• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slow and Painful Ch. 05

Slow and Painful Ch. 05

Chapter Five: Getting Dressed

"Good point Mindy." Carolina said, sounding more forgiving then her normal self.

Carolina then pulled out a strange two pronged hook attached to a short elastic band. "And I actually think that it might be nice to remind piggy that at the end of the day we're rooting for it, with a nice little present."

Carolina stuck the two prongs down Fred's nostrils and then pulled the elastic band over his head and clipped it onto an unseen ring at the back of the slave's control collar. Fred's nose was stretched painfully into a pig-like position, with the added result of the pressure preventing him from totally closing his mouth, which admittedly made it easier for him to maintain his false smile.

"That was so sweet of you Carolina!" Mindy exclaimed while clapping giddly, before turning to Fred and saying: "Sluttttyyyy-kins what do we say to Mistress Carolina?"

Once again swallowing his pride and ignoring the pain, Fred replied:

"Thank you Mistress Carolina."

"Ooo piggely that was so good! I almost cried!" As Mindy spoke she began to adjust herself, turning 360 so that her muscled thighs held down Fred's arms while her perfectly shaped ass faced his eyes.

Fred had forgotten how wonderful that Ass was and began to stare at it lustily. Mindy's ass looked incredible in the tight leather cheerleader skirt, and Fred caught a glimpse of a pair of skimpy purple panties. His lust was cruelly interrupted however as his dick tried to expand and was restricted by its rubber confines painfully.

"I think it likes your ass Mindy." Carolina commented, as Fred grimaced. "and that means he is going to love whats coming up!"

As Fred pondered the meaning of these words, Mindy chirped:

"It sure does Caro! I have a feeling smothering is going to be one of piggy's favorite punishments soon."

With this Mindy slid towards Fred's head and lifted up her ass, before settling it down gently on top of Fred's face. Fred felt himself engulfed by the soft and cushiony ass, it was slightly hard to breathe, but all in all he far preferred this to the dreaded leather poms. Suddenly he heard Mindy begin a count down:

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Smother Time!"

Mindy redistributed her weight away from her knees so that the vast majority of it now rested on Fred's head. The soft and cushioning pressure now became a cruel and oppressive mass of muscle and cellulite, pressing hard into Fred's face and totally cutting off any supply of air.

Fred tried to struggle but the powerful ass combined with Mindy's thighs made this effort hopeless, and only succeeded in eliciting a sigh of satisfaction from the smother goddess that was currently crushing his face.

As time went on, Fred became less concerned with the incredible pressure on his face and more preoccupied with the lack of air. His lungs began to burn as Fred tried fruitlessly to suck some oxygen into them. Mindy wriggled around a little bit on Fred's face, enjoying the experience wholly.

Smothering slaves was one of Mindy's all-together favorite parts of her job, and she was an experienced face sitter who know just how much punishment a beginner smother toy like Fred could take.

Just as Fred began to see bright lights flashing in his eyes, Mindy lifted her ass temporarily off of his face and allowed him to gulp in some desperate breaths of air, before sitting back down on him.

This time she allowed the treatment to go on even longer, until Fred could literally feel a sensation of collapse beginning to spread through his lungs. Mindy lifted off at the last second, allowing the wheezing and panting Fred to take in some much needed air.

"Ooopsie daisy!" she said. "I just get so carried away with the smother fun sometimes that I forget that you can lose your brain cells. And we all know that dumb bimbo's like you don't have many brain cells to spare!"

Fred continued to desperately suck in air, until Carolina struck him hard across the face with a pom and demanded:

"What do you say Fucktard?!"

"Thank you Goddess Mindy! Using your bum to smother Fifi was a great way to explain how important it is to always follow the big no-no's, and it was very considerate of you to think about Fifi's useless bimbo brain cells."

"See it's learning!" Mindy said excitedly. "Lets give it another a treat!"

She used her fingers to pry open Fred's mouth and spit a thick loogie down his throat. Realizing his responsibility, Fred replied:

"Goddess Mindy your loogies are a delicious present, Fifi hopes it can earn many more!"

Mindy grinned and patted Daniel on the head. She motioned to Carolina, who began to remove the rest of the objects from the bag before she spoke:

"Now that your retard brain is beginning to learn total obedience, we think it might be fun to give you your very own cheerleader outfit. You see being your cheerleader is very tiring work for us, and me and Mindy both think it would be fair for you to take the initiative and cheer yourself on."

"That sounds very fair and kind of you Mistress Carolina. Fifi is so sorry to have wasted your time making you be my cheerleader.

"oo Fifi, no matter what Mistress Carolina sometimes says time spent training you is never time wasted!" Mindy said sweetly. "I think it would be nice of you to let Mistress Carolina know that you understand the only reason why she's tough on you is because she care about you and wants to make sure you are perfect slave who never misbehaves or thinks for itself."

Turning his battered head to the side, Fred said as sincerely as possible:

"Mistress Carolina. Fifi knows that even though you are sometimes mean, it is because you care about your Fuckpig and want it to be well-behaved at all times. Fifi knows it is a stupid bimbo, and that sometimes training it is hard, but Fifi Fuckpig can't thank you enough for all of your wonderful help."

This submission almost broke him, but Carolina entirely ignored his thank you as she pulled a pink rubbery cheerleading skirt out from the bag. The skirt also included a pink rubber torso section, which across the front read in the same varsity letters as the girl's uniforms: FIFI FUCKPIG. As Carolina began to slide the garment over his feet and towards his hips, Mindy explained its purpose:

"The bottom piece is not only is an awesome way to help you remember your name, it also contains a corset feature." As she said this, Fred noted that the ribbed laces of the corset ran around the torso part of the skirt, and ended in a frilly pink bow at the back of the garment. "Mistress Carolina is an expert in Corset training, and you'll never believe how tightly she's about to constrict your cute little tummy, I think it's fair to say you'll barely be able to breathe!"

As the corset-skirt combo reached his torso, Carolina roughly flipped Fred onto his back and began to slowly twist the bow in a manner that began to draw the strings tightly around his chest. Carolina gruffly elaborated on the use of the corset in her just-business tone.

"Through a series of slowly increasingly constrictions, your chest and insides will begin to morph to accommodate the extreme confines of the corset, and then we can switch it out for an even tighter model, starting the process over again."

As she spoke, Fred heard himself begin to involuntarily whimper and pant. The embrace of the corset slowly tightened, punishing him for failing to have the correct body type.

"This will be immensely painful for you, but it will give you the highly valued sissy fuck doll look, and your limited ability to breathe will interfere with any attempts to escape or even think."

"Not that we think you'd ever try to escape sissy-poo." Mindy cackled. "We know you want to stay here as our rubber-pig forever!"

As she said this, the corset reached a point of tightness where Fred began to have serious trouble breathing. He tried to indicate this to Carolina, which only earned a particularly painful swat by Mindy's pom.

To Fred's surprise, Carolina continued to tighten the corset far past where he stopped being able to breathe properly. He gasped desperate breathes as the corset closed around him. By the time Carolina stopped tightening it, he could literally feel his insides being squeezed and shaped to accommodate the tight embrace of the corset.

"Deep shallow breathes, slut." Carolina reminded him with a tone of boredom. As Fred heeded her directions, he found that he could use this technique to absorb just enough air into his lungs to stay awake and mildly aware.

After the terrible corset was finished, Carolina, pulled a tight pink rubber bikini top out from the bag. This was fitted around Fred's chest and adjusted so it hugged him snugly. Fred noted that the unusual garment had holes in the middle of each breast, which left his nipples exposed.

Mindy educated Greg on the purpose of these holes, by pulling out two alligator teeth nipple rings, and snapping them on Fred's exposed nipples. Fred once again whimpered, but his pain was ignored by both girls.

Next came a wide and stiff pink rubber tube, which was fitted around Fred's neck over his control collar, preventing him from turning his head in any direction.

After snapping closed a lock on the back of the posture collar, Carolina procured another circular dog tag, this one saying: "Fifi love it's owners" in a bedazzled font and affixed it to the front of the collar.

As she adjusted the collar to ensure it effectively forced his head into one position, Fred felt Mindy begin to force a pair of pink high heel shoes with little bows on them over his feet. The shoes were at least two sizes to small, with a sharp three inch heel, and constricted Fred's feet just as painfully as every other torturous garment he was adorned with.

As Fred watched Mindy snap padlocks that secured the heels to his feet. Carolina then took out the last item of Fred's cheer outfit. This mysterious pair of items appeared to be similar to his mistresses' leather poms, except the poms were fluffy and pink instead of leather and black. In addition a short rubber slip immersed mysterious from the at the base of poms.

Mindy and Carolina squeezed Fred's , hand into fists and them placed them in the slips. He realized that the pom end forced his hands into a tight fist, effectively turning his hands into useless rubber knobs with poms exploding from them colorfully.

The girls took the straps and tightened the mittens around Fred's wrists, before locking the straps closed with matching padlocks. Then cords coming out of Fred's nipple clamps were secured to the mittens.

As the girls forced the rubber cheerleader to stand up, Fred realized the short chains, combined with the rigid posture enforced by his corset forced him hold his poms up into the air or risk a painful pulling on his poor nipples.

The deadly efficiency with which this process was completed was terrifying. Fred could clearly tell he was not the first soul to be forced into an outfit like this by the girls.

Carolina rolled over a mirror and gave Fred a chance to observe his new look. Covered in feminine pink rubber, Fred's twisted form had a powerful affect on him. His mouth was forced into an awful smile, while his nose was contorted to give his face an awful pig like appearance. The combined effect of the collar and mitts forced him to hold his poms up in a perverted mockery of victory.

All in all he looked like a perverted fantasy of an exuberant cheerleader, unable to risk the pain of refusing to smile or wave his pom-hands in excitement.

However, Fred saw very little to celebrate about his condition. His chest was constricted to an unbelievably small size, and the tip of his rubber dick knot (wee-wee he reminded himself) just poked out from under the comically short skirt. Again and again his eyes flitted back to the two labels on his neck and dick, completing the picture of his total submission. The smiling perversion staring back at him in the mirror was emblazoned with the sad reminders of his new life:

"Fifi's loves its owners"

"This Wee-wee does not belong to Fifi ☺"

"Well Pigslave..." Mindy inquired. "What do you think of your new look?"

Fred couldn't help it. He knew how he should answer, but he lost control and began pathetically sobbing out of fear of his corrupted and constricted image.

As Carolina grabbed him by his hair and threw him in the direction of the bed, she turned to Mindy and finally allowed herself to laugh while she flipped a switch that activated Fred's control collar. "Look at it cry now, just think about how much worse it's going to get!"

Mindy advanced towards Fred, who lying their prone and paralyzed, but inside squirming with pain. He didn't care how little a chance he had of escape, he wanted to do anything to show these bitches that Fred was still there.

"MY FUCKING NAME IS FRED!!" He bellowed once his paralysis had begun to wear off. "I'M NOT A SISSY, AND I'M NOT A SLAVE!"

Mindy slapped him hard, a punishment which hurt even worse as the posture collar constricted the movement of his head. Fred continued to scream at the top of his lungs, until Mindy once again mounted the struggling sissy and planted her rounded ass firmly on his face. She slowly began to cut off his air and increase the pressure as she said with an anger that she had hitherto not displayed to her slave:

"Your name is Fifi Fuckpig, you are a rubber bimbo sissy, who will be kept in stringent bondage while its owners commit unspeakably terrible acts on it. And we're going to love it my poor little fuckpig, no matter what you do I'm going to do worse things to you than you can possibly imagine! You will be a rubberized Slave for the rest of your pathetic little life, because no matter how good your are me and Mistress Carolina will never ever ever ever let you go!"

With each "ever" she pumped her butt harder into Fred's smothered face, further contorting his already crushed and contorted features, Fred felt the air begin to escape his lungs as the familiar sensation of suffocation greeted him like an old friend. Meanwhile Mindy continued her rant:

"Over the course of the next week you will learn to memorize and observe all eight of the major no-nos. Once you learn the no-no's, which you will do out of fear of awful punishment, we will upgrade your slavery to level two, and then you will learn the true meaning of sissification!"

Mindy stopped yelling, and returned to her normal cute and playful tone as she Fred's screams were muffled by her powerful ass:

"such a fun word isn't it Fred. Siss-si-fic-cation! I'm sure if your weren't so wrapped up in how awesome smother torture is, you would agree with me."

Fred's lungs begged for him to let go and slip into a void. He started to lose his touch on reality as he felt his world cave in around him, and all the while the terrible butt continued to smush his face. The smothering and crushing sensation was ten times worse when combined with the strict embrace of the corset and posture collar, and every attempt Fred made to struggle only resulting in him shaking his pom-poms comically.

As the rubber slut cheerleader waved her poms in an ignored attempted to receive some mercy, he felt like his face had literally become an extension of Mindy's ass.

As he began to totally pass out he heard Carolina hiss into his ear:

"Sleep well sissy bitch! You have to wake up for cheer practice tomorrow, and please don't forget: this really is forever."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slow and Painful Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds