• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 07

Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 07

I had to leave work early on Monday to make sure my girlfriend was dressed the way Steve wanted her to. I picked up Val and we went to American Apparel. Steve wanted me to make sure Val was dressed up like a sexy Asian schoolgirl for him, so she tried on a little blue mini skirt and a white blouse. When she came out of the dressing room she looked incredibly hot and I told her so.

Val looked at herself in the mirror, "Do you think Steve will like me in it?"

A sales girl passing by looked over and I started to redden.

"I...I'm sure he will."

The young sales girl approached, "can I be of any help?"

I looked down at my feet and started to mumble that we were ok but Val asked her brightly, "I need to look naughty for a man who is taking us out to dinner. Do you think this works?"

I blushed as I looked up to see an amused look on the sales girl's face. She was a cute teenager with a vaguely goth look, and until now had a passive 'resting bitch' face.

"I see," she started, "so it's kind of a slutty look you're wanting? For this other guy?"

"Yeah" Val answered, "I mean it will be a nice place so it can't be outrageous, but slutty is pretty much what he wants." Val paused then added, "Don't you think hun?"

Val and the sales girl both looked over at me and I felt myself blushing anew. "I...errr...yes, I guess...slutty is...what he wants."

The sales girl giggled a little and said, "Well, I think we can go a bit sluttier than this." She reached over to Val's skirt and pulled it up a little. The skirt now just barely covered her ass, and I imagined if Val bent over even a little her lovely bum would be on display for anyone in the store looking on.

"Would that short work for you?" the girl asked. Val agreed that what better and the girl went off and found a skirt she thought would be perfect. Val went back to the dressing room to try it on. I noticed a guy shopping with his girlfriend looking towards the dressing room and saw that Val had not closed the curtain all the way. I imagined from his angle he could see her pulling down the skirt she had on so she was just in her red thong panties, then trying on the new skirt. He certainly seemed focused on watching her.

When Val came out she looked more like a stripper than a schoolgirl. The pleated blue skirt the girl had chosen looked too small for Val, and I saw a bit of Val's ass cheeks even when she stepped on the platform to look at herself in the mirror.

"That's more like it." the sales girl proclaimed. She turned to me, "Do you think she will look naughty enough for him in that little skirt?"

My mouth was too dry to talk. Val looked plenty naughty. She looked like she had stepped out of a Japanese soft porn move set. I saw the other male shopper in the store was still checking her out, surely hoping for another peek under her tiny skirt. I tried to smile but the girl would not accept me not answering.

"Is her friend an ass man? If he is I'm sure he'll enjoy seeing her in this."

I nodded and croaked ascent, wishing I could melt into the floor.

The girl tied Val's white top to display her stomach. "There." she said, reinforcing her satisfaction. "A pair of white sneakers and you'll be good to go."

When it came time for me to pay for Val's slutty outfit the same sales girl rang me up. "So, are you looking forward to your dinner?" she asked sweetly. I stammered that I was and thanked her too many times for ringing me up. As Val and I left the store I saw the girl whispering to a giggling colleague while they watched us.

A few hours later Val seemed a little nervous as we got into a taxi. The taxi driver did not try to hide his staring at my girl, looking up her skirt as she slid into the back of his cab. Steve had us meet him at a nice restaurant a block from his place in the West Village. When we walked in all eyes on the restaurant were on us as they took Val's coat. Val looked almost more naked than she would naked, with so much bare leg showing, midriff and cleavage exposed. Val normally put off a flirty, innocent Asian girl vibe, but tonight she exuded sex. I could literally hear the murmurs from the mostly male clientele.

Val sat beside me in our booth as we waited for Steve to arrive. The waiter came by several times but we just asked for water since Steve had instructed us to wait from him before ordering. When Steve finally got there he shook my hand, then looked Val up and down, told her how sexy she looked and kissed her lips. Val sat back down beside me and we chatted a bit about the restaurant, his day and Val's classes. There was a lull in the conversation until Steve told Val to stand up and show him she was wearing the white panties he had told me to dress her in. She protested a bit, and I noticed the four businessmen at the table next to us seemed intrigued by our discussion. I wondered how much they could hear. Finally Val slowly stood, turned away from us and pulled up her little skirt. She exposed an ass cheek and the bottom of her little white thong panties. Steve approved with a smile then told her to come sit by him. I knew the businessmen had seen her pull up her skirt, and now watched her leave me to snuggle beside Steve.

Steve ordered another round of drinks and Val was soon clearly buzzed. She was telling us about a girl in one of her classes when Steve leaned over and started to kiss her. The two of them started to make out and and I saw the same guys look over and talk to each other about Val. I couldn't see but i knew Steve's hands were stroking her legs. I wondered if I should stare but i really had nowhere else to look. When they finally finished kissing I was rock hard. We ordered some food and Steve turned the discussion to sex. He made Val admit she loved being spanked because it made her feel naughty. He pushed until she admitted she was indeed naughty and she was excited to be his little slut. My face burned with shame hearing Val say this, and I worried people could hear her. While this was my fantasy I had always thought of Val as a good girl, not another man's 'little slut'.

I was brought out of my own head when I noticed Val squirming. Steve told her to look me in the eye, then he told me he had his finger inside her. He asked me if that was ok and I nodded, still looking a Val across the table. Steve told me to say it out loud, to thank him for fingering my girlfriend and I did, my throat catching. Val shook her head in amazement and looked at me and laughed, then she closed her eyes and moaned a little.

The waiter came to take our order and Steve ordered for the three of us, his finger still inside Val. When the waiter left Steve held out his fingers for Val to suck, which she did. The guys at the next table were barley moving their eyes from Val now.

When we finished our meal (and two bottles of wine) we left the restaurant with Val holding on to Steve. At Steve's direction Val dropped a dollar bill as the host got our coats, then bent deeply to pick it up and exposed her barely covered ass to him as well as a table near the door.

Val took both our arms as we walked the block to Steve's place. As soon as we walked in to his apartment Val started to strip, but Steve told her she could wait. He sat in his chair and asked me to get him a vodka tonic. As I poured his drink I watched as Val stood in front of him in her little skirt. Steve put his hand up her skirt and was fingering her while staring her in the eyes. Val looked so hot like this and I was rock hard just watching.

Steve fingered her for some time while drinking his vodka, then told me to take her to the bedroom, undress her and have her ready to be fucked. Hearing him say this sent a chill down me. Despite having lived with this arrangement for some time now, it is still a little shocking, and certainly humiliating to have a man tell me I need to prepare my girlfriend to be fucked by him.

I anxiously helped Val undress then she positioned herself on my bed on all fours, with her ass raised towards the door. Steve was pleased when he arrived and told Val to give him a wiggle. He then told me to feel how wet he had made her. I cautiously started to finger her but Steve chastised me .

"With your nose," he said. "feel her wetness with your nose."

I agreed immediately, but it took me a moment to understand what he was expecting. I knelt behind my girlfriend, put my face in her ass crack and slowly pushed my nose up and down her clit. She was indeed very wet.

Steve praised me and told me to step aside. He had me hand him a condom then fucked her aggressively from behind. He had Val moan repeatedly that she was his little slut and I could see this turned her on even more. He pulled out and spanked her hard, making her beg to be spanked even harder. He then had her turn around so he could fuck her face while pulling on her ponytail. He pulled out just before he was going to cum and sprayed all over face and tits.

Afterwards he had Val stay naked while we all had drinks. Val was sitting in his lap and playing with his cock when he finally told her she would have to suck him off again. This time she swallowed.

As Val got dressed Steve told us both he was very pleased and reminded us that he would need Val to serve at the football party he was having this weekend. He fished several bills out of his wallet and told me he would send instructions on what outfit to buy for her. As we hurried out to the Uber car he had ordered for us, I put my arm around my girl thanked Steve again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girlfriend Finally Cuckolds Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 328 milliseconds