• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 12

Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 12

12345

I woke on my own this Saturday morning and I immediately thought about how last night Beth had received a text from Mom saying Darla was a go for today and looked forward to Beth being there too. Mom had also put in the text that she was exhausted and going to bed, so we never got the chance to get more information in insight about Darla being excited that Beth would be there.

This morning Beth and I had morning sex again. It wasn't the hot production we had the day before, but neither one of us was complaining. Beth had cum while we fucked in the spooning position, tweaking her clit with her fingers as I fondled her breasts, but then she wanted to finish me orally, and seemed to enjoy taking her time sucking me off.

I eased out of bed to hit the shower. Beth had fell back asleep. As I showered, it almost seemed like the quiet before the storm, but I think that was just my hopes talking. I finished, dressed and kissed Beth's head whispering good luck.

As I passed Mom's bedroom I noticed she wasn't there and continued downstairs to take off. I was hoping to see Mom before I left to find out more, I only found a note from Mom that said she had gone shopping and would be back soon.

I ended up leaving still in the dark about what Mom might have guessed would happen.

Darla's visit was on my mind all day as I imagined what they talked about or did as they sunbathed. I remembered Beth and Mom's plan for Beth to steer the conversation to bi sexuality and show off her runway, which kept me wondering if she was successful or not.

That alone gave me hope as I worked the long shift I was scheduled for until closing. It had locked me into a fantasy of Darla joining us somehow, especially knowing how much Mom and Beth were turned on by the thought of getting into her panties too.

I looked at my watch. It was now nearing 8:45 and soon the store would close and I could take off after shutting down my area. It had been a very long 12 hour + work day today and it was busy one. In a way I guess I was thankful, it had made me try harder to keep my mind on work and helped the day go faster.

I'll admit my hopes were up earlier in the day. Beth and I aren't the type to text a lot, but today I during lunch I decided to text her to see how everything was going. I didn't receive an answer right away but finally did later, at least sort of an answer. Her reply wasn't actually real text, it was just an emoticon of a smiley face.

My mind had gone into overdrive for the rest of the day. Earlier, I just took it as things were going well, but then I started to wonder. I would have expected to hear something more. I was torn estimating the chances are 60-40 between thinking there was nothing to report or the opposite, where she was having too much fun to check on her phone. I remember my dick having a major twinge as I thought of the latter.

About 6 o'clock I decided to try to text again. I wasn't supposed to be doing that during work, so I snuck it out by buy just sending a question mark, knowing she'd know what meant. I never did receive an answer.

As I finally left the store, the heat of the night hit me. The air was humid and felt thick as I got in my SUV. I put my windows down and pulled out my phone thinking maybe I'd text or call Beth, but then thought twice and decided not to. 60-40 had lapsed into 90-10 that nothing had happened and I thought this was probably just going to be another typical night.

Knowing Beth, I was sure she gave it her best shot, but I knew sometimes things are just not meant to be. So, I decided not to call.

I'll admit the biggest reason being was I didn't want to look anxious, even though I really was, but being nonchalant would seem a bit more "cool" in front of Mom and Beth, so I started the car and eased out the parking lot.

It might have been warm but it was a beautiful night. I thought I'd make it home in about 15 minutes since the traffic was so light this time of night, but I was in no rush and took my time driving. As I drove, my mind wandered in the direction of Darla. I knew realistically Darla would be a real long-shot so it didn't surprise me that Beth hadn't contacted me with any news and I was still happy with my decision not to text or call.

As far as a sexual adventure with three women goes, Kari was still a possibility, but the foursome wasn't really my goal. With Darla, it would have been really special for a lot of reasons.

Darla had always been a great fantasy to me when I was younger and must admit that hadn't changed much even now. She's only an inch or two taller than Mom, but where Mom's lean curves are fashioned in a young Sophia Loren kind of way, Darla's athletic body style would be more in the style of Meg Ryan with her spunky attitude and medium length dishwater blonde hair, except she had more on top. I always guessed it was at least a full B size cup or maybe even a C.

Either way, she looked good especially when she wore a push up bra a tight skirt or even a pair of tight jeans and heels. The combination always drove me wild with her flat stomach and tight ass and legs that wouldn't quit, especially when in heels and was the cause of many hard-ons I had to hide, not to mention the one that seemed to be growing right now by just thinking about her.

My mind started wandering in a different direction as I pondered maybe I could get Mom interested in some hot sex tonight. The thought of how hot our date night was Thursday night was still clear in my mind. I wondered if I could promote a sexual encounter by acting like I was "in need of a slut" to trigger her slutty side or something. I wondered if feeling slutty was something she had to already be in the mood for or if she could be inspired to be if she was approached right. I grinned as I thought of sex we'd have in the future finding out first hand.

Where Beth liked the mommy role-play with Mom, the slutty mom seemed to be my thing with her. I found it interesting of both Mom and I telling Beth about our night and how it affected Beth in such a positive way with no jealousy, just excitement. Both of us seemed to be so turned on with our new situation.

Taking care of Mom sexually seemed to be turning into a favorite thing for Beth and I to do whether alone or together. On a night like tonight Beth would be there to whisper in her ear and fondle her tits and clit ensuring a massive orgasm for Mom while I plowed my manhood into her.

Taking turns talking our partners through orgasms was becoming a common thing between us these days. We loved the hot and often dirty talk whispered in each other's ear as we had sex which often resulted in heightened orgasms. To this day I was still in awe of how both Mom and Beth loved dirty talk and it seemed the dirtier the better.

My train of thought flowed on as I started to fantasize about fucking Mom missionary style with the visual image of her knees high and wide as I rhythmically thrust into her causing her calves and feet to bounce as they were suspended in midair. I felt my cock twinge again and now it was seriously growing in my pants as the imagery changed to her on her knees as I sat on the couch and she lovingly yet hungrily sucked my cock.

Mom had never sucked me like it was a chore. Just the opposite, she always seemed passionate as she did it and it was obvious she took her own pleasure doing it.

I reflected how the sex between all three of us had become so casual and yet so damn exciting for us all. I shook my head as if to clear it and thought 'Damn, I am one lucky fuckin' guy!' and then I chuckled out loud as my hand slid down over the long lump that had formed in mypants.

As I neared the house, I saw there was an extra car in our driveway and thought 'Wow, that's Darla's, she must still be here!' My heart seemed to skip a beat and I wondered if there could still be a chance.

By now, I had a considerable hard-on going on in my trousers. If it was just Beth and Mom, I would have parked in the driveway and just walked in, but as far as I knew, nothing had happened between them so maybe that wouldn't be a good idea at this time. I decided to drive through the neighborhood for a few minutes to cool down and then parked the curb in front of our house.

As I walked up the driveway I heard faint wisps of light jazz music playing somewhere in the neighborhood. Reaching the side door, I entered the house expecting to see all three of them sitting around the table talking or playing cards, watching a movie or something.

The house was comfortably cooler and definitely less humid than outside. Neither Beth nor Mom likes the air conditioning to be cold or chilly. Silence greeted me and then again I heard a riff off that light jazz outside somewhere. I looked around and saw the counter and sink cluttered with food and three empty bottles of wine and a fourth that seemed to still be more than half full.

That's when I heard the laughter from the patio deck. I glanced that way but it seemed dark, but then I noticed the dim warm light leaking in from the edges of the vertical shade panels of the patio door, so went to the door and slid it open.

"Holy shit!" I said with a chuckle. All 3 ladies were totally nude, relaxed and giggling as they all said "Hey! When did you pull up? We were listening for you!" as they sat there in the soft candle light with the jazz I had heard earlier playing on Mom's portable CD player.

"Hey, back at ya" was my reply that along with a shocked grin. I then added that when I saw Darla's car I parked out front and that's probably why they didn't hear me.

Mom and Darla were sitting on the padded chaise lounges and Beth was on the old fashion belt style with a towel over it that I had been using lately when I joined them to get some sun and do a bit of ogling myself. Of course my eyes glanced at all three of them in the candle light but really got stuck on Darla as she sat on the edge of the lounge with her legs crossed.

I guess I must have looked like deer in the headlights as I caught myself gawking. She looked even better than I expected..

Finally in front of me was my favorite boyhood fantasy. She had a golden all body tan in the candle light. Her body looked toned and as athletic as I imagined. Where Mom's breasts would be categorized plump links, Darla's would be considered as patties with them being flatter but oh so fleshy and perfectly rounded at the bottoms.

Her areolas were a dark pink with nicely defined tips that looked hard as stones in the candlelight and were positioned perfectly in the meaty portion of her breasts. They seemed to have just a hint of sag, but in no way took way from the sexiness of them, and my mind flashed immediately to them being ample enough to easily tit fuck.

All together her body and aura still screamed her sensual sexuality that only a few people have. My dick twinged hard as I thought 'definitely MILF material'. All of this happened in a few seconds but apparently it was enough for them to notice.

They all laughed. "I'd say we surprised him!" said Beth as she laughed.

"I'd say so myself" said Mom adding to her laugh.

Darla looked at me and her eyes twinkled as she gave me a big sexy smile and asked "So is it a good surprise?" Then she moved, uncrossing her legs and leaned back against the back of the chaise taking up the same position Mom uses with one knee bent and leaning to the side thus casually exposing her bald pussy - all in one smooth motion with a glimmer in her eye that expressed she knew exactly what she was doing.

The breath was sucked out of me again as I saw it. It was shaved clean and her lips seemed puffy with more than a hint of her somewhat engorged labia showing. It seemed that it had already been well used recently.

I finally got my tongue back and said "Oh hell yeah! " I said with my own laugh as I pulled a chair out from the patio table. "It's a bit of a shocker..." I said as I moved to sit. "What about the neighbors?"

Mom looked at me and giggled. "It's that time of year. The Jacksons went to the lake for the weekend and Bensons left this morning to go to their cabin again. I ran into the Bensons this morning as I left to go to the store while Beth woke you up", she said using her fingers to make quotation marks as she said "woke you" with a chuckle.

"That gives us plenty of opportunity to be a bit naughty and maybe do some skinny dipping" said Darla with a devilish smile. "You do like to skinny dip, don't you?" she asked keeping her voice down except for the laugh at the end.

"As a matter of fact I do" I said as I gave her a grin and a flirty wink. I glanced at Beth and then Mom seeing them just sitting back with big grins on their faces as they nursed their wine.

It seemed my reaction to Darla was their immediate entertainment and I sensed viewing my reaction had been planned from the start. It was apparent that all three of the ladies were feeling no pain and I was thankful no one was sloppy drunk. "Maybe we can, but first I'd like to do some catching up with a drink or two.

"Come on Baby, let's go inside and you can do a shot as I'll make you a killer margarita if you want. We have some tequila now" said Beth with her typical giggle as she slipped off her lounge.

I stood as she did "Yeah, let's do that" and looked at Mom and Darla. "You two behave yourself while we're gone..." I said kiddingly.

"We can't promise that Honey" said Mom automatically with her own giggle and Darla kicked in by saying "You'll just have to hurry back to check on us" returning my wink. As she did, I noticed the tips of her fingers swipe up and down her mound in what seemed like habitual, nonchalant motion.

Once in the kitchen Beth gave me a hug, kiss and big grin and wished me welcome home with a playful laugh as she passed me a large shot glass. She definitely seemed excited in a good way.

I looked at her and said "Jeeze, what happened? It sure looks like you were successful and everything went well with the 3 of you... So, I take it Darla is now in our group." I said with a laugh.

"Oh yes, after today she's a charter member!" she said with a giggle and passed me the bottle of tequila. "And yes, she'll be fair game for you if you want and she's really looking forward to knowing you better" as she bumped my hip with hers.

I poured a quick shot and threw it back. "So did your and Mom's wishes come true?" I asked with a sideways grin.

"Ohhhh yes and more, both of us did" she replied giving me a very devilish grin.

I asked "How did it happen?"

"Long story, but I'm sure you'll love it" she said as she reached for the bottle of tequila to start making me a drink. I told her I'd rather do a few shots and have beer instead. She smiled and poured me another shot saying something about me getting playful too with a giggle as she got me a beer.

I'm going to want all the detail later" I said as I gave her a playful light slap on her ass.

She responded with a "Mmmmmmm I'm looking forward to it and sure that'll be fun... By the way, sorry to keep you in the dark about it all day, but Mom and Darla wanted to surprise you and asked me not to text. So, did you guess this was happening or were you really surprised?" she asked lifting her eyebrows and leaning in for another kiss with a grin.

Our lips met, but the kiss was a playful peck with a quick slip of our tongues. "My hopes were high earlier in the day, but kind of plummeted by the time I started home. I had written Darla off as a long-shot since I didn't hear from you. But now, I admit you got me on this, so I was really surprised... and still am."

Beth giggled "Yes, it was very apparent" then gave me another peck as her hand slid to the long outline of my cock, now growing in my pants where her fingers explored the length and contours of it then gave it a squeeze."I sure hope you're in the mood, 'cause I think you're going to be quite a busy guy tonight" she said with a mischievous grin,

I returned her grin and just said "Definitely."

"Mmmmmm, Good! I thought you'd be. Now let's see what they're up to" Beth said as she squeezed my cock on last time for good measure.

As we came out I noticed Mom had lit a few more tea light candles. Both Mom and Darla were sitting back in their lounges with the backs up and angled toward each other, both relaxing in their bent knee positions. Both had half filled wine glasses in one hand and were talking low and teasing their pussies in front of each other with their other hands. It was immediately apparent they were comfortable with each other and completely enjoying what they were doing.

"Whatcha' talking about?" asked Beth as we came out.

She headed to her lounge and took a sip of her drink as I sat in my seat and stretched my legs out in front of me, crossed them at my ankles and took deep sip of my beer.

After the squeezing I got in the kitchen, my dick had grown considerably to being semi-hard and long, the outline of my shaft and the thick head of my member was very noticeable in my pants.

The curse of having a long and fairly thick cock is it's hard to hide. Of course right now that wasn't an issue and I looked forward to getting Darla's attention. I noticed right away Darla's attempts to discretely take short glimpses of it and finally give up and took her turn to just gawk at it.

"Oh we were just discussing how we should have done this years ago" said Mom as she looked at Darla with a smile. From the look of her face, I got the definite impression Mom was getting a kick watching her best friend openly staring at the outline of her son's cock in his pants.

"Well, if you'd just have thrown some good hints we would have!" said Darla playfully. "Like I said, I had my first bi experience was only a year ago, I much rather would have had it been with you! I would have loved that!"

Beth giggled. "Ha, you two make a good looking couple! I think you'll be doing some catching up. I also think we're all in the same boat as far as wishing this had started earlier so that applies to all of us as far as catching up goes too."

Mom and Darla agreed.

Even I had to join in on that. "I'm all for catching up. I've been fantasizing about this for years. To be honest you three are probably the top three women I jacked off thinking about for most of my life" I said with a chuckle. All three of them looked at me with a surprised look on their faces

Mom looked at me and asked "You mean you thought of each of us as you stroked that beautiful cock of yours over the years?"

I chuckled and said "Damn right! Mom, I've been beating off thinking of you since I learned how to masturbate, and still do even to this day" and then I looked at Darla and said "You too, Darla". I can remember the short shorts and halter top you wore to my grammar school graduation cookout. I spent most of the party trying to hide the woody you gave me. I finally ended up excusing myself and beat off to relieve it. And then there was the short summer dress and heels you wore to my high school graduation along with pair of sheer blue panties that I got a glimpse at."

I then looked at Beth... "We got each other through puberty so you know you were thought of a lot. You also might want to know you were often in my imagination when having sex with other girls... a lot of them just didn't have what it takes for me where you always have."

Mom giggled and said "That's... a bit of a turn on knowing that John" with a smile and I noticed two fingers slide into her up to their middle knuckles.

Darla looked at me with her eyes a bit wide and said I still have that sun dress and pair of panties, ha, the heels too. Maybe I can wear them for you again someday... and I must admit, I've thought about you too, especially these past few years" she said with a bounce of her eyebrows and a sexy smile.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds