• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I Became My Girlfriend's Toilet

I Became My Girlfriend's Toilet

Daniella had already been my girlfriend for about 6 months in those days.

We often had sex in that time, and the position we loved to make at most was "69" oral sex, where I lie with my back on the bed, and she lies above me, while I'm licking her pussy.

I thought to myself how I can tell her what I really like to do with her.

I was attracted to her very much, and I really liked her to use my mouth as her toilet.

I knew that most of the people are disgusted of just thinking about it, and I was afraid she would be very disgusted of me and would break up with me.

I thought about it for a few days, how I can tell it to her without she taking it too hard, and finally I got to a genius idea – I will tell her nothing!

Instead of telling it to her – I will try to gradually make it happen naturally!

I thought to myself – how can I create a gradual process which will end when she uses my mouth as a toilet?

I decided on my first step – next time we make "69" oral sex, I will "accidentally" lick her asshole, hoping she would like the feeling of the "accident".

About 2 days later, at night, I was waiting for her in the bed, while she took a shower.

She then finished her shower and came to the bedroom.

She got on the bed and we immediately started making out. I got lied on my back and asked her to come above me, to be in "69" pose, so I can lick her pussy.

She got on me and I started licking her pussy while she has a great pleasure.

I thought to myself - "This is the time to act like I planned".

While licking her pussy, I started to move my tongue more and more up, towards her asshole.

I finally started feeling her hole with my tongue and started licking it hardly.

She suddenly asked me "What are you licking there?"

I got stressed. What should I answer her?

I didn't answer.

She again asked me "Where are you licking me? Are you licking my ass?"

I then answered with no confidence "I think so..."

"Do you like it?" I asked her?

She said "Yes!! Wow! I really like this feeling! I will move my asshole towards you mouth".

She then moved her pussy away from my face, and instead pushed her asshole into my mouth.

I licked her asshole intensively for a few minutes until she got orgasm.

She really liked it when I licked her asshole, and starting from that day, almost each time when she came out of the shower and we started making sex, I licked her asshole.

This was the first step in the gradual process I wanted to make.

From that day, after she took a shower, licking her asshole was something we were doing naturally.

After about a month, I thought it's time for the next step – licking her asshole even if she did not take a shower before.

It means that if she used the toilet after the last time she took a shower, her asshole will not be totally clean. But I've already licked her asshole many times, so I hoped she would let it happen.

So a few days later, after we got back home from work, I started making out with her and we finally went to the bed.

I again started licking her pussy while she lies above me in "69" pose.

For licking her asshole after a shower, I did not need to fake an accident as I did in the first time I licked her asshole.

But at this time, the last time she took a shower was the night before, and I remembered that at the morning of this day she used the toilet for a long time.

She would probably not let me lick her asshole in such a situation.

So again, I started to move my tongue upper towards her asshole, until I finally got it.

I licked her asshole intensively.

She said nothing!

I could smell and even feel with my tongue, that her asshole is not as clean as when I do it to her after she takes a shower. But I liked it!

She was enjoying while I was licking her asshole, and she did not pay attention to the shower issue.

Then after a few minutes she got orgasm.

She then said "but I didn't take a shower!".

I answered, lying to her "Who cares? I did not feel any difference in smell or taste!".

She thought to herself for a second and answered "Wow! So it means we can do it without me taking a shower before?".

I answered "Yes!".

So, starting from that day, there were many times we had sex and I licked her asshole, when it was not after her taking a shower.

A few months later, I again was waiting to her in the bed, while I knew she is using the toilet and that she is taking a shit.

A few minutes later, she came to the room.

I told her: "Baby, I really like to lick you asshole right now!".

She said: "Baby, this is so cute, but I just returned from the toilet, and you know....".

I answered her: "I don't care! I lick your asshole many times without you taking a shower before, so why does it matter if you used the toilet a few hours before or a few minutes before?".

She said "But, it might be smelling bad..".

I answered, lying "You asshole never smells bad. I like the smell and taste of it very much and always. Come on, get on my face, I really like to make you feel good! ".

She hesitated for a second, but she was probably already very horny from our talk, and she could not stop herself from coming to sit on my face.

At this time, the smell from her asshole was stronger, but I didn't care and even liked it!

She groaned very hard while I was licking her asshole.

She told me "Baby! It feels so good!".

She continued "After I used the toilet and wiped my ass with the toilet paper, I had some pain and uncomfortable feeling in my asshole. Now you make me feel very good with your tongue!".

She finally got orgasm and came to lie near me.

She said "Wow baby! It is a great feeling when you lick my ass just after using the toilet. But doesn't the smell make you disgusted?".

I smiled and answered "There is no smell at all! I would like to do it for you every time when you are done with the toilet!".

She smiled, hugged me and kissed me hardly and said "What a good boyfriend I have!".

So starting from that day, I was not just licking her ass. I was licking her asshole immediately after she was done with the toilet, easing her pain from the shit and from the wiping.

I did it to her many times for a few months – she finishes taking a shit in the toilet, and I come to lick her asshole immediately after it.

A few month later, I decided it is the time for almost the real thing.

We lied together on the bed.

She told me "I am going to the toilet to take a shit. Do you like to lick my asshole when I'm back?".

I answered her "Yes! But baby, I have a great new idea!".

She asked me "What is it?".

I told her "Why should you always feel a pain of wiping your ass with the toilet paper?".

"This time, don't wipe your ass at all. Come here and I will wipe it using my tongue!". I said.

She got a little bit stressed and asked me "Are you serious? But it is shit! Why should you lick my shit?".

I answered her "But baby, this is not real shit. Your shit will be gone in the toilet, it is just your asshole, there will be no much left there".

She asked me "And what about the taste and the smell?".

I answered her "Don't worry about it – the taste and smell of you asshole is always good!".

She smiled and said "OK".

She then went to the toilet.

I was waiting to her in the bed and was very excited – will she not regret at the last moment?

I thought to myself "Will she dare to return here with her asshole not wiped?".

A few minutes later, she returned with a grinning face.

"So did you wipe your asshole or didn't you?" I asked her.

She thought for a second and nodded with her head to sign "no".

I got very excited and stressed – if she does not regret now, I am going to lick the shit from her asshole.

I told her "So come to me! Come and sit on my face! Let me lick you asshole, just as we always do!".

She slowly walked towards me.

I held her hand and said "Baby, are you coming to sit on my face?".

She was excited too.

She smiled and said "Yes, I am coming".

She got above me, with her asshole above my face, waiting for me to act.

I opened her ass chicks and could see some shit spread around her asshole.

I hesitated for a second and then thought to myself "This is it! This is the time!".

I slowly moved my tongue towards her asshole, starting to lick the spots where shit is not spread on.

Then, accidentally, my tongue touched a bit of the spread shit.

The taste was not so bad!

I gave it another try – and licked another spot with a bit of shit spread on.

I liked the feeling of it and started licking all around her asshole.

I felt her shit being spread on my tongue and finally I had to swallow it.

I continued licking her asshole until in got clean of the shit, and then she got orgasm.

She then came to lie near me and asked "Baby, how was it for you?".

I answered "It was like a dream! I really liked doing it. What about you?".

She smiled and said "Wow! It was just great! I don't understand how you are not disgusted".

"I like it" I answered her.

"And from now on, you don't need any toilet paper, as you can just call me for licking your asshole" I said.

She smiled and kissed me many times, while saying "I love you" between the kisses.

We were doing it many time from that day – she went to the toilet while I waited to her in the bed. She didn't wipe her ass, and then I licked her asshole and cleaned it.

About 2 months later, it was a cold and rainy day, and we lied in the bed at night.

She told me "I need to go to the toilet, but it is so cold...".

I thought to myself – maybe it is the time to achieve the final target.

I decided that after 2 months of me licking her asshole after she takes a shit, it could be a good time to try the next step.

I said to her "Baby, so don't go to the toilet...".

"What do you mean?" She asked.

I answered her "It is cold now, you know...".

I told her "Come on, I will open my mouth. Take your shit just into it".

"Do you want me to shit into your mouth???" She said like it was a bad surprise to her.

I told her "Baby, you know, I lick your asshole when you're done shitting many times... So it is just the same".

"I don't care if you shit into my mouth, and I don't want you to suffer from the cold air in the toilet room" I told her.

She said, "And what will you do with my shit?".

"We'll see" I said.

"I will try to eat it, and if it will be too hard, I will go to the toilet to throw it there". I said.

She was sitting near me, hesitating.

I tried to convince and to tempt her.

I said "Come on baby, I so love your asshole, don't be afraid of it!".

I said "You will see, we will both like it very much. Here I am opening my mouth!" I said and opened my mouth.

Without much confidence, she said "OK", and started coming towards me.

She put her asshole above my face and I started licking it very hard.

Then, I said "Come on baby, I am expecting your shit!".

She answered me "It is now coming...".

Her asshole started to move slowly.

I opened my mouth so wide, expecting to feel her shit inside it.

Then, I started seeing something brown going out of her asshole.

Her shit started getting down from her asshole towards my mouth. It was pretty wide and long.

I kept my mouth open widely so I don't miss it.

Then, I could see how it gets into my mouth, and started feeling it touches my tongue, my teeth and the inside of the mouth.

The most of her shit was inside my mouth, and a little bit of it was heaped outside my mouth, above it.

She then continued shitting and some more pieces of shit landed on my mouth, heaped above it.

I started chewing it and tried to eat it.

She finished shitting and came to sit near me.

She looked at me chewing her shit and asked me "Are you eating it?".

I nodded with my head to sign "yes".

She asked "How does it feel? Do you like it? Doesn't it taste bad?".

I again nodded with my head to answer her questions that I like it and that it does not taste bad at all.

While chewing her shit, I thought to myself "I can do it, I can swallow it".

I tried really hard and finally pushed it down and swallowed a large piece of shit.

I was surprised from myself and was excited of the thinking that I've just eaten my babe's shit.

There was still a lot of shit in my mouth. I continued chewing it and finally I swallowed the whole of it.

She was sitting near me and looking at me all over the time when I was eating her shit.

Finally, my mouth was empty of her shit, and I said "Come here baby, I will lick your asshole".

She again came above my face and I licked her asshole until it got clean.

I finally asked her "Did you like shitting into my mouth?".

She answered "Well, it feels better than shitting in the toilet. Did you like it?".

"Yes! It was great!" I answered her.

"I want us to always do it! You will not need to use the toilet anymore!" I said.

She answered "Baby, I love you so much! It feels so good that we do such things! I love you!". And kissed me all around my face.

Starting from that day, I was eating her shit on daily basis.

She just had to tell me "Baby, I feel that I need to shit".

And I was answering "OK, let's go to the bedroom".

She was shitting into my mouth many times and I swallowed the shit each time.

A few months later, I went to a home-utilities store, and I bought a "self-installation" chair and a toilet seat.

I came home and installed the chair, without the chair seat. Instead, I connected to it the toilet seat.

I did it so my girlfriend can sit comfortably on the chair, when peeing and shitting into my mouth.

When she needs to use the toilet, I go to lie on the floor, while my head is placed below the chair.

She then sits on the toilet chair, and pees and shits directly into my mouth.

We love doing it very much. She doesn't use the regular toilet anymore...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • I Became My Girlfriend's Toilet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds