• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teacher Undressed Ch. 06

Teacher Undressed Ch. 06

12

Two teachers one student

His two teachers were fussing around as though he were someone important, rather than their student. They wore baby-doll night dresses, which revealed more than they should. May was advising Vicky how he liked his eggs, over easy, and not to overcook the bacon. May wasn't a good cook, so it was convenient having Vicky around.

Vicky had been anxious at first, but under the older teachers guidance she began to relax. She no longer looked nervous in May's kitchen, with the older teacher telling her what to do. It helped wearing an apron over the nightdress, and also protected her exposed flesh when frying the food.

William couldn't help staring at Vicky when she bent over in the sheer panties, exposing a heart shaped bottom.

May flounced around laying the table, brushing against him every chance she got. She didn't say anything, though it was obvious she was jealous over the way William looked at Vicky.

'It's alright May,' he said.

He took a hold of her hand and squeezed it, giving her a reassuring smile. She took comfort from his attention, and relaxed enough to smile back at him.

William could hardly eat anything, though pushing the food around a plate gave him a chance to calm down. The two teachers also picked at their food, looking too excited to swallow.

'Clean up here, and I'll wait for you in the lounge,' he told them.

He heard the clash of pots and dishes being washed and put away. They were hurrying and getting in each other's way.

He put his hands behind his head and sat back on the sofa. What should he do with Vicky? In the beginning he intended to give her to the guys to play with, and save May for himself. His friends solved that problem, by agreeing it would be going too far to screw a teacher. Julian had been troublesome, as he wanted more from May than was decent in class. A few simple hypnotic suggestions kept him in check, but he still needed watching.

So why keep Vicky? Two teachers was doubling the risk of being found out, which would lead to assault charges, if they reported him. Maybe he should implant the idea they couldn't possibly admit to what happened, in the event they escaped from his influence.

The two beautiful women walked in to stand in front of him. He looked up at them staring at their resplendent breasts. The thin filmy material swirling tantalisingly around their hips, revealed all that it covered. The panties were just as flimsy and revealing. Looking at May reminded him to command her to shave her pussy.

'You've been helping us, so, how may we help you, William?' May suggestively asked.

Vicky giggled and mischievously wiggled her hips. May seemed more controlled than earlier. He wondered if it was because the younger teacher was there, and she was trying to be an example to her, as instructed.

'Come and sit here,' William said, and patted the cushions either side of him.

His teachers sat close, pressing their hips against his. He looked from one to the other, taking in their profiles. Vicky's sheer baby-doll was held up by large pert breasts. May's sagged a little, though they still looked impressive. They caught him comparing them, and giggled.

'You like our breasts, sir. Do you like mine better?' May asked.

'It's the feel of them I like, May,' William cheekily grinned.

'What do you mean, sir?' she asked.

'They are soft and cuddly. It makes me feel good to hold them,' he struggled to explain.

'Could you show me what you mean, sir,' she said, and pushed her breasts at him.

He heard Vicky gasp in astonishment, so turned to her. She looked shocked, which was understandable. It isn't often a teacher offers her breasts to one of her students.

'It's alright Vicky, relax. I can't explain how nice it is to hold May's breasts, so I'm going to help her understand,' he said.

Vicky gave him a quizzical look. She struggled to say something, with her mouth merely flapping. She looked away from both of them, to stare across the room with a distant look on her face. There was something wrong with their conversation, but May seemed to accept it, so maybe it was alright.

'Do you want me to help you understand?' he teased.

'Err, thank you, William, but, maybe, I'll just watch,' Vicky nervously spoke.

'OK, May, I'm ready if you are,' he grinned.

She lifted the baby-doll and presented her breasts. He cupped them, gently weighed them for a moment. In the mirror he could see Vicky staring at his hands, transfixed by the unusual spectacle. A student was mauling a colleagues breasts, without a word of complaint! That it was the strict Miss Grant having her breasts massaged, was all the more extraordinary. Vicky was dumbfounded. She no longer noticed that she wore hardly anything at all in front of William, yet this was going too far.

His fingers pinched her nipples, then his palms smoothly rubbed them. After awhile he asked, 'Can I kiss them, May?'

'Of course you can, sir,' May answered.

'Miss Grant, should you let him do that!' Vicky exclaimed.

'It's all right Vicky, he's our teacher. He's teaching you to relax, and be more authoritative in your classes, isn't he?' May asked.

'I guess so. Yes, Miss Grant, it worked this afternoon. Though, should we call William, sir?' she added.

'Of course, Vicky. He's teaching us, so we must show respect, and do as we are told. You'll see how advantageous it is,' May advised.

Vicky was clearly thinking it over, and concluded her senior colleague had a point. All that they were saying was logical, yet somehow wrong. William reassuringly smiled at her. She relaxed, with the anxious expression melting from her features. It was interesting, and much easier having his teacher back him up.

'Oh! That is so nice, sir. It feels wonderful,' May cooed.

She put both hands behind his head and guided his lips to the other nipple. She threw her head back and gasped as though in heaven. William had instructed her to put on a show for Vicky, though, she hardly had to act at all from enjoying it so much.

'That was delicious, sir. Would you help Vicky understand how it feels, sir?' May asked.

'Oh, err, I can see what you mean. No need to, err. I don't think it's necessary,' Vicky warbled.

'Nonsense, Vicky. William is helping you become more confident in class, you know that. Come on, do as you're told,' May firmly stated.

Vicky let her colleague lift the top to expose her breasts. The look of consternation and bewilderment plastered across her face showed how close she was to snapping out of the hypnotic state. Perhaps this was going too far for her.

'I don't think I could do this in class, sir,' Vicky said, with a trembling voice. 'I really can't let students handle my breasts, sir,' she complained.

'It's alright, Vicky, this is just for you. A special way to relax, and become more confident. You'll like it. You know you will. Just relax,' William reassured her.

When he reached for her breasts, she took a deep noisy inhalation, and held her breath. She intently watched his hands cup her breasts, knead them, and stroke her hardening nipples. Her whole body relaxed. She let out a sigh, and began to breath heavily. She pushed her breasts into his hands, giving them to him. He let one of them go to kiss it. He sucked it into his mouth and tongued it.

Copying her mentor she leaned back and moaned. She put both hands around his head, to guide his lips from one nipple to the other in turn. At first May was pleased to have obeyed William's instructions successfully. After awhile she became jealous.

'Sir, sir!' she wanted his attention.

'Maybe sir would prefer down here,' May suggested.

She parted her legs, letting him know what she wanted. She looked desperate to win him back from Vicky. William took a deep breath to calm himself. This wasn't anticipated, and would surely scare Vicky too much. There was no way she would accept such a provocative act. Not so soon.

'Miss Grant!' Vicky exclaimed.

There was a look of disgust on her face. Again she searched for the right words, needing to protest, yet unable to break the hold he had over her.

'It's alright Vicky, don't worry. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Close your eyes and relax,' he soothed.

'That's it, take a deep breath. Let it out slowly,' he told her.

William looked sternly at May while he stroked Vicky's hair. His teacher kept quiet, looking chastened. As he continued to concentrate on calming Vicky, May fidgeted. She was frustrated, and glowered at the younger teacher.

'Sit there quietly and think of something nice,' he told Vicky.

He took hold of May's hand to pull her to the kitchen.

'You've been a bad girl, May. You went too far. I didn't instruct you to say that, did I?' he quietly asked.

'Sorry, sir,' May demurely spoke.

'You know I'll look after you, as long as you do as I say. When Vicky leaves I'll spank you for being naughty, and then we can play,' he smiled at her.

'Oh! Yes, sir, thank you sir,' she gushed.

He took her in his arms and cuddled her. He whispered in her ear, 'Don't worry May, you are my favourite girl. We can play later, so behave yourself.'

'Can she go now, sir,' May whined.

'Be patient and help me with Vicky. It won't take long. Once she's been settled I'll send her home,' he reassured her.

May sniffed, looking pensive, then readied herself. They walked in to find Vicky daydreaming, with a smile on her face.

'Keep your eyes closed, Vicky. Tell me what you've been thinking about,' he said.

She giggled and put off telling him. He demanded she tell him, so she said, 'I was being naughty, sir. I was imagining you kissing my breasts, sir,' she whispered.

'Do you want me to kiss them again?' he asked.

'Please, sir,' she plaintively spoke.

He waved May to sit the other side of her, and lifted the short baby-doll. He kissed a nipple, and was pleased to hear her moan. He pointed to May and then Vicky's breast. May looked surprised and hesitant. He gave her a warning look, and she capitulated.

Vicky's eyes were closed as both her student, and fellow teacher, sucked on her breasts. William had become an expert by playing with May's breasts over the last few days.

May knew what she liked, but this was the first time kissing a woman's breasts. She felt awkward, and wouldn't ever have considered it, except she so wanted William to be pleased with her.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see him sucking, licking, and flicking May's breasts with his tongue. Imagining they were her breasts, she pushed herself into becoming more adventurous. Vicky was soon moaning, with head thrown back in delight.

When she began to pant, William took a chance. He slipped a hand between her thighs. When she parted them, he tickled her with butterfly wing touches. She shook her head from side to side, so he pushed the crotch of her panties to one side. He cupped her sex. Finding it swollen and wet, he ran a finger between her lips to discover her bud had emerged. It too was engorged.

When he pressed her sensitive button she hefted her hips at him. For a moment he considered taking her. That would be going too far, too soon, and May needed him. Instead he gently explored her sex, and delved in with a finger. Sawing across her clit with a thumb had her moaning from deep in her throat.

'It's alright Vicky, you can cum,' he encouraged her.

May was sucking Vicky's breasts into her mouth, and biting on them. She was carried away, though not as much as her fellow teacher.

He took his hand away from Vicky and she cried out, 'Please! Sir! More!'

William swapped hands and continued finger fucking her. He reached for May to find her wet and ready. He knew her well, so pushed a finger inside, up to his palm, and rubbed her clit on the way. She gave him a big smile, then went back to sucking Vicky's nipples. She cupped them in both hands and managed to get both nipples into her mouth. She bit them, having found Vicky liked them treated roughly.

William heaved both teachers up by their crotch, reaching in as far as he could. Two fingers were in May, slowly working her sex.

'Faster!' Vicky exclaimed.

William obliged her. He worked faster, rubbing her clit hard, pushing two fingers as deep as he could. Her breathing became ragged, and her legs stiffened. He watched her tummy spasm. Her hands began to clench and relax, over and over. She let out a whoosh of air from deep in her lungs. He felt something on his wrist, and it dawned on him she had squirted cum. This was a first for him, and wondered if she always did that.

Vicky wrapped her arms around May's head, and clamped her thighs over William's hand. She lay back with eyes closed uttering a garbled message. The sounds might have been a thank you, from how wonderful she felt.

She opened her eyes to find William and May sitting close, cuddling her. She tried to speak, but had to wait until getting her breath back.

'Did I do something bad, sir?' she whispered.

'You had an orgasm, nothing can be bad about that,' William stated.

'You had a wonderful orgasm. Nice,' May added.

'I'm not in trouble then, sir,' she asked. She didn't look worried at all.

'No, you're not in trouble, Vicky. I was here to help you. How was it?' he asked.

'Oh! It was wonderful. I imagined there were hands and lips all over me, everywhere,' she dreamily spoke.

***

Before Vicky left for home, William spent some time reinforcing her instructions, adding more, and telling her what to forget about that evening. She left feeling warm and comfortable, and more ready to accept William's orders.

As soon as she left, May pounced on him, unable to wait until they reached the bedroom. Without preamble she sucked on his cock for a moment, then moved astride of him. She settled onto his hard cock, carefully lowering herself, then pushed hard.

'Oh! Yes! Sir! It feels so good!' she yelled.

She began to slowly ride him. The floor was hard but he didn't mind. The sight of his teacher enjoying herself was reward enough. He tried to think of something else, to make it last.

Remembering her problem with the clothing budget, he realised it was because he ordered her to buy expensive underwear, clothes, and heels. It was just like her to finely manage her salary. Buying the expensive underwear and accessories was making it difficult for her. A solution was needed.

Vicky was a good cook, compared to May, so that worked well this evening. A flash of inspiration hit him as both ideas collided. Vicky probably had a problem with buying the expensive underwear too, especially as she was on a lower wage.

May became frantic, then suddenly stopped. Her breasts were jiggling delightfully, with a deep orgasm rocking through her. She expired over him, so he put his arms around her, cuddling and kissing her.

When she recovered she lifted herself off his erection.

'Oh! Sir! I've been so remiss. I didn't think of you,' she screeched.

She put a hand to her mouth, and looked as though she might cry.

'We can save it for later,' he teased her.

'You don't mind, sir?' she asked.

'I enjoyed watching you having fun,' he laughed.

Now he was hungry enough to eat. They shared a pasta dish, with May giving him sultry looks across the table. Her hair and the baby-doll looked dishevelled from when they made love. That's what they were doing now, no longer just having sex. If William had realised what he was getting into, he might have thought twice about continuing. Though, how could he possibly give up a sexy teacher, applying herself to his every whim.

May was happy and contented when William was with her. When he wasn't around, she was Miss Grant, a prim and proper teacher. A feeling of unease, from being a student's lover, occasionally caught her by surprise. It happened when she was in school, at home, or out shopping. She had to get a grip, and told herself not to be so vulgar, and buried the thought, thinking it was a wicked fantasy.

'Please William, stay with me, please,' May implored.

'I can't stay, I need to get home,' William told her.

He cuddled her and kissed her, then pulled away. It was difficult, but he didn't want to be there when she woke up. When she woke up in the morning as his teacher, she would be tormented over having sex with a student. He told her to ignore any signs of his presence, and to think she had cum in her sleep from a vivid fantasy.

***

Next morning, Miss Grant awoke feeling all was well with the world. Her student, William came to mind, and she wondered what it was she was supposed to remember about him.

'Why am I thinking about him?' she said, to herself.

A hand was between her legs playing. She snatched it away on finding it wet. Damn! A dream came to mind, where she was doing naughty things with someone. She couldn't place who it was, but remembered having wild abandoned sex with him. She shivered, then laughed. It made her happy, so she shouldn't admonish herself for having a naughty dream.

***

'So what have you planned for us today William?' one of his friends asked.

'It's more like, what's planned for our sexy teachers,' Julian quipped.

'Cut it out Julian. Let's just leave it to Will. He knows what he's doing,' Brian warned him.

The others agreed with nods and murmurs, approving Brian's advice.

'Not sure yet. We've got to be careful with Miss Bourbon. We can't push her too far, yet,' he said, and looked meaningfully at Julian.

'OK, guys, I get the message,' Julian complained.

Brian held back to talk to his friend. 'I've put the word out to everyone in her classes. They'll all behave, and treat her with respect,' he said, and walked away.

So now Vicky would have a practical reinforcement, that he and May were helping her self-confidence, and take control in the classroom. He would work on that to keep her in line.

***

Between classes he received a message to go to Miss Gant's classroom.

'Shit!' he said.

'You in trouble then?' the lad laughed.

'None of your business,' William sighed.

It might well be trouble. Big trouble. Why in hell was his teacher getting him to see her at lunch time?

Having seen her naked and having sex with her, Miss Grant was no longer the authority figure she had been. He was still scared of what she might have discovered, as it would spell disaster, in capitals.

'William!' Miss Grant said, then just stared at him.

The look in her eyes was curious. Not angry, or puzzled, as it sometimes was.

'William,' she started again. 'Err, sorry to cut short your lunch,' she added.

Her tone of voice was more conciliatory than her first word, which sounded accusatory.

'That's alright, Miss Grant,' he said.

'I knew you would want to help me,' she started to say, then broke off.

She looked away, unable to look him in the eye. Asking him for help seemed both wrong, yet acceptable.

'Some time ago, you hypnotised me. It's OK, no problem, well, err, not for you.' she quietly spoke.

'Do you remember me asking you if there might have been side effects? Well, it seems they went away, as you said they would. It's just that, I've had these dreams. I woke up this morning, err, thinking about you,' she admitted.

He watched her face colour in embarrassment. He couldn't help it, he just had to ask, 'What kind of dreams, Miss Grant?' He teased her, with a straight face.

'That doesn't matter. I have a feeling that you can help me, and can't shake it off. Do you think it's anything to do with you hypnotising me?' she asked.

'Well, it could do. You were only hypnotised for a moment, and were aware of everything. Maybe you felt so relaxed it helped you feel calm and happy. It has that effect sometimes. A lot of times, my uncle said,' William lied.

'So, that might be why I feel you can help me overcome my worries?' she asked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teacher Undressed Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 216 milliseconds