• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother Daughter Bonding

Mother Daughter Bonding

12

NOTE: This is my first entry to Literotica. Feedback is encouraged. I've done a little bit with writing in the past but this is my first experience writing about the same events from two points of view. Tell me what you think! I'm not shy!

**************************

I've always been in touch with myself as a person. My name is Amy, and I'm a regular shut in. I love to watch Netflix, and go on Tumblr. I enjoy Nutella and Hentai. The life that I live is a pretty stable one. I hang out with my friends every few weekends, and I guess that is where this story starts. It was a few months ago when I had my first kiss with a female and it was one that I'll never forget.

I was just eighteen at a sleepover with my friends Kristy, Beth, and Anne. We had all been friends since kindergarten and it was late. We were all tired from playing Mario Party and watching reruns of The Power Puff Girls (which is still my absolute favorite), when we decided to play truth or dare. Retiring to Beth's room upstairs we all sat in a circle on Beth's floor in a circle facing one another. This was our time to be silly and have fun, given the fact that Beth's parents went to sleep a little while earlier finding no trouble resting after dealing with a group of restless girls barely old enough to be considered adults. The game started off as usual; we were just a bunch of friends hanging out and our usual games consisted of posting something stupid on someone's Facebook, or eating some weird smoothie made of whatever leftovers were around the house at the time. That is why when I picked truth, I didn't expect what Beth was about to ask. "Have you ever done anything with a girl?" She said in a normal tone. It wasn't pressuring or embarrassing, but she was genuinely curious.

"Well I don't know. I guess I never thought of any girl that way." I answered, thinking back. It was a simple question and I had already given my answer, but I was still thinking about it. Would I ever do anything with a girl? Was Beth interested in girls? Was she interested in me? These questions filled my head and swirled around my conscious mind for a few seconds before I remembered it was my turn to subject one of my friends to a truth or dare. "Hey Anne, truth or dare?" I said considering my options based upon what she picked.

"Uh... Truth." She said, being timid as always. While I was taller and thinner than the lot, Anne was of a regular build and was filled out a bit around the thighs and rear end. She'd always been a little heavier than the other girls in school until she high junior year and became a more voluptuous girl. But the things she went through as a child contributed to her understanding of the world and made her a good friend to have.

"Alright" I said, thinking of something new while my subconscious mind was still in a flutter over the question Beth had posed. "Have you ever liked a girl?" I said in the vernacular we used when we were younger. She looked around a little pondering the question before answering and I could see her face grow red. I immediately regretted putting her on the spot like that but I was still curious as to what she'd answer.

"Yeah. A couple. But I've never been more than friends with anyone." She responded after what felt like an eon of thought. I had never heard of anyone around me talking about it until then, but I was interested. While this idea was new, I was already familiar with my friends in many ways. Anne, Kristy, and I had all been friends since kindergarten, and Beth arrived at our school a year later as a result of her parents failed attempt at home-schooling.

The game continued for a while but I was still thinking. It was this deep trance of thought that left me unprepared when Kristy decided to subject me to her truth or dare wrath. Startled, I quickly picked dare, taking focus off of my absent-mindedness a few seconds before, and quickly drawing it to the adventure and possibility that a dare involved. "I dare you to kiss Anne." Said the blushing yet smiling Kristy. The request was new to me but my inquisitive mind was more than ready for the new experience regardless of the result.

"Okay." I said, leaning forward. I had never kissed anyone and was on the spot. But being with my friends gave me a slight bit of comfort and courage. I leaned forward to Anne who also leaned close to me. "There!" I said after a quick peck on Anne's lips. It was odd, but not bad. Being new as it was, the kiss was the topic of discussion for the rest of the night.

While my first kiss had been with a girl, I had never really identified with a sexuality as a teen. But our sleepovers quickly changed. The kissing and giggling turned to making out and cuddling. We all enjoyed it and decided to keep it a secret. By the time we hit college we were all very open with one another, going so far as to masturbate together after the lights went out. The end of my senior year of high school was when I achieved my goal of pleasuring a girl, Beth, orally to an orgasm. While this was a wonderful and eye opening experience, I had also never lost my interest in boys. I lost my virginity and continued to be as sexually active as any other teen around. While my urges and turn ons evolved, the newest idea by the end of freshman year of college was incest.

I had never given the idea any thought until I watched a porno involving a mother and her stepdaughter. It was as hot and as fake as any porno, but I liked the Idea. Fantasizing about my single mother became the topic of my nightly fantasies while I went on looking for more ways to fuel my incestuous urges. At this time, my masturbation sessions were happening every night after my roomie and I finished our post-dinner shows and headed to bed. It was a wonderful thing to fantasize about my mom knowing she had only a room away from me for so long. I had even heard her a few times as well pleasuring herself before bed at the same time as me. The memories of the slight moans and groans from the next room over made me quiver and gush.

Everything was going as usual until a few nights after I got home for summer break, my mom went to her room to take care of business as usual, and I followed.

**************************

My name is Julia, and I'm a 45 year old mother of two. Quite the catch if you're absolutely insane. I'm a little on the heavier side of things, but I've always had my babyface. My twenty year old son Jacob, and nineteen year old daughter Amy are my pride and joy. I raised those little fucks form birth without even the slightest bit of help from their deadbeat dad who left the second I said "I'm pregnant" for the second time. I'm a bitch. I know it. My bitchiness makes me a worthy adversary in the business world. My tenacity knows no bounds. The only thing more intense than my take charge personality at Fleeca Banking, is my sexual intensity that's been building up since that numbskull sperm-donor left me sixteen years ago.

I fuck myself every night so long as I'm not on the rag. I'm quiet about it but I don't care who hears. Christ, my daughter does it every night, and she still hasn't figured out how loud her late night videos get. But oh well, I'm okay with it. The thing that interests me lately is her newfound taste in videos. Her previous ones were always a bit cheesy for my taste. I prefer a good simple fucking. I don't care if it's straight or lesbian. I just want to watch somebody get fucked. But my daughter has taken an interest lately in incestuous porn. I'm not gonna lie, its been a topic of my fantasies for years, but I'd always pictured holding Jacob to a bed and shoving my pussy in his face. I'd never even stopped to think that I could give Amy a taste of something other than her friends. But it is this idea that starts my story of how I first started fucking my daughter.

It was a night just like any other when I went to bed, the only difference was that Jacob and Amy were home now, but luckily Jacob was at a friend's house, only prolonging the wait until he got a turn to take a ride on the incest train. I pulled down my pants and got out my vibrator. I don't get those cheap little shits. I buy the heavy duty ones that feel like a jackhammer between your legs. And I usually stream my porn over my television just a few feet from my bed, but that night I left my door open, inviting my daughter in for a time she would never forget. I had given some thought as to how I'd do this, but the idea that won out was a simple bait and fuck. I turned out the lights, started moaning a little louder than usual, and waited for Amy to walk in. Sure enough, she came in looking to fulfill her fantasies. I'm not sure if she was ready for me to be as take-charge as I am, but the thought never held me back for a second. "Take off your clothes. Now." I said as she peeked around the corner.

"Um... What?" She said, wondering if I knew what she wanted.

"Your clothes. I want them off. Now." I said matter-of-factly. She walked in and took them off. Her body was feminine and hot. And to think I had never even noticed until now. Her breasts were small and flat, but they boasted large areolas and large, erect nipples. Her curves were slight, having a thin and long body made it a bit more fun to watch her finish taking off her bra and move on to her sweatpants and underwear. When I looked at her now, I didn't see a young innocent little girl anymore. I saw a modelesque woman who was about to be shown what a grown up pussy tastes like.

It was always fun to take a day off from work and spend it with a random woman I'd met on Craigslist. They'd come in, introduce themselves, and then I'd do what I do best. These encounters always kept my sexual hunger at bay over the years, and even got me to acquire some new toys just for the occasions. So when my daughter revealed the rest of her body to me, I had more than a few things in mind.

"Get on the bed." I said getting up and taking my clothing off. Her mouth opened a little in amazement of what was happening. I gave her a sly look of mischievousness as I went into my closet and pulled out a couple of toys. "Know what these do?" I asked my daughter curious as to how kinky her internet experiences had gotten.

"Uh-huh." She said looking at them casually. It actually impressed me to see that she was taking this as lightly as she was. In fact, she seemed more shocked at my willingness than my interests.

"Well we'll work our way up to them." I said replacing them in my closet in my black trunk of tricks. I slowly moved over, moving my body as sensually as a woman can when i reached the bed. "I want to start things out light. After all, you're my daughter. It wouldn't be very motherly of me to go full throttle the first time I get the chance." After saying so, she squirmed a little before I got into bed with her. The bedding was soft and warm, with the memory foam mattress and pillow set, and the expensive 800 double ply sheets. I'm good at what I do, and what I do pays well. So I buy what I damn well please.

I slowly kissed Amy as I laid down in the bed while we faced one another on our sides. I'd never fucked anyone I was related to before so it was about as new to me as it was for her. Her lips were soft and delicate. They moved like a butterfly through a meadow, only lightly touching and fluttering about. This was also new to me in that I wasn't taking total control of the whole fucking event, much unlike the bulk of my sexual history. The way her arms wrapped around me, and mine her, it was like we'd done this a hundred times together. Our legs softly intertwined while our tongues began to play our incestuous game. Slowly entangling in the area formed by our open mouths, I felt her hand slowly move from my back down my body, groping me as it passed. Taking the hint that this was going to go further, I too began to have some fun with my hands.

Her soft skin felt wonderful as I passed my hands up and down her back. Once the area became charted territory my left hand moved down and began slowly massaging the sculpted wonder that is my daughter's ass. The other of my two hands was taking on the task of exploring her frontal areas. Moving across her chest was wonderful and fun, my fingers felt something like a spark as they passed over her erect nipples. Slowly massaging its way down, my right hand found its way toward the mound that is her beautiful cunt. Just as my fingers began to graze her short pubic hair she giggled a little, the sound passing from her mouth to mine. It was a rather odd experience to have her giggle into my mouth, but the feeling of her labia left me drooling in lust.

It had been a long time since I felt a womanhood as soaked and hungry as hers, and to think we'd only been doing this for a few minutes. It got me thinking of what'd happen after a few hours. Just as I had gotten lost in her bodacious body, I also stopped noticing what she was doing with mine. When I mentally resurfaced for a second of recap as to what was happening I felt her fingers slowly pinching my hardened nipple, and her other hand was climbing its way up my welcoming thigh. My cunt was dripping with excitement over the idea of trying out my inexperienced daughter. But this night was only for passion; my way of taking her out for a testfuck.

**************************

My mom had always been a little bit of a gruff woman, but as I walked into her room I was taken aback as she looked at me and said "Take your clothes off. Now." She had always been a nurturing and motherly figure to me despite her aggressive and commanding nature, so I figured I'd have to do a bit of persuasion to talk her into doing anything sexual with me. But to my delight she was more than willing.

"Um... What?" I said shocked at her willingness to participate in such an act.

"Your clothes. I want them off. Now." She casually ordered while I obediently complied. She watched in lust as I stripped naked in front of her. The dark room still gave reflection to her beautiful vagina slightly hidden by her button up shirt . She'd obviously been fantasizing already but she seemed to become more interested as I continued to undress.

"Get on the bed." She demanded as I slowly crawled into bed at the same time that she left it. She began to remove her shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and then taking off the bra from underneath. I was surprised at her body, having two kids only a year apart from one another, she was still a beautiful woman. Her breasts were lifted, toned, and yet still maintaining a D-cup. Her core was a little on the wide side, but it was still attractively curvy. Her heavy build was the most attractive I'd ever seen. As my eyes traveled down I saw her wide hips and her beautifully crafted thighs. Her skin was smooth and beautiful, baring minimal stretch marks from childbirth and her babyface left the unwary onlooker believing she was just beginning her thirties.

As she turned around I got the chance to get a view of her naked body from behind. She had a bit of a bubble-butt, but as was my type as my Tumblr feed could attest. She walked a little to her closet for reasons unbeknownst to me. After a second of rustling she pulled out handcuffs, rope, a blindfold, and several vibrators. The sight made my insides flood with excitement. I watched her hold them and the anticipation of her using such devices on me made me all the more eager to please her. "Know what these do?" She inquired, holding them out a little so that I could see them in the dim light of the night.

"Uh-huh" I said casually, trying to hide my wonder as to what she'd want to do to me with such wonderful tools for deviance.

"Well we'll work our way up to them." She said turning back to the closet to put them into what I could barely see as a black trunk. The objects fell slightly but to my ears delight I heard them bump into several other toys of mischief leaving my imagination to wonder as to what other delights she may have in store. "I want to start things out light. After all, you're my daughter. It wouldn't be very motherly of me to go full throttle the first time I get the chance."

I'd seen a little of her internet history when I was still living here before college. The usual Google, Facebook (the bulk of it spent on Farmville and Castle Age), and to my surprise at the time, Craigslist. I always wondered what she was buying on there but now it would be no surprise to find out she was more interested in the personals than the actual transactions. I had no idea as to my mother's sexual history other than my unnamed father from years prior. "We were young and he was an ass." is my mother's usual description. It wasn't comforting to know that my father was so uncaring as to leave my mother with two kids, but if any woman is capable of such a task, it is my take-charge mother.

Just after she put away the toys for the future, my mother walked to me with her voluptuous body and climbed into bed with me. Her kiss was magnificent. I've kissed plenty of girls in my day, but I'd never been with someone who's as much of a womanly and sensual person as my mother. There we were, making out on my mother's king sized bed. She spared not expense when buying it, such is ever possession my mother has. Nothing but the best for her. It wasn't until she started fondling my bottom that I realized this wasn't going to be just a cuddle and kiss kind of night. My hands which were formerly holding her to me gave way to allow space between us, only enough for hands and fun to take the space. One of her hands was massaging my behind and the feeling was so magnificent I almost forgot her other was approaching my sweet spot.

By the time my mother's hand was touching my labia, I was wetter than a tropical storm, and my insides were quivering like the San Andreas Fault. I giggled a little when she touched me, but I wasted no time with my hands, moving one to her nipple, and the other to her thigh. I've always had a thing for girls with nice thighs. Smooth, a little on the larger side. I had never fully realized that I was always looking for someone like my mother until then. It was only when my hand went past the thigh that I felt the sweet moistness of my magnificent mother. It was wonderful and wet, lacking nothing in the way of femininity. The simple memory of this one night was enough to fuel my sexual fantasies for years as our sexual activity flourished.

The feeling of her wet vagina made me yearn for more. I slowly ran my finger up and down the outer regions, and slowly went closer and closer to her clitoris. I started by gently brushing my fingers across it, teasing her slightly while she moaned a little into my mouth. I kept massaging her beautiful womanhood until her moaning reached a climax. "FUCK YES! KEEP GOING! YOU LITTLE SLUT KEEP GOING!" She exclaimed, all the while I was yearning to taste her beautiful body. It was just as her orgasm began that I moved, never taking my hand off until I could replace it with my eager tongue. I licked firmly and speedily until her gushing quivering vagina pumped its sensuality right into my mouth. The taste was unlike any woman I've ever been with. The feeling sent me through the roof with pleasure as she collapsed back onto the bed.

"Is that all for tonight?" I asked, wondering how we'd do this without risking my brother's disapproval.

"Tonight you pleasured me like a lady. Tomorrow, I'll fuck you like a woman." She explained while she wrapped her arms around me. "But for right now, just go the fuck to sleep."

**************************

It wasn't until I felt my daughter's hand on my yearning pussy that I lost it. I couldn't even think to try and please her in that state of euphoria and intensity. Her hand reached down and started brushing lightly against my swollen clit. I felt it. I liked it. A lot. The slight brushing back and forth gradually turned to a light rubbing. The light rubbing became less and less light. It was then that her movements became wild and vigorous.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother Daughter Bonding

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds