• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bracelet Ch. 04

The Bracelet Ch. 04

I am getting some feedback from readers, which I do appreciate. For those of you with constructive comments, thank you! To all the other authors, my congratulations on your courage. It takes guts to put something that you create in the public domain. You inspired me to take the plunge, myself.

*****

When Nicole returned to the bedroom she found Rick and Cathy cuddling on the bed. Rick was behind Cathy, spooning her, with his hands on her breasts. Cathy's hands covered Rick's and she was grinning at Nicole.

"You two certainly didn't waste any time getting comfy." Nicole observed.

"Come and join us." said Cathy, patting the bed in front of her.

Nicole paused to give the impression that she was unsure and had to think it over, but her inner child was jumping up and down at the thought of making out with Cathy again.

As she made her way onto the bed, Rick wondered how she managed to transform herself into a stunning beauty again in five minutes when she went into the bathroom a disheveled mess. Her hair was now brushed, and looked like she just returned from the beauty shop. The circles of mascara were gone from around her eyes and it seemed she had reapplied both mascara and lip gloss.

Nicole noticed Rick was staring at her so she leaned over Cathy and gave him a lingering kiss on the lips. Rick tasted minty mouthwash, and whiffed a fresh application of cologne. If she could do all of that in five minutes, Rick thought, why did it take a woman two hours to get ready to go out? It was indeed one of the great mysteries of the female sex.

Cathy was impressed with Nicole's confident attitude towards Rick. She had to beg her to agree to bring the them to her room earlier, and now Nicole had settled comfortably into orchestrating the sexual activities for all three of them.

Cathy turned Nicole's face toward hers and covered her mouth with her own hungry lips. The two women embraced and Rick watched them resume the slow, sexy seduction of each other that Nicole started earlier.

While they were busy, Rick took the opportunity to use the bathroom himself. The light over the vanity was unforgiving, and Rick did a critical appraisal of how he looked. He worked out because his advancing years were beginning to take a toll, though he looked younger than most other 45 year olds that he knew. His belly was flat and he had a lean physique, but he was both heavier and less toned than he had been when he turned forty. Still, he must look okay to the ladies to convince two gorgeous women like Cathy and Nicole to spend an evening romping in the sheets with him.

He squeezed some of Nicole's toothpaste directly onto his forefinger and "brushed" his teeth with it. Then he washed the pussy juices off of his face and crotch and combed his hair with his fingers. It would have to do, he thought.

When he returned to the bed, Cathy and Nicole were still making out like two high school girls. In addition to the kissing, their legs were intertwined and they were scissoring erotically with each other.

He didn't want to interrupt them, so he climbed back on the bed behind Cathy and just watched. The stimulation must have gotten too intense for Nicole, because she suddenly drew back from Cathy and pulled her pelvis from around Cathy's thigh, where she left behind a pretty prominent patch of wet skin.

"Why didn't we ever talk about that kiss at the party when we were in college?" she panted.

Cathy fell back on the pillow and pursed her lips, thinking. "I don't know. I think we were both embarrassed about it maybe. I know I am much less uptight about a lot of things than I was back in college."

"Yeah, I guess that's how I feel too." added Nicole. Then she looked down at Cathy and said, "It's sad that we missed out on what could have been. Do you and Steve ever talk about you and another girl?"

"Oh my God." laughed Cathy, rolling onto her side. "He brings that up almost as much as me being with another man."

"What do you tell him when he asks?" queried Nicole.

"I usually tell him that I will go down on a girl when he agrees to go down on another guy for me. That always stops the discussion cold."

Nicole shivered and asked,"Does that turn you on too?"

"Not as much as it does for you, apparently." replied Cathy.

Both women turned to Rick and waited for him to wade in on the topic.

"The answer's to your unspoken questions are no, not really, and maybe." he grinned, and followed up with,"No, I have never sucked another guy's cock. No, I am not really excited by the idea or attracted to other men sexually. And maybe, if my wife asked me and I thought it was important to her, I might do something with a guy to make her happy."

Cathy turned to Nicole and said,"We gotta find you another guy just like Rick." as she leaned over and gave Rick a hug.

At that moment, they heard a cell phone go off in the sitting room of the suite. Rick jumped up and headed towards the front room. "That's my wife's ring tone."

Cathy and Nicole looked at each other. There was concern in Nicole's eyes, and Cathy just shrugged her shoulders.

They heard Rick answer."Hi hon," then a pause. "Nothing much. Just hanging out with a couple of friends."

Rick returned to the bedroom and found the girls looking at him with concern. He smiled and held a hand up to indicate he was okay.

"No, not coworkers. Two girls I met in the lounge at dinner." he said. Then he added, "One of them, her name is Nicole, asked about the bracelet."

He paused, then replied to the question the girls couldn't hear. "Yeah, she did. We ended up in her suite."

There was a pause, then Rick said, "Yeah, the other girls name is Cathy."

There was a longer pause, and Rick replied,"Cathy is Nicole's best friend. Nicole was interested, but she wouldn't come back with me without Cathy."

Rick listened for a minute then said, "I am following your instructions to the letter. I am only doing what Nicole is telling me what to do, including the things with Cathy, and I am wearing the cock ring."

He listened for a while, then turned away from Cathy and Nicole and said to his wife in a low voice, "If you want me to stop, just say so."

There was a long interval where he just listened, then he said, "You know you are my angel and nothing in the world will ever be more important to me than you, don't you?"

He turned back to the girls and his expression softened. "Of course. Yes. I love you too."

He smiled and looked at the floor. "I am looking forward to it too." Another pause and he added,"If you do, tell them I said hi. And go easy on them. They are in the foursome with me at the golf tournament this weekend."

Another pause, followed by an "I love you too" and Rick ended the call.

He looked at the two girls and sighed.

"Is everything okay?" they both asked in unison.

Rick smiled at their concern, and considered how the conversation must have sounded to them. "Yeah, Kim is fine. She was surprised that I was with two girls, and started to accuse me of breaking her rules, but after I explained, she reconsidered and said 'What the hell, it's not like I don't have the same opportunity'. What you didn't hear was that she told me to remember every detail so I can tell her about it later."

"I heard you offer to stop. Was that just with us, or the whole arrangement?" asked Nicole.

"I meant both," replied Rick, "but she said not to worry and that she was fine. I mentioned earlier that she has jealousy issues sometimes. She knows that as much as I enjoy the lifestyle, I would give it up in a heartbeat to keep her and make her happy."

"She did say she might get together with my friends Alan and Rob, though." Added Rick. "I think she chose them because she knows that I get jealous of Rob."

"He owns his own construction business, and is very successful. He is a self-confident, single guy, and makes no bones about his desire for my wife. He likes to joke with her and tell her that he will make her happy if she ever decides to 'kick my sorry ass to the curb.' Even though we are friends, we are both very competitive with each other. She likes him a lot, and he is one of the guys she sees that she allows to take control during sex with her."

"Alan is a good friend too, but he is more like me, willing to let her take charge. The funny thing is that even though I know she was trying to make me jealous, I am also very excited by the idea of her meeting with them."

"What will she do with them?" asked Cathy.

"When Kim says that she wants to get together with more than one guy, it means she is ready to act out her gangbang fantasy. She will make them fuck her until they can't get it up anymore."

Then Rick added, "When they do begin to run out of steam, she will suck Alan back to hardness and climb on him, then let Rob fuck her in the ass. She loves double penetration, and saves it for last. Just having her mention it gets most guys going again no matter how tired they are, and since they have already gone before she is sure they can last long enough to give her a final orgasm with both holes filled."

"Jesus," whispered Nicole.

Cathy noticed Rick was starting to get hard again as he described what his wife was planning. She reached over to him and grabbed his cock, turning to Nicole.

"Tell Rick he still has one more task left, Nicky." then she grinned at Rick.

This time, Cathy took the cock ring and put it on Rick. He was manscaped, with all the hair shaved off his balls and the base of his cock. Cathy appreciated that, because she liked to suck on a guys balls, but all the hair down there was a big turn-off. She also realized that a rubber cock ring would not be much fun if you got pubic hair caught in it.

She turned and got on her elbows and knees, and looked back at him expectantly.

Nicole sat next to Cathy on the edge of the bed with one arm across her lower back, She pulled Cathy's cheeks apart and looked at Rick.

"Are you ready to stick that big cock in there?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

Rick stopped to appreciate the picture in front of him. He smiled and stepped toward Cathy but Nicole put out her hand and said,"Stop. I want to get you ready first."

Now it was Nicole who got a close inspection of Rick's package. When he dropped his pants earlier, his balls had been high and tight, and his sack was the size of a baseball. She and Cathy made significant withdrawals from it since then, and his scrotum was now relaxed, with his testicles hanging lower.

Nicole had never enjoyed licking or sucking a guys balls, but she had also never been with a guy who shaved down there. She pulled one of his orbs into her mouth and sucked it gently. She felt Rick's cock twitch when she did it, and her pussy gave an involuntary contraction in response.

Then she put his cock in her mouth, it tasted clean and slightly soapy. She was pleased that he was such a considerate guy, and she picked up where she left off earlier with her attempts to swallow him whole.

Rick appreciated Nicole's efforts. He knew she was trying to mimic what she saw Cathy doing to him. She was a fast learner and took all but the last two inches of his cock in her throat this time with minimal distress. When he had firmed up to her satisfaction, Nicole pulled off of him and turned her attention to Cathy.

She put her face against Cathy's ass and tentatively licked her pussy. She kissed and sucked Cathy's labia and worked her way down to her clit.

Cathy groaned as she looked back over her shoulder and watched her friend, who was not sure about going all the way fifteen minutes earlier, decide to go for it. Rick was surprised too. Nicole seemed to be losing her inhibitions rapidly as the evening progressed.

Nicole moved to the side and motioned for Rick to step closer to Cathy. She lined him up with Cathy's pussy and pushed on his ass to urge him into her. Rick took Cathy's hips in his hands and pushed forward, then began slowly stroking in and out.

Nicole went to her suitcase and opened a zippered compartment. She came out with a vibrator and a small bottle of lubricant. While Rick was slowly stroking in and out of Cathy's pussy, Nicole dribbled some lube over Cathy's anus. Then she worked her finger into it, and added a second digit when it began to loosen up.

"Try three fingers." Cathy croaked.

Nicole added a third finger, and worked them in to her palm. She could feel Rick's erection rubbing against her fingers from the inside. She looked at Rick and he was staring at her hand in Cathy's ass, mezmerised.

Nicole withdrew her fingers and said, "She's ready for you now, I think."

Rick withdrew from Cathy's pussy and slotted the head of his cock in her slightly gaping rectum. He started to push forward and Cathy flinched, so he stopped.

"Bear down like you are trying to push me out, and it will actually make it easier for me to get in." He told Cathy.

She nodded and he started pressing forward again. This time, her passage opened suddenly and three inches of his cock slid in. He stopped, to allow her to adjust to the feeling.

Cathy groaned again. Her initial estimate that Rick's girth was not greater than her husband Steve's appeared to be in error, she thought. She had never felt this full back there before. She reached back with her hand and gently squeezed Rick's swaying balls. Then she tugged them towards her to signal him that he could go deeper.

Cathy's rectum was incredibly tight, and Rick's cock was actually getting harder as he worked it in and out of her. Nicole watched his progress intently, and was amazed at how wide Cathy's anus was stretched around Rick's cock. She reached under Cathy, between her legs, searching for her clit. Cathy released Rick's balls and guided Nicole's hand to her now flowing pussy.

As Cathy became more worked up by the stimulation, she murmured to Nicole, "Move up here so I can reach your pussy with my mouth."

"I have a better idea." Nicole responded, and she got on her back and crawled under Cathy. She got her head between Cathy's thighs and had a close-up view of the reaming that Cathy was receiving. She craned her head up and was able to resume licking Cathy's pussy.

Cathy had Nicoles hips under her face, and Nicole's thin legs were splayed open displaying her worked-over sex. Cathy eagerly dove in, wrapping her arms around Nicole's thighs and using her fingertips to spread her pussy lips. Cathy had a long tongue, and she used it to go after the load that Rick had deposited in Nicole earlier. She secretly loved the taste of a man's sperm mixed with a woman's vaginal secretions. She frequently went down on her husband, Steve, right after he came in her, to capture that essence.

The three of them concentrated on their own tasks for several minutes. Cathy's moaning became a constant whine, as the combination of Nicole latched onto her clit with Rick's cock in her ass pushed her over the edge. She screamed as she came, muffled by her mouth still being clamped over Nicole's pussy.

When Cathy's orgasm hit, Rick felt her sphincter give several strong contractions in concert with her vaginal spasms. After the fourth or fifth one, Cathy pushed Nicole's face away from her super-sensitive clit, so Nicole scooted further back and started licking Rick's balls. Finding it hard to hit a moving target, Nicole crawled even further back until her head popped out between Rick's legs. She felt around the bed next to her until she found the vibrator and worked it back to her mouth through the assorted limbs of her partners. She stuck it deep in her mouth, until it hit the entrance to her throat so that she could get it good and slippery, then she positioned it against Ricks ass hole and pushed it in.

Rick was aware that Nicole was up to something underneath him. Cathy was coming down from her orgasm and just riding along with him as he enjoyed her ass. When he felt the tip of the vibrator rubbing against his anus, he had a few seconds to prepare mentally, then Nicole began pushing it in.

"Holy fuck!" he cried. Then, realizing that Nicole might think she hurt him, he added,"It feels good, but please go easy."

Nicole, caught up in her role, replied,"Pipe down, cucky boy! I'm in charge!" But she did proceed carefully as she slid the vibrator in and out of Rick.

Cathy and Rick both began laughing at Nicole's newfound aggressiveness, both pleasing Nicole and egging her on. Just for good measure, she twisted the base of the vibrator and turned it on.

Rick went silent for a second as the vibrations stimulated his prostate. "Oh, fuck." He groaned.

Cathy couldn't see what Nicole was doing, but she felt a faint tingling sensation coming through Rick's cock, buried in her ass. "Is Nicky fucking your ass with the vibrator?" she asked Rick.

"Yes." he groaned. He gave two or three more strokes, then he orgasmed.

"Oooh, I can feel you spurting inside me." Cooed Cathy.

Rick could only lean over Cathy's back, wrung out from the intensity of his orgasm after all the other activities of the evening. He was breathing like he just ran a 10k, and the strength had been drained from his body.

"May I go clean up now, Nicole?" He asked her.

Nicole was feeling very pleased with herself over the events of the day, and she figured they were all as ready for a rest as she now was too, so she assumed her most imperial tone and said, "Yes, you may both go now. I have a meeting in the morning and need to get some sleep."

Rick and Cathy disentangled themselves, and Cathy gave Nicole another big hug and a soft, lingering kiss, while Rick retrieved everyone's clothes. They chatted as they washed up and got dressed, then Rick said,"I hope you both had as much fun as I did tonight. I had a great time and I am glad I met both of you."

The girls responded in kind, and each gave Rick a goodbye kiss. Rick excused himself and left the suite to return to his own room.

Cathy asked Nicole again,"Are you sure you are okay with everything?"

Nicole smiled and replied, "I am more than okay, that was amazing! Thank you for being here with me."

Cathy grinned and said, "Thank you for sharing your prize with me. I can't wait to tell Steve about this. I will probably have to reenact the whole thing with him when I get home."

Then Nicole surprised both of them by responding with, "Well, if you need any help, just give me a call."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Bracelet Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 822 milliseconds