• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 05

Sandy and Frank Ch. 05

12

Sandy came into the room, completely naked other than her garter belt and hose. Perhaps I should have said "proudly" naked, because she was obviously pleased with herself. The first time she had been with Frank, she was embarrassed and fearful as she came in and announced, "Oh honey, I've just been made!" The second time, she had what I called a "timorous smile" as she asked; "Did you see us come in? Is everything all right?" This time, the third, her smile was broad, lighting up the room with her exhilaration as she knew her reception would be a happy one.

She, of course, got exactly the reception that she expected and wanted. Unlike what seems to be the common reaction of "wife watchers," I had not gone off while watching her in action. In fact, doing so had never occurred to me. As I said before, I undoubtedly could have masturbated to orgasm quite easily - as I could have to a porno film in which they had the same sex acts - but I was happy to watch and wait for more direct contact after they were finished. Now, however, as I saw her standing naked in front of me, I was ready for that contact.

She made quite a picture, standing there, a happy smile on her face, her nipples erect and sticking out on breasts which almost certainly would bear more "love marks" tomorrow morning. Down lower was the very feminine mound of curly pubic hair with the bottom point of its triangle pointing to the treasure located between her legs. At that point, however, was a clear indication of her less than moral activities - a thin stream of what could only be male cum leaking from that treasure, her cunt, and running down her leg onto her hose! That sign of her infidelity might be less than fastidious, but, under the circumstances, it just seemed right and was very sexy.

I got up and embraced her, saying, "That was quite a performance! You looked lovely and sexy!"

Oh, honey, I loved it! I must be completely degenerate for I did things I never would have dreamed of doing a few months ago - and I don't even feel guilty! I hope that the camera caught everything because I'll never remember exactly what or how things happened!" She kept talking, almost manic in her enthusiasm as different things flashed through her mind. "Gods, I didn't know what time it was until I looked at my watch. We were out there almost three hours from the time we left Judy's." She giggled and went on, "I scared poor Frank. I said that you might come looking for me since it was so late and - I shouldn't laugh - he almost fell over trying to get his pants on! I reassured him, saying that once you were asleep, nothing would wake you, but he was really concerned."

"I'm not surprised - the thought of being caught with you pants off in a car with a naked married woman that you had just fucked - that probably would worry most men! Hold still and let me get a picture of you. Ok, now, lie down and let me get a picture of your cunt," As she lay down and spread her legs, I involuntarily let out a gasp as I saw the condition of her cunt. "My god, wait until you see this! I don't think that I've ever used the word before, but it looked as if it had been ravaged. The lips were spread wide and looked to be swollen, The hole going up into her was open enough that she could have had a pelvic exam without a speculum - well, probably not, but close. In some ways more startling was the mass of cum partly clogging the entrance and the rivulet leaking out of her that had been running down her leg and now was leaving a wet spot on the bed.

One person will look at a baby with strained peas or carrots over its face and be grossed out. Another, frequently a parent, will say, "Oh, isn't that cute!" That was the situation with Sandy's adulterous cunt. It was messy and, in the abstract, probably repellent - certainly it would be so to a fastidious person such as Sandy under normal circumstances. But, these were not normal circumstances, and in that context of her scandalous behavior in Frank's car, the messy condition of her cunt just seemed to be both natural and exciting, and it merely augmented the sexual arousal we both felt.

As I said before, I was ready for sex, myself, as she came in, and my cock was not in the least put off by the condition of her cunt. I put the camera down and mounted her, ignoring her over lubricated condition as I plunged into her. Maybe knowing that she was lubricated as a result of her adulterous coupling added to the excitement - it certainly didn't hurt - or maybe it was the culmination of several hours of watching an erotic sex show, but it was a very powerful fucking. Surprising in a way, Sandy reacted with equal fervor despite this being her third fucking in three hours!

We ran down pretty quickly after that. We talked for a while as we lay there recovering. But, finally, Sandy pulled away got up, saying, "I am really exhausted. I'm going to clean up - boy, do I need it! - and go to bed. I'm too tired to talk any more tonight. We can look at the recording and really talk tomorrow."

I woke up around 9:00 AM and saw Sandy still fast asleep, looking so innocent as she lay there. I got up, dressed and had some breakfast without a sound coming from the bedroom. Finally, I heard some stirring around a little after 11:00 followed by the appearance of by still lethargic wife. "Hi, beautiful! I see that you are all bright and shiny this morning after your energetic performance last night! Did you sleep well?"

"I didn't sleep at all - I was just unconscious. If I hadn't had to go to the bathroom, I'd probably still be out. What time did we go to bed?"

"It was a little after 4:00. You had almost seven hours sleep so you should be full of energy. Of course, you quite a busy night, so I guess I won't complain about you wasting most of the morning."

"Thanks a bunch! You're very generous." However, the mention of the previous night seemed to revitalize her as the memory worked its way through her still groggy mind. "Oh, my god, I hadn't even thought about that yet. I really was out of it!" Shortly afterwards, a broad smile broke over her face as she said, "I did have quite a night didn't I?" I could almost see the events spooling through her mind as if a tape recorder was running. "We have a lot of stuff to talk about and I want to see myself on camera! Look, let me go get cleaned up and dressed and we'll go get lunch at Friendly's - I'm hungry now that I'm awake. Then we can talk."

We had lunch while avoiding the subject that was in the front of our minds, but, as soon as we got home, we undressed, lay back on the bed after I connected the camera to the TV and prepared to watch our own X-rated movie."

My first reaction was surprise at how much larger things were as compared to my view from overhead. The window opening is about ten feet above the ground and, probably, eight feet above the Roadmaster's car seat. I could see the whole car and the whole driveway, but I was focused on what I could see through the windshield which was, at most, two feet high and whatever the car was wide. On the other hand, the camera's telephoto lens filled the whole screen with just the windshield. It was almost as if I were sitting on the hood with my face against the glass. I thought that I could see detail before, but it was nothing compared to this.

Sandy was on edge, wondering what she looked like and how she would feel watching herself doing things that would have been inconceivable a few months ago. Still, she was eager and I heard her startled gasp as the car pulled in and, abruptly, the security light came on. "That's a really bright light!"

"Did it seem too bright while you were in the car?"

"No. Not as long as I was sitting up, but when I was on my back, looking up, it was glary but I don't really remember it - but it was no problem and we certainly could see each other. I guess a dark car probably would be more romantic and, I think, less...well, embarrassing when you were making out or when your clothes came off for the first time. Certainly, it was no problem last night. As the video played on, she began a running commentary about the action. Wow, look at that. We went right into it, didn't we? I didn't realize that we had done so much kissing. He's certainly working my tits over. My skirt is really pulled open. Before we left Judy's he kissed me and, while he did it, he slid his hand up my legs to my panties. He even said that he likes wrap skirts because they are very accessible and I replied that that was why I wore it!"

It was at this point that her hand moved onto Frank's leg and the light caused a reflection from her diamond that focused her attention on her wedding ring. "Oh, honey, that makes me feel funny." Her reaction caused me to pause the recording and she hesitated before she went on. "I don't know, but seeing my rings there...gods, I know that it makes no difference, but I guess it makes it more real. I'm a married woman...and it just hit me...I don't know...go on." I hit play and the recording started again and, fortunately that momentary feeling of guilt was swallowed up by the excitement that followed.

"Oh, this is when he asked me to open my blouse and, as I did it, I just said that I might as well take it off - which I did after removing my coat. Then, without saying anything, I just went ahead and unfastened my skirt. Gods, look at me! Naked except for my panties! I like it when he gets out to go around to the other side of the car. Did you notice how he makes sure not to drop me down? He makes sure that I'm down flat before he shuts the door. Oh my heavens, look at my face! I can't believe that expression - talk about being ready to be taken! I had no idea that I was that lost in it. That's embarrassing - it's pure lust!"

She stopped her train-of-thoughts commentary as Frank licked her cunt, and as I looked over at her, she would have been shocked to know that she had almost that same lustful look on her face again! "Oooh, that felt wonderful, was her only comment as he pulled back."

"What is he asking you here?"

She returned to reality as she laughed and answered, "He wanted to know if it was safe to take his pants off! I assured him that there was no danger and, obviously, he did. One thing is clear - that car is amazingly large, but undressing or dressing is awkward! You know, it probably didn't make any real difference in being fucked, but I did really like him being at least half naked against me. Obviously, it would be difficult for him to completely undress, but I'm sure that I would like to feel his skin against me the whole way."

Her attention returned to the TV as Frank came down and penetrated her. She quit talking and, as the action mounted, I watched her face. Her eyes were glued to the scene and she was breathing through her mouth as she stared at herself being fucked. Her hand moved down to her crotch and her fingers began teasing her clit and, as the climax approached in the recording, her torso was flexing up and down, matching the motions on the screen. It was obvious that she was unaware of anything but the action before her and as her recorded orgasm occurred, she almost had the same thing in real life!

"Oh my god! I don't believe it! I don't believe I did that! I almost went off watching myself being screwed!" Her face was red, partly from the energy she had expended but mostly from blushing. She hid her face, gasping out, "Damn, I'm embarrassed!" I paused the picture but didn't say anything - just waited for her to calm down. That didn't take long and she looked up at me with a shy smile. "I can't believe I looked like that! I never dreamed that seeing me doing something like that would affect me so strongly. Heaven knows, we've watched a few porn films where they fuck, but this was far beyond those!'

"Well, what did you expect?"

"I don't know. I just expected to see me doing things but, I guess, I didn't expect to see me reacting the way I did. My god, I was wild. I can't believe the way my face looked - I hardly recognize myself! Do I really look like that when we're screwing?"

"Yeah, you were really into it. In those porn films those women were acting - you weren't! Actually, when we're having sex, I rarely have my eyes open and looking at you, but, yes, you do look like that when you're really hot A few times you've gotten so carried away that you've broken my concentration and I've looked at you and you do have that expression on your face. Frankly, it's exciting to see you so lost in it."

"It's unreal! I hope that I don't think about it and get self-conscious. Man, he was really pounding into me - and I was matching him! I can hardly get over it - a very happily married woman on her back on a car seat being fucked like that by another man! There probably would be a lot more adulterous women out there if they knew that they could have that kind of sex. Particularly if their husbands were thoughtful enough to permit it! Ok, I've recovered. Start the show again."

I hit the "play" button and we picked up as they lay there, him still on and in her as they calmed down and got their breath. As Frank pulled back and knelt between her open legs, Sandy commented, "I can't believe that I would just lie there like that. Talk about being brazen. That's the first time that I've seen his cock. He's not hard there, of course, but, as I said before, it's about the same size as yours - at least I don't feel any difference. Listen to me, comparing how different cocks feel in me! In any case, I'm not the least bit embarrassed at being naked in front of him."

"I can see that! Now, what happened here? I thought that you were finished and you would soon be coming in, but he came back up with you and sat behind you for a long conversation. What was that all about?"

"We talked about some of the things we were concerned about. I'll tell you all about that after we finish. Fast forward through the talking and then I'll go over all of it."

I hit "fast forward" and let the recording run on until a period of kissing started. He began to fondle her tit and, bit-by-bit, the kissing became more intense and the tit squeezing more forceful. As I had noticed in live action, her left hand had been resting on his thigh right next to his cock. Suddenly, as his arm around her back shifted, she was turned more directly toward him - and her hand moved directly onto his cock. Knowing her, I would have expected her to have drawn back immediately, startled, if nothing else. Instead, her fingers grasped it, causing it, of course, to go to full erection immediately. Then, far from pulling away, she began sliding her hand up and down the shaft while their kiss continued.

I had seen this live, of course, but the video, with the telephoto lens, brought the action much closer and clearer. I knew what was coming next, so I was ready when he shifted position, causing her hand to twist around on his cock, bringing her rings, especially her wedding ring, into view as she continued her stroking of his cock. I heard a gasp from Sandy beside me and I glanced over to see an expression on her face which I really could not decipher. She didn't say anything but her eyes were locked on that one little area for almost a minute as she watched her hand rubbing his cock.

Something even more shocking was coming, I knew, as I saw him slowly urging her head down - more inviting or asking than pressuring. It obviously her own choice when she opened her mouth and took his cock in and began sucking. Later, as I reported before, she even played with his balls as she moved her hand up and down on the shaft. Whatever the explanation of her totally unexpected cock sucking, there was absolutely no question that it was purely voluntary.

I alternated between watching the video and watching Sandy, actually more interested in seeing her reaction than the sucking, itself. Really, there was little reaction to see. She sat as if turned to stone, her eyes glued to the action on the screen. Her mouth hung partly open but her face was completely expressionless. I knew that a million things must be clashing with each other in her mind - her wedding ring on Frank's cock and now sucking that same cock - but nothing got through to her face. I think that she would have stayed there and let him come in her mouth, but Frank obviously wanted her cunt instead.

She clearly was startled when he abruptly pulled away and, with difficulty, scrambled down to the other side of the car to fuck her again. Startled or not, she quickly raised and spread her legs as he moved between them, plunged into her and began a violent, almost frenzied, fucking. He most certainly was past the point of controlled intercourse as he really hammered her cunt before exploding inside of her for the second time that evening - no, early morning.

We watched the end of the recording, including the amusingly comic efforts of Frank to get into his pants, and turned it off. Nothing was said for almost a minute as we collected our thoughts. Finally, I pulled her over to me and asked, "Well, you've seen the show. How do you feel about it all?"

"Overall, I loved it, but I'm still trying to absorb what I saw in the movie - I guess you would call it a movie. This whole week was great. That first time with Frank was totally unexpected and traumatic, but, after the shock passed, I was very glad that it had happened. The second time was nerve wracking, trying to decide what I should do. There was a lot of tension before, but I was thrilled when it all worked out. This time was much better because, for the entire week, I was excited in anticipation of what was going to happen. I was nervous, of course, as the time got closer, wanting to get going. At the party I was almost giddy as I looked forward to what was coming. This time there was no question as to what I wanted and what Frank wanted. There was no hint of guilt because we had talked and planned, leaving me no question that this was, in a way, to be a mutual experience.

"We got in the car and it was as if Frank and I were experienced lovers for he immediately pulled me over and kissed me while feeling my breasts and slid his hand right up to my panties - and I spread my legs to help him do it. There was none of the hesitancy, the wondering about how to break the ice that was a worry the last time. The whole thing was just comfortable and my anticipation of a wonderfully sinful, yet guilt free, sexual experience was under way. We drove home, the light came on and I knew that you were watching. Rather than being inhibited by knowing that my husband would see my adulterous behavior, it actually augmented by excitement.

"It's interesting, though, that I completely forgot about being watched - I was so engrossed in the sex that it didn't cross my mind until Frank and I were talking . After we finished talking, for some reason we both seemed to get really fired up again - as you saw. I never planned for what I did, it just happened, and, honestly, without the recording, much of it would have been a blur in my mind.

"I'll admit that I have mixed emotions about seeing the movie. Last night and this morning my memory of everything that happened last night was...well, not vague or fuzzy...I remembered what we did...but, somehow...I'm having a problem with words...it was more like a real-life fantasy. It wasn't a romance but it was romantic, if that makes any sense. Anyway, seeing the same events in that larger-than-life recording suddenly makes it real. I see that lustful expression on my face, for example.

"In any case, I certainly remembered how we started again after talking and Frank was really passionately kissing me and, I didn't know how, until I saw the picture, my hand moved onto his cock. I guess I was pretty passionate myself because, as you saw, I not only held it, I began moving up and down on it. I watched myself doing that and then, I was totally shocked when, suddenly, I saw my wedding ring! Gods, I knew that this whole sex experience was adulterous - and that didn't bother me - but somehow seeing my hand and wedding ring working on another man's cock stunned me. I guess all the guilt-inducing thoughts of infidelity, wedding vows, etc. flooded over me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Sandy and Frank Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds