• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cowboy

The Cowboy

1234

My whole life changed when on a vacation trip my wife Melissa, that everyone calls "Mel" met a Cowboy performing in a tourist town. We had moved to Arizona a few months earlier. With the boys out of the house now it was our first trip alone in our camper. Mel wanted to see Tombstone so I picked a campground right on the town limits.

The first night in was great as it was the first time I had gotten to fuck her in the camper. Having other people within twenty feet if us seemed to spur Mel into a wild climax with me realizing this was the first time I didn't have to wait for her. She was cumming on my cock before I had given it any thought. Rushing to catch up I was pumping like crazy to send my sperm into her.

Then Mel spoke softly.

"You know, you don't have to hurry to catch up. We could slow down and then I can cum again when you cum. Or, we could do it again later."

I was surprised. I didn't remember any time I had ever made her cum twice, unless it was early in the marriage. We had never done it twice in one night. Usually it was me that was uncertain that if she had actually cum or when I knew she was usually faking it.

"I'd didn't want to miss out. I didn't think about you wanting to try to cum again." I gasped, trying to get air.

"Just stop with it still in me." She cooed. "We'll build back up to it."

Every couple of minutes Mel would rock up under me. She would watch my face and know just when to let up. She was teasing me by taking me to the edge and then not let me cum and we both knew it. I didn't have any complaints, but it was a new experience to me. Eventually she slipped up and rocked one time too many. Grabbing my ass she got all my cock she could, sending her into a intense orgasm as I empty my balls into her.

We laid with me in her as my cock softened and slipped from her soaked pussy. Rolling apart we were still both gasping for breath as the camper A/C struggled to get the Arizona heat cooled around us. Mel played with her pussy lips. Something I had not had ever seen her do before. She looked at me as her mouth flashed into a smile.

"I've never felt some much cum in me. A lot of it is mine, I know. I'm trying to keep it in me for a long as I can."

There wasn't any worry about her getting pregnant. We decided after two boys that we would not have more children. I had gone to Dr. Snipper and had the boys disconnected years before. Mel wasn't the typical Mormon girl, although her parents wanted her to have lots of kids, Mel, with my approval, decided she was done. Her parents weren't as concerned as they would have been. The problem there being she being Mormon and me not so much.

My wife Mel and I had both had lived in the Salt Lake area our whole lives, met in high school, then married against her parents wishes. When met when we went from middle schools to high school Mel stood out in the crowd. At age 15 she was as tall or taller than most of the boys. A lot of kids called her "Stretch" due to her height, but it became mostly "Stilts" as people would realize it was her long legs that made her so tall. I was in love with her the first day. With Mel it took most of the school year for her to even notice I was around.

I guess guys like shorter girls, and with Mel already at six foot two I was the only one to ask her to an upcoming dance. Most of her girlfriends were going and I hesitated to ask her for fear of being turned down. Mel didn't have much for boobs, but those long legs ended at a nice ass framed nicely below a trim waste. I was only five foot seven at the time and felt odd looking up at her to ask her out. On the dance floor I found myself with my eyes just above nipple level. We danced and both had a good time as we felt the stares and heard the whispers from the other kids.

This went on through high school. Dating or just being pals. Every few months Mel wanted to fuck. It was worth waiting around for. We married the summer after we graduated from high school. Mel's parents insisted she go to college, so they paid for that while I worked my way into low level management jobs. Both kids were born during that time with Mel juggling babies and classes. Her education and good looks got her good jobs in the health and insurance industries.

Now an easier life comes as the boys have their own interests and our jobs provide us with 5 weeks vacation time each year. Which brings us up to me finally climbing off my wife in a camper trailer.

"It's still early. Let's get dressed and walk around the campground."

Mel put on a loose top with no bra and wore her cow girl jeans. She had the g-string in the suitcase that I had bought as a joke a couple of years earlier. It wasn't really a joke to me at the time, but that was my cover story when I could see my idea was backfiring. She said the g-string would keep the jeans from riding into her pussy slit. Much to her parents dismay, there was no reason for her to wear Mormon undergarments since we were not married in a Temple Ceremony and I wasn't raised Mormon.

Outside, in the still hot Tombstone evening, as we walked along, Mel seemed almost giddy. The people camped near us that were outside in the evening air gave us the look that said they had heard what went on inside our camper earlier.

"They act like they must have heard us." I muttered.

"I was a little extra loud so they would ..." She trailed off her words.

"Well, aren't you the naughty girl!"

"I do feel like being a naughty girl. I'm all squishy down there. I think I've already leaked out enough to soak the thong and come through the jeans. Want to feel?"

"Here?"

"We don't know anybody here. Feel me!"

I reached out to touch the jeans at her crotch. "Damp, but not really wet."

She unbuttoned the jeans and lowered the zipper. "No feel inside."

"God Damn, Mel. What will people think if they see us?"

"They'll probably think we aren't married."

The crotch of the thong was soaked.

"Now feel me!" She rasped into my ear.

She was soaked. I worked a finger inside. She came down hard on my hand with her pussy and pressed her lips into my mouth for a really hot kiss.

Mel had stopped growing at six foot three in high school. Me? At five foot nine inches I had never caught up. When it came to kissing she had all the leverage. Before I could get away to get my breath she had cum on my hand. And, loudly enough for anyone within earshot to know what was going on.

I got my hand out of her pants. She fastened up and thanked me.

"I needed that!" She grinned.

Back at the camper we did it again. It was like back in our pre-marriage days. All of a sudden she was hornier than hell and I was grateful as hell. Glad to be along for the ride.

We fell asleep without either of us cleaning up. The next morning we had early plans to head into Tombstone to see the sights. The sheets on the bed smelled of sex.

"I'm not going to change them until it starts to smell like a cathouse in here." My wife proclaimed with a wave of her hand.

She started to get dressed. She put a pair a skimpy panties like I had never seen her wear before. Then blue jeans and a plaid Cowboy style shirt. She slipped on a pair of sandals with three inch heels. You think most women would wear flats and stoop down a little to keep from looking taller that their husband. Not my Mel. She was pouring it on.

When we got into Tombstone people immediately noticed. Mel was loving the attention and seeing people talking quietly while looking straight at her. We went down the main street already filled with tourists, stage coaches, and make believe Cowboys hawking tickets to gunfight shows. Several of the Cowboys at the main intersection stopped their spiels to speak to her. Mel wiggled, giggled, and bounced as she spoke back to them for their entertainment.

Mel seemed to take a little more interest in one Cowboy more than the others. He wore a big black hat, a leather vest, chaps, and a big six shooter strapped to his waist. The guy looked like he just walk out of a western movie.

Slightly distracted by a mule pulling a wagon past them I got my wife ushered off to check out some of the shops.

We spent a couple of hours looking at typical tourist junk offered for sale. Some of it kind of neat, all of it overpriced. Then I got a little lost talking to a shop owner. When I looked around for Mel she was gone. A quick look throughout the store left me still looking for her. Through a front window I could see her outside leaning over a porch rail talking to the Cowboy.

She was standing just outside the entrance to the store. Because they were several feet apart I found that if I stood just to the side of the opening I could her what was being said. As I was staining to hear I was taken by how good her ass looked at the top those long legs as she bent over that rail to talk to him.

"If you are a really Cowboy, where is your horse?"

"Well, if I had him here there would be no where to ride him."

"Then is that a real gun you are carrying?"

"Sure is!"

"Then shoot that man over there." Mel waved towards another Cowboy.

"All that would do is piss him off. If I shot him it would be hard to hire someone to take his place. They don't let us use real bullets anyway."

"I bet you are not even a real Cowboy. Probably some actor from New York City." Mel teased.

"Oh, I'm a real Cowboy alright. We have a way of dealing with city gals like you."

Mel was really getting into it. I could she her ass sway a little bit as she talked to him. From the way she propped herself on the rail she probably had her boobs pushed up to show some cleavage. The guy was getting into it, too.

"How do you plan to deal with me? Are you threatening my virginity?" My wife burst into a goofy giggle.

"Isn't it too late for that?"

"Are you trying to say I am not a virgin? You don't look like you could do a girl much damage."

Mel looked around. Probably to see if I was near. She could not see me in the shadows near the door.

"I wouldn't say there would be any damage, but you look like you would enjoy the experience. You ever had nine inches pounding up inside you?"

I thought that was going to be it. Mel wasn't much to take much shit, and was easily pissed off when someone made a crude remark. Instead she seemed to perk up a little more.

"You don't look like an nine inch kind of guy. I'd have to see it to believe it."

"Really? Would you fuck me if it were true?"

"I'd think about it ... " Mel's voice trailed off."

"I've got access to a room above the saloon. You'd love it. It's done up just like a hotel room from the late eighteen hundreds."

Mel paused a moment. "I'd have to see if I can get away."

"Was that your husband with you when I saw you earlier?"

"Yes, it is. He's a really nice guy."

It felt good to hear her say that. In the mean time I was wondering how serious this was becoming. Did she mean it, or was she just messing with the guy and bathing in the attention she was getting?

"You can bring him along if you want. Maybe something you two never thought of doing together before. I'd tell you what you can just look, I'll even let you touch it. You wouldn't have to fuck it if you decided not, too. No hard feelings, so to speak."

Mel was staring straight at him. I've known that stare before. Like when I assumed something she didn't agree with or maybe when I had simply pissed her off. I knew the look. The Cowboy was feeling it, too. Almost like he was afraid of what was coming next.

"Do you play cards, Cowboy?"

"Sure do! You want to play cards instead?"

"No, I think I'll call your bluff. I don't think you have an nine inch cock, but I wouldn't mind seeing that room above the saloon. Maybe it will be good for a laugh or two."

For me, I could not believe I just heard my wife say the words "nine inch cock" to a stranger. Mine own cock was starting to stir in my pants.

"When you go to the saloon, go out the back door. There's a back stair off the porch. It's room six. The second door on the right. If I go over there in twenty minutes will that be enough time for you to either ditch your husband or bring him along?"

"I am thinking about going over there right now. I could tell my husband I got lost. But, I probably better go find him."

"In that case, when you are ready go on over. I'll watch for you from the street. I'd love to see what it's like where those legs of yours come together."

They stood there grinning at each other. I stepped outside and asked the Cowboy if my wife was bothering him.

"Oh, there you are? How did I lose you?"

"I was inside talking to the store owner" I replied.

"Listen, Hon, I was going to look at some of the craft items in the stores down the street. Would you rather go off on your own or be bored hanging around with me?"

"No, I'll go with you. I wouldn't want to lose you again."

"Really? I know how you get bored and will want me to hurry."

"I guess if depends if you are going to look at crafts or an nine inch cock."

It was really quiet for a while.

"Oh, my God! Did you hear that? I was just putting the guy on. You know a girl loves a little attention."

"He said there was no obligation. It might be good for you. Take a look and get it out of your system." I challenged.

The three of us all knew if she probably wouldn't just look and leave. It was almost a dare. I didn't want to see her fuck another man, but if she was going to fuck another man I wanted to be there to see it. Mel started walking towards the saloon.

"Back stairs, room six, second door on the left?" I asked.

The Cowboy nodded.

A woman behind the bar gave Mel an evil kind of look when she stepped out the back door. We tried to look casual. It the room it was just like the man said, late 1800's down to the wallpaper, light fixtures, furniture, everything. We looked at each other and grinned. It was like a movie.

I sat in a chair. Mel sat on the bed. It creaked under her. Even the bed was authentic with its old fashioned springs. Mel bounced up and down a few times, laughing at the sounds the old bed made. The Cowboy came in after we had sat in the room about ten minutes. Ten minutes of me looking at Mel wondering if she would go through with. Her looking at me, wondering whatever she decided to do, as to how I would react to it.

"I don't usually go to a hotel room with a woman if don't know her name." The Cowboy stated.

"Mel." My wife blurted out nervously. "Mel ... short for Melissa."

She didn't tell my name. He didn't offer his.

"Mel, you are the one that called my bluff. Do you want to unwrap the package?"

"I have the option to just look. Show me!"

Shit! She was going through with it. Maybe she would just look and we'd get out of there.

He laid the gun belt on the dresser. One more buckle took off the chaps and his pants. He stood looking at Mel in a pair of un-Cowboy like white briefs. My wife sat transfixed on the bulge in his shorts, biting her lower lip. The Cowboy stepped to about a foot away from where she sat on the bed and stopped.

Mel looked up to his face. "Are you going to show me?"

The Cowboy flipped down his briefs and this huge cock sprang towards Mel's face. She sucked in a deep breath and exhaled. She seemed to learn a little towards it when she remembered I was in the room.

"Are you going to let her touch it?" I heard the Cowboy ask me.

"I learned long ago not to tell her no. She is on her own."

One hand came up. Mel ran the flat of her fingers across the head and then down the length.

"Fuck!" It wasn't like Mel to use the word. "It really must be nine inches."

I was impressed. I thought I gave her what she needed with my six incher, but this thing was at least 2 or 3 inches longer and twice as thick.

"Do you want to taste it? See how it feels in your mouth?" He asked her while he was looking at me.

"No," Mel kissed the head of it, keeping her hand on it as she moved her face away. "I am deciding if I want to try to get it in me. I don't know how deep I could take it. I'm not even sure the head will go in."

All the time she was looking at me. As if now that my wife was asking now that she has a stranger's cock in her hand and has kissed the end of it, would it be okay to let him fuck her. I had mixed emotions. Ninety-Nine percent said to stop it, and one horny percent was wanting her to try.

It looked like the one percent was winning. Mel kicked off her shoes and stood up to take off her clothes. Then I noticed that even in spite of his long cock the Cowboy wasn't any taller than me.

"I'm sure if you are wet enough we can get it in you. I'm willing to get my face between those long legs of yours and be sure of that."

"Being wet enough is not going to be a problem. I soaked down there just from seeing you cock."

As she stood naked in front of the Cowboy I could see that she was wet and her out lips were swollen in anticipation.

I didn't expect her to strip down completely naked. With Mel, she doesn't want to miss a thing. The Cowboy followed her lead. I was sure his cock looked even harder and longer than he bragged about it being. The bulging head was larger, even for a huge cock like his, and shaped like a saddle with the head flared wide at the end of the shaft. Mel would have her hands full. Or, cunt full, it would seem.

"Listen, I don't care how wet you think you are down there, I want to taste that sweet little cunt of yours."

"You'll be wasting your time. You can't make me any wetter, but since you insist ... "

Mel looked at me and laid back on the bed. Showing off those long legs I loved to crawl between in our marriage bed, she opened them in a wide "V", causing the Cowboy to inhale a deep breath.

"Well, come on now if you are going to eat me, let's see if you are any good at it. But, hurry we need to see if that sweet prick of yours is going to fit."

I watched as another man lowered his face into my wife's pussy and start tasting her juices. I heard Mel groan. It was unreal that my wife would allow this, and yet I sat and watched this unfold with no word of protest. She moved her legs in and pushed her new lover's face even deeper into her flowing cunt. Within minutes Mel had cum several times on his tongue.

"Come on. Fuck me. I have to get that beautiful of cock of yours in me somehow."

It was real. She was going to try to fuck him. Mel looked at me with a defiant gleam in her eyes. What I thought about it didn't matter at all. She was mesmerized by that huge cock.

Both stood up to change positions on the bed. Mel towered over her Cowboy like she did me.

"How do you want it? Do you want to be on top so you are in control, doggy style, or just plain old me on top?" He asked.

Mel turned and glided into the bed, showing her wet pussy peeking out from between her ass cheeks, then flipped over on her back. Spreading those long legs of hers obscenely as she exposed her womanhood, eager for the Cowboy to join her.

"I'm an old fashioned girl. Come here." Mel patted her pussy. The bed creaked under her movements.

They didn't even remember I was in the room. From where I sat I was the forgotten man even though the chair put me within three feet of the bed. All I could do was sit still and watch. His nine inches was huge bobbing in front of him, half again longer than mine and so thick. He joined my wife in the old bed. He grabbed his cock and gave it a couple of pumps, then aimed it at Mel's glistening slit.

My wife was rocking her hips towards the head of his cock. She seemed in another world with her desire. The Cowboy slid the tip up and down her cunt in an effort to lube his cock and spread Mel's outer lips. Then as he tried to push forward Mel started to take part of the head. From where I sat she looked like she would split open. She was pushing back at him as he tried to push into her.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Cowboy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds