• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Triggers Ch. 02

Triggers Ch. 02

As this is the 2nd chapter of my first story, I appreciate all feedback, especially constructive criticism! I've got plenty of plans for Sammie, but there is still room for more. So if you have any ideas or requests for adventures that she should go on, please let me know! Contact me through the contact tab on my profile. Thanks for reading! -AnonStoryWriter

*****

*Toni's Perspective*

He still couldn't believe how easy it was. The simple phrase and she was completely under his power. He had all week to play with her, so it was time to start having fun. He decided to keep her instructions generic enough for them to be triggered in her everyday life, at least for the smaller ones. The bigger ones he would keep more specific so that nobody else would discover them. Lucky for him, nobody called her Sammie. He liked to think of it as his pet name for her. Speaking of, that might be a good idea later. But for now, where to start first? Maybe start simple?

"Sammie, from now on you will repeat back any new instructions that you are given in your own words to show that you understand them. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, master. I will repeat back any new instructions that I am given to show I understand them."

"Good, Sammie. I've decided that I want this to be interesting. So from now on, you will be fully aware of all instructions that you are given. You will be unable to do anything about it. Understand, Sammie?"

"Yes, master. I will be fully aware of all instructions that I am given but will not be able to stop myself following the orders."

"Ok, now that you are aware I have another important rule for you. You can never tell anyone what is happening to you. You cannot seek help, and you cannot let on to anyone that something is wrong."

"Yes, master. I will not tell anyone what is happening to me. I cannot tell anyone anything is wrong with me either.

"Great, Sammie. Now, whenever you hear the words 'It's hot', you will remove an article of clothing, which cannot be replaced for at least 1 hour. Got it?"

"Yes, master. I will remove an article of clothing whenever I hear the words 'It's hot' and I won't replace the article for at least 1 hour."

"Good girl, Sammie. Oh, also, whenever you hear the words 'Good Girl' your body will get more and more turned on. Your arousal will not diminish until you orgasm as well, and you are not allowed to orgasm unless you are told to. Understood?"

"Yes, master. My body will get more and more turned on when I hear the words 'Good Girl'. I will stay turned on until I orgasm, which I am not allowed to do unless I am told to"

"Perfect. Almost done, whenever you hear somebody snap their fingers, you will orgasm immediately. Got it?"

"Yes, master. When I hear somebody snap their fingers, I will have an orgasm."

"Good. Now let us get to the fun. Normal Sammie."

*Samantha's Perspective*

"Fuck! What is going on? What did you do to me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about. But while you're up, can you grab me a drink from the kitchen? It's hot in here and I'm thirsty." He said with a giant smile on his face.

"No! I will not!" She shouted back at him. However, she was forced to drop her jaw as her body started taking off her shoes automatically while it was walking towards the kitchen. "Why can't I control myself? What did you do?"

"Ha ha! This is going to be great!"

At least her shoes apparently counted as an article of clothing. She then remembered the previous instructions that he had given her! Most importantly, that she wasn't wearing any underwear! That left her with socks, her shirt, and her jeans!

"What about my drink?"

"No! Tell me what is going on right now!"

"Would you rather me make you a mindless drone like you just were and give you a bunch of new, embarrassing commands? I didn't think so. Now get me a drink. As I said, it's hot and I want a drink."

And with that her socks were off. She decided it was better not to push it for now and went to grab his drink. The next thing she realized was that she was standing in front of Toni again with his drink in hand.

"Ah, there's a good girl."

And with that she felt her arousal heighten. Luckily it wasn't very high yet, but she had a feeling this was just the beginning.

"Please make this stop. Why are you doing this?" she asked him.

"No, I don't think I will make it stop. Now sit down right there so we can have a little chat. I'll explain to you what's going to happen to you."

She reluctantly took a seat on the other couch, not wanting to sit next to Toni. As she sat down he spoke up again, "Good Girl. Isn't it so much easier to just do as I say?"

She wished he would stop saying that. He'd only said it twice thus far, but she could already feel the arousal affecting her body and thoughts. There was no telling what would happen as he continued to say it. She decided it was time for answers, "Please tell me what is going on. How are you doing these things to me?"

"Ah, think back a couple days. I believe the day before last is difficult for you to remember. Let's just say that now you are very open to programming, and I'm going to be having a lot of fun with it. And as for why I'm doing this, let's just say that I've had my eye on you for a long time now. Long before you married my brother."

"WHY THE HELL WOULD..."

"Ah, Ah, Ah. Sammie. No raising your voice with me. Otherwise you'll have consequences. For instance, it's hot in here, isn't it?"

As she heard him say the trigger, she tried with all her might to stop her hands as they seemed to have a mind of their own. But try as she might, she couldn't stop them from grabbing the bottom of her shirt and lifting it over her head. Thankfully, he had said nothing about covering herself up. She couldn't replace the shirt, but she could grab the pillow next to her to cover her breasts up. She was suddenly very thankful that she didn't have a large bust to cover.

*Toni's Perspective*

"Now, where were we? Oh, yes. I was about to give you some more instructions. I think I'm going to keep it interesting though."

"No. Stop! You..."

"Dolly Sammie"

There she was again. Blank as ever. Ready and waiting for new instructions. He was tired of the robot speaking back with him though. It was time for her next real trigger.

"Sammie, from now on, whenever you hear the words 'Slave Sammie' you will instantly become extremely submissive. You will follow all orders you are given, and you will become extremely turned on by the humiliation that you suffer. You will still be able to think, speak, and act with your own free will, but your behavior will be submissive and you cannot defy any orders you are given. When you are a slave, you will instantly get undressed completely. Naked is your standard slave uniform and you will only wear clothes if you are specifically ordered to. Again, 'Normal Sammie' will return you to your ordinary self. Just say that you will be a slave if you understand your new trigger."

"Yes, master. I will be a slave."

"Great! Now we get to test it out. Normal Sammie"

"What the fuck?! You are out of your mind if you think that will ever happen. I'm getting out of here." She jumped up after saying this and made a dash for the door. However, before she could reach the door, he spoke up.

"I don't think so, Slave Sammie. Come here to your master."

*Samantha's Perspective*

She shuddered very quickly when she heard this, and before she could react, her hands were pulling off the last piece of clothing she was wearing: her jeans. As soon as they were off she walked over to Toni with her head bowed and her hands at her sides. Damn, she couldn't stop herself. It wasn't looking good for her. Maybe she could wiggle her way out somehow. She opened her mouth to try and plead with him, but instead she said "I'm sorry for trying to escape, master. Please punish your slave for her actions." WHAT?!?! Why would she say that?!

"I agree, slave. My slave deserves a punishment for her actions. What do you think would be an appropriate punishment?"

Great, he was giving her a choice. What was he thinking for punishment? Knowing him he was going to have her suck his dick or fuck her as a punishment. Could she avoid that? Maybe suggesting something not sexual. Thinking back to her childhood, a spanking didn't seem nearly as bad. "Your slave should be spanked by her master."

"Great idea, slave. Now come over here and bend yourself over my knees with your ass on display to me."

Great, she had forgotten that she was already naked and now her ass would be perfectly displayed for him. As she bent over his knee, she felt humiliated in behaving like this for him. If only she could control her actions more. But as she thought this, she could feel her arousal rising. Fuck him and his making her turned on by her own humiliation.

"That's a Good Girl. Now, slave. I want you to count each spanking that you receive, and thank me as well."

"Yes, master." Her arousal was really starting to grow now. She just had to hold on to herself and not let this get out of control.

*SMACK*

"One. Thank you, master" she said with just a slight whimper in her voice. The humiliation of him leaving his hand on her ass for a few seconds after hitting it only raised her arousal further. He continued bringing his hand down on each cheek firmly, and she continued to count and thank him. With each swat, his hand seemed to linger longer and longer. By the time he reached 10, he was even squeezing the cheek that he just hit. This was doing nothing but getting her more and more aroused.

She was sure that he could see her pussy lips spread and moisten as this went on, tell-tale signs of exactly how aroused she was. She was starting to get worried that he arousal would get the better of her soon. Hopefully he was almost done.

"Good Girl. Half way there and you are being such a Good Girl and making your master happy."

With his next few hits, she felt him drag his fingers across her slit as he was fondling her cheeks. Each time he touched her pussy, she could feel the jolt of arousal run through her.

*SMACK*

"uhhh...20. Thank you, master." On this last one, instead of just dragging his fingers across her slit, he pushed his middle finger in. In one solid stroke, he went all the way in to his palm.

"Good Girl. What's this? Is my little slave turned on by her punishment? Did she like her master punishing her ass with his hand?"

"uhhhhhhh...Yes, master." Fuck his finger's felt so good. If he just kept going for a bit longer she was sure she could go off. Wait, what?! She shocked herself at the thought of going off by Toni's control over her. Just the thought of it made her ashamed of just how turned on she was and just how much control over her he held. Of course, with being ashamed came a whole new wave of arousal.

"Good Girl. Does my little slave want her master to make her cum?"

"oooo YES MASTER!" She couldn't deny it any longer. She just needed to orgasm to get past all this. Just a little bit longer.

"Well, if my little slave wants to cum, she's going to have to make her master cum first. It's up to you, slave."

She recognized that he didn't give her a command to do anything, and she could have just given him a hand job. However, she was so turned on and close to her orgasm that she acted on sheer instinct. She dropped to her knees and pulled out his dick. She only looked at it for half a second before she dropped her mouth over it and gave it her best. She didn't have a lot of experience giving blow jobs, but she was so turned on that she let her lust drive her.

"Good Girl." He kept repeating. She knew from his earlier instructions that she wasn't going to orgasm unless he allowed her to. Her lust just fueled her to get him to cum quicker. She was an animal sucking on his dick like her life depended on it. In no time at all she felt his dick swell in her mouth. She started to pull her head off of him, but felt his hand at the back of her head. Still being in her submissive mode, she followed her master's wish without him even having to say it. She swallowed his massive load, even licking up every drop that escaped her mouth.

"That's how a Good Girl behaves. Now, as your master said, since you've gotten your master off, it's your turn. Cum for me, slave."

And just like that, her orgasm began. She was so turned on that her entire body started to shake and spasm with her orgasm. Before it finished, he snapped his fingers, setting her off again. Twice more he snapped his fingers before her orgasm could subside. By the time her body stopped shaking, she had cum 4 times and was barely conscious. She laid there on the ground at his feet in her post orgasmic bliss. At least until he spoke up again.

"Get cleaned up slave. I know you are just focused on your orgasm right now, but a proper slave should be focused on her master first. Get cleaned up and ready. Your day is just beginning. We have errands to run now."

As she jumped to her feet to do as she asked, a whole new level of fear crept into her mind. He wanted to take her out of the house. Who knew what he had planned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Triggers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds