• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tricia and Terry Play Pool

Tricia and Terry Play Pool

12

Terry was excited; he had booked a room at a hotel that was over an hour out of the city where they lived. It had a reputation as a great place to get away. They had a good restaurant, a bar with six pool tables and a dance floor. On weekends they had a live band as well. Terry had looked at the web site and the rooms looked really nice, so he booked a suite with a living room area and a bedroom. The bathroom also had a Jacuzzi tub for two in it. It was perfect!

Terry sent a copy of the reservation for the room (surprise - 2 nights) that included breakfast buffet and a dinner credit of $50 to Tricia. He also sent a confirmation of their reservations for a 7-day holiday at Desires Resort in the Caribbean. Terry felt Tricia would be more outgoing if she already had her half of the deal already booked. Then he proceeded to organize wardrobe pieces for Tricia to approve for the weekend. He had ordered a couple of really risqué dresses on-line that would "show up" in the suitcase when she unpacked and got dressed for the first night out.

Time seemed to stand still for Terry and flew by for Tricia as the weekend away approached. They were both nervous and excited about this new adventure they were about to embark on!

It was Friday afternoon and they were finishing packing before getting on the highway and underway.

"Teryblossom, what should I wear in the car on the way out? I was thinking I'd wear a loose comfortable dress so I don't get too many clothing lines on my skin. I was also thinking I'd bring a towel for the seat pull up the back of my dress and not wear a thong, just for you!"

"Perfect Tricia, that is a good sexy start to the weekend!"

"Maybe, if you are lucky, I'll tease some truckers and you on the freeway too!" Tricia was really getting into her role as my "Hot Wife"!

They got onto the highway an hour later. Tricia proved true to her word; her dress was pulled up and she rested her bare ass on the towel and then put her bare feet on the dash and sat back. The trip was going fine, we had another 35 minutes before arriving when Tricia pulled up her dress and spread her legs wide apart.

"Terryblossom, I am so horny already! I can't wait to pleasure you, act slutty and show off for you. Do you mind if I play with my pussy while we're driving? I really need to come!" Tricia started caressing her pussy as she talked to me. "I was fantasizing about our trip to Desires and I imagined myself surrounded by a bunch of men in the pool. They were all in a circle around me; telling me what they wanted to do to me and with me. I was getting so horny that I took off my bikini and threw it on the deck."

"Then I lay down on a chaise and they surrounded me there. I'm so wet Terry, my clit is aching. Then they all had their way with me! I had a guy eating my pussy as I sucked off another guy while others stroked my breasts. They all either got a blowjob or if they had a condom, I let them fuck. Oh god Terry, I'm coming, it feels so good!"

Tricia came, bucking against her hand as she stroked her clit. Her eyes had been closed the full time. When she opened them, she realized we were driving beside a semi. The driver was staring down at her and smiling. Then he blew his air horn in approval of Tricia's show.

"How long were we beside him?" Tricia never bothered pulling down dress but proceeded to wipe herself clean with the long end of the towel.

"About 4 minutes, maybe?" I replied.

"Oh, that was exciting, realizing someone strange watched me masturbating. Maybe being a "Hot Wife" is going to be more fun that I thought?" Tricia offered me her gooey fingers to suck clean. It made my cock ache even more that it already was. My crotch had a wet spot from my leaking pre-come! I hoped it would be dry by the time we arrived and checked in.

We arrived, I got out of the car, adjusted my semi-hard cock, my spot had dried and we walked into the lobby and checked in. Tricia waited in the lobby while I got the luggage and returned to the lobby. As I walked up to her, she spread her knees apart and flashed me her pussy. Her devilish smile said more than any words could. We hurried to the room and got naked!

Tricia sashayed over to the bed and bent over with her hands on the duvet. "Terry I want you to fuck like this, now!" Then she crawled up onto the bed on her hands and knees and then spread her knees further apart and rotated her hips so her pussy pointed up at my face and was wide open and glistening!

I walked over to her and licked her swollen lips and gooey nether hole, tasting her honey before I started to fuck her. Tricia moaned and pushed her pussy back against my tongue, trying to get her clit under it. I didn't let her, instead I placed the head of my cock into her wetness and thrust in slowly all the way to the hilt! Then I just stopped and enjoyed Tricia's shuddering tightness for a moment.

"Do you want me to fuck you? Will you be a very slutty Hot Wife tonight?

"Yes, yes now fuck me, I need to feel your hot come deep in my pussy, please Terry! I'll be such a dirty girl tonight, no this weekend, it might even scare you how dirty I am feeling right now. Oh god that cock feels so good, keep fucking me hard Terry; I want to you fill my pussy full of come!"

I exploded shortly after she said that, imagining what she might be thinking was "so dirty". It was an intense orgasm and we both collapsed on the bed.

"Hey, what about my orgasm Terry, I didn't come yet?" Tricia rolled on her back and spread her legs open; my come started to ooze out of her gaping hole. "Hey get down there and clean me up while you give me my orgasm!" I obeyed her command and licked her clean, swallowing my own come for the first time! She came very quickly; I think the act of me eating my first "cream pie" really turned her on!

"Oh that was so good Terry, thank you!"

"You owe me a new dirty act for that, this was my first time tasting a mouthful of come."

"Okay, how did you like it, I do it all the time for you? Then, how about I let you eat another man's come from my pussy later tonight?" I nearly passed out from the shock of what she just said! "NO, we made a deal, we will always use condoms. And since when did you even want another man to fuck you?"

"Since this morning. I've been thinking about it a lot, thanks to you, and the idea of letting other men fuck me is becoming quite a turn-on for me, especially in front of you or with you. That is also part of what got me so horny when we driving out here. Maybe the first step is to be an overt "show-off" and act slutty when we are out, just like you have been asking me to. Then we'll see how we both feel about taking it further. Maybe you'll want it to stop maybe I will or maybe we want to take it further. But tonight we will have fun, I'll try my best to be your "Hot Wife" and act slutty and see how I like it!"

"Okay then Tricia, let's have a shower, freshen up and then we'll go get some dinner." I left the suitcase open for Tricia to decide how risqué she wanted to tonight.

As I walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower, Tricia was looking in the suitcase, "So how slutty were you expecting me to dress for dinner? It looks like these dresses are more suited for a clothing optional resort. I'm not sure if I can even wear a bra or a G-string under these without them being really noticeable! Okay then Terry, you asked for it and you bought them so I'll have to wear them at some point. Tonight I'll wear the more conservative dress to dinner because I can hide a G-string under it and it does hold my breasts in place nicely, don't you think?"

Tricia walked into the bathroom in the new dress I had bought her. It was a tight fitting spandex style dress in hot pink (she has the perfect shoes to match it) the halter top had nicely shaped cups that did really lift her full breasts nicely. I could easily make out her aureoles and hard nipples through the fabric though. I wondered if she really cared?

"It looks great on you, and it is long enough to keep you covered too." I said. The hemline was no more than three inches below her crotch. Wow, she looked hot! "Get undressed and into the shower, I can't wait to show you off in that outfit!"

Dinner was quite an experience! Tricia had become another woman; the "Hot Wife" had emerged from her normally reserved persona. She walked with the most sensuous sway to her hips, her breasts moved just enough to keep her nipples hard and to let anyone looking at Tricia that she was braless and wearing nipple rings under the opaque fabric of her dress. She looked incredibly hot and she knew it!

Tricia left the table and took a walk through the bar and pool table area to survey the room and decide where she wanted to play pool and play with her watchers. She returned to Terry just as their appetizers arrived.

"Well Terry, there are some good looking guys playing pool and another couple as well. There are a couple of tables still open so we can go play pool right after dinner. But I think I want to change my outfit for pool. I read the rules for the new pool game you want me to play and I don't have enough pieces of clothing on to last more than 3 games based on how well I play pool."

"Okay then, you do as you wish, now let's enjoy dinner and get to playing after. I'll get the table while you go change." We enjoyed our meal, the waiter enjoyed Tricia's overt flaunting of her smooth bare thighs and her non-stop erect nipple show. Our service was impeccable and constant and Tricia made sure he enjoyed the great view of her bright lime green G-string under the hot pink dress.

"Dinner was great Terry, do you want a little dessert up in the room? I thought you might want to enjoy my pussy and breasts with a little whipped cream on them? I was going to ask the waiter if he could get me a can for just that purpose?" Tricia giggled as she signaled our waiter to come over to the table.

As he walked up to the table Tricia swung out her legs leaving her knees wide apart, the waiter was now staring at her lime green G-string as Tricia spoke to him. "Can you do me a favor and get me some whipping cream to take up to our room? I want to cover my breasts and that pussy you are staring at with whipping cream for my horny husband. Can you do that for me Trevor?"

"Um, yeah sure I can, my pleasure!" he stammered without taking his eyes off her crotch. He didn't look up until Tricia crossed her legs and cut off his view. "It's on the house, I'll go get a can and the cheque now." He turned to leave, the bulge in his pants very obvious. Tricia was beaming at the effect she had on him.

"Poor guy has quite a hard on honey, I think he liked what he saw. Do you want to see what he was staring at?" Tricia got up and moved to a chair beside me and then sat back and opened her legs as she faced me. Her G-string was completely up between her pussy lips! Only her little tuft at the top of her lips was covered with lime green fabric and a short little piece of the string showed between the bottom of her lips and over her rosebud! No wonder he couldn't stop staring! "Are you going to get a pool table or get dessert Terryblossom?"

Maybe some dessert would be in order, should I ask the waiter to serve it in the room?" I half joked, to see how Tricia would react.

"Now that's something I hadn't thought of. Maybe I'd do it but tonight it's dessert for you only" Tricia stood up. "I'm going up ahead of you and I'm going to go through the bar and make sure I get some eyes on me before we have dessert and return. This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be Terryblossom!"

She left me to wait for the dessert topping and cheque. I tipped him well and told him we were going to try our luck at pool after dessert. I winked at him and took the can of whipped cream and followed Tricia up to the room. I wasn't going to tell Tricia what I said to the waiter, I had hoped he might show up and either watch her play or join us for a game or two. In the meantime, dessert was going to fun!

Dessert was better than expected. I opened the door and walked in to find Tricia completely naked and laying on the bed in just her hot pink pumps. She was playing with her pussy and very worked up. I stripped off my clothing quickly and approached her with the can of whipping cream ready. I carefully covered each erect nipple with a white layer and then put a dab in her belly button and a dome on her mound!

Then I knelt between her spread legs and kissed my way along her thighs. When I reached her cream covered mound I sucked off the cream, avoiding her deep red clit and moved up to her belly button and cleaned it out. Next came her heaving chest and the two delicious mounds of cream. I sucked them both rather aggressively making Tricia moan out loud. Her deep red erect nipples were glistening with my saliva as I squeezed her full breasts and then moved down to her crotch. I slowly licked up her parted glazed lips and savored her nectar; it was sweet on my tongue and still warm from her heated depths. I focused on her engorged clit strumming my tongue rapidly over it.

Tricia came quickly, bucking against my face and screaming into a pillow.

"Come Tricia, let's get rinsed off and back down to the bar. I can't wait to play pool with you and show off your next outfit. I will lay it out on the bed while you start rinsing off. I want to save my next orgasm for later, the build up is as good as an orgasm for me!"

Tricia got up off the bed and headed into the bathroom to shower off and I started to layout her outfit. I put out the tight black jeggings, hot pink pumps, a tiny pink G-string, sheer pink silk halter, nipple chain and a hot pink cardigan to go aver her halter top and cover the fact that halter top was completely sheer and showed off her aureoles, nipples and jewelry easily. Now she layers to lose at pool but tough decisions to make as to what she wished to lose when she did.

We showered together and I finished first. I was dressed and excited to watch Tricia come into the bedroom and see her outfit.

"Oh my god, that's almost too reserved compared to what I was going to put-on. However the halter is very sheer and really sexy to wear in a bar with the pants and pumps, good outfit Terry. I can't wait to see what sort of reaction I get wearing this in the bar?" Tricia got dressed in flash; applied some hot pink eye shadow and bright pink lip color, she looked amazing!

We walked through the bar past a lot of men; they seemed to look at Tricia with a surprised look, probably because she had changed outfits from what she had on only an hour earlier. We got to the pool tables and they were all taken! Just our luck! Tricia just smiled and walked up to a couple and introduced herself to them. Then she asked if they would like to play pool against us.

Their names were Angela and Ronald. He was an attractive, well-built guy, not muscular but in good shape and dressed in jeans and a nice tasteful shirt. Angela was about the same height as Tricia, she had full breasts (I guess 34C) a narrow waist and great looking ass. She was wearing a tight short skirt and a scoop-necked t-shirt and high heels. I would call her good looking, for sure! After we determined we were at about the same skill level we agreed to play a game. I ordered us drinks, a round of tequila shots and we started to play. We lost the first game and then I suggested we try a different sort of pool game.

I pulled out the game rules and they read them over. The girl was eager but he was hesitant to play.

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with us taking off clothing in the bar?" Ronald said as he continued to read.

"It's kind of sexy Ron, I think it will be fun. If you don't want to bet clothing then bet a dare. Besides we won the first game and I know you'd like to see her lose some clothing, wouldn't you. You've staring at her the whole time we've been playing." Angela said, obviously excited to play with us.

"Okay we'll play this game of yours. We bet a "Dare it"!

"We bet a "Bare it", Tricia replied, eager to have some naughty fun.

I then suggested maybe switching up teammates if Ronald was worried about losing his clothing. Tricia looked at Angela and they said simultaneously, "Girls against guys then!" and they proceeded to laugh at their unified idea!

"Then it's settled, girls against guys, what do the girls want to bet?"

" We bet a 'Bare it' and you guys?"

"We bet a 'Double it' and we'll let you girls break." I said in reply.

Angela was wearing a skirt and top with high heels and probably a bra and panties underneath - 4 items. Ronald and I were about the same - four items each, as was Tricia.

Tricia broke and they sunk a couple of balls and then it was Ronald's turn. He sunk three balls before missing. Angela shot and missed. It was my turn and I sunk three balls too, leaving us with one and the eight ball. Tricia shot again and sunk two more balls; she was shooting better than ever! Ronald shot and sunk our last ball. But then he missed on the eight ball and it was Angela's turn; she sunk two balls before missing, it was getting closer.

I called my shot and sunk the eight ball. We won!

"Well girls, that's a double loss, so take off two items of clothing, right here at the table." I said as both women realized that meant some kind of exposure!

They looked at each other, and then giggled. "What can you take off Angela?" Tricia asked as she started to undo her sweater and take it off. Ronald's jaw dropped when he saw her in the halter-top; her full breasts, erect nipples and her nipple chain were on full display, in spite of being covered by pink silk.

"I'm taking off my bra and panties, thank god I wore panties tonight! Hey why don't you take off your panties and the halter top and keep the sweater?" Angela suggested as she unhooked her bra and slipped it out from under her t-shirt. Tricia nodded and simple took off her halter-top exposing her bare breasts and sexy jewelry to the three of us. Then she casually put on her sweater and buttoned it up. She sat down on a bench and undid her pants, pulled them off and then slipped off her G-string, pulled on her pants and then stood up and tossed her G-string to me. "There's your winnings, now let's play again!"

Ronald and I watched Angela pull off her pants and then take off her thong and hand it and her bra to Ronald; his victory spoils delivered. She wasn't in any hurry to get her pants back on either and I was enjoying looking at her neatly trimmed bush and smooth shaved lips. Her dark brown pubic hair contrasts her milky white skin nicely. It was easy to see she was quite turned-on as was Tricia. She pulled on her pants and stood up, cue in hand.

"Okay Tricia, let's kick some ass this game. Ronald go get us a round of tequila and some more Cosmos please. Your girls are thirsty and about to teach you guys a lesson. We bet another 'Bare it' what do you guys bet back?"

"We'll bet another 'Double it' and see you two naked at the end of this game!" Ronald replied.

Angela racked the balls and Ronald broke, sinking five balls on his first turn, leaving us two and the eight ball. The girls were looking pretty nervous now! Angela shot and sunk one ball. I shot next and sunk our two balls. I was about to shoot the eight ball when Tricia said hold on for a minute. She leaned over to Angela and whispered something, they went back and forth for thirty seconds and she spoke up.

"Hey Terry, I want to use my 'Negotiate it' now before you shoot. If you sink the eight ball, I want to negotiate that we get to lose our last two pieces of clothing up in our room. The girls have agreed to put on a sexy strip for you guys if you win and we'll dance to five songs, naked if you accept our negotiation?"

I looked at Ronald and he just nodded and smiled. "Agreed" I said and started to line up the shot. Tricia walked over to the pocket I was shooting for and leaned in, causing her sweater to gape open, revealing her breasts completely. Her nipple chain hung out from her sweater and the diamond pendant swung over the pocket. If that wasn't enough, she started to unbutton her sweater and fully display her breasts.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tricia and Terry Play Pool

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds