• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mia, Shemale Slave Ch. 02

Mia, Shemale Slave Ch. 02

123

My pre naming party was held in the nightclub where Mistress Solange and many of her Shemale friends, performed. They sat at a private table but I had to stand as I was wearing a creation of Mistress Tia's. A spun sugar, almost gauze like confection held up only by the gold rings piercing my nipples and navel. The lime green bikini was almost transparent and allowed movement only if I was very careful within it.

After their meal, I was hoisted up onto the table, by this time most of the club patrons had gone, just a few remained, finishing their drinks and interested in the group clapping and cheering.

My Mistress opened the curtains that had surrounded us, so I was visible to all, as I stood in my lime flavoured, sugar bikini.

I loved the attention I was getting and thrust out my nice new breasts; now under the gaze of strangers my cock started pulsing, putting pressure on the dainty confectionery penning it in.

The 'girls' then proceeded to eat my clothes from me, standing first to munch at my bra top, gently nibbling the final pieces from my sticky gold nipple rings allowing them to swing from swollen teats.

The group moved down to nibble at my panties giving more stimulation to my growing dick. I posed my tanned, beautiful body, the centre of attention, flaunting my charms.

With my panties disappearing at a fast rate and my cock loving all the attention it was getting, the swelling, rising shaft stood out proud.

The Shemales were now kissing, teasing and stroking the rigid member, this in turn emboldened the men to move forward for a closer look of a young female figure, albeit sporting a dick.

I was pulled down to kneel on the table, my breasts were then kissed and fondled, this really was a 'girly' night out.

My Mistress allowed a man to touch me, I couldn't object as she had invited him, he was nice I suppose, but I really didn't like men.

He grew bolder with my breasts squeezing them and tweaking my nipples, I looked imploringly at my Mistress but she looked away from my humiliation.

The other 'girls' started to wank my cock and one or two briefly sucked on it, the emboldened man looked on as he massaged my hard pert nipples.

Another mistress waved her friends away and took his hand, placing it on my cock. I struggled a bit but my mistress just waved him on and he set to in earnest sliding my foreskin to and fro, the others stood back and watched as he bent his head to place his open mouth over my shaft.

It wasn't that it didn't feel good it's just that I thought I was for my Mistress only, I felt betrayed but I suppose she was telling me that I was hers to be abused and I must do as I am told.

He pulled me off me with rough, hard strokes, without the gentle caress and soft luscious lips of the shemales. I didn't want to cum like this but that is the life of a slave, to always to do as I am directed and to be mentally abused.

He worked harder with his hand and I finally came, in a high arc over my belly and his hand. Everyone then drifted off home but the Mistress led me to her dressing room, I stood as she sat.

"Clean up your mess," she said bringing on memories of this very situation a year before.

I wiped my cum from my belly and where it had trickled down my cock to my balls.

Her legs parted as she lay back in the chair I could see her sex nestling in the folds of her skirt, lying over one thigh, she motioned me forward.

"Suck," she said sternly. I wondered if I had upset her and bent toward the perfumed junction of her thighs.

I forgave her the earlier incident as I softly took her flaccid penis in my mouth squeezing with my lips to gently harden it, I was in heaven sliding my mouth up and down her cute shaft.

Always hoping for permission to suck her, to know I was allowed to bring her to a sweet tasting orgasmic release, was all I lived for.

My ministrations took effect and she responded with burgeoning cock, thrusting and moaning as I slid an ever growing portion of her ever deeper into my throat, my mouth worked over her glans and licking the eye of her now rampant dick.

I paced my sucking even faster and harder to match her rocking hips, we both moaned as she arched her back ready to send me a tasty treasure of spurting cum. With a final thrust she ejaculated and my mouth filled with jet after jet of her glorious nectar.

I sat back on my heels, dutifully holding the sticky juice in my mouth, awaiting the order to swallow, but such command never came.

Instead she told me I had to prove my total obedience and walk naked back to her house.

On the previous occasion I was able use rubbish bags to cover myself and I had a car nearby but we both knew, now, I must do it totally naked.

This is going to be a difficult test I thought but there was worse to come.

From a drawer she produced three tinkling silver bells with sharp spring clips which hurt as she clamped one to each nipple and the other, even more painfully, to my foreskin.

"Remove your shoes and leave via the alley as before," she said.

Now a year later I'm standing naked in the light rain with tiny bells betraying every movement I made and orders to remain naked during a long walk home. Breathing was difficult around a mouthful of cum, which I can only swallow when I next see my Mistress.

I tiptoed stealthily in bare feet down the alley, my bells tinkling at every step. Nervously I looked out of the alley then ran, alongside the front wall of a building for a while, my echoing bells sounded to me like the strident alarm of fire bells.

I was out in the street at two a.m. where the next car would probably be a police car, I nervously looked around and judged where I should go next, deciding to make for another alley just down the street.

The sound of a car, I felt sick, my heart was pounding as I ran full tilt, my jiggling breasts were ringing the bells like there was no tomorrow, the car noise receded. I made it to the alley, crouching and in panic, knocking the bell on my dick against the roadway. There is still a very long way to reach home, I stood breathing hard with my mouth open to keep from swallowing the cum in place on my tongue.

Slick with rain, glistening under the street lights, another short run took me to a side street which ought to be more direct and have less traffic but there were no obvious hiding places.

A short rest, then I ran as lightly as I could, tinkling, further down the street, now completely in the open and lit by street lights from every angle.

Another car, my heart pounded, there was no cover available, I stood frozen to the spot, I couldn't say anything to the police. This time it was on the same street, the car approached me, slowed, then stopped.

Oh Crap! I moved towards it, my bells seeming incongruous in the night silence, a window wound down, I expected a flashlight to illuminate me but I was caught fully illuminated in the streetlights anyway. I was conscious of my bare breasts and half hard cock looking for all the world as if it were staring at the silver bell clipped to it.

"Get in" said a voice, a two door car, I had no option and got into the front passenger seat. The cabin light revealed the man who had fondled me in the club, he smiled.

"Small world eh, I waited to see you leave and nearly missed you running from the alley."

His hand moved to my leg, wiping at rain drops, then stroking my nervously quivering thigh, making his way upwards to the faintly ringing bell, I tensed.

"I suppose you wouldn't suck me off for a lift home," he asked, I shook my head gently and opened my mouth.

"What's that," he asked and peered into my mouth. "Is that cum there to stop you sucking off a stranger?"

Yes, my Mistress had protected me from harm, how thoughtful of her.

"How about a hand job," he asked hopefully, "to return the favour."

Huh, he thinks that coarse sex did me a favour?

I carefully nodded my head and waved him on up the street.

"Do you know somewhere," he asked, and I thought furiously - yes, close to home.

I waved him on through an intersection, then flipped the car indicator, he caught on and turned, eventually bringing us onto our street.

I remembered some bushes not very far from home with a gap at the end where a car could park, I held my hand over his and patted down for him to slow, then again held up my hand. Five fingers, four fingers, three, he slowed to the right spot and parked.

Sex in a car is not my idea of keeping a low profile irrespective of the time, so I beckoned him out into the bushes.

He stripped to the waist, his cock dangling before my kneeling body, I took it and slowly started to jerk him off him, he seemed happy enough but he had saved me from a long and perilous walk, so I pulled him forward and placed his cock between my breasts.

Squeezing them together against his cock made it harden quickly, I suspect it could be his first tit job and I wanted to thank him properly, slowly pushing him up and down my cleavage, causing my bells to ring. He moaned, obviously liking this type of masturbation.

I continued in this way for some time then bent my head to press my closed lips to his cock as it pushed higher towards my face, it was difficult to keep my Mistress's spunk properly in my mouth as his cock pushed faster and harder.

My bells rang loudly as I squeezed my breasts tighter onto him, he shuddered, I quickly turned away as hot cum squirted all over my face and dribbled down my tits.

He gave me some tissues, and, as I knelt there cleaning my face, he got straight into his car and, bare assed, drove off.

Great, I thought, although a lot closer to home, I still had a fair way to walk and started on my jingling way.

I made it to the gate, which my mistress had said would have a string beneath it connected to a bell, I wearily crouched and found the string which indeed did ring a bell on the other side.

My bells were ringing on my side so why not on the other? Lynx opened the gate, she had slept there awaiting my return, she went to kiss me but I gently shook my head, No, presenting my cheek.

I still have to see my Mistress for her command to swallow.

I made my way to her room, the bells announced my presence, I knelt at her bed with my mouth open, she leant toward me and checked her juice was still there, that I had carried it safely home.

"Swallow," she said, I let the cum and saliva slip down my parched throat, hardly tasting the liquid treasure I had so faithfully conserved.

Today is my naming day Mistresses Solange, Tia and Chen were present and my beautiful slave friend Lynx, I entered the room in the white lacy outfit my Mistress had bought me and had to walk in a circle around them teetering on high heels slowly stroking my cock as I went.

I tried to remember my oath,

" I am a slut of a slave and will obey every word my Mistress commands, my orifices are hers, my body is hers to command and abuse."

As I walked Mistress Tia reached behind her and pulled a chocolate butt plug from her ass and popped it into my mouth, delicious, I let it melt there.

They all had stiffening cocks and I knelt, firstly, before my Mistress Solange, who slipped her dick over my chocolate covered tongue and toyed with my mouth.

Following her example , they pushed themselves into the soft chocolate in my mouth, withdrawing as I moved to the next person.

Mistress Tia's dick was as small and gentle as ever and even Lynx pushed her big dark pole only a small way into my mouth.

Mistress Chen tried to ram hers down my throat, perhaps to make me gag but I had practised my gag reflex control after accommodating lynx and the cruel mistress just pouted as she pulled out.

I then turned, daintily knelt and presented my ass to them for their pleasure. My Mistress was first and slipped her chocolate coated dick into me quite easily, she withdrew, allowing Mistress Tia to enter me, easily sliding her small dick in to the hilt.

The cruel mistress Chen grabbed my ass cheeks to steady herself, to ram hard against my sphincter but was surprised I was not quite as tight as before.

Lynx followed last of all, and, thoughtful as ever, she only put a few inches of her massive tool into the spot she had vowed she would fill one day.

The ritual was not over just yet, I knelt before each one again and licked them clean, thanking them for their entry into me and hoping it would forever continue.

Furtively stroking to maintain my erection, I stood, now hard and erect in front of Mistress Solange, still stroking my cock and trying not to cum and spoil everything.

"You are a true and loyal slave, I suck you today in recognition of this."

I was stunned.

She knelt down in front of me, Me, her slave, she was going to suck me.

Leaning forward and placing her mouth tenderly over my cock, my Mistress started to suck me.

I stood as tall as I could, naked but for high heels, thrusting out my new breasts and letting her mouth take me to orgasmic heaven. I felt the urge to thrust my cock at her, but I couldn't could I, she's my Mistress - No.

I tried to hold myself in check but soon found I was pushing harder into her mouth as she sucked me deeper, now standing on tip toe, trembling knees bent, arching my back, thrusting my dick forward.

I came, with my stomach cramping, hair flailing forward, staggering as I shot long spurts into her mouth. Cum was leaking past her full lips to drip over her breasts, in one of my best orgasms ever.

She stood, my juice glistened on her breasts, she kissed me passing the cum into my mouth, after all a Mistress can't swallow a slave's cum, she's got standards to keep.

"Swallow," she commanded.

Then she read out my name.

"You will be called, Mia".

"It means Mine, as you have so pledged to me today.".

"I will brand you as mine by having it tattooed across the top of your ass for all to see." - she is so thoughtful, my Mistress.

I was now entering a new era in my life, in a house full of Shemales, as Mia, a named slave to my beautiful Mistress Solange. I was in the bedroom shared with my lovely dark slave friend Lynx , looking in the mirror at the large white breasts my Mistress had bought for me, I bobbed up and down just to see them bounce and swing.

"Lovely" said Lynx as she walked with feline grace to our shower, bigger breasted than me and bigger cock too, which, slack as it was, measured 6inches or so and very thick. We had shared many happy moments in the bathroom but could not touch any sexual part of our selves or another without a mistress's command but we looked and longed for each other.

Recently we were able to help with 'buffing' our bodies as Lynx was about to do with my freshly showered, depilated body. She dusted powder over me which gave my skin a lovely sheen. I had to do the front where breasts and cock could be a temptation for her but couldn't reach my back and bum, so she made my body shine and eyes also when her finger 'accidentally' brushed my asshole - twice.

She was dark and lovely, I applied oil to her skin, and the sheen enhanced her beauty. I caressed her thighs and bottom, working my way around her waist, back and neck. Dressed similarly in a matching balcony bra, and thigh high stockings, we added shiny bronze nipple rings and, fixed to our navel rings, a polished bronze big link waist chain clasped with a bronze padlock as a symbol of our willing slavery to our Mistress.

It seemed strange to think we were 'dressed up' when of course we were still stark naked but on such occasions we wore a touch of make up, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick, just a hint to emphasise rather than to completely colour our faces.

We were getting ready to greet some important people who were coming to the house for lunch. We flanked the door way holding silver trays each with 8 glasses of champagne; the Mistress was wearing a light grey business suit which contrasted nicely with her gorgeous face, oriental colouring and black hair.

"When you hear the cars arrive shut your eyes," she commanded and we complied a few minutes later. She knew we would obey come hell or high water, until the visitors were behind closed doors.

We heard them enter the huge hallway, speaking in a foreign tongue.

Several hands brushed my breasts as they took their drinks and some even stroked my dick, perhaps to see if it still worked - it responded quickly enough. One man was beside me talking to my Mistress and his hand stroked and gently massaged my cock.

I stood still, perhaps the glasses tinkling slightly as he brought me to full erection, I could feel his spicy breath on my face, my eyes still closed. I jerked a little when his other hand tweaked my nipple and hefted my full breasts, my eyes remained closed and I faced straight ahead.

The hand left my breast but another continued gently tugging my dick, I felt his hand slide around my ass and invade the narrow cleft, I made a small move sideways with my leg to accommodate his journey to my anus.

The glasses held in front of me and my eyes still shut, the dry finger relentlessly pushed into my sphincter, I wondered if everyone else knew, certainly my mistress was present so I it was 'within the rules.'

The finger withdrew, only to be replaced after it had been wet, after a dip in champagne, I guessed, it was cold but it's not as if I could taste it.

The Mistress clapped her hands and shepherded all the guests into the 'office' and shut the door, we opened our eyes. The Mistress returned,

"Lynx," she said, "I've sold you, you're to go tomorrow," with that she thrust an envelope into my hand, turned and left.

Lynx collapsed to the floor and I rushed to help and comfort my distraught friend, lifting her into my arms and kissing her tears. We made our way to our bedroom she sobbing and me not knowing how I could help her, she flung herself face down on her bed body shaking with great sobs.

I opened the envelope and looked at the contents, lynx will present herself at the front hall at 10 am tomorrow dressed as she is now, she leaves at 10.30. Enclosed is a photo of her new Shemale owner, who wants not a slave but a very subservient lover. The photo showed a stunning full length studio pose with the caption, 'See you soon lover.'

I turned to Lynx and noticed a note had fallen from the rear of the envelope, which read 'Go and play'. I tried to comfort the crying slave.

"Really it's not so bad, she wants you as a lover."

"How can you say that," she cried "I'll lose you and the Mistress both."

"You'll never lose me darling, because you've never really had me - at least, not yet."

She looked up startled.

"The size of your cock means you've never, until now, really used it fully in me have you.".

She stared,

"Do you mean, we ..can.. I ..mean. . I can."

"Yes my love, it really has to be now or never doesn't it," I said, showing her the note.

My ass has never been shagged before I lived here. Lynx is so big she always knew that I would probably tear should she try to enter me, even if she used tender care.

Some while ago I had found a large carrot in the kitchen as I prepared the meal one day and tucked it into the French pleat in my hair.

I had used its blunt tapered shape up my greased ass gently and regularly when standing behind the laundry door with the shudder of the washing machine banging it in little by little. With small gyrations of the thick end to widen my asshole, I gradually learned to take the huge girth of it, recently I had in almost to the hilt and worried that a violent bang from the machine would make a 'full body search' necessary.

Lynx was unaware of all this as I took her lovely face and kissed her tears away and then just kissed her luscious lips because I loved her with all my heart, yes I would (and have done) everything for my Mistress but you can't dictate to your heart.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Mia, Shemale Slave Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds