• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Front Seat

Front Seat

Mindy had a plan and it definitely involved Jon.

Jon was a good friend of her husband's. They had been in grad school together in Texas, working on master degrees in forestry, both finishing a little over a year ago. For a little over a month, Jon was back in Colorado, living and working in Vail, in a job that her husband had arranged for him a couple of months before. Mindy had really pressured her husband to help Jon find something since he had been out of work since he finished working on a contract with her husband the previous fall. She knew that Jon really needed work in his field, something that would get his career going. Her husband had called around to friends and found Jon the job working for the forest service. It was an entry level, temporary position, but it was in forestry and it was an opening to build a career.

Mindy knew that her husband was good at helping other people. He had gone out of his way to help many friends and acquaintances in years past. He just had a knack for figuring out how to put someone looking for work with someone looking for a worker.

Over the winter when they talked, Jon had told her that he had send out hundreds of applications, all dead ends. Mindy wasn't being altruistic when she asked her husband to use his contacts to help Jon. Mindy wanted Jon back in Colorado for her own reasons. Her husband was the altruistic one in the marriage. He made a few calls and connected Jon with a forest service friend who happened to have enough work and budget to hire. The fact that Jon was an out of work, professional forester cemented the arrangement. As always, the most her husband expected was a quick thanks. Mindy was the one with the plans for Jon.

Jon had stopped on his way through to Vail, thanked them for all their help, spending a quick night with them. The visit was so quick that Mindy never found a chance to be alone with Jon. She didn't think that he avoided her efforts, just that there was on time. She didn't think that Jon suspected anything, just that all her efforts to get Jon alone didn't work out that visit.

That next week she called and invited Jon to come visit them again, but he said he was still trying to settle into the new job. Same story the following week and the one after. Jon had been back in Colorado for three weeks, and not seen Mindy except for that short first visit. That was not what Mindy intended. She had gotten her way with lots of guys, and she intended to have her way with Jon. Mindy knew that she only needed to get Jon alone for a little while and he'd be ready, willing and eager to do what she wanted. The fourth week, she pressured her husband to invite Jon. In fact, she all but insisted that he should insist that Jon visit for the weekend, so that they could hear about the new job.

Jon was there on Friday night, late enough to preclude anything Mindy intended. He had stopped for a quick burger on the drive from Vail, after all, it was almost 3 hours, with Friday weekend traffic on the Interstates and through Denver. Her two little girls were delighted to see Jon, and then the three adults had all talked into the night, catching up on things. She sat at the table watching the man she was married to talking to his friend, the guy she had plans for during the weekend. Mindy didn't overly think it, but it did make her feel good to have the two men she wanted in her life sitting with her, sharing stories about their shared experiences and interests.

They had all gone on a hike on Saturday, the two girls skipping along the trail as the adults hiked along. Having the girls meant that they didn't hike too far, although they spent a lot of time looking at squirrels, chipmunks and bugs. Her husband had packed a picnic, sandwiches with the homemade bread he had baked Friday after getting home from work. The hike and the numerous excursions the girls insisted on made for an all day hike. By time they got home, it was time to get dinner started. Her husband grilled teriyaki chicken and steamed mixed white and brown rice. Mindy made a salad. Jon wanted to go out for more beer, but she told him they had plenty. That too was part of her plan. She also made certain that dinner lasted until after the sun went down. Another part of her plan meant that she wanted it late enough to put the girls to bed before she and Jon ran an errand.

Jon told them over dinner that he was hopeful that he could continue to work in the Vail area. He said it looked like he would be working as a lift operator at the ski area during the winter, and maybe work part time with the forest service so he could continue to qualify for housing on the compound. Mindy smiled, thinking how well it had all worked out, getting Jon back to Colorado and having him around for a while.

After their long day, the girls didn't argue when told it was bedtime. As soon as they were in bed, Mindy said that she felt like a glass of wine, knowing that they were out of the white wine she liked. Her husband offered to go, but Jon insisted since they had made dinner. Pretending that she was not sure exactly what she wanted, Mindy said that she had better along with Jon to make certain. After all, she might change her mind once she was at the store. Mindy did not intend to change her mind. She knew exactly what she intended to get, both at the liquor store and afterwards.

Mindy and Jon left while her husband read the girls a bedtime story and cleaned up. She knew that he would be busy for the time she needed. It was going to be risky, but Mindy had been planning this for weeks, maybe months and nothing was going to prevent it any longer. Mindy drove so that they could get to the store quicker. Being in the driver's seat would not upset her plans any, and in fact likely made it easier. She took the shortcut she knew to the store, walked right to the shelf and picked up two bottles of her wine. Jon was still looking at some other wines, when she told him she was ready to go. That part of the trip had taken less than ten minutes. Plenty of time left for their excursion home.

As they drove the few miles back to her place, she told Jon that she wanted to stop by the trail along the river. Jon didn't seem too surprised, despite the impending dark of the night. The two of them had jogged that trail many times the previous summer and fall when Jon was working on the forestry contract. Mindy didn't know what he was thinking, just that he gave no indication that he knew what she was thinking.

Mindy pulled into the parking lot at the trailhead. Jon turned and looked at her as she drove to the darkest corner. Mindy stopped the car and turned off the lights and engine.

"I wanted to have a few minutes alone with you."

"Okay, what's on your mind?"

In answer, Mindy turned toward Jon, putting one hand on his face, then kissed him. He jumped a little as their lips touched. Mindy reached her other hand around his neck, pulling him closer, their lips still together. Jon wasn't resisting her kisses, time for the next step she thought. Mindy's hand slowly went from Jon's face, gently moving down his arm. Jon kept kissing her

"I had better make my move, we don't have a lot of time," Mindy thought to herself.

Mindy put her free hand on Jon's thigh as she leaned closer into him with her kiss. She slipped a tongue into his mouth. Jon responded with his own tongue. Mindy shifted her hand the few inches to Jon's zipper, pulling it half way down with one sure move. Jon did jump then, but not so far that it slowed Mindy getting his fly open enough to get her hand inside his pants. As her fingers touched his penis, Jon jumped again.

"Uhh! I'm not sure we should ..."

Before he could finish, she had her hand wrapped around his cock and had fished it out of his underwear. Mindy quickly lowered her head, getting the head of his cock into her mouth. As she started sucking him, she could feel Jon's cock rapidly expanding in her mouth. She could also feel his resistance to what she was doing evaporate even quicker.

In another second, Mindy's head was bobbing up and down on Jon's hard, fully erect shaft. She knew, because he had told her in several of their frequent phone conversations during the winter, that he had not had sex in months and months. She guessed that with his long abstinence and her extensive skills at sucking cock, he would come quickly. That was okay with her, she didn't have the time to turn this into a long, strenuous tryst. Mindy knew that they only had time for a quickie. Her guess was that would set Jon up for the rest of her plan.

Jon started moaning. Mindy had her fingers wrapped around his cock as her head moved up and down on it. She could feel him start to tense. His cock was throbbing. Jon moaned loudly once more. Suddenly the first jet of semen shot into her mouth. The second spurt followed quickly. She tried to gulp down his come, but Jon was ejaculating so fast and so much that all she could do was hold her mouth firmly over his cock, stroke up and down with her fingers and hope that not too much semen leaked out as she sucked him. Mindy knew from experience that it only took seconds to drain the come out of a guy. She swallowed what she could, still trying to keep her mouth firmly and tightly around his cock. She didn't want an errant drop of come in her hair or on her blouse.

As Jon stopped coming, she was able to swallow the rest of his load. Mindy could feel come covering her fingers, spunk that had trickled out of her mouth. She took her mouth off and licked his cock clean with her tongue, just like licking an ice cream cone, except for warm and salty. As she sat up, Jon slumped against the passenger's side door, spent, his nearly limp cock draped across his pants.

"Now, I hope that surprise makes you feel better!"

"Oh yeah! Lots better! That was totally intense! Damn that was super, super great!"

"Good! You need to know that this needs to be our secret, understand? No telling what he would do if he found out, but it would hurt him deeply."

"Okay, I understand..."

"Don't do or say anything stupid. Ever! "

"I understand. Can I say thank you?" Jon mumbled, "I really didn't expect that."

"You're welcome. I enjoyed it too. There are some tissues in the glove box. Grab me a couple please."

Jon fumbled getting the glove box open for a second or so, then handed her the tissues.

"You came a lot!"

"I did? Well, yeah, I guess I did. I needed it."

"I got most of it in my mouth, only some on my hand that I couldn't swallow quick enough."

Mindy cleaned off her hand, then leaned over to Jon and kissed him on the mouth.

"Better get that back in your pants. Here's some tissues if you need to clean it off."

Jon wiped his limb cock with a tissue.

"It feels pretty clean."

"Well, I tried my best."

Jon laughed. "Yeah, you really did. I never had a girl lick it afterwards. Most girls I have known have only wanted to spit afterwards! That was super! Super! Totally super! And hot! "

"I'm not most girls. I like to swallow, it tastes good. Usually I don't mind getting it on me. I just need to make sure that I cleaned it all off before we go home. Maybe sometime you can do it on my neck, like in that country song you like so much!" Mindy chuckled at her joke.

Jon laughed. He had forgotten that he had told her about what pearl necklace meant.

"Maybe, Wow! Are you sure? I mean, like you'd do this again? Wow! I'll have to visit more often!"

"Hold on, I said maybe. Don't get yourself going again. We don't have time."

"Okay," Jon said. Then he leaned toward her and kissed her again. "Thanks! That was incredible!"

"Good! I wanted it to be special! Remember not to do anything suspicious!"

They drove the few minutes back to her place. Mindy could see her husband sitting in the living room reading the paper, waiting for his wife and friend to get home. She looked at her watch. They had been gone about twenty minutes. A little longer than the usual trip, she thought, but only by a few minutes, no worries. Besides, she had experience covering her tracks.

Knowing that they could not be seen from inside, she leaned over and gave Jon another kiss.

"Loose lips sink ships. Nothing suspicious!"

"Got it. No problem."

"Remember, there could be a next time if you don't mess everything up by acting suspicious! No promises, but maybe means maybe. Got it?

"Got it!"

"Good! Don't blow it!"

Mindy paused for a second.

"I'll do the blowing around here!"

They both laughed. Mindy opened the car door, grabbed the wine and walked into her home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Front Seat

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 668 milliseconds