• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 05

Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 05

12

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Masturbating over his mother's 40th birthday, pool party video

Finally home alone and with him having the whole house to himself, Robert's filled with sexual anticipation. He's been sexually excited to watch his mother's 40th birthday, pool party video. With her strutting around in her barely there bikini, he couldn't wait to masturbate over the nearly naked image of her ever since he discovered the DVD at the bottom of her underwear drawer last week.

With her home on vacation all week and not leaving the house other than to walk the dog and to go food shopping, he didn't dare slip the video in the DVR player to see what was recorded on it. Fearing that she'd come home unexpectedly, he didn't have enough time to even preview the disc. With his imagination running wild with sexual speculation, he had no idea what was on it. Besides, using his imagination to control his sexual fantasies of his mother, he imagined her dancing around topless and/or walking around naked. Fun to imagine all that was on the video, he couldn't wait to masturbate to it while watching it.

When snooping through her underwear drawers while feeling her bras and sniffing her panties, an unexpected surprise, he found the video marked 40th Birthday, Pool Party. Filled with as much sexual anticipation then as he still is now, just holding the video in his horny hand hardened his cock. He could only imagine all that was on it. With his mother celebrating her 40th birthday four years ago when he was away at college, he never knew this video even existed.

Pretending he didn't know the video was there, not disturbing it while hoping that she'd leave it undisturbed, seemingly forgotten, and unattended, he left the video beneath her panties while waiting for his mother to return to work on Monday after her vacation. Then when she was unexpectedly invited on a Nude Day cruise, now that she'll be gone for the entire weekend celebrating Nude Day, this was the perfect time to watch the DVD. If the disc was good enough and if he was horny enough, he could watch it day and night while masturbating the entire weekend over his bikini clad mother.

Excitedly waiting to watch the video of his mother, he's been counting down the days until his mother returned to work and left him home alone. Now with her going on a Nude Day cruise for the weekend, his long wait has ended. He couldn't wait to watch the video of her in her bikini while masturbating. He could only imagine what was on the video. Maybe his mother, as part of her drunken, birthday celebration removes her bikini top. Maybe his mother is topless in the video. He loved to see her big tits while masturbating.

He could only imagine what she looked like topless. He could only wish this is a video of her topless and/or naked. As if she was a movie star and with her good looking enough to be one, he'd love to see her shapely C cup breasts on his television screen while masturbating over his mother. Hoping she had a naked 40th birthday, pool party, he'd love to see her and all of her hot friends naked. Topless, topless, topless, he couldn't wait to masturbate over his video of his mother topless. Naked, naked, naked, he couldn't wait to masturbate over this video of his mother naked.

Maybe his mother was so drunk at her birthday party that she stripped naked. Maybe this is a video of his mother naked. Maybe her girlfriends hired male strippers. Her last fun, drunken, sexy time before getting too old to enjoy it, maybe this was his mother's 40th birthday sex video of her having sex with a man or a gangbang with men. He'd like nothing more than to watch his mother having sex with someone. A prelude to him having sex with her, watching her having sex with another man would give him more fodder for him to masturbate over later.

Hoping that she didn't hide the DVD in a different spot, not only did he hope that the video was still there at the bottom of her underwear drawer but also he hoped the video was X-rated instead of G rated. As advertised, he hoped the video was what was written on the front and not some other home movie or a trick that she was playing on him. He couldn't wait to watch whatever was recorded on it, even if it was only a video of her having a pool party with her drunken friends in their barely there bikinis. He couldn't wait to see his mother at her drunken 40th birthday, pool party while masturbating himself to the sexy image of her sashaying around the backyard nearly naked.

With her having cut way back on her drinking, perhaps her 40th birthday was her last hurrah before middle age which would explain why she's been so bitchy lately. He just hoped she celebrated her birthday topless and/or naked. He'd love nothing more than to watch a video of his mother topless and/or naked while masturbating over the naked image of her. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother's naked tits, ass, and pussy.

Wishing he was there for her party, he remembered that she told him about the drunken pool party that she had on her 40th birthday when he was away at college. Only, she never told him any of the details of her birthday bash. Respecting her privacy, as any good son would, other than when he's snooping through her underwear drawer and/or eavesdropping on her personal, private telephone conversations, he never asked her for the details of her birthday bash. With him never knowing what happened at her 40th birthday, pool party, she never told him that there was a video of the drunken celebration. Had he known there was a video of his mother and her friends in their bikinis, he would have searched for the video, found it, and watched it long ago.

He only wished he was home while watching them party topless and naked from his bedroom window and making drunken fools of themselves, if that's what they did as he imagined they did. Instead of being away at college, he only wished he was home to watch his mother having a good, drunken time with her sexy girlfriends. He wished he had been upstairs in his bedroom while videotaping all of the imagined X-rated action. Obviously, something that she felt embarrassed doing while he was living with her, once he left for college, she let loose with drunken pool parties with her girlfriends. Always wondering if there were men in attendance too, she told him that it was only her female friends at her birthday party and no men were invited or allowed.

Suspecting that she did have men there and fantasizing the pool parties were more sexual in nature than not, he wondered if she lied about not inviting any men to her pool parties. He couldn't help but imagine men being there, seeing his mother topless and/or naked, and having sex with his naked mother. Especially now that he knows she's had an orgy, a gangbang, and has blown three men she didn't even know, men who gave her a cum bath, he wondered what other sexual secrets his mother was hiding.

Replacing Pamela Anderson with his mother, he imagined watching this video of his sexy mother in the way that he watched and masturbated over two of Pamela Anderson's sex tapes, one with Brett Michaels and the other with Tommy Lee. Replacing Paris Hilton with his mother, he imagined watching this video of his sexy mother in the way that he watched and masturbated over two of Paris Hilton's sex tapes. Replacing Kim Kardashian with his mother, he imagined watching this video of his sexy mother in the way that he watched and masturbated over two of Kim Kardashian's not so secret sex tape videos. With him playing the starring role in all six of the sex tape videos, he imagined himself having sex with Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, and Kim Kardashian before they all morphed into him having sex with his mother.

'Oh, my God, if only I could have sex with my mother, I would. I'd love nothing better than for her to blow me. I'd love nothing better than for her to fuck me.'

In the way that he watched and masturbated over their sex tape videos, he imagined watching and masturbating over his mother's birthday video while hoping that it was a sex tape video. He imagined his mother having 40th birthday sex with twelve of her closest topless and/or naked friends along with a cavalcade of men in attendance. Including his mother, especially his mother, he hoped that the women in attendance at his mother's 40th birthday, pool party were drunk enough to remove their tops and/or to skinny dip naked in their pool. He'd love to see naked women interacting with one another while seeing some of his mother's hot friends topless and/or naked while having sex with men.

Shaking with sexual anticipation, as if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he turned on the TV and the DVR before inserting the video. Knowing there'd be lots of noise, drunken laughter, and loud talking, not wanting to miss any of the dialogue, he grabbed his headphones so that he didn't miss a word that anyone said in the background. He put a towel down beneath his naked ass and made himself comfortable in his mother's precious, red leather, reclining chair.

This chair was once his Dad's favorite chair and that was now something else his mother got as part of her settlement in the divorce. He wondered if his Dad masturbated in his chair in the way that he was about to do. Being that the chair had a built-in massager, he wondered if his Dad and Mom had sex in this chair, perhaps the reason why she's so possessive of her special chair. He could only imagine his naked mother moving up and down on his father's cock while her big tits bounced and sway from side to side. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his mother in this red, reclining chair. Not wasting any time, as soon as he turned on the video, the star of the show, his mother, was there front and center.

* * * * *

"Hi. I'm Donna and this is my 40th birthday party," already a bit tipsy, she smiled and waved to the camera.

It's amazing in just four years how much younger his mother looked. She looked twenty-something instead of forty-years-old then. Now she looks thirty something instead of forty-four-years-old. With her always worried about money and with the strife of life seemingly taking a toll on her looks, he wished he could get a job to help pay some of the bills. He wished he could take care of his mother in the way she has always taken care of him.

"Don't worry Robert. You'll get a job. You've worked hard to earn your degree. Enjoy the time you have now because once you start working, you'll be working for the next forty years of your life," she said with a laugh while pointing to herself as the working fool, poster child.

Robert returned his focus back to the video. He stared at the image of his mother's pretty face, Donna, his very own Madonna, formed from Ma and Donna. Only knowing now that she's not the virginal saint that he thought she was, his mother seemingly is more like Jesus' whore, Mary Magdalene

Looking so very much like a California girl with her long, lush, blonde hair, blue eyes, and superhot body, few would think that she was from Connecticut. Few would think that she's 44-years-old and has a 22-year-old son. If she reminded him of anyone, she reminded him of Victoria Osteen when she was younger and nicer, a time before she slapped that flight attendant in a rage.

"Hi Mom," said Robert as if she was in the room with him or he was at the party with her.

With her holding a drink in her hand and seemingly already a little bit tipsy, he felt as if he was watching one of the bachelorettes on the Bachelor television show. With her not giving him her permissions to watch her video and with her not there to watch the video with him, he felt as if he was peeping on his mother. Yet, instead of feeling embarrassed or that he was doing something wrong in invading his mother's privacy while masturbating over his mother, he felt sexually excited that finally he was going to see his mother topless and/or naked.

Actually, knowing that she never would, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to watch this video with him, especially if she's topless and especially if she's naked. He'd love to see her reaction to him seeing her tits or seeing her naked. He could only imagine the sexually excited reaction she'd have when showing him her topless and/or naked body. He enjoyed imagining her giving him a hand job while they both watched her X-rated, 40th birthday, pool party video. He'd love for his mother to suck his cock while he continued watching what he imagined was a naked video of her.

He wondered what she'd say if she knew he was watching this video of her while sitting in her red, leather recliner and masturbating. If she is, indeed, topless and/or naked on the video, he wondered what she'd say if she knew that he saw her tits and/or her naked body. Maybe she purposely hid the video in her underwear drawer knowing that he'd find it. He liked thinking that she wanted him to find her video and watch it. With this the premature advent of Nude Day, he liked thinking that his mother wanted him to see her topless and/or naked. He liked thinking that his mother was topless and/or naked while having sex with a few men.

"God she's so pretty. God she's so sexy. God she's such a MILF," he said. "I can't believe someone who looks like her is his mother. I can't believe someone who looks like her hasn't been scooped up by some man. I can't believe I'm sitting here naked while masturbating over someone who looks like her while hoping that she strips topless and/or naked."

If only she was his neighbor or one of his professors from the university, perhaps he'd have a better chance of bedding her. Only, if she was his neighbor or his professor instead of his mother, maybe he wouldn't want to bed her in the way that he wants to have sex with her now with her being his mother. Perhaps his biggest sexual attraction to her is not because she's beautiful and sexy but because she's his mother. What's with that? Maybe his sexual attraction to his mother is more than just a mere sexual attraction. Maybe there's more to Dr. Freud's theories than he wants to admit. Maybe he's psychological twisted for wanting to have sex with his mother.

* * * * *

No longer paying any mind to why he was psychologically so very sexually attracted to his mother, too sexually excited to care, he returned his attention to her video.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday, Happy Birthday Dear Donna," sung her friends. "Happy birthday to you!"

"Happy Birthday Mom," he said.

With her the center of attention, as if she was a little girl instead of a grown woman who was his MILF of a mother, she was laughing with glee. Surrounded by friends and well-wishers then, four years later where are they all now? Gone. They're all gone.

Suddenly feeling sad for her, she lost most of her friends when she divorced his Dad and she lost most of the others when she moved to a different city. Fair weather friends, they're all gone and she's alone with him, her adult son, who's masturbating while lusting over her. In that moment he felt sorry for her but unable to stop himself from masturbating over the sexual thoughts of his mother naked while having sex with her, he continued. A twang of guilt nearly ruined his fun masturbating over his mother's video when he thought that he was using her too by masturbating over the hopeful topless and/or naked images of her. Yet, he put his guilt aside when his mother appeared front and center on camera again.

"Happy Birthday to me," she said holding her drink in one hand and her bikini bra in the other.

'Bikini bra?' Not expecting her to be topless so soon, he did a double take and stared at the screen as if he had seen a ghost. 'Holy shit! My mom is holding her bikini bra in her hand. Are you kidding me? Is she topless? Is she naked?' Suddenly even more sexually excited that he was before, he gulped his incestuous lust for his mother while staring at the screen wide-eyed. He momentarily stopped stroking himself to stare at the screen while waiting to see her tits.

"What? No way! Oh, my God. What's that in her other hand? Is that what I think it is? Is that her bikini top or is that someone else's bikini top? I don't believe it. She's holding her bikini bra," he said unable to see her naked breasts yet. "Oh my God! I hope she's topless. I hope I see her tits," he said fingering the head of his cock.

If this video is of his mother topless and/or naked, he'll be masturbating over this birthday video the entire weekend. If this video is of his mother topless and/or naked, he'll be masturbating over the memory of her naked breasts and/or her naked body for the rest of his life. He couldn't believe she was standing there drunk and topless or maybe even naked. He couldn't believe he was about to see his mother's tits and/or his mother's pussy and ass.

"Lower the camera please or step back from the camera. Lower the camera," he said to the video and to whomever was taking a video of his topless and/or naked mother. "Lower the camera so that I can see my mother's tits and my mother's naked body. Please, lower the camera or step back away from the camera Mom."

He talked to the video as if they could hear him. As soon as he saw the video of her holding her bikini bra, totally aroused, he was sexually excited. Only not wanting to cum too soon and before seeing his mother topless and/or naked, he stopped stroking himself. Was his mother already drunk enough to get topless? Was she really standing there with her tits out for everyone to see her big boobs or was she faking it by holding someone else's bikini bra? He searched the background to see if he could see any men but it was all women. He searched the background to see if he could see any topless women but all the women were wearing their bikini tops or were wearing one piece bathing suits.

With only women at her 40th birthday, pool party, maybe his mother is a closet lesbian. With her not having invited any men to her 40th birthday, pool party, maybe his mother is bi-sexual. Maybe his father cheated on his mother because she refused him sex. Maybe his father left his mother because she preferred having sex with women than with men.

Nah, with all the boyfriends she's had and all the sex she must be having, he couldn't imagine his mother being lesbian or even bi-sexual. Definitely his mother likes men. Definitely his mother prefers cock to pussy. With his backyard totally private, he knew that unless someone was in a helicopter or someone was standing on a ladder looking over their 8 foot stockade fence, no one could see her.

"Happy Birthday Mom," he said again. "Oh, my God, my sexual fantasy come true, this is going to be so unbelievably hot," he said taking his cock in hand and slowly stroking himself.

He stared at the video as if he was watching a porn movie.

"I can't believe she went topless in front of all of her friends. Topless, topless, topless, my Mom is topless. I can't believe I have a topless video of my mother, maybe even naked.

He stared at the video as his mother was the star in a porn movie.

"Naked, naked, naked, unable to see the rest of her, I wonder if she's naked. I wonder what else she's done while I was away at school. Maybe, in the vein of Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton, and Kim Kardashian, she has sex tape hidden somewhere in her room."

Normally, he only pulls out his cock from his pajamas to masturbate himself when in bed or in the bathroom but with him home alone, he was already naked. Naked, naked, naked, he's been walking around the house naked since his mother left. Now that he's home alone and totally naked, he wanted this masturbation session to be the best masturbation session ever. He repositioned the towel beneath him. God forbid he should get cum on her precious, red leather recliner.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 177 milliseconds