• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced Into Her Home

Forced Into Her Home

She was daydreaming on her way home, as she often does, unawares of the journey before her and lost in thoughts of a particularly dirty nature. Her pussy was damp as he grabbed her from behind, shoving her up against the wall of the apartment block she was about to enter. It was dark, and the dim lighting meant she cast a feeble shadow on the tiled entrance. Traffic moved in and out, but her mind was fixed on one lane, cruising along the highway keeping a safe distance from the cars in front as her personal safety was being abused in her reveries.

Joni is a very sexual creature, her pussy is never far from wet and her desire to be taken, had, dominates her almost every move. Submissive, subversive, she craves attention and cannot resist the thought of hard, horny cocks satisfying themselves in her mouth and in her cunt.

She expected her husband to be home, but, on pulling off the road and onto the car park across the road from their apartment building, she could not see their 4WD. 'Maybe he is delayed.' She thought. 'But then he'd call me.' She was a little worried. Barely an hour went past without the two of them communicating in some way or another.

Her knickers damp, she walked across the road in the late evening heat and approached the building's entrance. It was quiet and dusk was setting in. There was a faint wind that caught her skirt and she felt a tingling sensation between her legs.

Her phone buzzed. 'It must be my husband.' She thought, as she rummaged through her disorganized handbag once more to find the thing.

Whilst she was searching for the handset, she felt a hand come forcefully across her mouth, pulling her back suddenly, as another hand roughly dragged her arm behind her back. 'Make a sound and I will break your neck.'

Shocked, she froze on the spot, dropping her phone as it beeped again. 'Please help me.' She thought, struggling to strain her neck to look at the phone. But it was hopeless, her husband could not hear, could not see, his wife, at that moment, held firm, tight, by those black gloves with the voice in her ear.

He pushed her against the wall and turned her to face him. He was masked and spoke only in low mumbles. 'You will lead me to your apartment now.' She did as she was told and stumbled forward between jerks to her back and a hard feeling pushing into her round ass.

In the lift, she was allowed to press number three. He then slapped her pretty face and told her that if she was a good girl, he would not hurt her too badly. If she misbehaved, then he would get mad and have to punish her. She was scared stiff, as stiff as the cock pushing into the small of her back. But she was damp between her legs, that hadn't changed. Her pussy responded to his forcefulness even though her mind was calling out in fear.

He banged her head against the mirrored wall of the lift and told her to look at herself, what did she see? 'I, I don't know.' She stuttered.

'You are my whore now, my dirty little whore.' He grinned. 'Say it!!

'Er, I, I'm your whore.' She spoke those words in panic, but felt a tingle in her pussy as she did. She felt her body relax, for what else could she do now? He had her, against the wall, and yes, she saw a whore in the reflection, a filthy-minded whore.

He'd set his phone to send the messages over a 20 minute period and left it in the car, parked a good 15 kilometers from the apartment. It was parked somewhere open, where it would be noticed. Shatti was a popular hangout for Westernized locals and expats. If anyone suspected him, he'd have evidence to suggest that he clearly was not in Azaiba, close to the airport, but was enjoying a walk on the beach as night set in. The weather was cooler, he thought, and the day's stresses can be tossed aside into the dark unfathomed ocean before him.

She was tossed through the door she'd be forced to open. Her attacker was in no mood for waiting. 'Open the door, quickly', he had ordered as her fingers fumbled at the lock.

Falling on to her knees, she looked around and saw familiar objects: her new sofa, the lights still on from the morning, her coffee cup placed neatly on the counter next to her cigarettes and the ashtray. But it looked different, more intense, less welcoming. She was home, but she was not home. She was a prisoner, on her knees, scared of her surroundings and wanting to run out the door through which she had just been thrown.

His voice was again muffled and mumbling, like he was trying to conceal his identity. But can you blame him? After all, he had just taken this woman by force, from the entrance to her home. He had pushed and pressured her all the way, making it clear that consent was not a requirement of his evening plans. He knew her, the way she moved, the way she travelled, when, where to. He had done his homework.

She was irresistible to him. He had to have her on his own terms and only this way. He looked at her on the floor, her eyes darting this way and that, her shoulders tense, her skirt rustled up revealing her knickers and her round, sexy ass.

'Look at you!' He said, smirking to himself behind the black mask he wore. He cast a menacing figure as he stood over her, unbuttoning his jeans and removing his thick leather belt. Following his belt, he took out his cock, thick too, she noticed, and very hard. He just stood there, slapping the belt into the palm of his hand and looking at her, intensely, enough that even his concealed gaze was intimidating.

'Please, please don't hurt me.' She said. 'My husband will arrive soon. You had better leave before he gets home.'

'Shut up you worthless piece of shit. Shut the fuck up.' He spat at her and kicked her further to the ground, so she was sprawled out on the floor, ass showing, arms outstretched.

She felt the leather belt come down and slap across her thighs and then again right on her plump bum. The stinging sensation brought her into the moment, took away her thoughts of escape. All she could do was be aware of where she was: at home, on the floor, spit dripping off her face and her ass exposed to this violent aggressor with the thick, hard cock.

Her pussy was getting wetter. She could not help it. She remembered the ride home.

She relaxed and felt a perverse calm across her body as he began to drag her by the hair over to the sofa. He placed his arms under hers and hoisted her up, back to him, putting a knee just above her ass and arching her into him. He bit her neck, not enough to cause bleeding, but hard, leaving marks for her to remember him by. His cock was throbbing for her and he made her hold it.

'Do you like that you dirty little cunt?' 'How does my cock feel in your little hand?'

She could not say a word, how could she? It felt good, just as she was used to, thick, veiny, and hard for her. But he was not supposed to be here, she was not supposed to want this, she wanted this, she was ashamed, felt betrayed by her own body, like the whore he'd called her in the lift. She was a whore, but how did he know that? Who the fuck is this guy?

She felt the leather glove grip tightly around her neck and force her head forwards and down. She tried to resist, but that only earned her a hard slap across the back. He yanked at her hair to turn her face to his. 'Do what the fuck you are told.'

At that moment, her pussy felt a sting, a pain, as his thick dick stretched at her lips, wet, tight, tingling, but taut with fear running through her. He forced his way inside her, pulling the foreskin of his cock back aggressively as he impatiently plunged deep into her fuck hole. His balls banged against her and he let out a grunt and slapped her ass hard. 'You are nothing but a slutty little fuck toy. Look at you, bent over your own sofa with my cock inside you. Mine, you are mine you filthy little bitch. Tell me you want it!'

His mumble was mixed with his heavy breathing, he was getting excited, aroused by his power over her, started banging her hard, slapping his balls against her cunt with every agitated thrust. Her cunt was getting sore quickly, pounded, battered, but wet, wetter. She relaxed her muscles for him, giving him more space to get deep into her pussy. What else could she do?

'Tell me you want it!'

'I, I, er, I..' Her voice trailed off as she braced herself against the increasing violence in his pounding. Her pussy was on fire, burning, her lips stretched out and then forced almost inside her as his thick cock ravished her fuck hole.

'I can't hear you.'

'Sorry, you are hurting me.'

'Hurting you? What are you? Some kind of ungrateful cock slut you are. What is it with girls like you? You want big cocks in your filthy little holes and now you are complaining it hurts. Fucking hoe. Shut the fuck up.' He spat at her in disgust at her ingratitude and thrust into her harder than ever. She lowered her head further and bit her lip; she felt a euphoric wave spread across her body, like she was going to cum.

His fat cock was pressing into her g-spot and it felt like nothing before, tight around him from fear, yet inside, her body wanted nothing more than to be taken like this.

Her mind fought against her truer nature. 'How can I cum for this beast? What the fuck is wrong with me?' Sweating, her mind raced, her heart sank, her pussy opened to the fucking it was getting. 'Where is my husband? Tears ran down her face as she succumbed to herself. 'I am a whore.' She whispered.

He was now lost in a pre-orgasmic state. She was not even there, just an object before him, just a hole, a fuck hole, a place for him to ram his cock and satisfy himself until he shot it full of sperm.

He didn't give a fuck about the bitch, who was she anyway? Just a hot little whore he fantasised about taking against her will. He was taking her, against her will. He was close, his hips bucked harder and his balls tightened. He felt some cum shoot into her pussy then quickly pulled it out. He grabbed at her hair with great force and yanked her head back, making her body tremble and turn.

He pushed her to her knees, breathing heavily and wanking with his other leather clad hand. He stuck his cock to her face, dripping with pre-cum. She saw that member up close, throbbing, veins full of blood and glistening with her fuck honey and his sperm.

She felt his cock violate her mouth and slide all the way down her throat, making her gag and her mouth fill with spit and saliva, dripping down her chin like a huge load as he released his hold. He face fucked her hard, hard, very hard, she was gagging and searching for air.

Her hand slipped between her legs, she couldn't help it. As he violated her face, she hoped he wouldn't notice that she had started rubbing her pussy. She was turned on, beyond fear, lost in the abuse she was receiving, lost in his hard cock, waiting for her throat to be filled with hot cum. Her body shivered and she let out an orgasm, intensely quiet, as she could not let him see she was cumming.

'Drink my sperm you fucking whore.' He shouted, as he came, shot after shot of hot white cream for her dirty mouth.

She swallowed some cum and spat the rest quickly, over her chin and down onto her hardened nipples, she was desperate to speak, to check, to ask.

He let go and moved away from her, satisfied that he'd used her good and proper, looking at her covered in his man cream and shaking, sweating. Her hair was a mess; her skirt was ripped, knickers torn off. She was his whore. She was his dirty little fuck toy.

She turned to face him directly, tingling, desperate, not knowing how to feel or what was the feeling inside her.

Fear was present as was a glowing sense of hope, of rescue. 'Baby, is that you?'

'Hi sweetheart.' He said, ripping off the mask. 'How was your day?'

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced Into Her Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 354 milliseconds