• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kallie Slips the Leash Ch. 03

Kallie Slips the Leash Ch. 03

The sack over her head was strictly for my entertainment.

Being blinded underscored how helpless she was and had chosen to be. The hand cuffs behind her back had to be made specifically for her, because her fat little body couldn't manage the stretch with off the shelf shackles.

Of course she was gagged.

I couldn't bear to hear any more of her constant barrage of thank you's, and happy weeping. I'd screwed part of a 2 liter pop bottle into a 90° angle bend making a high volume funnel feeding into the gag's hollow mouthpiece.

Otherwise all 300ish pounds of her was naked, knees spread apart on the concrete of the floor. I chilled the sub-basement down to thicken her teats, and keep her shivering.

When the piss hit the outside of the sack and started to fill the funnel, it should not have been a surprise to her. She jumped like she usually did while I painted her udders with urine. I was pleased to see that she held the contents in the funnel until I was finished pissing before gulping it down. She was gasping at the end, as difficult as it is to breathe through a piss-soaked bag.

I watched her for a moment.

If she vomited into the gag it could be... Messy.

I was impressed that she kept it down. Before she slipped the leash, she would have vomited burst into tears, or acted out, practically demanding correction.

True, she was still weeping, but her poise and composure in her acceptance showed true growth in her awareness of what I required in a whore.

I liked the tears.

Her cries, amplified through the funnel, echoed in the mostly concrete room.

Exhausted, she slouched forward and her belly nearly touched the ground. I found that I was proud of her progress, of her resolve to succeed where she had failed to meet my expectations.

I slid the beast between her legs.

The beast is what she called my floor mounted high frequency vibrator. I learned the hard way not to use it around seismic alarms, the security company figuring it was a platoon of guys with jackhammers trying to bust open a bank vault.

The beast was best used near a clit, not on a clit, so generally I like to place the knob in a whore's ass. It worked well to clean out the colon as an extra.

She recognized the beast immediately, the knob coming to rest between her ass cheeks. I clicked the foot switch and the machine vibrated the whole of her body.

Her immensely fat tits rolled across the grand expanse of her belly, her ass and thighs ripped twitched and gave out. She screamed as the fat knob of the beast forced it's way into her ass under her own weight.

I let the orgasms take her.

She shook and rattled, eventually pissing the floor herself.

I filled the funnel with weight gain formula (for skinny girls) and let it slide down.

I know that if I let the beast run long enough it will literally shake the shit out of the whore.

I switch it off to avoid the mess.

Her panting filled the room without the roar of the beast bouncing off the walls. With a twist the funnel detached from the gag, her belly rumbled swollen with conflicting contents. She rocked unconsciously on the beast, though I doubt at the moment she could even feel her asshole.

"Lean forward, cunt."

Her obedience was immediate, and a bit comical, as she mashed her belly and tits to the floor splashing in the puddle before her. It wasn't possible for her to get her face on the floor for all the belly and udder-flesh in the way. Her asshole left the beast with an audible pop, and a negligible gape, presented properly for fucking.

I fingered the rim of her anus, tracing the distended numbed ring, adding to her shame and throaty moans before placing the funnel in her cavity.

A moan that could have been a no, escaped from her.

I smiled.

As much improved and dedicated as she was proving to be, there was still a tiny part that objected to her training, still more to break.

I tipped a pitcher of room temperature piss into the funnel, waited for it to empty, then refilled it several times finally dumping the last of the contents over her back so she could know what they were.

She smelled like a the men's room in a half-star saloon.

Bubbles erupted from moment to moment in the funnel providing me a smile or two. Her legs trembled, cramping certainly. I doubt she could walk or stand at this point.

I uncuffed her wrists which promptly flopped in the ground with a splash. She lay there on her belly and udders, moving as little as possible, since she had not received any instruction.

There was little chance at removing the beast from underneath her, but it was waterproof as part of its function, so I had little worry about it getting fucked up. She groaned with her own weight on her belly putting pressure on the contents of her bowels. I removed the funnel and watched her try heroically to clamp down her sphincter on the fluids trying to force their way out.

"uhhhh, uhh... "

She groaned.

"Ass up in the air, face on the ground."

This meant she'd have to re-position her body. I slipped the sloppy saturated sack from her face. Now that she could see, her body blushed from her piss matted hairline to the tips of her hardened nipples.

As her face touched the floor, nose down in the piss, ass high in the air I lay my shock prod gently against the left cheek of her fat ass.

She shock broke her composure, lost her control, and all the fullness of her bowels voided all over herself, pouring down her belly and onto her tits, pooling around her body.

"No, nooooo... "

The words were pretty clear in spite of her gagged mouth.

I left her sobbing in her own filth for about ten minutes until she quieted down.

I loosed the buckle on her gag, pulling it from her mouth. Her eyes were closed, she was covered in her own excrement, but her tears and breathing had slowed.

I hosed her body down with a high pressure sprayer, purchased from a car wash supply warehouse. I knew it stung like a bitch. But she rolled in the spray, helping me to clean the shit and piss from her voluminous form. She barely cried out as I lingered the spray on her nipples, cunt and asshole.

I washed the mess on the floor over to a drain, she sat dripping in the center of the floor. She wasn't shivering, her eyes followed me across the room.

"May I suck your fat cock with my whore mouth?"

"No. Go back to work. Use the bench."

"Yes Master."

She stood slowly, steadied herself, and climbed onto a custom workbench made just for her. It was part massage table, part spanking/fucking bench. Great holes in the table surface allowed her tits to dangle uncompressed while supporting the weight of her torso. Her knees and feet straddled the bench like a motorcycle, variable for a number of positions, while keeping her belly unmolested. A keyboard monitor and telephone headset rounded out her gear.

"Thank you for holding, will you please state your policy number and security password?"

The feeling looked like it was returning to her ass tissue, as her pucker came back to shape. I attached weighted vacuum cylinders to her dangling teets. The vacuum locked on the nipple, engorging the already thumb sized tissue, and the half-pound weight I added stretched it out.

"Yes sir, anything I can do to help, yes sir, this is what I am here for... "

Her double entendre was never lost on me. I clipped her choke leash around her throat, and worked my fingers into her ass.

"Please hold."

She closed the line as my fingers pushed into her cavity, she groaned as my third and fourth fingers reached the last knuckles. At her best, I could get half my first into her ass, before her composure broke and she'd beg to be released. Her ass was relaxed, accepting of my manipulations, she neither pulled forward or pushed back.

Properly dilated, I removed my hand, reined in on her leash.

Straining against the lack of air, her sphincter closed, and I slipped my cock home, into her rapidly contracting hole. Only when she'd closed to my liking did I relent and let her breathe. I fucked her without rhythm, pausing to slap her ass and enjoy the shock wave. Her ass cheeks were bright red by the time I was ready to cum.

"Take the call."

Her body rocked forward with the power of my thrusts, the weights on her tits banging against each other.

"Thank you for holding, I am pleased to be of service. Yes Sir, I am enthusiastic about the merger, yes we have ample assets to provide for almost any contingency."

My cock throbbed inside her, I tightened the leash as I got closer to orgasm.

"Thank you Sir for letting me fulfill your needs."

The phone call ended, but the webcams were still broadcasting her hits and following at an all-time high.

The whore made me money and not a single other cock had touched her since she'd come crawling back to my ownership.

"Who's whore are you?"

"Yours Master!"

"I think it's time we got that information tattooed on your piggy hide, so you don't forget again."

"Oh thank you Master!"

"The webcam is flooding with requests and bids from cocks who want to fuck your fat ass, maybe it's time to whore you out again."

The phone rang.

I was reaming out her ass like I had a vendetta.

"Your... wife... on... line... One!"

My fingers dug into the soft sweaty flesh of her hips.

"Oh fuck my fat ass, Daddy!"

"Take a message."

"P.A.W.G. Inc. How may I direct your call? Yes ma'am, I'm afraid he's working on the intimate final touches of a big merger. Yes ma'am, it seems he's the only one around who can deliver the goods."

My cock hammered inside her, the whore was already orgasming, her favorite treat was my wife's fresh juices on my cock.

"May I take a message for you ma'am? Yes, reservations at his favorite restaurant for your birthday."

She wrenched down on my cock, which exploded ropes of cum deep into her bowels. My body spammed as her ass milked my balls dry.

"Thank you ma'am, it's my pleasure for sure."

As my wife hung up the phone, I spun the bench around to face the whore to my direction.

I released nipples from the weighted vacuum cylinders. They looked like two inches of deep red sausage sitting on end in six inches of puffy areola.

My unruly cock pulsed.

She smiled, as I slipped my slick dripping hard-on into her willing mouth.

"You are the dirtiest cunt."

She smiled around my cock as she licked it clean.

"Yes Daddy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kallie Slips the Leash Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 466 milliseconds