• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tricia Accepts Terry's Request

Tricia Accepts Terry's Request

Tricia and Terry were reclining on the couch, enjoying conversation and just catching up with each other. Their sex-life had been less than stellar lately, mostly due to Terry's work-based stresses. They were well through a bottle of wine and eventually the topic of their sex-life surfaced.

"So Terryblossom (Terry's nickname from Tricia) how come you aren't interested in sex anymore? Is it me or is it something else that is bothering you?"

"Well, I think there are a few things affecting my sex-drive. First, there's stress. Second, we have fallen into a rut, sexually speaking. We only have sex in a couple of positions and the only variation to that is when I am giving you hummers. When was the last time you just leaned over and started to suck my cock, be it in bed or on the couch, where ever?

I know you have asked me if I wanted one, but that isn't very exciting or erotic to me. It feels like I am always asking you to do "dirty things" or role-play or dress up slutty. I know I need to be more romantic and cuddly with you in return, but I'm not feeling cuddly like you're not feeling like being the sexual activity initiator. Does that sound close?"

"It does. I get tired of you always wanting to do the same thing on a night out. I do want more warmth and cuddling; so I can feel closer to you and feel safer in our relationship. That would make it easier to go out and play sometimes."

"Fair enough, let's both put more effort into getting closer and feeling safer with each other. But if we are going to work on that, I also want us to work on getting some excitement and variety in our sex-life. It's been 13 years plus of pretty basic sex positions and some outdoor fun; but the outdoor fun was quite a few years ago now. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes I would agree with all of that Terry. So now we need to agree on what we try, where we try it and how we move forward."

"Agreed! So let's each make up a list of what we want to try adding to our sexual repertoire, what turns us on, any sort of role-plays that might be hot and even the non-sexual things that we have not paid attention to. But maybe for now, let's make this our sex-life request list. Then we can exchange lists, read each other's and then discuss, delete and hopefully add a few ideas or things to our sexual menu."

"Okay Terry, get some paper and pens. The wine has loosened up my boundaries or inhibitions and this is a good time to get out my few desires and ideas. I feel really boring sometimes when I think of all the things you are suggesting or asking me to try or do. Sorry sweetie!"

Tricia got up and filled her glass while Terry found pen and paper. She reflected on what was said; their sex-life was pretty tame! Terry was right, they needed to get out of the box and live a little, have some fun and hopefully plenty of orgasms! She passed Terry in the hall and he grabbed her and gave her a deep open mouth kiss and swirled his tongue inside her mouth. Tricia felt weak in the knees after the kiss as she climbed the stairs to their bedroom.

She had decided to change outfits; would Terry notice that she had? She grabbed a short skirt and a deeply cut tight t-shirt. She changed her bra so she was wearing a sheer lacy-cupped one in bright pink. Her t-shirt was quite a sheer white fabric. She found a hot pink sheer G-string and slipped it on along with the short skirt. She checked herself in the mirror and realized that just changing to look sexy was getting her horny. There was something to what Terry was trying to tell her! Her nipples and aureoles were visible through her bra and t-shirt; this would make a great outfit to wear out to a club and really get Terry's attention (and probably most men!).

She turned and bent over, her skirt rode up far enough that her cheeks were fully visible; perfect to play his sexy pool games in. She added a pair of wedged sandals and headed downstairs. Tricia could feel her pussy getting warm and a trickle of nectar between her lips. I'm already really horny, she thought to herself.

Terry was busy making his list as Tricia sat down on the sectional couch across from him. She purposely sat with her knees apart; not too far but enough that Terry would be able to see her pussy. She started her list; watch Terry do a strip tease, go out slow dancing and grope each other on the dance floor, have Terry lick my pussy where people can "catch us", share our fantasies with each other while naked and masturbating while listening to each other (WOW, I actually wrote that), use our sex-toys more often, think about masturbating more and then doing it, flashing Terry my exposed pussy in bars and public places and maybe some strangers too.

Tricia continued; going without panties and a bra when we go out for the evening then surprising Terry by flashing him where we are, acting out Terry's pick-up fantasy in a bar and letting other men hit on me first, Giving the bartender a really good look at my breasts and nipple chain with a low cut top or dress in front of Terry, acting out my biggest fantasy of being fingered and fondled in a hot tub by two other men in a tropical adult resort and enjoying them licking my pussy until I come several times the I return the favor and swallow their cocks until they explode in my mouth.

Then I quickly run to the room and share my gooey kiss with him and then make Terry fuck me senseless as I re-play my hot tub fun. You should like this one Terry! Tricia could feel herself getting wetter as she wrote out her list. She squeezed her thighs together tightly and teased her erect clit; then she felt a gush of honey soak into her G-string! That's why I like to wear something down there.

"I'm done for now Terry, let's trade lists and see what we both desire?" Tricia leaned over and took Terry's list and dropped hers in front of him. He never looked up as he picked up her list.

Tricia sat back, spread her thighs wider apart and began to read Terry's list. Holy Fuck, no god damned way I'll do that!

The list was as follows; watch Tricia masturbate with toys as I masturbate too, read each other porno stories as the listener masturbates, use more sex-toys in bed, take Tricia out dressed really slutty and enjoy watching men hit on her and ogle her barely covered breasts and pussy, let Tricia act out her fantasy of having two men grope her in the hot tub and pull off her bottoms so they can finger fuck her while she pumps both of their cocks before laying back on the deck so they both can take turns giving her a hummer until she comes while I watch from a hidden spot.

I also want to encourage Tricia to flash her "assets" for strangers, to play with her pussy when I am around so I can watch her pleasure herself, wake me up by giving me a blow job or awakening me just before she has an orgasm masturbating with a vibrator or toy, finger fuck Tricia in a bar surrounded by people!

I want to give Tricia a hummer under the table in a restaurant until she comes, have Tricia pose with other men while her breasts are exposed or her pussy is in plain sight, play pool with Tricia in a really short low-cut dress so her breasts are in full view when she bends over to shoot and her hem goes up far enough to fully expose her ass and the tiny string between her cheeks, further to this one; Tricia looses the game and has to take off a piece of clothing right there in the bar where others are already watching her display her "assets" around the table, play pool against another couple or two guys and bet that if they lose the guys have to show Tricia their cocks!

Then if they win Tricia has to expose her breasts and let them see her nipple chain up close (I'll show them my cock if they want me to!), then we lose again and Tricia has to sit on a chair behind the table and take off her G-string and give it to them as a prize and then spread her legs wide apart and let them kneel between her thighs and enjoy the scent of her wetness, and my final fantasy is to watch Tricia then suck off both of the guys and let them finger her pussy and play with her breasts as they wish until they both have come. We would do this in either the men's room or out in the back of our wagon or even in our hotel room nearby.

Tricia was nearly in shock! But she was also really turned on too! She was really excited and glad he listed acting out her favorite fantasy in a tropical place. At least they agreed on one.

"So what do you think Tricia? Wow, love the view!" Terry looked up and stared directly at her fully exposed pussy and honey soaked G-string.

"Well we agree on one and it was actually mine, so you can decide which one of yours you want to add to the list as equal" Tricia slowly closed her legs and regained Terry's attention. "Well?"

"Oh, um, I want to add the pool hall games. But the full set of fantasy editions, given you are getting numerous orgasms from two guys in exchange!" Terry sat back, thinking Tricia would say no.

"Deal, but not for a couple of weekends from now when Jess is away for a long weekend. I am not sure about the last part yet, but in fairness to you, I guess I could let them fondle my pussy and play with my breasts while I'm naked and I would definitely give them both hand-jobs at the same time.

But I'm afraid to put their cocks in my mouth unless they wear condoms; but it would have to happen in the hotel room, okay? And you have to book the holiday after I "come" through for you and you are fully satisfied with my performance, okay?"

"Deal Tricia. I would insist on condoms, no exceptions! Now can you please let me look at that fabulous pussy again? And do you mind if I masturbate while I stare at your wet G-string and your see-through t-shirt? I am so fucking horny now, I need to come."

Tricia just nodded as she spread her legs as wide as she could. "Yes, please feel free to relieve yourself while you ogle me like the men will be doing when I wear this outfit out for one of our nights. Do you like this outfit Terryblossom?"

Terry already had his swollen cock out and was stroking it hard. "God yes, it's so slutty and hot! I didn't even notice you had changed. Please wear this around the house too, when Jess isn't home."

Tricia leaned back and then started to stroke her hot pink pussy, making her honey soak through the full length of her lips. Then she slipped it to the side and slid a finger into her wetness. "Can I do this when we go out to the bar or play pool too?" Then she stuck her glistening finger into her mouth and slowly sucked it clean. Terry came hard when she started to strum her clit while fingering her pussy with her other hand. Tricia was also very close to orgasm.

"Terryblossom come lick my messy pussy clean and make me come hard. I will tell you dirty thoughts while you lick my clit, if you'd like that?" Tricia smiled at Terry as he tried to wipe his come off the coffee table. "Forget that, I'll lick it up after you make me come. Then I want you to fuck me from behind right here on the couch with the drapes wide open!"

Terry crawled over and between Tricia's thighs after kicking off his pants. He took in her sweet scent before tonguing her lips slowly up to her aching clit. Tricia peeled back her lips making her clit pop up to attention and Terry started licking her hard little nub sending shudders through Tricia's body as she humped his face. Tricia came in less than a minute and was still panting as she turned over onto her knees and reached back to spread her ass wide apart for Terry.

"Now stuff that big fucking cock deep in my pussy and pound me really hard! But first go open the drapes while I get my top off so you can squeeze my breasts and pull my nipples while you fuck me. I'm so fucking wet Terry and I am so turned on by all this talk and our ideas."

"Then get that tight pussy around this!" Terry said as he drove his full nine inches all the way in, making Tricia grunt loudly.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good Terry! Pump my horny pussy, make me scream, make me beg you for more, fill me full of hot come. Oh god help me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I'm already coming!" Tricia bucked hard against Terry's pelvis as she screamed loudly before burying her face in the pillows. Once she had recovered from her orgasm, Terry pulled his honey-coated cock from her gaping hole then he walked around the couch and pulled Tricia's head up and slid his cock into her mouth. She sucked greedily at his shaft and slurped as she sucked her honey from the thick shaft.

Then Tricia reached around Terry's hips and grabbed his ass cheeks; she proceeded to stuff the full length of his cock right down her throat. Terry took the cue and grabbed two handfuls of hair and started to throat fuck Tricia. She stopped moving so Terry's thick cock could get all the way in on each stroke. Saliva poured out around the veiny shaft as it slid in and out of her tight throat. The sensation was incredible and Terry was about to erupt!

Tricia sensed his impending orgasm and pulled the thick shaft out of her throat and started pumping the slippery meat. Terry exploded, covering Tricia's face and ropes of come were all through her hair. She rolled over on her back, panting hard and proceeded to start strumming her engorged purplish clit. Tricia seemed to be insatiable! Terry returned to the couch and watched Tricia satisfy her needs. She came profusely, nectar was oozing from her depths and down between her ass cheeks onto the blanket. Thank god for the blanket, they could throw it in the wash. They both were now completely done!

"Okay Terryblossom, plan our first "Hot Wife" night; I am nervous but quite excited about being a "Slutty Hot Wife" for your pleasure. I hope I can actually follow through?"

"No worries, Tricia, we'll take it slow and get you loosened up with a few drinks over dinner. You can wear a less "Slutty Looking" outfit during dinner and see how you feel. After all, you've worn some pretty revealing dresses out before and not had a problem with guys staring and commenting to you about your dress and exposure.

So this will be the next step. Maybe you just wear a really short skirt and either a very low-cut top or a very sheer top without a bra. I would want you to wear either the nipple chain or nipple rings underneath so they are easy for you to share with those that care to look. Then you can just go with the flow and see how uninhibited you want to be. How does that sound?"

Tricia rolled over and smiled at Terry, "That sounds fair, in fact I'll make sure I have my special jewelry seen by a few pairs of eyes. And maybe someone might see what color my G-string is because I'm not going to keep my knees close together all the time. Does that excite you Terry?"

"Tell me what else you have already fantasized about doing that night while I give you another hummer!"

"Now that sounds good," Tricia cooed as she rolled on her back and spread her legs, allowing Terry's mouth lots of room to get started. "So after dinner, I want to walk through the bar in my dinner outfit and check out the men in the room. Then I will decide on what outfit I feel comfortable wearing and go to the room and change."

Tricia had her eyes closed as she massaged her full breasts and Terry slowly licked her tingling clit. "Then I'll come back down to the bar and walk over to the pool tables and pick the right location. Then..."

Continued in chapter 2 - Tricia and Terry Play Pool

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tricia Accepts Terry's Request

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds