• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Bang Theory - Sheldon and Penny Collide

Big Bang Theory - Sheldon and Penny Collide

12

Fictional story about fictional characters.

*****

It was supposed to have been a Valentines Day that fairy tales are written about for Penny and her beloved boyfriend Leonard. Dr. Leonard Hofstadter was a physicist at CalTech Pasadena and when a senior professor had been unable to attend, Leonard had been selected to attend a conference at the site of the Hadron Collider near Geneva, Switzerland. He was permitted to be accompanied by one guest, and despite much politicking by his roommate and fellow physicist Dr. Sheldon Cooper; he had of course chosen his beautiful girlfriend. They were both excited at the prospect of spending a romantic Valentine's Day in the shadow of the Swiss Alps. Penny had some skiing skills, and Leonard assured her that she could ski while he "practiced falling." Leonard had gone all out with the preparations and reservations; procuring a room with a breathtaking view; making sure that a huge king-size bed was included; and arranging for roses and champagne to be delivered. Penny had purchased special lacy underwear with cutouts in the nipple and crotch areas. It was going to be the weekend of a lifetime.

Then the unthinkable happened: the night before their departure, Penny was suddenly and almost violently sick. It was the flu. When she thought about it later, she could almost pinpoint the moment she contracted the illness while waiting on a customer who was coughing and visibly ill at the Cheesecake Factory. She had always had a good tolerance to sickness and had thought nothing of it...until now. Leonard was completely sweet and caring, and offered to skip the conference, but Penny knew that it was every nerd's dream to see the "big machine" in Switzerland so she urged him to go without her. When he went back across the hall to the apartment he shared with "head nerd" Sheldon to tell him the good news that he could now go to Geneva, he found that Sheldon had contracted the flu from Penny and could not go either. Leonard would be stuck sharing Valentine's Day with "nerd number four," Raj Koothrapalli.

Leonard had called "nerd number three;" colleague Howard Wolowitz, an aerospace engineer, but he had big Valentine's Day plans with his new girlfriend, Bernadette Rostenkowski. She was a tiny effervescent blonde who worked part time with Penny to finance her pursuit of a doctorate in microbiology. Penny found Howard to be a repugnant pervert, but had introduced him to Bernadette when her friend had noticed how happy Penny was dating a nerd. It was true: Penny would much rather date "her nerd" than any of the egotistical jocks she had dated in the past. Leonard was constantly reminding her of how special she was to him; how much he appreciated and adored her. He never took her for granted, or intentionally made her feel less intelligent...like Sheldon seemed to constantly do. She was definitely in love with her nerd and was contented with their exclusive relationship.

Now, alone on what should have been the most romantic day of her young life, all Penny wanted to do was curl up on her sofa with her blanket and bottles of tequila and Nyquil. Unfortunately, three times she had been interrupted by a familiar sound at her door: three rapid knocks followed by "Penny." Knock, knock knock, "Penny." Knock, knock, knock, "Penny." Sheldon was very rarely sick because he isolated himself from human contact whenever possible, so when he was ill, it seemed to him like a life-and-death situation and he did not handle it well. He blamed Penny for his illness and assumed it was her responsibility to care for him, regardless of how miserable she felt. When she reluctantly opened her apartment door, there stood a pathetic looking Sheldon in his blue Star Trek pajamas, with the elasticized cuffs around the wrists and ankles...he looked like an exceptionally tall second-grader. This time he wanted to inform her that he was out of tea...like she cared.

Realizing that the only way she was ever going to get any rest, was to go across the hall to Sheldon and Leonard's apartment and find some way to get Sheldon to sleep; Penny told Sheldon to go back to bed and she would bring him something soothing to drink. Watching him shuffle across the hall, she quickly concocted a "knock out" drink. She poured some vodka and Nyquil into a half filled bottle of Gatorade; took a few more swigs of her tequila and Nyquil cocktail and trudged over to Sheldon's apartment with her blanket wrapped around her shoulders. When she approached his bedroom door, she smiled as she raised her hand: knock, knock knock, "Sheldon," she called.

She heard him groan behind the door, "I bet you thought that would be funny, and then found it to be quite satisfying," he sarcastically responded, "come in Penny."

He was sitting on the side of his bed hunched over a vaporizer, and when he saw the Gatorade bottle in her hand he, of course, responded negatively, "if that's for me...no thank you...I don't believe in the claims of the overgrown pituitary cases who advertise that beverage."

Knowing that she had to approach this scientifically to succeed, Penny attempted to persuade him, "you don't want to become dehydrated do you...that could lead to pneumonia...and besides this has been proven to replenish your electrolytes." She had no idea what electrolytes were, but they sounded scientific...and her plan worked.

"Yes, I have heard that...well, maybe just a few sips then," replied Sheldon, reaching for the bottle. Penny had taken into account that the flu dulls the senses of smell and taste and watched in astonishment as Sheldon nearly drained the bottle. "Why this has no taste at all," remarked Sheldon, staring at the bottle. When Penny turned to leave, he inquired, "you're not gong to leave me here sick and all alone are you? After all, I wouldn't be sick if it weren't for you...Typhoid Penny." "Did you see what I did there? I named you after the infamous Typhoid Mary...in 1900 she, like you, was employed in a restaurant and infected numerous people with Typhoid Fever, spurring an epidemic. She was eventually isolated for thirty years and died alone. You don't want to follow in those footsteps do you?"

Penny rolled her beautiful eyes, and forced out an exasperated, "all right...I'll stay in Leonard's room tonight. Right now I'm going to take a long hot shower and then I'll check in on you...just try to remember, I'm sick too."

"Alright then," Sheldon replied, "but don't fog the bathroom all up with steam...I hate that..everything gets all wet and clammy."

"Of course not," Penny sarcastically answered as she left his room, knowing full well that she was going to turn the water up as hot as she could endure. She wanted steam; maybe it would help clear out her nasal passages. She turned on the water and the bathroom was already steamy by the time she had shed her clothes and stepped into the tub. She just stood under the showerhead and let the hot water cascade down her perfect body, for some reason shivering even though the water was almost scalding. She wished Leonard was there with her...he always gave her the most through washing; not missing a square inch of her body and paying extra attention to the most sensitive spots. "I love you, my little nerd," she said aloud to no one in particular as she spread body-wash over her now pinkish skin.

She soaped her perfectly round and firm 35 C breasts and noticed that even sick, her jellybean sized nipples were responding to the stimulation. It seemed to Penny that her areola were a more vivid shade of pink...maybe it was the fever. As she scrubbed between her legs with increasing fervor she imagined that it was Leonard's hand caressing her puffy, prominent mound and his fingers slipping between her pouty lips. She looked down between her legs and could barely see her pussy through the thick steam. The comforting warmth of the water cascading over her slippery smooth skin made Penny forget all about the pest that was Sheldon and she convinced herself that she would now be able to fall into a welcome deep sleep. As if on cue, there were three knocks (pounds really) on the wall between the bathroom and Sheldon's room followed by the distinct sound of "Penny." Knock, knock, knock, "Penny."

Abruptly awakened from her calm state, Penny screamed out, "what!"

Shutting off the water so she could hear his reply, she heard, "come in here right away I need you."

Afraid that something bad had happened as a result of the "cold medication" she had given him, Penny hurriedly stepped out of the shower and almost fell when she became light-headed. Realizing that the heat from the shower had dilated her blood vessels allowing her recent alcohol intake to circulate more quickly, Penny was surprised how tipsy she had become. Because Sheldon sounded so urgent, she didn't bother with clothes, but threw on Leonard's ratty old red robe with the triangles on it and tied the cloth rope around her waist. She quickly wrapped a towel around her sopping blond hair. Inhaling deeply in the steamy air it surprised her that she could smell Leonard's scent on the material, and she smiled at its familiarity. It seemed to calm her and she told herself that the steam must have cleared her nasal passages, and Eustachian tubes allowing her to hear Sheldon...wait a minute, how did she know a word like Eustachian. "These nerds are rubbing off on me," she muttered as she ricocheted off the door frames weaving her way to Sheldon's room.

She burst through the door and found Sheldon laying on his bed in the fetal position and immediately inquired, "well, what was your emergency, Sheldon."

"I never said it was an emergency situation," Sheldon replied, "if that was the conclusion you arrived at, then you were in error. I merely wanted to remind you that it was your fault I am sick and therefore you should sing "Soft Kitty" to me so I can fall asleep."

Penny wanted to be furious and she knew she had every right to be, but here was a grown man, a distinguished professor, wanting to be treated like a baby. He looked so pathetic laying there that she began to sit on the bed when he reminded her that he was indeed Sheldon, "you look like you're all wet...don't get my bed wet." Not bothering to verbally reply she removed the towel from her hair, placed it on the bed and crawled onto it.

Not giving a second thought to the shortness of the robe or the awkward position she was contorted into, Penny began to rub Sheldon's back and sing, "soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur..."

Just as she began the second verse she heard Sheldon's voice, "you know you're not wearing any underwear."

Penny looked down and saw that he was staring up between her legs at her crotch. She was sure her already flushed face became even more red as she responded, "I was in a hurry to attend your needs...sorry if you are offended."

"No, not offended," Sheldon assured her, "I merely wanted to make sure you were aware of your immodesty...an excellent choice, by the way, of keeping the pubic area shaved...it's much more sanitary."

Penny didn't reply, but wanted to tell him that she kept it that way because it turned Leonard on. In the short time they had been lovers Leonard had become an expert at cunnilingus...he believed that practice made perfect. She smiled at the thought, felt moisture forming between her legs and continued rubbing Sheldon's back and singing, "happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr."

Sheldon sighed and rolled onto his back causing Penny to gasp in surprise: his pajama bottoms had sprouted a crotch tent; and not just a pup tent, but a circus tent. Penny always became sarcastic when she was sick and this occasion was no different as she asked rhetorically, "wow, are you glad to see me Sheldon?"

He stared at her, his eyes red and bloodshot, "well I did request your presence, in case you forgot."

Knowing that he was totally oblivious to any sexual innuendo, Penny pointed to his crotch explaining, "no, I am referring to this."

Sheldon logically replied, "oh, that. It always seems to do that in the morning, but I am at a loss for why it's in that state right now."

Sheldon had interrupted Penny when she was about to pleasure herself in the shower and she suddenly realized that she was still in a state of arousal as she reached tentatively out and grasped his erection through his jammies. Not wanting to frighten him Penny began to gently stroke his penis while singing, "soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur..."

"You're supposed to stroke my back, not my penis," Sheldon informed her, "although I must admit the sensation is not altogether unpleasant." Succumbing to her desires, Penny reached inside Sheldon's pajama bottoms and grasped his bare penis. Her fingers did not even come close to encircling his fat meat and she compared him in her head to a soda can. It is truly bizarre the thoughts that pop into the feverish mind, and Penny remembered an occasion back on the farm in Nebraska when her father had cut the ends off a soda can and clamped it down to patch the exhaust on the tractor. He had told her that a soda can is about eight inches in circumference and she guessed that Sheldon's penis was just about equal.

She adjusted her position so that her legs were spread wide apart and urged Sheldon, "you know you can reciprocate if you want to."

He glanced between her legs and calmly stated, "now why would I want to do that?"

Wanting to get a look at his giant hunk of meat, Penny urged him to raise up while she tugged his pajama bottoms down his legs until his cock sprang out. Due to a combination of the fever and the "cold medication" she had given him, Sheldon offered no resistance and allowed her to pull his bottoms completely off. As suspected, Sheldon's cock was indeed the fattest Penny had ever seen. It wasn't as long as Leonard's, only about seven inches, but the girth did resemble that of a soda can. "Holy shit, Sheldon, how have you been hiding that monster," Penny wanted to know.

While offering no objections, Sheldon did voice his concerns, "how exactly will removing my pajamas alleviate my flu symptoms."

"Trust me Sheldon," it will make both of us feel better, she assured him. Penny could feel her crotch becoming very moist, and it wasn't from the shower water, as she urged his legs apart and crawled between them for a better look at his cock. The belt of Leonard's robe had come loose and her magnificent breasts now hung down in clear view as she bent over Sheldon's groin. She knew there was no way she could give Sheldon a proper blow-job for two reasons: there was no way her mouth would stretch far enough to accept its girth; and her nasal passages were once again too congested to allow breathing through her nose, so she was relegated to being a "mouth-breather." A drop of pre-cum had appeared on his cock-slit and Penny leaned slowly forward, extended her tongue, and gently lapped it off Sheldon's crown.

Again he offered no resistance, merely looking down at her quizzically, so she boldly wrapped her lips around the head of his wide cock. Too large to fully encompass, she sucked on the head and ran her tongue around the sensitive crown while staring up at Sheldon with her wide, beautiful eyes, her long damp hair tickling his thighs. He closed his eyes and moaned, "I don't fully understand it, but that does feel rather pleasant...please don't stop." Pulling off frequently to breathe, Penny continued to suck and lick Sheldon's massive meat stick while shoving the robe off her smooth shoulders and grasping her perfect breasts. Kneading them and pinching the aroused nipples, she felt her body shiver and beg for release. The gorgeous blonde knew she had to feel Sheldon's huge cock inside her, and just prayed that he wouldn't freak out.

When she sat up and removed the robe completely, Sheldon opened his eyes, wondering why she had stopped her oral assault on his penis. "Was it possible that Sheldon Cooper could have feelings of sexual arousal," he asked himself as he gazed on the nude beauty between his legs. He could swear that his stiff penis had become even more rigid as he watched Penny move up to straddle his thighs, her labia actually parting as her vagina hovered over his groin.

"Now don't go all whack-a-doodle on me Sheldon," Penny pleaded, "I promise this will feel good to both of us...take our mind off the flu."

"I don't know what you are referring to Penny," Sheldon assured her, "but I am a scientist and as such always open to experimentation."

When Penny heard this response, she knew two things: Sheldon was totally under the influence of the "medication;" and she better take advantage of it before it wore off. She raised up over his crotch, grasped his cock in her hand, and began to rub the crown back and forth around her slit making sure that her secretions were completely lubricating the fat piece of meat. When she was satisfied that it was totally slick, she used both hands to pull her cunt lips apart, wedged the crown between her slit and began to slowly sit down on Sheldon's lap. Ever so lowly she lowered herself, feeling the giant cock stretch her cunt farther than it had ever been stretched before. As her lips gripped the huge shaft, Penny could feel each inch stretching her pussy as his cock slid deeper into her belly. When she was finally sitting on Sheldon's groin, she gasped, "oh my fucking God, Sheldon, your cock is so fucking big." It felt to her like someone had jammed their fist up her cunt. She just sat there motionless for a couple minutes letting the walls of her pussy adjust to the extreme penetration.

"Oh my word," Sheldon exclaimed, "the inside of your vagina is so hot...it's like an autoclave."

Her breathing ragged, Penny urged him, "I don't know what that is Sheldon, but I'm hot for you. Now fuck me...jam that big fucking cock up inside my cunt." Assuming his lack of response was due to the fact he had never had intercourse before, Penny began to rotate her body on top of him, corkscrewing his cock even further inside her dripping hole. She reached forward to plant her palms on his skinny chest and began to rise up on her knees, slowly extricating herself from his log. The sensation of her tunnel actually shrinking as she raised up was incredible, but it didn't compare with the extreme pleasure of being completely stuffed with hard cock, so when she reached the crown she swiftly sat down again, impaling herself on his fence post. "Oh my fucking God," Penny squealed as she began to rapidly bounce up and down on Sheldon's giant cock. Her pussy was being stretched to new limits with every violent bounce. "Oh Sheldon, stretch my fucking cunt," she screamed as she rode his pole, "fuck me sweetie...fuck me."

Sheldon just lay there motionless as the beautiful blonde fucked herself on his cock. He had to admit that the sensation was not unpleasant, and he was becoming mesmerized by the sight of her magnificent tits flopping up and down. She was fucking him at a feverish rate now and all Sheldon could think about was: "ooo, do you hear that squishy sound we're making."

The truth was she could not hear much of anything, her head was becoming clogged again; she had resumed mouth-breathing. Penny was exhausted but there was no way she was going to stop...Sheldon's cock felt too wonderful inside her stretched out pussy...sometimes a girl just needed a huge cock. Suddenly Sheldon was staring over her shoulder at the doorway. and remarking, "hi Howard, what are you doing here and what are doing with your phone?"

If she had been her fully conscious self, this would have been her worst nightmare: the perverted, slimy Howard Wolowitz seeing her naked and having sex; but her reaction surprised even her. Without even looking she asked, "yes, Howard what are you doing here? I thought you had big Valentine's Day plans with Bernadette."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Big Bang Theory - Sheldon and Penny Collide

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds