• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • This Is My Ass Now Ch. 02

This Is My Ass Now Ch. 02

123

It had been about a week since the WWE diva simply known as Paige had lost her anal cherry to AJ Lee and Paige swore it was only now she was back to her usual self. After a long night of anal pounding her back hole had felt like it would never stop gaping, and while it had looked completely closed by lunchtime Paige swore she felt loose back there for the rest of the week. She also felt a completely foreign ache to be full back there again. To expose her arse, spread her cheeks, and beg AJ to bum her again, Paige blushing furiously whenever that little daydream invaded her mind.

While she was angry with herself for these new submissive feelings Paige never lost sight of who was really to blame for them, AJ Lee. That little bitch was going to pay for taking Paige's back door cherry. Paige was going to make sure of that. Which was why she had travelled all the way to AJ's New Jersey home, her loyalist bitch/girlfriend Emma by her side as they prepared to force their way inside and fuck the shit out of the now former WWE diva Kaitlyn as soon as she answered the door. Only it wasn't AJ's loyalist bitch/secret wife that answered the door.

"Can, can I help you?"

Paige had heard all sorts of stories about Beth Phoenix. Of course she had seen her in action, tossing WWE divas around like they were rag dolls, but when Paige pictured The Glamazon she thought of the infamous rectum wrecker who had completely broken the likes of Lita and Trish Stratus and turned them and any other woman who crossed her path into her anal loving bitch. For over 5 long years Beth had reigned supreme over the WWE divas, even secretly visiting TNA so she could anally destroy all the Knockouts with hot asses, and now here she was answering little AJ Lee's door in a tiny maid's uniform, the muscular blonde sounding and acting like a little 5-year-old girl intimidated to open the door to strangers.

"Mind if we come in?" Paige grinned widely, getting over her shock and pushing her way past the stronger woman who barely protested as the two current divas entered the home, Emma helpfully shutting the door behind them as Paige looked Beth up and down, "So, this is what has become of the mighty Glamazon. Thought you were supposed to be as hard as nails?"

Beth blushed furiously and lowered her head, "Mistress AJ was nice enough to put me in my proper place."

"I can see that." Paige licked her lips, "Well then, give us a little twirl. That's it, all around and then halfway. Let's see that big booty!"

Somehow blushing even more than before Beth did as she was told, allowing the current WWE divas to both see just how tight and restricting the muscular blonde's French maid uniform was. It had to be at least two sizes too small, which was obvious the second they saw her as her already big boobs looked like they were gigantic, and about to pop out of that incredibly low cut cleavage. But that skirt looked painful, Paige almost literally drooling when she saw how tightly it hugged Beth's big booty, again making the large flesh look gigantic. The high heels, stockings and bonnet completed the look, although Paige was focused on that gorgeous arse, especially when Beth obediently stopped spinning with her back to her.

After a few minutes of just staring at that incredible booty Paige gave it an incredibly hard double smack, making Beth let out a sharp cry followed by an adorable gasp as Paige started to grope those meaty cheeks, "Wow, nice arse."

"Plea, please." Beth whimpered.

"Please what?" Paige asked, "Please fuck you?"

"Yes. I mean no, I mean-" Beth stammered, blushing even more as she added, "My ass is the exclusive property of my Mistress, the Alpha female of the WWE, AJ Lee. That... that means nobody else is allowed to fuck it."

"Well, while I can understand AJ keeping this big booty all to herself, there's a new top in town, and as the future Alpha female of the WWE it is only right I should get to butt fuck the longest reigning Alpha female of the WWE, don't you think Emma?" Paige grinned, turning to her girlfriend.

"Oh yes." Emma smiled happily back, "You should totally get a piece of that ass!"

Beth bit her lip, "I, I shouldn't..."

Paige smirked, slid her hands around Beth's waist and pressed her crotch against the muscular blonde's butt, "When was the last time you got this big fat ass of yours fucked?"

"Weeks ago." Beth admitted with a blush.

"And you'd love nothing more than to get it fucked right now, wouldn't you?" Paige pushed.

"Yes." Beth admitted, "But Mistress AJ will be sooooo mad."

Paige smirked, started grinding her pussy into Beth's butt and purred, "Yeahhhhhhh, she'll probably spank this big fat ass... and I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you slut?"

"Yes." Beth whimpered softly.

"Well, how about I let you eat my pussy first?" Paige offered, "My girl Emma will even munch your muffin while your tonguing mine. How does that sound?"

"Ok." Beth relented, "Just promise me that when the time comes you'll wreck my ass."

"Oh, I promise." Paige promised gleefully, before turning Beth around, giving her a quick rough kiss and then smacking her on the ass and ordering, "Now, lead the way to AJ's bedroom you giant bitch!"

Beth quickly did as she was told, making sure to sway her hips so that Paige would get a good look at her butt. During the short walk from the door to the bedroom Beth thought about how far she had fallen. No one used to talk to her like that, now she was nothing but an eager slut for any woman who came to her door. Or more accurately the door to her mistress's home. It made her blush, but was also thrilling, Beth loving the way she was pushed onto AJ's bed and then mounted by this stranger, Paige shoving her tongue down her throat before yanking down her uniform ever so slightly so that her breasts were exposed.

As Paige quickly kissed her way down to her neck and then her cleavage Emma took over kissing duties, Beth welcoming the other blonde's tongue with her own while the brunette began sliding her tongue around Beth's nipples. Then after a few minutes of that Emma worked her way down so the two current WWE divas were worshipping the big tits of the former WWE diva, Beth throwing her head back and moaning loudly as the other women had their way with her. And she let them. She had been the most dominant female wrestler ever, and now she was actually letting these weaker women do whatever they wanted to her, that fact making Beth feel like such a slut.

In the past she'd had multiple divas worshipping her body before, Beth often choosing two women who were dating like AJ and Kaitlyn to suck on her big tits until she could take it no more and pushed one or both of them downwards to eat her pussy. Maybe sit on one of their faces while making the other give her a rim job, maybe role onto her side so her bitches would have access to both her holes, maybe even have four bitches so she can continue having her tits sucked while her pussy and ass were thoroughly licked. Now Beth didn't even reach down to grab hold of Emma's and Paige's hair as the two current WWE divas added their tongues into the mix, swirling them around each nipple in between long sucking sessions.

"Fuck, these are some great tits!" Paige exclaimed after what felt like an hour of frantic licking and sucking, "Mmmmmm, they makes me so horny I just can't wait anymore."

With that Paige got up and started slowly stripping herself of her clothes, Beth becoming more excited with each item of clothing which was removed. It helped that Emma started moving from nipple to nipple, kissing the well-rounded flesh surrounding them each time she went back and forth, although Beth's focus remained on the ringleader of this little mistake. It was a mistake she hopefully wouldn't regret, Beth figuring that if AJ was going to kick her out she would have done so by now, therefore would indeed just give her a brutal spanking and butt fucking to remind her of her place. Paige was going to receive the same treatment, which was why Beth was thinking of it as a mistake, but it certainly didn't feel like it as a now naked woman was walking towards her, ready to lower that delicious looking pussy on Beth's face.

As she crouched over the once mighty Glamazon Paige looked behind her and told her girlfriend, "Emma, take off your clothes and then get back to sucking her tits. Mmmmmmm, I know how much you love pussy, but do not treat our new bitch to your tongue until I tell you she has earned it."

Paige stayed like that for a few seconds, kneeling over Beth's face while looking over her shoulder, so she could concentrate on watching her girlfriend strip. She'd seen Emma naked so many times now she really should be sick of it, but she wasn't, Paige just as captivated by it as the first time. Halfway through their eyes met and they shared a smile, Emma lowering her head and blushing in a way that Paige couldn't help find adorable. And ridiculous considering all the depraved things she had done to Emma, and made Emma do to her, but mostly she found it adorable, much like Emma herself.

Of course it was not long before Paige allowed herself a little distraction, keeping her eyes locked on to her girlfriend as she lowered herself down onto Beth's lips with practised ease of a seasoned veteran to face riding. Sure enough Paige had to stop herself from closing her eyes as she felt the first distracting/wonderful swipe of Beth's tongue against the lips of her pussy, the English girl moaning softly as her latest conquest got to work. Oh yes, the once mighty Beth Phoenix was her latest conquest, the far stronger girl who was secretly property of another girl licking her cunt in an attempt to get Paige off.

Luckily for Paige her girlfriend finished stripping shortly after that and returned to sucking on Beth's big boobs, Emma going back and forth between them as Paige turned her full attention to her latest conquest. When she did Paige was almost overwhelmed with desire to grind her cunt onto the stronger woman's face. She desperately wanted to do that as both a sign of dominance and simply to help get herself off, however Beth had settled into giving her a really nice long, drawn-out muffin munching, the kind she was definitely in the mood for.

So Paige just relaxed and allowed the former WWE diva to worship her cunt for a while, the Brit closing her eyes and allowing the pleasure to wash over her as another woman's tongue lapped at her cunt. There really was nothing quite like this, even the most nervous of blushing virgin girls who had never even thought about eating pussy getting Paige off like no man ever could. At least not with his mouth/tongue. And a well-trained rug muncher, oh they were worth their weight in gold, and boy was Beth a well-trained rug muncher. For the briefest of moments that fact actually had Paige feeling a little guilty for using AJ Lee's property without her permission. Then she remembered what that little bitch had done to her, and suddenly Paige wasn't in the mood for slow and gentle anymore.

"Harder you bitch! Get that tongue up my snatch!" Paige barked angrily, before crying out with joy as she felt a soft wet tongue slowly pushing its way inside her, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss that's it, fuck me! Tongue fuck me you bitch ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd! Emma! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Emma, it's muffin munching time! Oooooooooooh, the big bad Beth Phoenix is now tonguing me like a total dyke slut, mmmmmmmmmmmm, so go ahead maybe, get ya some pussy! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, bury your face in her cunt so we can fuck her together!"

Emma didn't need to be told twice, the Australian scurrying down the American's body before frantically attacking Beth's cunt with her tongue. Ok, if Emma was honest with herself it was a disappointment to have to tear herself away from those giant tits, but she had been sucking on them for quite a while and the whole time Emma had been hungry for pussy. It was a hunger she developed in her teens, but ever since she and Paige hooked up Emma got a little fidgety if she wasn't regularly fed sweet pussy cream and heavenly girl cum, and Paige hadn't given her that privilege since Emma's daily 'box lunch'.

As starving for cunt as she was Emma tried to give Beth at least a little build-up in the form of long up and down licks, but the bigger blonde was already so wet and ready this just caused her to whimper with frustration into Paige's cunt. Emma gave a similar moan before wrapping her upstairs lips around Beth's downstairs lips, meaning the liquid flowing out of The Glamazon almost like a river flowed pretty much directly down Emma's throat, the bubbly blonde becoming very aware that she could have stayed like that with her hot, wet around Beth's cunt and it might just be enough to make the other woman cum.

However the taste of pussy always drove Emma wild, the Aussie overcome by a desire to please Beth and almost a need to get more of the cream which was now setting her taste buds on fire. So instead of just lying there between Beth's legs and waiting for the retired wrestler's perhaps inevitable orgasm Emma eagerly licked and sucked Beth's pussy, quickly pushing the stronger woman to the edge of climax. Nearly the whole time Emma kept a close eye on Paige, trying to time Beth's orgasm to coincide with that of the English wrestler who Emma so adored.

When Emma was positive Paige was cumming she pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into Beth's pussy and started fucking the other woman as hard as she could with that soft wet muscle. Sadly she didn't get long to tongue fuck Beth initially because almost as soon as the tongue fucking began The Glamazon came in her mouth, prompting Emma to quickly remove her tongue and concentrate on swallowing the older blonde's cum. It was a decision she didn't regret, Emma's eyes fluttering as she gulped down every drop of her favourite liquid in the world. Then she was able to give the once mighty Beth Phoenix a serious tongue fucking, the stronger wrestler in turn drenching her in cum as Emma attempt to swallow as much as it as possible.

Beth was doing the exact same thing, the only difference being while her own whimpers and cries were being muffled by Paige's pussy the brunette's screams of pleasure almost deafening, Beth taking great pride in the proof of her skills as a cunt lapper. Of course it was also the fact that she was practically drowning in girl cum, but Paige's screams almost made Beth feel powerful. It reminded her of days where she would make weaker girls scream for her, often from huge strap-on dildos slamming their asses. Which in turn only heightened the feeling of submission of having another female wrestler squirting on her face, Beth frantically trying to catch as much as possible but it was harder for her than Emma.

That was mostly because of Paige constantly jerking and quivering on top of her, and after her second climax the English girl began grinding her cunt down onto Beth's face, making it extremely difficult for The Glamazon to keep up the tongue fucking and cum swallowing like the well-trained slut she was. Naturally this displeased Paige. Not enough to stop grinding downwards, or to find the strength to say anything coherent, but she did grab a hold of Beth's blonde hair and shove it upwards, literally smothering the stronger wrestler with her cunt.

Just as Beth thought she was going to pass out in the most pleasant way possible Paige gave her a few seconds to breathe before shoving her right back in that pussy. During those few seconds Emma replaced her tongue with two fingers and wrapped her mouth around Beth's clit. Less than a minute after that Beth was clinching down on those fingers in her hardest orgasm yet tonight, the power of that climax inspiring Beth to try and do the same thing, or at least a version of it.

Given the way Paige was grinding down on her it was impossible for Beth's fingers to get at the brunette's cunt, however she was able to use her strength and flexibility to reach down and shove a finger up Paige's ass. The upside was that it made Paige cum so hard she stopped grinding altogether, allowing Beth to swallow the majority of the girl cum which squirted down on top of her. The downside was that seem to make Paige angry. Suspiciously angry, Beth trying to smirk as she guessed from Paige's reaction and the ease in which the brunette's butt hole allowed her finger inside it that the mighty Paige had recently lost her anal cherry. Probably to AJ, as Beth had learned the hard way that sooner or later the little pipsqueak anally violated everyone.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Paige growled angrily once her latest climax was completed, reaching back so she could grab Beth's hand and pull the blonde's finger out of her butt. Then Paige lifted herself off of Beth's face, lent down and slapped the once mighty Glamazon several times in the face as she scolded her, "Who, the, fuck, do, you, think, you, are? Huh? You're nobody. Just a piece of fucking meat. AJ chewed you up and spat you out, and now you're nothing but a walking fuck hole. Just some slutty little bottom here for the enjoyment of real women like me. As AJ hasn't been able to beat that into you, I'll be happy to do it for her. Bend over bitch! Give me that sweet arse so I can teach you a lesson for thinking my ass hole is a fuck hole like yours."

Without needing to be asked Emma moved out from the bigger blonde's cunt and scurried out of the way, and once she had Beth immediately turned so her arse would be facing Paige, flipped over onto her stomach and then lifted her butt into the air. She even wiggled it. Beth Phoenix, The Glamazon, the musclebound women's wrestler who used to have full control over the diva's division wiggled her big fat arse at Paige like a total slut, Paige again getting a horrifying vision of what the future could hold if she failed to defeat AJ. Then she focused on that big booty, and grinned widely.

"Oh fuck yeah, wiggle that ass slut!" Paige crowed, smacking Beth's arse hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, "Wiggle that ass for your soon to be new owner. Mmmmmmm yeah, I'm gonna be taking AJ's tight little arse soon enough, then this big butt will be all mine, until then... I'm just going to show you who's in charge!"

Paige had wanted to end with something a little more snappy, or at least insult the former Alpha female some more, but she just couldn't resist that ass. She had to fuck it. Spank it. Lick it? Fuck, she had to do something, and as Beth had been cheeky Paige planned on making her cheeks nice and rosie. So she brought her hand down hard on Beth's backside, the force of this blow not merely getting a gasp of surprise like last time but a fully fledged cry of pain. Oh yes, Paige made the bigger wrestler Beth Phoenix cry out pathetically, the ego boost causing her to really go to town on that ass.

The fact that American words were increasingly slipping into her vocabulary was a constant source of annoyance for Paige, especially because her family mocked her for it. Usually she would use that as motivation for the spanking she occasionally gave her bitches to keep them on their toes, but this certainly wasn't a time she needed additional motivation. Oh no, not with the once mighty Glamazon face down and arse up, that big booty jiggling like a bowl of jelly and eventually turning pink and then red under the force of her blows, Paige having never felt more powerful than when she gave Beth Phoenix a nice hard spanking.

She would have loved to have given her a nice long spanking, but Paige was so horny she forgot to start slow and pace herself. As a result her arm started getting tired and her hand sore from constantly striking Beth's fat ass. Which was unfortunate, as she didn't want to look weak in front of AJ's personal French maid/someone she was counting on to describe in detail what happened here. On the bright side she could always say she was eager to get to the ass fucking, which was true. And she was saving the real spanking for AJ, which was also true.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • This Is My Ass Now Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds