• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Present Situation Ch. 02

The Present Situation Ch. 02

The next morning we had to pack and leave St. Louis, work was beckoning tomorrow. After our showers Dawn was packing her new clothes and dropped her robe to get ready. My eyes surveyed the wonderful treat and I marveled at how lucky I was to be married to her. I reached out to playfully rub her tits. Dawn slapped my hand and moved away saying we had to hurry and get on our way.

She snapped a bra on and threw a gray and black striped top on then put some thin black panties on. She turned to the closet and surveyed what to wear. I came up behind her and grabbed both tits rubbing them and kissing the side of her neck. Dawn leaned into me and moaned. I told her I thought she should forget the bra. We would be in the car and no one would see.

Hearing my words Dawn stiffened a little, but as I continued to rub her breasts she began to relax. Not hearing a negative response I continued by telling her it would please me greatly if my attractive wife would do this for me. Dawn raised the back of the top and bending forward asked me to unsnap her bra. I did so and she took it off without removing her top. She then turned around, stepped back a pace and asked if I liked what I saw? If that's what I wanted her to look like?

My eyes were glued to her chest. Her small firm tits were nicely outlined under the top. Her always hard nips were pushing against the material making little points. Though the material was dark anyone close enough could easily tell this mature beauty was braless.

Licking my lips I instantly said she was dressed exactly the way I wanted her to be. Dawn laughed and said she still needed to finish dressing. I reached around her and pulled the short black skirt from the closet and told her this was what I wanted her to wear. Dawn bit her lip and asked if I was sure. I waved it in front of her and said wearing this would make me very happy. With no further discussion Dawn took the short skirt and stepped into it. She tucked the top in, fastened it and turned back to face me.

I smiled my approval and told my little wife how sexy she looked. Dawn smiled at the compliment and turned to finish packing. As she leaned forward I spied down the front of her top. Though it was slightly tight and molded to her breasts, the vee of the top pulled just enough away to expose most of her delicious pert breasts. The nips were hidden behind the thin material.

I pulled Dawn over to the bathroom's full length mirror and had her lean far forward. She could see what I had been admiring. My wife's face took on a rosy flush and she gently exclaimed, but kept her position. I told her the top made her look sexy and with her body she should feel sexy. I went on to say she should see that her breasts were not totally on display and she agreed. I carried it further by saying she should dress like this more often. That I liked it and all men would appreciate it. Dawn's reply was that she thought she could do it again, but that it would have to be away from home. I assured her we could keep it that way.

Finishing with the packing we took the elevator down and headed to the checkout counter. Dawn was conscious her nips were evident and turned from the counter acting like she was watching the nearby TV. Waiting on the desk clerk to run the bill I turned in time to see a maintenance man walking down the hall toward us. His eyes lit up when he spotted my wife. She was watching the TV and her body was profiled to him. He was getting a good look at her nips tenting the top and his stride slowed considerably so he could prolong the show. I smirked knowing Dawn didn't even know she was putting on a show for this middle-aged stranger.

My wife must have sensed something for she suddenly turned her head to face toward the guy. Surprised she stiffened. This must have caused her chest to thrust her pert tits out farther for I saw the man's eyes grow bigger and he broke out into a big smile. Dawn turned from him and came to my side, clutching my arm as if it were an anchor.

Little did my innocent wife know her pose was thrusting her pert tits within a foot of the desk clerk's face. Sensing some movement he looked up to find himself staring directly at my wife's hard nips barely concealed by the thin top's material. He just stared.

I hurriedly signed the charge slip, palmed my receipt, and asked my wife if she was ready. Dawn looked up and answered yes, her eyes pleading that we hurry. It was then she realized the desk clerk was staring at her chest. She proceeded to walk quickly away exiting the building to wait next to the car for me to catch-up. I popped the trunk open and took my time loading the suitcases before clicking the doors open. I was hoping another lucky guy would catch a glimpse of my sexy wife.

But no such luck. I would like to say we had further adventures on the way home but luck was not on my side. The tinting on the car windows made it hard for folks to see in. But, I did have the pleasure of watching my wife's tits slowly bobbing back and forth in rhythm with the car's motion. My wife has a habit of sleeping when riding in cars and this time was no exception. As she slept I kept playing back all of the incidents where my lovely wife had been exposed to strangers. Needless to say I drove home with a hard-on most of the way.

Arriving home we unloaded the car, unpacked and settled in to enjoy the evening. Dawn nestled in my chest as we sat on the sofa some inane movie playing on the TV. The silence was thick, it seemed neither of us knew what to say. Finally I decided to break the silence and asked Dawn what she thought of those guys back at the hotel leering at her. Dawn thought for a few moments before answering that she was initially afraid and embarrassed, but when she hugged me she felt safe and simply embarrassed.

I pressed further and asked if she enjoyed it Dawn hesitantly replied that she felt it was wrong and did not want to be exposing herself but she admitted she was somewhat thrilled to be doing something so wicked. I commended her on her attitude and assured her I was mighty pleased with her actions. I encouraged her to take it further if the opportunity arose. Dawn looked questioningly up at me and asked what I meant.

I gently stroked her breasts and asked if she liked my playing with her. She closed her eyes and gently moaned that she found it very pleasurable. I continued tweaking her little nip and said what if another guy were to fondle her tits? Dawn instantly sat back and said she could never do that, it would be cheating on me. Her body belonged to me and only me.

I thanked Dawn for her words of love and said that if her body truly was mine then I should be allowed to show it off and perhaps do more. I reasoned with her that if she had a new car she would want to show it to all her friends. She would want them to sit on the seats, feel the leather and participate in her joy. I told Dawn I was very proud of her body and she should also be proud of it. I went on to say I wanted to continue showing off the great woman I married and have other men envious of my possession. Each time she brought up an objection I hammered back with how much it pleased me and if she really loved me she would willingly do as I asked.

I told her it would tremendously excite me if, under the right circumstances, another guy were to touch her breasts. She should not consider it cheating if she only allowed him to touch her. After all she would be going home with me and having sex with me, not him.

Dawn was awful quiet. I knew she was processing all I had said. My hope was she would be agreeable when the time arose. And I was going to make sure the time arose!

Soon we prepared for bed. I was lying on top of the covers waiting while she went to the bathroom. Imagine my surprise when instead of entering on the side of the bed my petite wife went to the foot of the bed and crawled between my legs. Without preamble she gently grasped my cock and held it upright while she brought her lips to it. I relished in the feelings as she proceeded to rain little butterfly kisses all over the crown. Soon she opened her mouth and slowly drew my cock head into her warm mouth. At my prompting she began to gently suck on the head.

I twined my hands in her short hair and moaned how much I loved what she was doing. This seemed to encourage my wife for she sucked a little harder and took about another inch in her mouth. It was all I could do to keep from ramming it all the way in.

Soon the feelings of an impending cum fell upon me. I told my wife she better stop unless she wanted a tasty surprise. It was my hope she would keep on sucking but, no, she plopped my cock out and laid next to me. She was beaming and asking me if she did it right. I told her she did everything just right and I was very proud of her. I took her little hand and wrapped it around my cock. I pumped it up and down several strokes before I moved my hand away and allowed her to take over.

It didn't take long before I arched my back and shot several wads straight up to land on my belly. To her credit Dawn never let go as I spurted my load. She held on pumping until I finished and then rolled off the bed to get a warm damp washcloth. She then lovingly washed my cock and stomach of my jizz mess. Getting me squeaky clean she planted one more kiss on my cock head and retreated to the bathroom. I rolled over and instantly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a morning blowjob. What a way to start the day! Dawn sucked and licked me for several minutes until I rolled her on her back and proceeded to give her a sound fucking. We both thrashed our way to orgasms. For the next several weeks we repeated this. Each morning Dawn would blow me awake and then we would fuck. Sometimes in the evenings we would do it again. I hadn't had this much sex when we were young! It was great!

During this time Dawn was getting to be quite the little expert at sucking me. She still would not let me cum in her mouth or take me deeply. But, she seemed to enthusiastically suck on my cock and needed no prompting. I was in heaven.

Arriving home in the evenings I was always greeted by my lovely wife at the door. She would be dressed in either a short dress or top and skirt. She told me she was getting more used to not wearing a bra and never wore one around the house. Sometimes she would be bold enough to go braless while doing yard work in our backyard. She felt safe there for the whole backyard was bordered by a full wooden fence. Needless to say I was kept in a perpetual state of arousal.

As great as our sex life had become you can only live on memories for so long. After several weeks I was getting restless and wanted another adventure including another stranger. So one evening after another great satisfying bout of sex we were cuddling, me slowly stroking and gently pinching one of Dawn's cute hard little nipples. Dawn lay back against me contently as the feelings washed over her. I leaned close and whispered in her ear it was time to have another little adventure.

Hearing the words Dawn's little body stiffened. She said nothing but I knew she knew what I meant. I proceeded to tell her I had thoroughly enjoyed our first outing and loved how our sex life had improved afterward. Remembering she needed me to be in charge I told her I was going to book a hotel in St. Louis again and we would leave the coming Friday evening for a weekend of fun and adventure.

Dawn hesitantly reminded me she was scheduled to teach her Sunday school class next Sunday. Was there any way we could be back for that? I know her commitment to teaching little kids and to our church so I said we would come back Saturday afternoon. Dawn just leaned back again against me and quietly breathed in and out.

Well that had gone much better than I had thought! I had been prepared for a lengthy resistance where I would need to wear her down to finally accepting. But no, my little wife had shown no resistance to the idea. Her only concern had been her church obligation. Good deal!

Though we had just had sex the thought of her possibly displaying herself before some lucky guy started getting me hard. This didn't go unnoticed by my wife and soon her little hand was stroking me. Not a word was said as I pulled her around and leaned over her fitting my cock at her steamy opening. Our eyes were locked on each other as I plunged forcefully into her sloppy wet cunt. She was well lubricated by my former sperm load and I slid in effortlessly. The only sound Dawn made was a little oomph as I hit bottom. We rutted around like we had not had sex in months, using more energy than we had during our first bout, and soon we were both working through our orgasms. As I lay panting over her limp body I couldn't help but think the thought of my wife flirting with other men excited her like it did me.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Present Situation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds