• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 09

Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 09

With the final weeks of classes upon us, Jim and I resolved to having practice three times a week once the summer semester takes over. Students only have to attend summer school for ten weeks but teachers that provide instruction for the summer don't really get a break at all. Since I planned on teaching summer school, I only had a few weeks to formulate my lesson plans while also coaching for state finals. Needless to say, it was going to be a busy summer. I was preparing the final for my biology class.

There were groans all around as I shared the details of the dreaded exam. The bane of any student's existence is the word- Cumulative. The arduous culmination of everything they've learned will be tested and endured. I could see the frowns clearly and the despair setting in on many of them. At 60% of their grade, I am one of the few teachers in the school that places such a weight on any single assignment. I figured if they will be attending college next year, they might as well be ready for the real deal consequences. I believe I prepared them well enough but I mostly do it for shock value. The actual test itself is just recycled questions updated and rotated between previous years' exams. It was a huge time saver for me since it took very little time to make an answer key copy for grading.

"Despite the final being cumulative, I will make some considerations for you guys." I told the class. "I will be doing a review of the exam tomorrow, where you might be able to get a good outline of what will be covered from the semester." The message must have fell on deaf ears and distracted eyes because nearly all the students were not paying attention. What was the point of having a review if they weren't going to show? I was taking some sweet time out of my day to help them. I sweetened the deal, putting it out there again on the attention-less class. "If you can't make the review tomorrow, I will provide you with a summary of topics for the exam after school. Just come to the classroom and I will give it to you." Again... no reaction. The one student that appeared to actually be listening, upon closer review, was Simone Lane.

Simone Lane, an excellent player on our team, is also a great student. The raven-haired, slender beauty is very diligent in her academics, generally topping the class in grades. She certainly didn't need a review because I knew she would take some time to study and be prepared. But I also didn't count her out on showing up for the information. Simone marches of a different beat than her peers and it shows. When students like Ashley Ramirez, Alexa Anderson, and Mikayla Jensen wear yoga pants and jeans, Simone is tasteful in a nice skirt or trousers. In my opinion, she usually dressed to impress in a professional way. This day was no different.

I ended class and attended to my duties the rest of the day. I was relieved to be done with the week, especially having completed the key for the new test. Just when I thought that I would be getting out of work early, I got e-mail about an after school teacher's meeting. Begrudgingly, I packed my day's work up and made my way for the meeting that was sprung upon the staff. It wasn't until I got to the gathering that I forgot I had office hours for the students to come by and get a review for their exam. The worry didn't have a chance to settle since I was already certain that nobody would come for it, so it quickly left my mind. The droll of the school administration dragged on and I was daydreaming endlessly. It was the silence of the room that broke me away from my thoughts, and before I knew it, the meeting was over.

The sun was out on my way home and it felt great on my face. I figured I should make the most of it and decided to lay out in my backyard. It was a great decision to put up a privacy fence last summer. That was a great summer. I would go out and lay naked, rubbing a few out while having a few drinks. Now that is my idea of unwinding. I decided on getting some sun on the lawn chair after seeing my pale skin in the mirror upon changing in the bathroom. It was an unfortunate sight. I needed a workout... the beer had not been helping my gut. Nevertheless, there was nobody to impress out there so I grabbed a cold one and laid out. The warm peace and quiet was doing wonders.

I had left the door open to the back door just in case there was a phone call but I was glad that no such disturbance would happen. I didn't expect any calls. Since the separation from my wife, the phone had been very silent. Just when I thought it was going to ring, I heard another noise... fairly faint, coming from inside. I perked up from behind my sunglasses and looked back inside. Sharpening my focus on the sound, I could hear that it was a knock. I got up quickly and put on my robe. I was expecting a package but this would have been a late delivery. I made it to the door and looked out from the side window.

Knocking, somewhat impatiently, was Simone Lane. I let her knock some more as I scoped her out quickly. I was greeted with her familiar wedge heels and white short ruffled skirt, but with a nice pink tank top that hugged her small chest. Her pony-tail whipped back and forth as she looked around, curious as to whether anyone was home. I cinched my robe and opened the door as she looked away. She appeared to be pleased to see me, but not as pleased as I was to see her.

"Oh hey coach." Simone smiled as she looked me up and down, amused by the robe. "I'm sorry if I was disturbing you?"

"It's no problem Simone. It's good to see you." I looked her up and down. "What's up?" I asked casually.

"Umm not much. I actually just came over to see if you had a copy of the review for our test?" She said with a tone of concern. "I stopped by at the end of the day but the door was locked and I don't think you were in your room."

"Yeah, I'm so sorry about that. We had a teacher's meeting and I was caught up in that. It completely slipped my mind that I told you all to stop by."

"It's okay coach. Would you have it here?"

"Ummmmm..." I stammered to buy some time, since I didn't really know for sure if I had brought it home or not. I took the moment to glance at her toned thighs and legs. Focusing on her pink toe-nails, I lost my train of thought and blurted out. "You know, I think I might. Do you want to come inside while I look?"

Simone looked inside my place and had fleeting look of confusion on her face. "Oh... um, sure." I waved her in and employed my imaginary x-ray vision on the back of her skirt. She looked back at me as I looked up and waved to her to make herself comfortable. I walked past her towards the kitchen.

"I might have it in my bag here in the kitchen. Come on back." She followed me still looking around... as if she had entered some strange place, a teacher's home. I rummaged through my bag, entirely unsure whether the review would be in there or not. I looked up to see her leaning on the kitchen counter looking out into my backyard. Her dress hiked up slightly to reveal the bottom of her ass-cheeks, taught and smooth. I felt the hot lust come over me and forgot my manners. "Oh Simone. If you'd like something to drink, please help yourself."

"That would be nice." She said, walking over to the fridge. "Right here?" I nodded to her as she opened it up. "I was telling my mom that I couldn't get the review from you after class since you were out." She peered into the fridge. "She told me you lived in the neighborhood so I figured I would just stop by since it was so close."

"Really? I didn't know that." I kept looking through my bag. "Now that I think of it, I think I have seen your mom around here on her walks." Resolved having not found the review, I looked up to see Simone holding a bottle of limoncello.

"What's this?" She asked as she looked at the bottle.

"Oh that's limoncello. I got it from my last trip to Italy. I'm Italian you know?"

"Oh yeah, that makes sense. D'Antoni. I get it." Simone continued to examine the bottle. "What does it taste like?"

"It's really sweet. People usually drink it as a dessert. It's generally considered a dessert liqueur." She frowned.

"Oh..." Simone sounded dismayed. I could see she wanted a taste, but I couldn't in my best judgment tell her to have a drink. But the more I admired her sculpted athletic body, the less I cared about my best judgment.

"Like I said... help yourself to whatever you like." I added with a smile. "Let me go look on my computer upstairs if I have the review saved on it." I left her with the bottle. As I made my way to my home office, I could feel the tightness of my speedo against me as my cock grew with Simone's presence. I searched for the review on my computer but there was no recent copy available on it. I ruffled through more papers, passing a few minutes in a worry that I didn't have the document for her. The office was always sweltering in the summer and I didn't realize that my robe opened freely as I made my way back down to the kitchen.

Simone looked up as I entered and immediately looked down at my waist. I looked down and felt some partial embarrassment. "Ah I'm sorry. I know it's lame. It's another thing I picked up in Italy." I could see a smirk on Simone's face. "It's the Italian flag." I tried to chuckle the embarrassment off as I averted my gaze. It fell upon the kitchen counter where I saw an uncapped vodka bottle alone with the limoncello and some ice. Simone took a sip from the tall glass in her hand.

"Did you find the review?" She took her lips away from the glass.

"No I think I left it at school. I'm sorry." I said to her as she looked dismayed. "But don't worry, you're going to do fine. You will probably set the curve." She perked up at the sound of a curve.

"Would you like one?" Simone held her glass up to me. "I found a recipe on my phone while you looking for the review. It's really tasty." I gestured her to make me one.

"Sure, I'll try it out." I said to her as I opened the door to the backyard. "You know, we could probably do a quick review outside with my partial test if you'd like." I looked back to her as I stepped outside but Simone was intent on making my drink. "I'll be out here." I made my way to the uncovered patio where I was laying before. I considered taking my robe off fully but I did not want to make Simone feel uncomfortable, so I laid with it open and still getting some sun on my front side. I closed my eyes and took the warmth of the sun on me. After what felt like a short eternity, I heard the clank of a glass on the table next to my chair. Adjusting to the sunlight, I looked over to see Simone settling down on the beach chair next to the table. "Thanks." I said as I laid my head back again. I could her her rustling and settling down. Once it sounded like she was at rest, I broke the silence. "Is there anything you want to cover specifically for the test? I know it's going to be a lot of material to process." Simone didn't answer but I could hear her chair creak and I looked over to see what the commotion was.

My eyes opened to see Simone standing with her back to me. She was bending over and undoing her wedge heel clasps. Her skirt hiked up and presented her ass fully to me, showing only a small sliver of a black thong covering her pussy. She lost a few inches once the heels came off but she was still a statuesque goddess. Tossing her heels to the side, she unzipped the back of her white ruffled skirt and let it drop to reveal the familiar black thong. While it made its appearance, it was hardly visible as it was swallowed by generously plump ass cheeks. Reaching for the bottom of her tank top, she pulled it up and over, showcasing her well-toned back and also marking the absence of a bra. I was certain she was wearing a bra, but maybe I never noticed how naturally taut and perky her breasts were. She looked back as she smoothed her hands over her butt and noticed me staring at her ass. I quickly looked away and showed my shame as I stammered for words. She laid down on the beach chair on her chest, her pale ass magnificently glowing in the sunlight.

"Um, I should probably go get that review. You could just take it home with you if you want." I managed to blurt out as I started to get up, my eyes glued on her ass. She didn't say anything again, until I started to walk.

"You don't have to do that coach." Simone said very relaxed. "I'm sure we can figure something out." I was confused at what she said and answered only with silence, stopped in my tracks. She broke it once more. "The girls talk you know?" I was worried about her question.

"What do you mean? They talk?" I asked curiously.

"They told me what you've done with them." Simone said coolly.

"And do you believe them?"

"Doesn't matter what I believe." She said coldly. "What matters is, what can you do for me?" I was dumbfounded at the posing of her question.

"What are you talking about?" I feigned ignorance. "Why would I do anything?"

"Coach, I already know." Simone said without regard and her face still away from me. "If you don't want the administration to know, you can tell me what you can do for me." I began to feel a panic and nervously milled in the silence.

"Okay... how about I just give you the key to the test?" I offered to her, almost pleading.

"That's not what I want." She said without skipping a beat. "It's not enough." She supported herself up from the chair, showing her intent face and bare chest and taking to her feet. She walked towards me in a sultry step.

"What if I just gave you an A for the test. You can just take it and mark whatever you want and I will pass you. Is that enough?" I was really worried and at a loss at the potential blackmail. She stood in front of me, shifting her gaze from my eye down towards my waist.

"That would help." She said as she reached and pulled my speedo down. "The girls said you had a big cock and I wanted to see for myself." She pulled it out and held it in her hand, I stiffened at her touch. "They weren't joking." Simone took to her knees and began kissing my cock, sucking it gently. I couldn't protest. I put my hands on my waist and looked out into my fenced yard. My eyes rolled back at her technique. Man, does she know how to suck a cock!

I looked down and saw her pony-tail swing with each bob. My knob was well lubricated with her spit and sloppy job. Twist of the wrist and stroke, she was a professional and I would've never guessed. Some people kiss passionately, she sucked dick with an equal passion. When she looked up and met my eyes with a cock-full in her mouth, I nearly blew it. Simone picked up on it right away and played up the muffled moan. I looked down again and saw the erratic bobbing and immediately grabbed her head from behind. She gagged for a split second and adjusted to the deep throat. With my other free hand now cradling her head, I gave a few quick thrusts, widening her pretty pink lips and streaming my personal dessert liqueur down her throat. As I grew soft, Simone continued to pull at it, relieving me of every little drop of precious cum.

Then, without lingering, she stood up and brushed her mouth with her shoulder and got dressed. I stood in disbelief at the events that had unfolded. I only snapped to when she walked by me and broke her silence. "Thanks for the A on the test." And she was gone. I was in a daze and didn't question what had just occurred. I sat back down and nursed my drink the rest of the afternoon. Thoughts of the final weeks of classes swirled in my head and I realized how much I would be missing the team and coaching.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Teacher Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 741 milliseconds