• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Day I Met the Football Team

The Day I Met the Football Team

My name is Emily, I'm an undergrad journalism student at Leeds university currently on my third year placement in New York City.

This story is about the day I got to interview the New York bisons, the varsity football team at NYU and boy was I nervous... My friend Sally, the coach's daughter, got me a slot with them.

I woke up an hour earlier than usual to make sure I looked perfect, my dirty blonde hair left down just touching my shoulders. I had seen some of them around campus, the boys on the team were impossibly good looking. I mean like.. Impossibly. Come on girls, if you were interviewing a super-hot football team wouldn't you want to look your best?

I was running early for once.. It must have been fate, usually i'm at least 20 minutes late for most things.. Maybe this story wouldn't be written if that were the case this day.

After a few minutes getting lost (the boys locker room is in a different block to the girls) I was so excited to find the room that I just barged in.

As entered, heads turned and I instantly froze. I'm not sure if you've ever been standing in front of 8 football players wearing only towels.. But I finally understand where the saying 'took my breath away' came from.

I'm slim, about 128lbs on a bad day, and a shortass at 5'3". Needless to say I was dwarfed by these men, and my head was full of inappropriate thoughts. .

"You're early" a voice came from behind me.

"I..I..sorry!" I stammered.. Turning to see Josh, the captain of the bisons (and only player that I actually knew).

He was slightly tanned with dark hair, and easily 6'3. I felt so small in his presence, but wow his chest and ab-

'OH MY GOD HES NAKED'!

The realisation hit me. i tried to look at his face, but my eyes followed a drop of water that ran down his chest, and I caught a glimpse of his dick just hanging there in all its glory.. I tried to pretend that it didn't amaze me, or it wasn't the biggest one Id ever seen (bigger than my arm, girls) but I was lying to myself.

I must have been the least subtle little girl they'd ever seen, surrounded by all these naked men, so much skin, so many abs.. I turned around to see there were now more towels on the floor, as their hungry eyes sensed my amazement..

So.. Many.. Cocks.

This situation had escalated far too much.

"Please excuse me" I spluttered before making a beeline straight for the door.

"Where do you think you're going? You are supposed to be interviewing us" josh said, his big arm blocking my exit.

"I..I thought you'd be clothed!" I wanted to curl up in a ball.

"If you'd come at 2 like we said then we would have been" I heard one of them say.

"Yeah, we've just got out of our shower to find some english slut waiting for us" Josh said to me. I didn't like to be called that word, not by a stranger anyway..

"I'll come back" I pleaded.

"Too late now.. You've seen us I think it's only fair that we see you" one of them said, I think his name was Matt. He was easily the biggest one of them here with arms bigger than my head, and his dick must have been 8 inches soft.

Josh picked me up with ease and brought me to the middle of the room

"No!" I fought.

"What are you going to do with me?!"

A pointless question because at this point I knew my fate. One of my fantasies or not, I didn't want to be taken by them. I wanted to get out

*whack* I buckled over, stunned. I realised I must have been clawing at them, red marks covered some of their arms. One of them had hit me in the stomach and brought me to my knees. There was no way I could fight them. This was out of my control.

"No!" I cried again, as my clothes were torn off.

"Please just let me go and I won't tell anyone"

Josh laughed. "Shut up, bitch. We've got you for 2 hours so just give in and enjoy. "

My hair was pulled sharply back. I opened my mouth as it took me by surprise... That was my first mistake. Josh's huge, now hard, 11 inch cock was shoved into my mouth, silencing me. I considered biting it off, but had a feeling that would get me into worse trouble. How were they all this big?

Sally always said how nice they were.. I'm starting to think that she'd set me up.

I kept my mouth open as josh started to use it for his pleasure, fucking it harder and shoving his dick down my throat. Another time, another place and I might have enjoyed this rough treatment, especially from so many hung, muscley football players, but I hated them. They wanted to use me like a piece of meat for their own satisfaction and I despised them for it.

The rest stood in a circle around me, waiting their turn. My hands were lifted up and put onto two more of their cocks, I squeezed them as hard as I could in frustration and felt a fist hit my face. What kind of men are these? They were more like wild animals. I was prey in their den, and they wanted to use me. The thought sent a chill down my spine as another blow to my face brought me back to reality.

I started to stroke the cocks in my hands, and the hitting stopped.

Josh stopped fucking my face and I felt arms lifting me up and carrying me onto a raised platform in the showers. Was this rehearsed..? I fell on my hands and knees, and seconds later was surrounded by the men again; my head just level with their thick thighs and huge cocks. Matt stood in front of me this time, forcing his rock hard cock in my face, I felt fingers probing my now sensitive, and I'm ashamed to say soaking wet, downstairs area.

"She's dripping!" (I named him rough-with-his-fingers) laughed, and the rest of them cheered.

He was right, I was. My body had betrayed me and was responding to their assault.

This time I felt something much bigger pressing against my entrance..

"Nnnnnnn!!" I tried to scream, pushing against the huge legs of the beast in front of me, but to no avail. All of these men using my mouth might have been ok, I could have controlled myself and kept some dignity.. but rough-with-his fingers just laughed, and plunged his huge dick inside me.

I must have blacked out for a second, because next thing I knew both my mouth and pussy were being pumped hard by these animals, and more dicks were brought to my sides for my hands to serve. The huge rods using my holes were so in time with each other, it couldn't help but make me wonder how many poor girls on campus they had done this to.

Over and over the two cocks fucked me.. As my hands went to work on two more. How did they keep getting harder.. And faster?

My 32c breasts being roughly groped by the men at my sides, It made me shiver to think that there were 4 more of these men waiting to use me.. 2 hours, josh had said.. I felt my traitorous pussy clench at the thought. my mind drifted off to one of my favourite porn movies, where a cheerleader is taken against her will by a football team.. And before I knew it I was having the biggest orgasm of my life.

Oh.

My.

God.

My eyes rolled back in my head, as my body went limp for what seems like an hour. I became a rag doll for them to use, and they responded by fucking me even harder.

I came back to earth a different person.

Who was I trying to fool? These men were the best looking I had ever seen in person, and when was I ever going to get a chance to be satisfied like this again?

"She's enjoying it!" Rough-with-his-fingers noticed me fucking him back, cheering at his achievement as my pussy finally accommodated his size. Men and their egos...

"All of them do." Matt said, and the others laughed.. Girls on campus always talked about meeting the football team. How many of my friends here had been broken like I was?

The cocks left my holes, and I felt noticeably empty. Josh lifted me up, and led down on the platform as he lowered me onto his cock. I looked him dead in the eyes as I took a strangers dick in my mouth. It was a bit shorter than the rest, about 6 inches. I almost felt bad for the guy, being the smallest in the team. I felt myself bouncing on Josh's cock, desperate for another orgasm as I felt something cold dripping down my ass crack.

'No..' I thought, realising why they had moved me like this. I'd seen the movies..

A burning sensation filled my ass as I began my first ever anal experience. Whichever one of them fucked my back hole showed no mercy, as him and josh both started pounding me in time.

They were going to split me in half.

They were going to split me in half.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" I screamed, the pain was subsiding, replaced and a deep, unique pleasure that's impossible to properly describe. It's like a void that you didn't even know existed finally being filled.

This is what I had been missing. All three of my holes being ravaged mercilessly, being totally out of control. I admired the sculpted abs of the beast fucking my mouth as I had my first ever double orgasm, cumming from my ass and pussy at the same time.

Time stopped, all I ever wanted to be was a slave to these men. My purpose in life was to serve. I never wanted this to end.

"15 minutes down boys, 1 hour 45 left" I heard a familiar female voice say. From the shower entrance.

Had it only been 15 minutes...?

"Fuck her harder, I want to see another of my daughters friends begging for more by the time you're done." It was Sally's mum! That slut.. It turns out her and Sally had been getting the boys to fuck them all year. What short moment of anger I had soon diminished, as the rest of my semester here suddenly looked a lot better. .

I moaned as I felt the dick in my ass swelling as it pounded harder and harder, groans came from behind me as my ass was filled with hot cum. As first-to-cum withdrew his cock I felt a slight moment of emptiness. But before I had time to beg another took its place.

I grinned to myself, as I got lost in another mind-blowing orgasm. I knew I would be coming to visit the football team team more often.

The poor coach.. I bet he still has no idea.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Day I Met the Football Team

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds