well, maybe I'm lying. You know what I mean. A fresh day and a fresh start, OK?' he smiled.

'Good. We've got to go. Here's my number, give me a call,' she said.

She gave him a little smile, and he thought she looked hopeful.

'I will, promise. I want to get to know you better,' he said.

'Better than last night!' she teased.

'Different to that. I mean, you know what I mean,' he said.

'You just want us as concubines, pandering to your whims,' she goaded him.

'I want a proper date!' he scolded her.

'I'll phone you,' he said, and kissed her.

'I think Jane deserves a kiss too, after last night,' she rebuked him.

He had been ignoring Jane, not wanting to acknowledge they had sex. Unconsciously Elizabeth wanted to see how they reacted, and decide whether to be jealous or not.

He pecked her on the cheek. 'Thank you for last night. It was wonderful for me, I hope it was for you. Are you alright about it?' he quietly asked.

'Don't worry, I'm alright,' Jane smiled, and kissed him on the lips. 'If you decide to take on a sexy slave girl, let me know,' she said, and winked.

At the same time she nodded her head at Elizabeth, leaving him wondering if she meant both of them, or just Elizabeth.

A customer walked, in so they broke off their playfulness.

'The mid morning customers are arriving, I better get on with it,' he said.

He watched them leave, no longer hobbling on high heels. What a night that was! He considered re-chalking the blackboard, with a declaration in big bold lettering, "I had two beautiful blonds in bed last night!" He wouldn't tell anyone, not even his brother.

'Wake up! A latte please,' the guy repeated.

'Sure, no problem, on the house!' Mitch said, breaking into a big smile.

'Your brother wouldn't approve. Thanks, much appreciated. I'll tell him what a good job your doing,' the guy said, and returned the smile.

***

Jane didn't know what to say to her mistress. Sleeping with the man Elizabeth was keen on wasn't a good idea. Especially so, when she was so dependent upon her. The girl had purchased her as an object from a store, defining her as nothing more than a humble slave. Being collared, and declaring her submission, made it all the more real. These thoughts swirled through her head, reinforcing the self-imposed position of slave.

Elizabeth felt happy and contented. She dismissed the fact that Jane had slept with the handsome man she was keen on getting to know. The circumstances had been unique. He had treated Jane with understanding, and he wasn't crowing over bedding the two of them. He was a decent guy, worth getting to know.

The journey home took all her concentration, with unsuspected black ice patches everywhere. A comfortable smile settled on her face once home. She went through the paperwork brought back from the last exploration. Nothing exciting had been discovered, which was usual.

'Thanks, slave,' Elizabeth casually said.

'You're welcome, mistress,' Jane quietly responded, and left the study as silently as she had entered.

Jane was avoiding her mistress, hoping she would forget the trouble she caused yesterday. She had an expensive makeover, and persuaded her mistress to have the same. Then they had rudely danced for her gorgeous shoes, as they were too expensive to afford. Most damning of all, she had slept with a man her mistress liked.

Sooner or later she would have to pay the price for her misdeeds. She was just a slave, so she was to blame, and would have to be punished. She even felt bad over wanting to be punished. Knowing she would become excited when put over the young girls knee for a spanking, added to her guilt.

Elizabeth couldn't concentrate on the work in front of her, however much she tried. The phone rang, startling her. Was it him?

'Hi dad, how you doing? Everything OK? She's fine, fixing dinner. No problem, we're getting on fine. Yes! I'm looking after her,' Elizabeth told her father.

She felt bad over letting his slave sleep with a stranger. There again, she had slept with him too. The relationship had certainly started in a strange way.

'We weren't out in the storm, safely tucked up in bed, with a hot drink. Is Uncle Phil alright? Good. Was it painful? The thing you had to do for him?' she said.

They ran out of things to say, and mumbled their love, followed by hearty goodbyes. So, Uncle Phil didn't have medical insurance. That meant dad had to pick up the bill again. At least it wasn't gambling debts this time.

No sooner had she put the phone down than it rang again.

'Hi Elizabeth, wanted to make sure you got home safely. There's black ice out there, treacherous stuff,' he said.

'Sure, thanks, err, it's nice of you to call. How's business, plenty of customers?' she asked, feeling awkward.

'The weather has kept them away. What about you, busy?' he asked.

'Trying to concentrate on work, but can't. Thinking of you, partly. I don't usually, you know, jump into bed with someone,' she said, avoiding mentioning Jane.

'We need to go on a few dates, to catch up, get to know each other, that sort of thing,' he said.

There was a hint of that throaty chuckle she liked.

'That will be nice. We need to start again,' she laughed.

He was tempted to say he thought it was a great start, but instinctively held off.

'Tomorrow night? We can start with a coffee and see where it goes,' he said.

'I was thinking of dinner, somewhere neutral. That Italian place outside the mall. We could meet around seven?' she asked.

'Yes, that's great, I look forward to it,' he said.

More awkward goodbyes than with her father were made, with each not wanting to hang up, though not knowing what to say.

He didn't mention Jane, or last night at all. Elizabeth sat back with a grin on her face.

***

That night they got into bed, a big comfortable one this time, and more importantly, just the two of them.

'I don't feel like playing around tonight. I can play with you if you want,' Elizabeth offered.

'It's alright, mistress, whatever you want, mistress,' Jane answered.

'OK, let's just cuddle,' she said.

Jane felt the new dildo, shaped like a penis, nestling behind her. It was a reminder of last night. Was her mistress angry with her, therefore, not prepared to play. The loving way in which mistress was cuddling her, was reassuring. The girl fell asleep, and she gentle kissed her lips. It was a nice relationship, yet very strange.

Last year she wouldn't have dreamt of having a lesbian affair. The mere suggestion would have been distasteful. Stranger still, was having this young girl buy her from a store to be used, like a household object. She wasn't just Elizabeth's lover, she was owned as a slave, committed to absolute obedience. It was all the more humiliating that her mistress was only twenty-one. She was a thirty-four year old woman, having to obey a young woman's every instruction.

The idea that she put herself into the role of slave, had been ignored some time ago. The role was firmly seated in her mind, and she lived to the rules of obedience, leaving all responsibility to others. The guilt over sleeping with her mistresses lover faded, as she decided it wasn't her responsibility. She was following her mistresses orders, so she was blameless.

Having resolved yet another conflict of conscience, with the excuse that she was merely a slave, Jane fell asleep.

***

The two women suddenly woke up when the light was switched on, and the covers were pulled back. It quickly sank in that two men were leering at their naked bodies. Jane didn't bother covering herself up, and Elizabeth merely pulled her legs together. They had said something but she missed what it was.

'Come on slave, we're here to collect you,' Phil brashly stated.

'Who's this other one?' Benny asked his pal.

'No idea. We've instructions to pick up one slave, and bring it to Las Vegas. You're the older one so it must be you,' Phil said, pointing at Jane.

The two women were in shock, not knowing what to say.

'Come on, get dressed, we have to get back,' Phil grimaced.

He wasn't looking forward to the long drive. They had flown out here, picked up a rental van, lost their way, and eventually found what they were after. There was supposed to be only the woman, not this girl. She looked good, but what the fuck were they to do with her?

'I'll phone the boss, you stand out here, while she puts some clothes on,' Phil said.

'Where are you taking her? You can't bust in here and kidnap Jane, she belongs here,' Elizabeth shouted.

They knew Jane thought of herself as a slave! She wasn't sure what to say, with so many questions churning her thoughts.

'I've instructions to say, you've been purchased, and have a new owner. That is, the slave has,' Phil said, again pointing at Jane. 'Just get dressed while I sort this out,' he harshly ordered. Wandering into the lounge he muttered to himself. 'Why won't just one thing go as planned. Why is there always shit to deal with.'

'What's this then? When the masters' away the slaves play!' Benny laughed.

He held up a dildo, brandishing it before them like a sword. Both women looked away, filled with embarrassment. More so than being naked. He hefted it like a cosh, and stood at the door, with his back to them.

'I can't let them take you away from me, I promised dad to look after you,' Elizabeth whispered, while looking through the wardrobe.

'I've been sold,' Jane pathetically said.

Elizabeth found something sensible to wear, not wanting to show off her own, or her slaves body.

'Maybe he needs the money for medical bills,' Elizabeth said to herself. 'Damn! It's not right! You can't leave dad,' she told Jane.

'I have to go, I've a new master,' Jane said. She looked shocked and sad, like a puppy having had her nose rubbed in her own pee.

'Can't get through to the boss,' Phil said to his pal.

'What do we do with this other one?' Benny asked.

'Leave her here I guess,' Phil mused.

He didn't want to do that, so she was a problem. He was pretty sure what they were doing was illegal, though that didn't trouble him, it was getting caught that was a bugger.

'I'm a slave, we're both slaves, so you must take me as well,' Elizabeth shouted down the hall.

'Shut up Jane. Do as I say and keep quiet. I'm going with you. Don't worry, we'll run away when we can, back here. If your new master looks OK, I'll just go,' she lied.

There was no way she was going to leave Jane with anyone, even if they were a saint.

'No! You mustn't! You're not a slave!' Jane complained.

'I can't fight these brutes. They'll take you away, and I'll never find you. I've got to go with you. It's not legal to keep us as slaves, so we can just walk away, and find dad,' she said.

Once her mind was made up she clung on to the idea. Besides, what she told Jane was true. Whoever it was couldn't keep her against her will, and so she would run for it, and take Jane with her.

They climbed into the back of the van. Jane was willing, and Elizabeth complied through necessity. It was also an adventure, being abducted in the middle of the night. Archaeology had turned out to be mundane, full of record keeping after finding nothing but pot shards. This would be something to recount to those boring men in the evenings, while sitting around a campfire.

'I'll drive, while you sleep. I'll wake you in a couple of hours for your turn,' Phil told his pal.

They couldn't see inside the dark interior when they got in. Leaning against what she thought was the vans side, she found it was some kind of mesh. In the dark she explored the space, to find they were in a cage. Pushing her fingers through the wire mesh, she found the rest was filled with soft foam. The van was sound proofed! More than anything this frightened her, but she dare not let on to Jane.

Whoever they were working for, someone had gone to a lot of trouble to spirit them away. Up until then she had been hoping this was her father's game. She wondered if he was trying to shock Jane out of her fantasy, and there was still a chance it was so.

Settling down on a mattress, they had nothing to do but talk. It also helped her nervousness.

'Why do you think of yourself as a slave, Jane?' Elizabeth asked.

'I was bought in a store, by you, mistress,' Jane replied.

'Better call me Lizzie from now on,' Elizabeth said.

'Yes, Lizzie.'

'I meant before then, before my father even,' she persisted.

'I got into trouble. Caught stealing some jewellery. I wasn't going to, I was just looking at it, honest,' Jane miserably said.

She explained what happened at the party, with the young guys, and a neighbours son. She felt so wretched, she gave in to the neighbour, and became her servant.

'The insurance money had gone, and I was in debt. There was no choice, I had to sell the house, and move in with the neighbour. To raise money, I put myself up for auction, as a slave. So, that's it, I became a slave. I've had good masters and mistresses. I've been auctioned, sold in stores, won in a card game, and simply taken as a slave. Now I've been bought by a new master,' Jane said.

To her it was a simple recounting of the facts. She missed out that most of these episodes were just a game, played out with Elizabeth's father. It was true she had been won on the turn of a card, but that also had been at her connivance, and she safely ended up back with Bob.

Elizabeth thought the woman had been a slave for some years, from the way she described the events in her life. It was no wonder she thought of herself as a slave, after having submitted to so many masters, and mistresses.

'How do you get out of this? How can I free you?' Elizabeth asked.

'Once a slave, always a slave. I'm used to serving. I don't want to go back to making decisions. What is right and wrong, I just leave to others to decide. All I have to do is obey my owner. All the troubles of life have been lifted from my shoulders, for others to deal with. I like being a slave,' Jane explained.

'You make it sound inviting,' Jane sighed.

She was too tired to argue with the woman. She wanted to know what made her think she was a slave, so as to bring her out of the fantasy world she lived in. Elizabeth was no further forward in fathoming this deep-set idea. On the contrary, it seemed it suited her, so maybe she shouldn't interfere.

She looked at the older woman, wondering how long it would take to slide under, and accept fate as this woman had. Thinking through Jane's tale, she realised how easy it is to give in. The woman had been a responsible person, with a normal lifestyle. Until that life came crashing down, and she became a slave.

Was this her fate too?

Jane cuddled her, soothing her with soft whispers, while stroking her body. She must help her accept this new life style, or she would suffer. Not just from punishments, but from anguish as well.

'Let's get some sleep, we'll need to be fit in the morning,' Elizabeth said.

The two caged women were woken up at dawn, by the side door sliding open. The cage door was unlocked for a metal basin to be thrust in.

'Use this if you have to,' Benny said. He turned away to fetch the sandwiches.

Elizabeth was appalled. Last night she had been in shock, not noticing they had been locked in the cage. Having to pee in a basin wasn't too bad, as the facilities in the desert camp where she worked weren't up to much.

Jane excepted the demeaning position calmly. Jane watched her let loose. The woman seemed to revel in being subjected to the demeaning position, as it reinforced her self-image as a slave.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds