• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smokey Sex

Smokey Sex

When I turned 21 years old, like any other guy I went out and partied. While I was out I had noticed a woman sitting at a bar and smoking a cigarette. I can't tell you what the woman looked like because I was drawn to the way she was smoking her cigarette. Taking in long deep drags and blowing the smoke straight into the air was amazing and brought my cock to attention. I noticed her fingernails were manicured and painted black which matched her black lipstick. I could not help but stare at her as she smoked. As I was watching the woman smoke I began thinking about my friends mom that I hadn't seen in a while and thought about the way she smoked. This is where my smoking fetish story begins and her name was Ingrid.

Ingrid is of German descent. Ingrid has blue eyes, black curly hair, slim body and wonderful perky tits. Ingrid was a smoker and she had a way of smoking that drove me nuts. My cock always seemed to get rock hard whenever I saw her smoking her cigarettes. Ingrid always had make-up on that included bright red lips and dark eyes. One of my favorite memories was when I walked in the house one morning and she was sitting on the couch wearing a white t-shirt and white panties. Ingrid never attempted to cover herself up, but began a conversation with me as she smoked a cigarette. My cock began growing and protruding out of my shorts. Ingrid noticed my cock, but did not say a word. Ingrid would take long deep drags of her cigarette and blow the smoke directly at my cock. Before I could react to her torture, my friend came out of his room and we took off for the day.

Over the next few years my friend and I drifted apart and never really hung out anymore. He got into a troubled lifestyle and left for the military. I was stationed in San Diego, California and would take the occasional weekend to head home to see friends and family. During one of my trips I went to dinner with my family at a local restaurant. I was happy to see that Ingrid was a hostess at the restaurant. I hadn't seen Ingrid for several years and she still looked great. Ingrid was wearing a white blouse that showed a lot of cleavage, a black skirt that went about to mid thigh and black knee high leather boots. These boots said, "bend me over and fuck me in the ass boots."

Ingrid looked at me and said, "You have really filled out." I smiled back at Ingrid and gave her a big hug. As I was hugging Ingrid I grabbed her firm ass with my hand and told her that I had filled out in other areas as well and to meet me at the bar when she got off of work so we could catch up. Ingrid gave me a smile and said she got off at 11:00 P.M.

While waiting for Ingrid to get off of work, I got a room at the hotel that was attached to the restaurant. I made sure to request a room that allowed smoking as I had plans for Ingrid and I.

I was sitting at a table in the bar when Ingrid walked up. Ingrid sat down and took a cigarette out of her purse and I grabbed a lighter and lit it for her as she took a long deep drag. Ingrid tilted her head back and blew a nice long plume of smoke into the air. I instantly felt a jolt of my cock coming to life.

Ingrid and I talked for about an hour or so about what had been going on in our lives. During that time, Ingrid had smoked several cigarettes and began to notice how much attention I was paying to her smoking. Ingrid asked me if I enjoyed watching her smoke and I told her I did and that I have always enjoyed watching her smoke cigarettes. Ingrid asked me how it affected me and I told her how hard my cock was at that moment. Ingrid reached over to me with her cigarette in her hand and grabbed my cock through my pants and said, "We need to get out of here." I told her I had a room in the hotel. Ingrid told me to go ahead to my room as she didn't want to be seen leaving with me in fear of someone telling her husband.

Before getting up and walking out to the employee parking lot, I told Ingrid what room I was in and that when she got to the room, she was to light up a cigarette as she heard me start opening the door. Ingrid gave me a wicked little smile and said she would be there in 15 minutes.

There was a knock at the door and I walked over to it and took a peek out the peek hole in the door. Ingrid was standing there with a cigarette in hand and a lighter in the other, waiting for me to open the door. I unlocked the door and saw Ingrid lighting her cigarette. The sight of her aroused me even more than I have ever been before. I invited Ingrid in and asked to take her jacket. Ingrid removed her jacket and handed it to me. I turned to the side to lie the jacket down over the chair and felt Ingrid undoing my belt and pants. I looked down just in time to see Ingrid taking a deep drag of her cigarette while beginning to stroke my unleashed cock. With a mouth full of smoke, Ingrid put my cock in her mouth. The heat of the smoke on my cock was intense and was a feeling that I have always dreamed of. Ingrid was great at sucking cock, taking a break to take a drag off of her cigarette to blow the smoke onto my cock and balls and occasionally flicking my asshole with her tongue. I grabbed Ingrid's hair and began fucking her mouth, making her gag on my cock. This continued until she had finished her cigarette.

Ingrid got up and removed her blouse revealing a black leather bra that had matched her skirt she had also removed revealing that she was not wearing any panties. Ingrid walked over to the bed, lay down on her back and lit another cigarette. Ingrid told me she wanted me to lick her pussy. I quickly obliged by burying my face into her pussy, piercing it with my tongue. Ingrid took drags of her cigarette and blew them into the air in the sexiest way possible. She also blew the smoke down at me as we made eye contact as I tongue fucked her pussy. As I licked her pussy, I began playing with her clit with my finger and her ass with my thumb. Ingrid became increasingly wet as I penetrated her ass with my thumb and this led to me licking her asshole. Ingrid could not hold on any longer and released a gush of fluids into my mouth as she had an orgasm from the tongue-lashing I had released upon her.

I moved up to Ingrid and lit another cigarette for her. As she was taking a long deep drag off of her cigarette I drove my cock deep into her pussy. I began pounding her pussy with such fury she had multiple orgasms. I grabbed Ingrid by her hair pulling her head back so that she would blow the smoke into my face. I slowed my pace down, pulling my cock almost all the way out of her pussy, leaving just the head in. I then slammed my cock back into her pussy.

Ingrid cried out for me to fuck her in the ass so I turned her over onto all fours and began licking her asshole to provide some lubrication. Ingrid lit up another cigarette and begged me to stick my cock up her ass. I placed the head of my cock against Ingrid's ass and slowly began pushing it deep into her ass. After a few minutes I had fully inserted my cock into Ingrid's ass and began fucking her at a faster pace. I continued to fuck her in the ass until she had finished her cigarette.

I removed my cock from Ingrid's ass and she turned around taking my cock into her mouth. Ingrid looked up at me and told me she wanted me to come in her pussy and that she wanted me to clean up her pussy with my mouth. I had always thought about eating a creampie, but had never had the opportunity to. I told Ingrid that if she wanted me to eat my cum from her pussy she needed to light up another cigarette as I began fucking her. I could see Ingrid's face light up from the lighter as she lit her cigarette. As I fucked Ingrid I grabbed her hair and told her to "sit up you German whore." I grabbed her throat and began choking her. Ingrid began pushing her pussy back against me even harder and faster. I began telling Ingrid I was about to cum inside her and I wanted her climb up on my face so I could lick the cum from her pussy.

Ingrid had finished her cigarette and I told her I was about to come, but I needed to see her light up another cigarette. Ingrid told me to lie down on my back. As I lay there, Ingrid climbed onto my cock and began riding me. Ingrid grabbed a cigarette and placed it near her mouth. Ingrid stuck out the tip of her tongue and touched the cigarette, pulling it into her mouth. Ingrid lit the cigarette and began taking a deep drag. The sight of Ingrid smoking the cigarette as I fucked her pussy sent me over the edge. I began filling Ingrid's pussy with my cum. Once finished cumming into Ingrid's pussy, she climbed up onto my face and told me to eat the cum out of her pussy. As I drove my tongue deep into her pussy, licking all of me cum from her, Ingrid began cumming herself and released her fluids and mine into my mouth. Ingrid got off of my face with her pussy and began kissing me, licking our juices from my face.

Ingrid got up and put her clothes back on. Ingrid told me she would be back tomorrow before and after her shift and I was to have a couple of packs of cigarettes waiting for her. Ingrid walked out and I fell asleep as I had never been so spent and relaxed as I was now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Smokey Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds