• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Kiss Ch. 02

First Kiss Ch. 02

12

Deeper into trouble

'You must promise me not to tell anyone,' Chloe calmly stated.

Inside she was less than calm. She tried not to show the anxiety over how ruinous it would be if her scurrilous secret was exposed. At the same time it was important not to reveal how perilous her position was, for fear he used it against her.

'I promise, though, under condition we spend the night together,' Max blurted out.

It wasn't likely she would agree to such an outrageous suggestion, so he kept his fingers crossed behind his back. He moved close to her, pushing against her knees. Sitting on a stool the gown was pulled up around her thighs, though she was too preoccupied to be bothered about it.

'You can't expect me to agree to that!' she complained.

'Why not. We both enjoyed it,' he bluntly stated.

'It was wrong, and two wrongs don't make a right,' she groused.

The lame phrase sounded feeble even to her. She would have to talk him around, or lose the last shred of dignity that remained. If she upset him he might leave and tell his friends that he seduced her.

'One last fling. You're a beautiful woman,' he quietly spoke.

He ran his fingers through her long hair, ending up with a palm cupping her cheek.

'Please, don't start that!' she moaned.

'You deserve a bit of fun. Let me stay and pamper you. I'll give you a massage, then leave if you want me to,' he promised.

'Oh! No you don't! You know what your touch does to me,' she retorted, though not pushing away his hands caressing her face.

He was glad to hear her admit he seduced her. It gave him a feeling of power over the woman. It was possible she might give in again, as long as he had the chance to work on her. The other hand joined in, by brushing hair away from her face. Lifting her chin he moved close in for a kiss.

'No! That's how it started last time!' she pointed out, and turned her head away.

Her voice sounded less confident. As long as he took it slow, he was sure to win her over.

'Relax. Don't worry. Nobody will know. You'll have a nice naughty secret to remember. Something no one can take away from you. Remember how pleasurable the love making was, how deep an orgasm you had. How wonderful we were together. I've always wanted you. You look so delicious, I could lick and nibble you all over,' he whispered in her ear.

About to ask him which orgasm he meant, the thought was hurriedly buried. Never before had she experienced multiple orgasms. In the last few hours she had enjoyed so many orgasms, she lost count. How on earth did this young guy do that to her?

She turned her head to face him. There was an intention to tell him to leave, though nothing was said. Instead she let him kiss her. Knowing her fate was sealed, left her feeling so much more guilty, she wanted to cry. Instead, she kissed him back.

Lips took over from hands, to caress her face and neck. Hands cupped her breasts. Fingers tweaked her nipples. He was taking his time with a strong determination to seduce her. His strong hands smoothly massaged her breasts. He sucked on her lips, bit her neck, licked and whispered in her ears.

She breathed heavily from the soft words of affection he whispered into a sensitised ear.

She lifted her chin for him to explore her neck. He was kissing his way down to her breasts. Anticipating the caresses to her susceptible nipples was thrilling. Without realising it, her knees parted. His hands delicately tripped over her thighs, lightly stroking them. So much attention was too much to resist.

His hands wrapped around her bottom to lift her off the stool. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he carried her to the kitchen table. He perched her bottom on the edge, manoeuvred himself close, then pushed roughly into her.

The previous gentleness contrasted with the hard pounding he gave her. The rough sex had her moaning with pleasure. She wailed over his shoulder, and pounded on his back with both fists.

'Fuck me hard, Max,' she cried out.

Feeling his legs shudder was a sign of an imminent orgasm. Unable to resist, not wanting to, she climaxed again. Holding him close she wailed lightly, almost sobbing. When he pulled her off the table, she felt his cock slip from her sex. It felt as though it belonged there, and its parting was sorrowful.

He managed to half carry her to the bedroom. This time they didn't bother to shower. They wrapped themselves in each other. Not bothering with sheets or blankets. He was her comforter. She was his soft pillows. He rested his face on her chest, and she nestled his head upon her breasts.

She stroked his hair while he slept, thinking she wouldn't sleep, from not wanting to waste the feeling of being needed. She fell asleep with a smile on her lips, and an expression full of satisfaction.

Chloe was half asleep when she moaned, with a smile still on her face. They were spoons tightly pressed together, with his arms around her, both hands fondling her breasts. Feeling his hardness pushing at her sex brought her around. Not again! She thought, then felt him enter.

'Max!' she protested.

He hadn't asked, or even warned her! He was simply helping himself to her body. She had never experienced such an audacious act. Her sex was way ahead of her, for it was aroused and ready. She wondered what he had done while she was asleep for her sex to be so wet. His penis was slowly penetrating her vagina, gently pulling back, then repeating the delicious movements, getting deeper with each push.

Her mind quickly caught up to enjoy it.

'Max!' she lightly breathed.

She tried to reach behind to caress him. He had his arms wrapped around her pinning her arms to her sides, preventing movement. It felt as though she were tied up, unable to do anything but accept him taking her. She helplessly lay there being fucked, and was thoroughly enjoying it.

'Faster, Max,' she said.

'What do you want, tell me how you want it, wonderful Chloe,' he heavily breathed in her ear.

'Fuck me faster!' she implored him.

Damn! This young guy was getting her to talk dirty. This was another first for her, and she wondered again how such a young guy did these things to her. Nearing a climax, she let loose.

'Keep going, Max! Fuck me deep, Max!' she groaned.

She clenched her teeth as though in pain. Her head rocked back, hitting his nose. He stopped moving trying to recover from the pain in his nose. The hesitation in his movements tormented her.

'Please, Max, fuck me!' she demanded.

The pain spurred him on to push with all his strength. He shifted his weight to get a better leverage, shoving hard and deep inside. His cock slid across her clit, drawing a guttural sound from her throat.

'Yes!' she repeated over and over as she climaxed.

Feeling her shuddering body, he knew he could cum now. He spurted his load deep into her. He kept his cock still, forcing it as deep as possible. He was rewarded by her clasping him tight, with strong inner muscles. The tremors subsided as his cock retreated from her.

'Max!' she groaned.

The sound of her voice was warm and tender now. She turned to face him within his lessening grip. She kissed him full on the lips. When they parted she probed him with her tongue. Tingling sensations sensitised her lips, as was the rest of her body, still vibrant from the orgasm.

Pushing herself up the bed, she was able to pull his head into her cleavage. It was comforting to watch him suck on a nipple, then the other. The afterglow exaggerated her feelings, leaving her besotted and deeply in love. She knew it would pass, yet wanted to enjoy the wonderful feelings while they lasted.

With a start she woke up. Daylight flooded into the room, announcing he had stayed the night in her bed, despite protestations. Looking back they seemed weak and her resolve had been pathetic. A phrase often used by a friend came to mind - the miserable bitch needs a good seeing too. Chloe had always thought it vulgar, yet she repeated it to herself.

'I've had a good seeing to,' she whispered.

Had he awoken her in the night to fuck her, or was it a dream? A pleasant feeling still embraced her, from just laying there staring at him. She knew she was acting stupid, like a lovesick schoolgirl. Facing up to reality could wait till later.

She felt naughty and mischievous. Leaning over his sleeping body, she quietly took a peek at what had invaded her vulnerable body. Lifting the sheet, she sighed heavily. His cock was large, even when soft. It was no wonder she felt sore. A hand went between her legs to cup her sex, but it was too late to protect her private place.

He stirred. She was fascinated watching him wake up. He stretched, and rolled slightly to one side then the other. He yawned then eventually opened his eyes. The look of happiness on his face when he saw her was gratifying.

'Good morning beautiful,' he plainly said.

She studied his face to find he meant it.

'Good morning, naughty boy,' she teased.

'Did you enjoy the naughtiness?' he asked, with a sly grin on his face.

'I did. Did we do it in the middle of the night?' she shyly asked.

'We did. You only cum once that time,' he goaded her.

'Stop counting, it doesn't matter, I mean it was good all the same,' she said.

'Just good?' he asked.

'Yes! No! It was wonderful, really wonderful every time,' she said, and kissed his lips.

'What are we having for breakfast? Perhaps breakfast in bed,' he said, and reached for her.

'No! You're not having me for breakfast. We need to shower. Separately!' she scolded him.

'Later then,' he suggested.

'No,' she quietly said. 'We must stop this madness, it can't go on,' she plaintively said.

'You dropped your knickers quick enough yesterday,' he playfully said.

'I wasn't wearing any!' she countered.

He laughed at her and she couldn't help joining in. 'So you go around without panties? Are you a naughty slut?' he mischievously asked.

'Yes! Just for you, I'm a slut for you,' she announced, then regretted it.

She was behaving like a stupid slut which was bad enough, but declaring she was his slut was terrible. She was a married woman with a daughter his age, yet it was difficult to bring herself back to earth, and reality.

Chloe unwrapped a new set of underwear. She threw the bra and panties back in the draw. Instead she selected an old washed out bra and panties which were designed to put him off. She put them on, feeling confused over why she had intended to wear a sexy underwear set, saved for a special occasion. It was concluded she needed to feel sexy, even though he had to be sent on his way, and all this nonsense had to stop.

Wearing a decent dressing gown, she walked into the kitchen to be pleasantly surprised.

'Breakfast is served, madam,' he announced.

'It smells delicious, not sure I can eat all this,' she commented.

They both tucked into bacon and eggs, with enough toast to spread marmalade over what was left. They kept glancing at each other and smiling.

'Tea or coffee,' he asked.

'Tea, I'll make it,' she offered.

'Sit there, I'll make it,' he ordered.

'I've never had breakfast cooked for me,' she mused. 'How come you can cook?' she asked.

'I always cook breakfast for the women I seduce, did you like it?' he innocently asked.

'The breakfast, or it?' she teased back.

'Had to look after dad. How do you like your tea, strong?' he asked.

She remembered his mother had died, or something, a long time ago. She looked sadly at him for a moment. He looked her over, with an appreciative look, and she smiled back.

'Oh! Weak, just a touch of milk,' she said.

She watched him sip at the coffee, and had to look away from his stare.

'Stop it,' she said.

'What?' he asked, feigning ignorance.

'You're looking at me like that,' she grinned.

He wiped a hand over his face, to reveal a serious expression. 'Is that better?' he cheekily asked.

'Yes, maybe, I'm confused. I'm not used to all this. I don't jump into bed with anyone,' she tried to tell him.

'I know. You're a lovely kind lady. Attractive, and very sexy,' he said.

'Don't say that so seriously, I might start to believe you,' she complained.

He started the washing up and she went to fetch the paper and mail. He told her to sit down, refusing her help with the washing up. Hearing an anguished yelp, he quickly went to her. She was sitting at the kitchen table with a letter in her hand. It was shaking as though she were waving a flag. Her head hit the table and she began to sob.

He knew what it said. The bastard husband had affairs, and this time he'd found a replacement for Chloe. The letter wouldn't have spelt it out so starkly, but that was near enough. Last week he heard the bastard talking to his father, before leaving on a so called business trip. He wanted to be straight with her, only he came up with excuses why he should selfishly think of himself. The husband wasn't thinking of her at all.

Max heard it all a few days ago, and still fumed a silent anger. His mother had walked out on them when he was four. He knew what it was like to feel abandoned. It was strange that he was still here, as he hadn't intended to seduce Chloe. It occurred to him to give her comfort, yet he didn't think it would go this far. He was fond of her to start with, and from yesterday it had grown far more serious.

He wrapped his arms around her, trying to comfort her. He took the letter from her hand and quickly read it. The nasty bastard said he was leaving her, with no mention of the other woman. It was obvious though.

'Just let it all out. Cry till you can't cry anymore,' he told her.

Chloe sniffed, blew her nose in the heap of tissues he gave her, and pulled the dressing gown tighter.

'Wait here, Max!' she said.

From the fierceness of her voice he wondered if she was coming back to shoot him. There was no return address on the letter, so she wasn't going to drive to the husband to exact revenge. As a representative of all males, she might be intending to make him suffer. He heard her going through draws in the bedroom, and wondered again if she was looking for a weapon.

She called him from the bedroom and he quietly peered in.

'Come in, Max,' she said.

Chloe opened the dressing gown, and shrugged it off.

She was dressed in lacy black underwear, sheer stockings, a suspender belt, and shiny black high heels. Seeing his look of surprise turn to lust, satisfied her.

'Fuck me, Max,' she calmly said. She may sound calm, but her whole stance displayed anger.

Chloe stepped close to him, and stripped him. He did nothing to stop her. He let her get it out of her system. If this was the way she wanted to exact retribution, then so be it. When his shirt was off she kissed his nipples. She pulled his jeans down, and kneeled to pull them off his feet.

The surprise was so great he hadn't fully hardened. She was in too much of a hurry to wait. She dropped his boxer shorts, and leaned in to kiss his penis. She licked it, hesitating to take it in her mouth. This was going to be another first, but she wasn't thinking of that. She cupped his balls in one hand, and guided his cock into her mouth with the other.

He quickly hardened. Seeing a neighbour on her knees sucking his cock, was an awesome sight. She was a mature, married woman, giving him a blow job! She was having difficulty, choking, and he guessed she was unsuccessfully trying to deep throat him.

He grabbed her head, and pulled her away. She took a deep breath, gasping for air.

'On the bed,' he told her.

He helped her up off her knees and laid her on the bed. He slid next to her, and spooned her.

'It's going to be all right. Just a matter of time,' he said.

'I knew he was playing around. Has done so for a long time, and I ignored it. I just shut it out of my mind. He had no time for me. Never did those things we did. Nothing exciting. No fun together. Was it my fault?' she asked.

'Some men are shits,' Max said.

'Some men are lovely,' she said, and squeezed him tight.

'Don't just fuck me, Max. Make love to me. Pretend you love me, please, Max,' she said.

'I'm falling in love with you, Chloe. I really am,' he said.

Without changing from spooning her, he manoeuvred his cock between her thighs. She pressed back on him with wet lips, ready and waiting for him. He pushed in, squashing her cheeks. She tightened her bottom, squeezing his cock, so it felt as though he was deep inside. He knew he wasn't but it seemed enough for her.

He couldn't push much, from laying on his side. It was slow and steady screw, which by now, he recognised she was enjoying it. He wrapped his hands around both breasts, gently clutching them.

'Oh! Max, I'm cumin! Keep going, keep going,' she whined.

It wasn't long before she began to orgasm. The familiar trembling of her limbs then the cycling of her legs announced it. The stockings rasped loudly as her legs moved around and around.

'Keep still!' she demanded.

He arched his back, pushing in as far as he could, pressing her bottom almost flat. He held onto her with a tight grip. The orgasm seemed to run on and on for ages, while she was lost in a world of her own, breathing heavily.

Concentrating on her pleasure left him frustrated, but he didn't mind. He was fascinated with her reaction, the trembling and the way she moved her legs. The sounds she made were intense, animal like grunts. Although he pretended to be a man of experience, this was all new to him. Did she really not have a fulfilling sex life before? She certainly let go now, with him.

'Oh! Max! You didn't cum. Don't leave me, it feels so good inside,' she said.

He shifted slightly, pushed, and sawed his cock over her swollen bud. He was pleased to have hit the spot, on hearing her moans. It was only a slight movement, but effective. He massaged her breasts and nipples with the same rhythm, as the sawing movements over her clit.

'Max! You are so wonderful! Keep this up and I'm yours forever,' she sighed.

Her words inspired an idea. She wanted him, perhaps she needed him, and he loved the idea of keeping her, so why not? He hadn't planned anything past kissing, making her feel good, and playing around for a little while. The idea of spending the night with her seemed outrageous, yet the night had come and gone, and he was still here.

He fell asleep while thinking it over. He woke up to find her sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling at him. She was wearing a dressing gown, a lighter, shorter, cotton one.

'Something to eat? I need to keep your strength up,' she cheekily grinned.

He was tremendously thirsty so poured the juice down his throat, then sipped the hot coffee. She piled the pillows behind him so he could lay the tray on his lap and eat the meal.

'Another dressing gown? What happened to the stockings?' he asked, with another fork of egg and bacon on its way to his mouth.

'Needed to wash the stockings, and the other dressing gowns,' she laughed.

It took him awhile to catch on. 'Sorry,' he said.

She laughed at him. 'I'm not. Haven't had a young guy's sperm all over me for a long time,' she cheekily smiled.

She wasn't usually so forward and lewd over such private matters. He brought out the naughtiness in her.

He screwed up his face, and looked at her sternly. 'When last did you have a young guy here in bed?' he pouted.

'I was young once you know,' she shot back at him, trying to sound hurt, and failing when she laughed.

'Oh!' he said.

'You're jealous!' she teased.

'No! Yes, I am. I want you all to myself,' he told her.

'For as long as it lasts, I'm all yours. Do whatever you like with me. It has been exciting and wonderful. Let the fun continue,' she said, and pushed a hand under the sheet to grab his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • First Kiss Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds