• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pink Fuzzy Slippers

Pink Fuzzy Slippers

1234

Chapter One

I grew up in what I eventually learned was an unusual, albeit intelligent and socially aware upbringing. And in spite of it, I consider myself to be relatively normal.

Mom gradually accepted the fact that I was on the feminine side of gay. There was a time when I was ten or twelve years old that she couldn't keep me out of her pink fuzzy slippers. She even hid them, but I'd find them and she'd catch me wearing them and sometimes wearing other articles of her clothing.

I still remember going to the doctor for a check up with Mom and him telling her:

"It's too early to make any determination as to what course of action to take." Zzzzz. Whatever that meant.

But that comment stuck in my mind because right after that, she took me to Sears and took me to the girls slippers and let me pick out a pair all by myself.

She didn't show any surprise when I picked out a pair with pink glitter and with pink fur across the top. They were decorated with pink "Hello Kitty" pictures printed all over them. She was fine with it, and I was thrilled!

I especially remember how happy I was when Dad saw me in them and said he thought my pink slippers were "cute".

Today, I look back and shudder at how silly they must have looked!

My dad came around early on and was actually more supportive than my mom at first.

When Dad hugged me he called me "honey", or asked me:

"And how is my sweetheart today?" in a cadence used for a girl.

He often gave me a kiss on the top of my head when he hugged me.

I always beamed a huge smile when Daddy showed me affection.

Looking back, he played in to my gayness by being a proud parent and that all was right with the world. As it turned out, the more I cuddled with dad, the more understanding mom became.

For my thirteenth birthday, dad asked me what I wanted. I told him I wanted a pink bathrobe.

The one he bought me was quite feminine but not all that fancy. It was pink and trimmed with pink satin, and had a waist tie. Mom was not thrilled about dad's choice as I recall.

It is worth mentioning that my new bathrobe barely came to my mid - thigh. Ahem... what was dad thinking?

Mom, not to be outdone got me an assortment of lip glosses, hair products and a set of easy-off nail polishes I could experiment with but remove for school.

My dad seemed to have no problem treating me like a daughter. I love him for that and we are still very close, and I still call him "daddy" sometimes.

My boundaries were that it was OK for me to fem up to a point at home, but be very low key at school. I had to play it cool. The "Two Worlds" code of conduct was enforced. I had few friends. I wasn't bullied, rather, I was ignored. But I learned to live in those two worlds.

The important outcome of my life is that I'm fairly normal, considering. I just want different things than other guys.

Well, I'm all grown up now at 23 and all of 5'8" and 160 lbs with "girly hips and lovely lips" as my mom always said, kindly avoiding commenting on my girly nipples.

When I was in my senior year of college, my avoidance of getting emotionally interested in anyone other than myself was finally tested. I found myself attracted to a man and having sexual feelings for him unlike any I had ever experienced before.

Almost as night turns into day, I began to see life differently when I met my first love.

Mark was my psychology teacher, and we got to know each other when I was the leader of my class project group. Part of the assignment was sitting down with him in his office to report on progress, or anytime I needed help or advice.

His mannerisms suggested he was gay and I was fascinated that he seemed so normal and unaffected. He was around 6 feet tall, and all of 220 lbs, and intriguingly manly. When our eyes met during our first meeting, I definitely took notice of the stirring in my groin as I fantasized about what it might be like to have him as a friend if he would even look at a girly wimp like me

As I made up excuses for more visits to his office, they morphed into chats about each other and our other interests, only touching on my project at the end. It seemed as if he liked to look me over as if he were analyzing me, but in an affectionate way. He was very considerate and spoke softly to avoid intimidating me. When our eyes met he was quick to smile, almost as if he was amused at my nervousness.

He seemed interested in me so I thought it wise that I show some interest in him in return.

I saw a frame with a photo of a woman on his desk and asked him if that was his wife.

"No, that's my younger sister." he replied.

"I'm not married." he added.

"How about you? Do you have a girlfriend?" he asked.

"No." I said flatly.

"Boyfriend?" He asked with a hopeful looking smile,

"Uh. No boyfriend, either." I stammered, unable to avoid blushing.

"Are you interested in guys?" he asked, smiling as if moving in for the kill.

I blushed brightly and my cheeks began burning. My mouth was dry, and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack! I was dying inside but something told me to just spit it out.

"I think I might be."I replied, hesitantly.

"I'm pleased to hear that. I'm very attracted to you."

"I've never been with a guy before." I replied nervously.

"First things first. I'd like to ask you to be my date at a gay party after the semester is over." he said.

I was so nervous, my knees were locked together and my feet were twisted in pointing toward each other, and I was fidgeting in my seat like a little girl. I was tongue tied, but managed to squeak out,

"Yes, I would like that."

"I'm relieved to hear that. I'll call you in a couple of weeks when the semester is over. OK?" he said as he put his hand on my knee.

"I'll be looking forward to that." I said, smiling.

Then we discussed my project for a few seconds, signaling our meeting was ending.

On the way down the hall from his office, I was getting aroused thinking about what being a man's "date" meant.

Even though I was apprehensive about "coming out", I was intrigued by the idea of a man being interested in me as a boyfriend, and a masculine man at that!

I never really thought much about masculine gay guys existing. Up until today I was always kicking the can down the road, hiding my desires and avoiding all entanglements with either sex.

It all happened so suddenly. One minute we were chatting, and the next minute I was deciding whether or not to accept an offer to go out on a date with a totally hunky man! I was embarrassed that I began to get hard when he said "be my date".

It was all I could do to control my fantasies! When he sneaked a look at me in class and our eyes met, I immediately began blushing. It was embarrassing, and other students probably picked up on it, but it only served to help me to be truthful with myself and not deny my feelings for him.

Finally the semester ended and true to his word, he called me the first weekend and asked me out to one of the traditional "End of Semester" parties.

We made a little small talk, then he got right to the point:

"Nearly everyone there will be gay, and we will be there as a couple. Are you up to that?" he asked me.

I was nervous about taking such a big and sudden step, but if I wanted to be with him I really had to "come out of the closet" as they say .

"I think that would be fun." I replied, more bravely than I felt.

On the night of the party, he picked me up at 7 o'clock on the dot.

The party was at someone's very large and luxurious house.

When we went in Mark introduced me as his date and we shook hands with the host, and after appropriate pleasantries, Mark took my hand and we went to look for a drink. I was glad he took my hand since I was feeling very insecure.

As promised, the crowd was mostly gay and lesbian, and people were very open with their affection for each other.

As I got used things, I began to relax. I didn't feel the slightest bit strange being here on a date with a man, and holding hands with him.

Mark got me a drink and we chatted with friends of his as they wandered by and said hello. He introduced me to those he that he knew well enough. I felt proud being introduced as his "date" rather than just as a friend.

One very feminine guy came up to him, gushing about this and that, and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and telling me they were old friends and not to be jealous.

I was instantly jealous.

"You look great, Henry!" Mark said.

"Why thank you, Dear. Who's this handsome man on your arm?" he asked with a gay lilt.

Mark introduced me as his "date", so I held out my hand to shake hands and instead, he pulled himself to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, telling Mark what a sexy guy I was and not to let me out of his sight!

We shared a laugh, and moved on.

"Old friend?" I asked, wanting to show interest.

"We used to date, but we were young and went on different career paths." he replied, coldly.

I flushed a bit as I realized he was an old flame of Mark's. I was aroused by how womanly and sexy his embrace felt. I quietly admired his femininity and hoped Mark might want that from me someday.

As the night wore on and the dancing started most of the remaining couples were guys, the women seemed to have quietly filtered away. I saw many couples embracing and dancing in romantic caresses during the slow songs, with kisses openly exchanged. I'd never seen anything like that before. I found the whole scene to be quite arousing!

"Would you like to dance?" he asked.

"Sure." I said eagerly.

He took my hand and led me to the dance floor where they were playing a slow ballad to love. I left it to Mark to take the lead, so I could go with the flow and follow him since I was a lousy dancer.

He held me close as we danced, and for the first time I could appreciate him relating to me sexually. I could feel his ample cock touching me, and feel his breath as he gently kissed me on the neck causing me to shiver with encouragement. He kissed me again on the neck, then kissed my earlobe lightly as I begin to get hard. I let out a gay sounding little moan of encouragement that sounded quite a bit more girly than I had expected. I snuggled into him so as to make myself smaller as our cocks rubbed together as we danced.

I glanced around and saw that most of the other guys were dancing close with their boyfriends. Some of them seemed to act quite feminine with their partners, and I was turned on by the tenderness and uninhibited affection they showed to their dates.

I snuggled into him more tightly and purposely put my head on his chest as a girl might, and brought his hand close to my face. As we danced, I was very turned on and leaned up and kissed his neck. He answered by holding me tighter and pushing his hips closer to mine. We were both hard.

After the series of slow songs ended, he continued to hold my hand as we walked to the punch bowl and served ourselves a cup of Tequila punch.

We explored around the house looking for a vacant couch in a quiet corner where we could find some dim lights and some privacy.

All the rooms had couples making out so we were content just to find an empty couch! Finally we found an empty spot in a darkened room near the dance floor, and we sat down. It wasn't as private as I would have liked, but when he put his arm around me, I didn't care. I leaned into him and put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his upper thigh.

We sipped our punch as I looked around at two other couples in the dimly lit room.

One couple gave us a nod, and turned back to kissing each other.

I looked into his eyes, and he smiled and took me into his arms. I knew what was coming. I was so turned on at that moment I couldn't sit still! I closed my eyes as he slowly gave me my first gentle butterfly kisses on my lips, one after the other until I surrendered, and allowed his tongue to dance with mine.

And dance they did as we kissed and kissed deeply.

I felt very safe here and I was thrilled to cuddle and kiss like a teenager, not giving a care as to what others thought. I wasn't as daring as some couples, but for my first gay date, I went as far as I dared go in public!

Chapter two

The ride home was quiet. I think we were both planning our next moves.

"What did you think of the party?" he asked.

"I enjoyed myself. Thank you for inviting me."

" I'm glad you came. I had a great time." he said.

"So did I." I replied.

"Would you like to go out again?" he asked.

"I'd love to." I replied with a little lilt.

I realized how lucky I was to experience "coming out" at the hands of a man that I had feelings for. He was older, bigger, and more experienced, and it would come naturally that he would be the dominant man in our relationship making my transition quite effortless.

Finally we arrived at my place. We walked up to my secluded doorway and I turned to face him to thank him for a wonderful evening. He surprised me by putting his arms around me. We kissed passionately, as he guided me against the wall. I could feel his cock urgently pressing into me.

I felt very exposed and didn't quite know what to do, so I asked him in.

I showed him to my couch and I poured us some wine. I turned on some soft music and lit some candles.

I joined him on my couch and as if we were teenagers, we immediately began kissing and petting. He paid particular attention to my nipples, rubbing them sensually causing me to squirm with excitement.

He began to shrewdly unbutton and loosen my clothing as he needed access for his sensuous caresses.

I bravely touched his hard cock noting that it might be quite a mouthful for my first experience, but it was obvious that unless I stopped right here, we were going to keep going!

I wanted to keep going!

Gradually, my clothes began to get unfastened and I was afraid I might wind up naked on an uncomfortable couch. I began to start unfastening his but instead I blurted out:

"Shall we go into my bedroom?" I asked.

"That would be a great idea." he replied.

We went into my dimly lit bedroom and he immediately began undressing, bottoms first. I couldn't help but cast my eyes on his hard cock, and notice his was about twice as large as my puny cock was!

When he took off his shirt, and I got my first look at my naked boyfriend, I thought to myself:

"Oh my God! Can this really be happening?"

Sensing that it was time to quit being shy, I swiftly took off my clothes and quickly slipped into bed first.

He followed me and in very short order we were in a naked embrace, kissing and giggling like kids and getting used to being naked together, knowing we were soon going to be making love.

After many kisses on my lips and neck I became acutely aware of the tactile feel of his hard cock touching and probing me as we kissed. I was getting really turned on knowing that I might soon be kissing it too.

As his hands explored my body and glided across my aroused nipples, they traveled down along the inside of my sensitive thighs, causing me to shiver with desire. My eagerness to make love to him intensified as I felt the little cool spots where his cock touched me and left it's damp little kisses almost as if it were trying to make friends with me.

I was struck by how muscular and toned he was, given that I was soft and pliable as if designed for his personal comfort. His manliness was quite apparent, as was my lack of it, making me eager to yield to his assertive embraces. As I caressed his hard cock I was beaming with self confidence, thrilled that I now had a man to satisfy.

He gently pushed my head down to encourage me to go lower. I kissed and sucked his nipples as I gradually slid down little by little, triumphant that finally I would be able to give my first blow job.

Without hesitation I slid down and got on my knees between his legs and eagerly put my mouth on my first cock, and happily began exploring the contours and sexy texture of his hard, but spongy cock.

His moans gently coached me as to how to maximize his pleasure as he pulled his legs up and opened them more. I released his cock and then sucked his shaved balls into my mouth one at a time, then sucked both of them into my mouth.

I began kissing along the inside of this thighs, letting his hard shaft glide along my smooth face as my kisses progressed back to his cock. He ran his hands through my hair and along my face and neck, telling me what a sweetheart I was and how good my mouth felt on his cock as I tried to take him deeper with each attempt.

As I got used to having his cock in my mouth, I concentrated on getting into a comfortable rhythm as he moved himself gently in and out as I worked to maximize his pleasure. Soon, he began breathing differently and his cock began to swell and get more twitchy. He told me he was getting close and to be careful.

I did not want to be careful.

I wanted to experience my lovers climax and welcome his sperm home. I wanted to taste all of him as I held him tightly.

I began to vary my speed and pressure as I sensed he was on the edge, when suddenly, he began spurting his cum in my mouth.

I began to gag, but I managed to keep his spurting cock in my mouth and swallow some of it, but most of it went on him and the sheet.

I kept on sucking him as he softened in my mouth, finally sliding back into his embrace.

I was embarrassed to the point of tears.

"I'm sorry I ruined it for you." I whined, feeling vulnerable.

He bought me up to him so I could lie part way on his chest, and tenderly kissed my lips.

"That's OK, Honey. You were wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed it!" he said.

"I promise I'll learn to do better." I said like an apologetic teenager, but buoyed by being called Honey.

"I'll make sure you get lots of practice." he said as he brought me close, and kissed me lightly on the lips.

He let me rest my head on his chest as he ran his hand through my hair.

"Anytime I want?" I asked sweetly, feeling an overwhelming desire to be effeminate and humble .

"Any time you want." he answered as he rubbed my naked back gently.

I pledged to myself I'd do better next time. I decided then and there, that this was for me. I liked my gay self and I would do everything possible to remain his boyfriend!

After I caught my breath, I began to kiss his nipples, causing him to get aroused again. I wanted to kiss him all over. I could not keep my lips from touching him.

"I want you to lay back and relax for me". he said.

I instantly got excited knowing that I was going to receive my first blow job!

He kissed me and moved down on me and began sucking my puffy nipples one after another, gently bringing as much of my ample breast tissue into his mouth as he could. The eroticism of his gentle suckling made me purr with passion, as my nipples became exquisitely aroused.

His hand moved lazily along the side of my naked body, and began tickling along the inside of my thigh as my high pitched submissiveness encouraged him to keep suckling.

"Your nipples are wonderfully suckable. I love them!" he said.

"You can do that whenever you want. It feels amazing!" I purred.

He moved down and kissed and licked along my stomach until he could kneel between my legs. As he reached my groin, he ran his tongue along the crease between my balls and thigh. He teased me for a couple more minutes as he tweaked my nipples with his fingers. As he kissed my balls and cock, I was ashamed that I had not had shown him the courtesy of attending to my pubic hair.

As he took my cock into his mouth it felt so warm and heavenly, I let out a joyful sigh of passion.

He began moving slowly up and down, maneuvering his tongue to where the sensitive spots were. He was not merely giving me a blow job, he was making love to me. As he sensed my passion growing, he gently squeezed my nipples lightly at first, then more firmly as my heat increased.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pink Fuzzy Slippers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds