• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 10

Dave Gets an Education Pt. 10

123

Chapter 24: Dave returns home

Claire Winslow brought me home Sunday afternoon. Jessica was there as Claire pulled me into the house on a leash. Jessica thought that was amusing until she saw the state of my backside. For the last week I had received a paddling or worse just about every day and my backside showed the remnants of the beatings. Mrs. Baxter came out of the library and greeted Claire warmly. She asked how the week had gone and Mrs. Winslow answered by saying it was a wonderful experience for her and her servant girls. Mrs. Baxter smiled as she looked me over.

"Let's go in the library and have a glass of wine." Mrs. Baxter suggested. "Jessica, why don't you take Dave up to your room? I'm sure you two need to talk."

Jessica and I headed to Jessica's bedroom. Once there she wanted to know all of the details of the preceding week. As I filled her in on the activities I could tell that she was getting upset. She listened quietly for the most part, asking a question every so often to clarify what had happened. When I had finished she asked me one question.

"Dave, did you do anything to earn all the suffering that you endured?"

"No" I replied. "I did everything asked of me to the best of my ability during the entire week. Working at the boutique I have come to expect a bit of pain and humiliation, but this week was pure hell. Working there nearly every day magnified the situation to the point it became unbearable. I never got a chance to recover from the previous day's torments."

"I would say that the worst of it was submitting to Barbara." I continued. "Her queening of me for hours and then peeing on me was nearly unbearable. I probably wouldn't be here now if I had been able to get free from her at the time. It was that bad."

Jessica apologized for subjecting me to the events of the previous week. She also reminded me that as a male I could, and probably would, be subjected to similar activities in the future. She said she was going to give Dr. Rosewood a call and have her come over and check me out. She said I should rest here until Dr. Rosewood arrived.

Jessica went downstairs to talk with Mrs. Baxter and Claire Winslow. She found them in the library chatting. Jessica asked Claire about the activities of the previous week and Claire confirmed a lot of what I had said. Claire was unaware of the sessions with Barbara as those had been orchestrated by Cindy. She did take responsibility for the party and some of the fun that took place at the boutique.

By the time the conversation had ended it was decided that I would not go back to the boutique for my final week of work. Mrs. Baxter felt the extra days I worked during the preceding week should be fair compensation for the two days I would miss this week. Mrs. Baxter also felt that I should avoid spending time with Cindy. The time off would also give me an opportunity to finish my final paper, something I had not begun to write.

Mrs. Baxter said that I also had a lot to do around the house since the new borders would be arriving in about two weeks and I had fallen behind on my chores during the last couple of weeks. In addition to my regular chores, Mrs. Baxter wanted me to paint all of the bedrooms prior to the new borders arriving. There were also some minor repairs that had to be made so she knew that I would have plenty to keep me busy until school started again.

Mr. Baxter didn't let Claire know how displeased she was with the mistreatment of me during the previous week. She saw a problem brewing on the horizon and needed to correct it before it became a bigger issue.

Ruth Baxter knew there were times when such humiliation and harsh punishment were both appropriate and desirable. She always felt it was appropriate to treat a new male submissive harshly to teach them who is in control and to break their spirit. Males who performed poorly, were disobedient, or showed disrespect should also expect to receive harsh treatment.

On the other hand, once a male had been broken and trained to properly serve his mistress, it becomes necessary to rebuild his spirit and offer appropriate rewards. She felt punishing a male without cause will confuse him. He won't be able to differentiate between what is appropriate and what is not. The result is an unruly slave who knows he will be punished no matter what he does.

Mrs. Baxter knew she had to do something quickly or there would be a repeat of what happened to me by other ladies in the club, especially the less experienced ones. It was obvious that both Cindy and Barbara needed to be talked to and Mrs. Baxter was certain that there were others who would benefit from some further training.

The club was growing faster than Mrs. Baxter had anticipated. Many of the women who were joining had little or no experience in female supremacy. Many were caught up in the sexual service that was provided by the males and others only wanted revenge against the entire male population for one reason or another. Mrs. Baxter decided that the best way to handle this problem was to offer a series of educational opportunities to teach the women how to train and care for the male. She felt that it was important for all members to understand that they were responsible for the wellbeing of those under their care during a session. This would be the educational theme for the next party.

Back upstairs I had fallen asleep on Jessica's bed. Dr. Rosewood arrived around 3 pm and gave me a physical. She took some blood samples and gave me a couple of vitamin shots to help me recuperate. She rubbed some lotion on my bruised Backside and some antiseptic cream on welts that Mia had caused. She also gave me some pills that she said would help me sleep. In general she felt I was in pretty good shape. She suggested that I should rest and take it easy for a couple of days while I got my strength back.

"There is one more test that I want to perform if you feel you are up to it." She said. "I want to test the function of your cock to make sure it is still working properly. I will masturbate you to climax so I can get a sperm count; then I will mount you and fuck you until you can't get it up anymore to test your recovery period."

I stared at her for a few moments. Here I was drained and in pain and she was asking me to fuck her to multiple orgasms. She said she would do all the work and all I had to do way lay there. Famous last words I thought.

"OK" I said. "You're the doctor. I'm not sure how much I've got left. Those women used me pretty hard last night so don't expect too much."

She gave me a pill which she said would help take my mind off the pain. A little while after taking it my cock started to get hard. I realized she had given me Viagra and I suspected that this test was more for her benefit than for mine. She rubbed lotion on my cock which felt good, especially as she started stroking me. She started slowly at first and then intensified the strokes. She bent down and took my balls in her mouth and sucked softly. It didn't take long for my orgasm to build. As I erupted, she caught my ejaculation in a specimen jar. She placed the jar in her bag with my blood samples.

Next was the recovery test. She got on the bed and slowly impaled herself onto my cock. She was facing my head and bent forward to kiss me. Her tongue darted into my mouth and nearly choked me with her passionate kiss. She sat back up and started moving on my cock. She gyrated for a while and then performed a slow pumping action. Long strokes, short strokes. She varied her movement and I became more aroused. After about 15 minutes of impalement she came. I followed soon after. She remained impaled for about 10 minutes before she started her gyrations again. It was a repeat performance. It took longer this type but the result was the same. My third orgasm exploded into her.

This time she got up and moved up on me. She straddled my face and had me lick her clean. When I was done she turn around and had me tongue her anus. She spread a little lube on my cock and then straddled my cock again. This time I impaled her ass. She whimpered a little as she sank to my balls. After adjusting to the size she slowly withdrew my cock from her ass until just the head was inside her. She slammed herself onto my cock until she was impaled again. She repeated the process over and over until I felt her shudder. She had her third orgasm and I had my fourth. I cleaned her again.

She got up and took a quick shower before saying her goodbyes. It was nearly dinner time and I was famished. I got up and took a shower. When I was finished cleaning up I saw that Jessica was standing there with a fresh change of clothes. She watched as I dressed and then put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. Her embrace lasted forever and I once again felt her love.

Chapter 25: Mom's new life

Jessica and I went downstairs to eat dinner. Mrs. Baxter sat at the head of the table with Jessica on her right. I sat next to Jessica. Anne and Megan sat to Mrs. Baxter's left. Dan began serving the meal while the women filled me in on everything that I missed during the previous week. Anne and Megan talked about their vacation. Each had gone home to visit family and friends prior to resuming fall classes. They said they had heard how much fun the last party had been and were sorry they had missed it.

Jessica told me that she had visited her sister in Chicago for the week. They had attended some of the Femdom parties that her sister normally went to. She said a lot of the women who attended those parties were professional Dommes and the experience was totally different than the parties here. She said it was good to get away and relax for a while and she was glad that she could spend some additional time with her sister.

"But it's good to be home." She said. "There's no place like home."

I noticed that my mom was not at dinner. I asked if she was OK and why she wasn't here.

Mrs. Baxter told me that my mom had bought a house just a couple of blocks away and that Mark had moved in with her. I was a little worried. Mom had changed since her divorce, and even more so since she had come to Florida. She wasn't the same person who had raised me. I was concerned that she might be going through some kind of mid-life crises and that things were moving a little too fast. I decided that I would go and talk to her tomorrow.

"Does Mark have a job?" I asked. "She barely knows him. After all, they only met a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure this is a good idea. I think..."

"Take it easy Dave." Mrs. Baxter said. "Your mom will be fine. I understand you want to protect her and that you see all the changes that are occurring in her life. I discussed this with her for several hours last week. She felt she needed to get on with her life. I did a background check on Mark when he joined the club and you know how thorough I can be. I also talked with him at length when I found out what your mom had planned. I am certain that he will be supportive of her and serve her well. I think that eventually they might even get married."

Mrs. Baxter continued. "I helped your mom find a nice home through one of my reality companies. She got a good deal on it. The house is in great shape. You know real estate here is cheap and she had a good down payment from the divorce settlement. I also offered her a position with a new project that I am undertaking. We had been talking about it since early in the summer. I think she will be happy, and that's the most important thing."

"I'm confused." I said. "You have been talking to mom for a couple of months about a new project? She hasn't mentioned anything about it to me. I thought we discussed everything."

"I told her it was important that we keep this project a secret until we were ready to make a formal announcement." Mrs. Baxter said. "That will be coming soon, perhaps this week. A lot has been happening over the past several weeks. You know you've have been sort of 'tied up' so you really don't know what's been going on."

Mrs. Baxter laughed at her pun before continuing.

"I am making some changes in my corporate structure and preparing for some additional changes which I am sure will be forthcoming. Some of these changes involve my daughters while others involve some of my business acquaintances. I need to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before making the announcement. That's all I can tell you for now."

We finished our dinner and Dan was clearing the table when Mrs. Baxter announced that she had decided to have Dan come to live with us.

"I've been thinking about this all summer. I have seen how Dave has been used by everyone here and realize that the situation will probably be worse when the new girls arrive." Mrs. Baxter announced. "Dave has done a good job keeping the house in order over the summer, but with several new girls arriving in a few days, I don't think Dave will have time to keep up with his work, attend classes, and keep us all happy."

She continued. "I also feel that it is time to promote Hilda to the role of supervisor. I don't think it sets a good example to have one of our sisters in a role of servant while we are teaching other women to take control. Hilda has been with me for many years, and I know she has the capability and demeanor to keep our boys in line."

"Finally," she added. "When Dan is not busy with his other duties, I will be putting him to good use taking care of me in a more personal manner. For now, he will be staying in the guest bedroom. If the need arises, we can make other short term arrangements for him."

"I have some news too." Megan interjected. "Jenny, one of the girls on the softball team and I have decided we want to live together. We've been seeing each other all summer. I would really like to continue to live here and I was hoping it might be possible for us to share my bedroom. I think there would be plenty of room for us, but if that is not possible, I can always move in with her."

"Have you talked to her about the lifestyle?" Mrs. Baxter asked. "You know what my plans are for the coming year. There will be a lot of activities going on around here that many would consider unusual. We'll be introducing the lifestyle to the new girls and I'm sure that members from the club will be in and out all of the time. If any of that is going to be a problem with Jenny then..."

"Oh, no Mrs. B." Megan replied. "I've shown her the club's website and told her about the benefits of our lifestyle. I told her about how I introduced Dave to the strap-on and how he serves us any way we want. Jenny said she thought it would be great to have a male to use on occasion and wouldn't mind a little tongue action every now and then. I know she is an expert with the Rubber Dickie so I think she'll fit right in."

"OK Megan," Mrs. Baxter said. "Before I say yes, I think we ought to ask the other ladies living here what they think, but as far as I'm concerned it's ok with me."

It was decided that Jenny would move in the following week.

Monday Jessica took me over to see my mom's new house. It was a nice three bedroom home on a well landscaped lot. There was a swimming pool and a nice patio in the fenced in back yard. The house looked to be less than 10 years old and was in good shape. Mom gave me the grand tour. Upstairs there was a master bedroom suite which was bigger than the one we had in our old house. Two other bedrooms and a second bathroom occupied the upper floor. The first floor was open concept and included a living room, formal dining room and large kitchen. There was also a finished basement that included a recreation room with pool table and a wet bar. The house was perfect for entertaining guests or small dinner parties.

As we toured the house, I talked to her about all of the changes that she had been experiencing. We talked about the divorce, the lifestyle and her future plans. She said that something inside her changed that first time she paddled me in front of Mrs. Baxter. She said it was like all of the tension and guilt she had experienced during the marriage had vanished.

"That day I envisioned myself punishing your father for all the mental anguish and abuse he put me through during our marriage." She said. "Even now, when I discipline Mark, I feel that same rush of energy and the empowerment of being free. This is what I want and need."

I understood what she said but still felt that she needed more time to think about the changes in her life. She had moved to a new city, leaving all of her friends behind. She was immersing herself in a new lifestyle that she had limited experience in, and she was embarking on a new career. It just seemed like she was racing down the road while the rest of the world was cruising along doing the speed limit.

It was now past lunch time and Jessica offered to buy us all lunch. She knew of a nice restaurant a few blocks away so we headed over there. The meal was wonderful and we continued talking about how all of our lives had changed during the past year. After lunch we headed back to mom's house. I was feeling tired so Jessica and I said our goodbyes. We headed home so I could take a nap before dinner.

When we got there I had a message to call Dr. Rosewood. I called her office. She said that my test results came back normal. She told me to rest for a couple of days, drink plenty of fluid and take the vitamins she had left for me.

I spent the next few days completing the paper for the internship. I had to present it to the class the following Monday. As I continued to regain my strength, Jessica and I spent a lot of time together. We spent one day at the beach. She was wearing one of her thong bikinis which caused every male on the beach to stare in our direction. I remain covered up as I was still healing from the whippings and canings I had received. The weather was great and we spent most of the day cuddling and making out.

When we got home everyone had finished eating. We weren't really hungry as we had stopped to eat on the way home. We headed up to Jessica's room. We were both hot so as soon as we were alone we began stripping each other's clothes off. We were like dogs in heat. Our carnal desires couldn't be quenched. We had sex in every conceivable position. Finally, after hours of lovemaking, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

It seemed that we had sex continuously for the rest of the week. I had finished my recovery and knew it was time to get back into my routine. It was Saturday morning and I was lying awake trying to get motivated enough to get up. Jessica was lying next to me. We had just had sex for the millionth time during the week.

"Dave," Jessica said. "Do you love me?"

I turned to look at her. She was lying on her side facing me.

"What kind of question is that?" I replied. "I have experienced every type of pain and humiliation imaginable since I met you. The only thing that got me through those painful experiences was the image of you in my mind."

"I know" she replied. "But you've suffered at the hands of so many women. How can I be sure that it is me that..."

"Jessica" I replied. "I've loved you since the first day I came here and you answered the door. I have suffered so that I can stay with you. I would give up my freedom to be with you... to serve you... to love you."

I continued. "There have been times when I have doubted your love for me. There are times that you have played with my head and subjected me to cruel and humiliating torments. Still, I continue to come back to you. I love you, and I always will."

"That is so sweet." Jessica said. "It is important to me to know how you feel. We haven't talked much about what our future holds. That is something we need to discuss now."

Jessica continued. "I know that I want to continue in the lifestyle that I lead. I have come to embrace it and frankly, I kind of enjoy putting you in difficult and even painful situations. This week has been great. The sex has been wonderful. I would love for it to continue forever."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds