• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Year Ago Ch. 13

A Year Ago Ch. 13

12

This is an evolving story of Sara's sensual investigation. Please review the first phases of the story . .

*****

In bed late Friday night I thought of Cynthia's question this evening, "Oh Sara, do we have to stop?" After we making out on her sofa I drove home alone. Her kisses were all I could think of. I wanted more but we both decided to take this slowly. Her scent was till with me. Her hands had played across my butt as she kissed me that last moment. She had carefully restricted her petting. Not once had my clitty been touched.

I opened my bedside drawer and withdrew the fleshy toy. I reconsidered; I wanted Cynthia now not a substitute. I turned over and fell asleep.

The next morning on the porch I was ready to walk to the school but as I stepped off I saw someone through the light fog jogging toward me. He turned and moved across Mrs. Greggs' lawn. As I reached the curb I recognized him. He was the man who had found my keys on the track several days ago. He sat down on the stoop of her home to cool down.

As I began and turned toward the school he looked up and saw me. He waved and quietly said hello as I headed down the street. I simply smiled and continued. He must be staying with Mrs. Greggs. Maybe he was her son? Then I realized that she might have told him about my changes. How weird might he think I was! He did wave though.

I thought of the possible consequences my gender changes could lead to with the other neighbors but realized this was now well outside my control. Mrs. Greggs was a good person and we had been friendly since I moved in two years ago. I knew her husband had past but we'd not spoken of her family. This man was definitely over thirty but in good shape. I thought about Mrs. Greggs; she might be as old as seventy but she may be younger.

Returning home from the track I saw her walking back from the curb. She waved and went back inside. She didn't look over seventy so the guy earlier could be her son.

A bit after to ten I was getting in the Audi to run to the store and wasn't paying attention. As I put the car into reverse I caught sight of a man jogging up my drive, darting to avoid my car.

I was surprised by the movement but rolled the window down, "I didn't see you approaching. I'm so sorry, I nearly hit you."

He stood near the driver's door, shaking his head, "It wasn't that close."

I looked square at his body, his crotch was near due to my position in the low car. He was wearing a pair of shorts and a nice t-shirt, but no shoes. I could smell is aftershave.

"Sara right? Hi, my Aunt lives across the street. We saw each other earlier this morning, and a few days back right?"

I turned the car off and looked at him through my sunglasses.

"Yes, I'm Sara. You helped me when I dropped my keys at the school track."

I was blushing but intrigued. He had to know of my changes right?

"My Aunt sent me over to ask, I mean, she was saying. She suggested that we could have you over this evening for a glass of wine. Could you come, I mean we'd really enjoy having you to the house this evening."

I didn't hesitate, "Sure, and your name is?"

He backed off, "Oh wow, yeah, I'm George. My mother is Susan's younger sister."

I liked George immediately, "Can I bring anything this evening George? I'm going to the store now."

He came back closer, "Sure, I mean no. Just come over about 5pm. Susan said five is a good time. She loves white French but I'm a red drinker so you can choose Sara."

"Good George, then I'll see you. You know I didn't know your Aunt's first name, Susan. Thank you for the invite."

When I returned from the store I saw that my lawn had been cut. I usually did this myself so I assumed George was just being nice but it had been on my agenda. His help had freed up my early afternoon and it had become warm around Noon.

I considered what I would wear this evening. Entering my expanding wardrobe I selected the low heeled sling-back heels and the dark pants that were tailored by Nordstrom. I decided on the soft pale white cashmere top but I wouldn't wear a brasserie nor the wig.

During my walk this morning I had decided to call my mother but now I was vacillating. I entered the bedroom and saw Sam my lover toy. I stepped to the bath to cleanse and shower. I had the afternoon to play since George had done the lawn. Now I could enjoy some time and release my yearning. Once I was dry I found the DVD with my friend Claire and selected some of my black lingerie and a pair of seamed hose. I definitely enjoyed being dressed sexy. I slipped on my tall black heels and spent two minutes practicing to get the seams straight. Returning to the bathe to do my face I could see Claire fellating her fellow in the mirror as I did my eyes. I stopped to watch her perform for a minute. She could get a big cock so deeply into her mouth!

Stepping to the Kitchen I retrieved the new ruby rouge lip color and primer I'd purchased this morning. I checked my nails. The color was a translucent pink and looked good with the ruby.

I looked at my face. I was excited by the deep dark tones I'd applied for my sexual encounter with Sam. I reached for the gold hoops. I was getting more adept with my earrings but it still required my focus. I went to the large hall mirror and reviewed my outfit and my new narrow waist. I was almost at my target weight of 125 pounds.

My heels clicked on the foyer stone as I crossed to look out the small glazed opening of the door. Would I have some time with Cynthia or Jenn this afternoon? Standing there in my heels, lingerie and stockings I watched the quiet street and thought back to my morning. George wasn't really shy but cute as I tried to get his offer out. I'd plugged my bum after the shower and it was distracting me. Sam was calling and I went back to the bedroom.

Sitting down I considered the note I was writing to Jenn. I was planning to initiate a relationship. My on-line study of dominance had spiked my curiosity and her beautiful body wouldn't leave my dreams. Her behavior toward me I now realized was asking for my involvement. That first moment at the door of Angelica's home had touched something, then her visit last Sunday. I wanted to pursue her both as a lover and a sexual submissive.

The thoughts of her body were exciting but what was next step? The note had to be delivered but I didn't want it intercepted.

Turning about I considered who might be my fantasy lover today, Jenn or maybe it would be George? I had never fantasized about a specific man. I would imagine him in my bed this afternoon! I looked to the screen as Claire engulfed her lover's cock in her mouth. My Sam would be with me as I danced atop my sexy heels.

Watching Claire slide atop her lover I unclasped my brassiere and almost wished my surgery was this coming week. Then I considered what I witnesses this morning. George appeared to be larger than my toy. He was big and I didn't pretend to understand how to get a big cock inside my tight butt. Though excited by the movie I stepped to my CPU and ordered a couple of new toys, one over eight inches long but thick as well. I hadn't even spent five minutes with a man but I wanted to be prepared.

I had Sam standing on the low table top as I got to me knees and licked his helmet and around the head. Looking to Claire bouncing on her male toy my desire was rising. I applied some lube to my tight hole as I sucked and licked the toy. Sam was ready and so was I as I straddled the corner of the table and he slipped inside slowly. The cup held him to the table and I moaned loudly as I reached his nuts.

I settled there and just enjoyed the depth of his penetration. Then with Claire as my guide I mimicked her fucking on the screen. She seemed able to handle a cock in her rear a lot longer than me for after just a minute or so I was coming, shooting into my thong. I didn't remove Sam but just sat with him inside, my muscle clenching his shaft. I just watched Claire to see how long she allowed her lover to fuck her ass. Three minutes later Sam slipped out just as Claire slid off and took the cumshot. I lay quietly in the bed watching the next scene, which featured two lovey women fucking each other with strap-on dildos. I could see Cynthia doing that to me in the near future.

I napped until after 4pm so I had to get cleaned up again, and re-do my face. The afternoon sex was fun but I still wondered how I would handle George, not his cock, for that wasn't going to happen. I dressed quickly and checked my lipstick, the new rouge. At the mirror near the door I saw that my fake areoles were visible through the cashmere. I returned and put on a soft white underwire brasserie and re-brushed my hair.

I wasn't used to dating guys but this was a casual and neighborly affair. It was still as close to a date as I could imagine. Having Mrs. Greggs, Susan, near would be helpful, or so I thought. The image of his crotch kept re-inserting itself into my imagination. I wasn't horny but more than a little curious.

I left my front door open and walked across the street just after five. Mrs. Greggs met me at the door.

"George is a good boy Sara. Thanks for coming for a drink. He's out back just there," she pointed to a terrace where he sat speaking on his cellphone.

"You know Susan, he cut my lawn this morning," she interrupted me.

"I told him to help my friend across the street yesterday, while we had coffee and we spoke of the neighborhood. He's attending a sales seminar for his work. He comes to stay about once a week Sara. He was a little confused while in college out west but seems to know what he wants now. His work and the seminar relate to his engineering background."

I wasn't sure what 'confused' referred to but we stepped to the terrace and George stood just having ended his call. He took my hand and we all sat down.

Susan said, "The wine looks good. I'd love a glass of the Montrachet George. Serve one to Sara as well please." She directed me to sit across from George.

After some pleasant conversation Susan walked off. I watched her as she started to attend to some flowers. So it was a set up date, and she certainly had shared my history.

George spoke of his career change, moving from the design work of the firm toward the sales side.

"This particular firm wants its clients to have access to experienced tech people."

I spoke of my computer work and the firm I'd started, "After only a few months I was making a profit and now the clients just come."

George continued talking of his firm and the positive environment it provided. The product line wasn't very specific. They designed and resolved the manufacturing of a wide variety of products for other companies, from diapers to headbands.

"It's a little unusual in that there are quite a number of women engineers on staff. The firm had worked to balanced the hires of women and men graduate engineers."

"In my computer work there are few women as well," I said noticing he was relaxing as we continued to speak. Maybe the casual discussion of gender equality would help him understand that he was sitting with a girl with a penis.

"Evidently there is a trend toward more women and the CEO has a daughter who is studying at Michigan. Her interest in engineering inspired a shift in the firm's employment policy."

George talked of his studying in San Francisco and the time after graduation, "I had several interesting relationships and had my heart broken by someone. Susan has always been my favorite Aunt and she doesn't judge me."

He spoke of his mother's negative opinions, and bias. I noticed he was watching my sling-back when I moved or turned a little. I was glad I had worn sheer pantyhose since my ankles were all he could see of my long legs.

George said, "My father hasn't been close since the divorce nearly ten years ago. He didn't like most of my friends." He seemed a little upset as he continued.

"I worked in the Bay area for two years after college and lived with someone."

We had finished the wine. He enjoyed the white as well and I was feeling quite good. I liked George and he was clearly enjoying my company. We spoke without him having to acknowledge my gender change. I'd watched him slowly shifting his chair closer every few minutes so now we were sitting within a few inches of one another. Again his pants became the center of my attention. I had to get home soon!

"You know Sara, I, I mean, I want to explain something, about my past relationship. I lived with a gay friend out west after college. We broke up when I discovered I was really bisexual. I caused my boyfriend to leave not by sleeping around but by being less involved in the culture. Do you know what I mean?"

I simply smiled, he was sharing a lot and I was listening, not judging or flirting. And I could sense his interest in my complicated sexuality. There was something I was attracted to, maybe just his acceptance of my body was enough?

This man was handsome and smart and a few years older than me. He was a bit taller, maybe six foot. Even when he couldn't have known of my sex re-orientation I had found him attractive. Now he was close and he smelled good. This morning I'd seen enough to be aroused by him and now he was sharing intimate details. The idea of have a man's cock inside me had developed just recently thanks to Sam. But George was warm and definitively alive. I needed to calm down to remain near him.

I looked down at the table where his phone sat.

The time was nearly seven, "George, I've had a lovely time but I need go. We both have much in common. I hope we see each other again."

I got up to leave and saw Susan a few yards off.

"Goodbye Susan. Thank you for your invite. I've enjoyed this evening."

She approached, her hands soiled, "Can't you stay for dinner?"

"It's OK Aunt Susan. Sara, I'll walk out with you."

I said my goodbyes to Susan and we walked to the front of the house. George seemed to want to remain near and walked almost beside me and then across the street. I stopped at the curb.

"The wine was very good George, and "

He moved close and he kissed me, a bit abruptly. His hands moved to pull me closer and his mouth opened. I felt his light beard and smelled his scent and I kissed him back. My tongue lightly slipped across his. He moved even closer and I felt the unmistakable stiffness.

"Sara, can we spend some more time together? I like you and find you very attractive. I have an open mind and the desire to "

I reached up and kissed him again. I was excited by his kisses and wanted more. I didn't want to talk. He clearly understood my response. His hands were all over my butt. After a moment we stopped kissing but stayed holding one another just at the street.

He relaxed his hug and I said, "I'm hungry. We could go for a simple dinner George."

I wanted to stay away from the front door and any chance I'd take him to my bed.

He smiled and parted, "I'll go get my keys. We'll use my car OK?"

I waited at the curb and he got out and opened the passenger door. I liked being treated as a lady by George. He seemed to understand I wanted a gentleman. His body didn't leave my mind during the ride. I could look to his pants while he had to stay focused on the road though his hand ran along my left leg after he shifted into a different gear. I wished I was wearing a skirt and hose' so that he could have seen my legs. His cock was still semi-hard when he came to open my door at the restaurant.

After dinner he pulled into his Aunt's driveway and we talked for another thirty minutes. Our petting was discrete. I touched him through his pants and he ran his hands up under my top but didn't reach for my breasts. It was fun to explore a bit and I liked kissing him. Eventually we got out and I walked across the street. He was leaving early Sunday morning so we had exchanged telephone numbers and e-mails.

I looked over my shoulder and waved as I reached the porch. Turning to enter I saw that I'd forgotten the door. It was wide open. Inside I found I'd left the house without straightening up nor cleaning my toys. If someone had come to the door they could have wandered about and seen Sam and the discarded lingerie.

I realized it was still early on the coast and I sat down with the phone and a glass of wine. I dialed the number but held off at the last digit. I wasn't interested in a visit from my mother this month. And next month I would be recovering from the breast surgery.

I hit the final number and she picked up on the third ring. I'd forgotten that my voice would be an issue. I couldn't find my 'Michael' voice. It was to late, she had picked up.

"How are you Michael?" she asked simply. The caller ID made my identity clear.

I started quite directly, "Mom I have some serious news. I've been going through an interesting period for the past seventeen days." My voice sounded so beautiful that I grew more confident as the words came out.

"I've made several major decisions that have had a very positive affect on my outlook and life."

I'd paused and she said, "Who is this, this can't be Michael. Do you have the number correct Miss?"

I had to say it more clearly, "Mom, it is me, your Michael," but she didn't understand.

I'd missed this issue; she couldn't understand. Obviously I hadn't spoken in a male voice in over two weeks.

"Mother, it's difficult to comprehend because I've changed,"

"Who is this?" she wasn't so old nor out of it. I, my voice was the issue.

"Mom your son has legally become a woman. My new name is Sara and I'm officially a female."

"Is this a prank call Miss? Is Michael there? Put him on the phone dear girl."

She hung up the phone; the line went dead. I called back immediately.

"Oh Mom don't hang up! It is me, Michael. I realize how strange this may be. I know I sound different, because I am. How will you know, ah. I was a cub scout in Mrs. Dents pack. You recall that? And I was Viola in the "Twelfth Night" back at State? Your favorite wine in Malbec . . . "

She mumbled a bit, "So the voice, you've learned to speak like a woman? You can't be serious Michael. You can't just decide to be a girl. How did all of this happen in the past three weeks Michael?"

At least she had agreed I was her son Michael, "It's actually easier to tell you this news than I'd thought Mom, now that you can get past the change in my voice."

She asked how come I hadn't called earlier, "You usually share most of your news. This change seems quite rash, even crazy. You could have called to warn me that I was getting a daughter," she chuckled and I knew it would be easier from this point forward. I needed her support and love.

I spoke again about my change and then she continued, "I thought it strange I hadn't heard from you in so long Mic, I meant Sara. Can you tell me more about these changes?"

But there was a pause as she considered the consequences and spoke again cutting me off.

"Well I'm not surprised Mic, I mean Sara. I do, I, well I was about to misrepresent myself. Sara, I have always wondered if you might suffer from a gender disorder but I kept this to myself. I'd hope something might become clear as you reached puberty but Mich, I mean Sara you just somehow adjusted. Your father will absolute shit himself."

I was now the one shocked, "But how Mom? How might you have anticipated my finding a major change like this? Was is something medical of just your keen sense of my thinking a? I'm so shocked. Here I thought I was about to ruin your evening and, well your memories of me."

She spoke quickly over me, "You were always a bit effeminate Mic, I mean Sara. Not in your manners or style. It was more your patience and understanding of the needs of any women in your life. There was no machismo in your character. By the way I like Sara. When will you allow me to come visit, to see my daughter?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Year Ago Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds