• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Eventful Naked Week

My Eventful Naked Week

12

I had just gone through a painful divorce. I had no intentions of going out there to find someone new as it just wasn't what I needed at that point in time. I decided to spend my time just relaxing, and looking after my basic needs. Well, one of those basic needs happened to be sex. I wasn't really into casual sex at my age any more (mid 40's) and I certainly didn't want a relationship. So, I asked myself, "what do I want?" I decided to take this further and became very introspective, asking myself what I expected or needed from sexual encounters.

I realized that my sex life to date had been very timid and unexciting. I hadn't taken any chances or explored different avenues of heterosexual sex. When I was a teenager, the mere glimpse of a nipple would have given me an erection. Now, this kind of stimulus was rather boring. I needed something else, but what exactly? I wanted to try something a bit more "kinky'. But where to begin? What would excite me?

The idea of public nudity had always excited me. I had never previously had the opportunity or the fortitude to consider nudist activities. I decided to take the bull by the horns and I booked a ten day vacation in Florida at Haulover beach, the only legal nudist beach in the Miami area. I stayed a few kilometers away from the beach in Hollywood, at the Rooftop hotel. The Rooftop was famous for being a clothing optional hotel, the majority of the guests being naked at most times.

The vacation was very interesting and definitely generated that inner spark of desire for kink and fetish in my life. I spent the entire ten days naked, day and night, indoors and outdoors. It occurred to me half way through the vacation that I should not have packed any clothes for the trip.

I have always been a very sporty person, being a runner and a soccer player, so I was confident about my body and muscle tone. Also, I have a long, thick penis, which, when flaccid, is about six inches long, terminating in a very large plum like head. Even so, my first naked venture out in public was still a little traumatizing. I decided to do as the other guests in the hotel and wander about naked. So, on the first evening that I arrived, I stripped off all of my clothes in my hotel room and gathered up the courage to open my door and venture out. I stood in front of my mirror for several minutes to assure myself that I wasn't an embarrassment.

Eventually, I opened up my door and walked out into the corridor, completely naked. I felt somewhat uneasy at first, but continued walking down the corridor. I have to say that there is a predominance of men at the Rooftop, so I was a bit concerned that I may get homosexual approaches, but this did not happen. I continued into the lobby and walked up to the concierge desk which was manned by a pretty young girl. I asked her some questions about the proximity of Haulover beach and she answered me with a smile in a relaxed manner. This put me at ease and I breezed past several other female staff who smiled at me and wished me a good day.

Just off the lobby I noticed several middle aged women, totally naked sitting at a table having drinks. I walked past them and said hello and smiled. They all said hello and smiled back at me. I wandered aimlessly around the lobby area for a few minutes and grabbed myself a glass of ice water to drink. As I stood there, I noticed that one of the ladies at the table was waving to me and beckoning me over. I walked over to their table, glass in hand. There I was, standing naked in front of half a dozen seated women.

The woman who waved to me said that they were curious about my accent and asked me where I was from. I told them I was British. As soon as I began talking, I could see that like many American women, they were enamoured with my accent. They sat there captivated as I gave them a mini history of myself. I noticed that as I talked the women would each glance at my cock for several seconds and if I turned my head to talk to another woman at the table, I would often catch one of them staring at it.

The women kept me talking for about half an hour, and oddly enough did not ask me to sit down and join them. I think that they preferred the vantage point of me standing naked in front of them. They told me that they had all come from Chicago on a girls only trip to be away from their men for several days and that they were staying exactly the same duration as me. They mentioned that they would probably have some parties in their rooms during the evenings and asked me if I would like to go. I replied in the affirmative and they duly took my name and room number.

They introduced themselves to me. The oldest lady, the one that had waved me over was called Betty and she was probably about sixty years old, but in reasonably good shape. She had graying brown hair and was slightly plump. Next to her was the youngest one, a raven haired beauty called Eve. She was probably in her mid forties, slim and well defined with small tits. Ann, was next. She was a petite blonde with extremely large tits and probably in her fifties. Norma was another big boobed blonde with a bob cut and she was extremely cute, probably in her late forties. Rose and Ceci were both brunettes, largely unspectacular and in their early fifties.

I was in my mid forties and very fit and young looking for my age. I easily attracted much younger women, but I also seemed to be a magnet for the middle aged older types too, as seemed to be happening here. I quite enjoyed the company of older women though and I enjoyed humoring them. It was becoming evident to me that this bunch of cougars was definitely on the prowl and that I was being lined up as prey. After several more minutes of chat, I bid the lovely ladies farewell and wandered off to the pool area.

The pool was quite busy, most people being naked. There were several younger women around at the pool, but they had boyfriends or husbands. After an hour or two of relaxing at the pool, I decided to head back to my room and to get an early first night. As I approached my room, I noticed that the ladies I had met earlier were all staying in rooms very close to mine. One of them, Ann, a blonde woman with very large tits waved at me and came over to me, smiling. She was probably over 50 years old but in great shape. She had a large glass of wine in her hand.

I told her that I would probably pour myself a drink too and she followed me into my room. We both stood there in my room, naked, chatting animatedly over our drinks. The lady then said to me, "you do realize that this is a swingers hotel don't you?" Not to look stupid, I said, "of course", but at the time, I had no idea what a swinger was. Then she said, "and are you comfortable with that?" Once again, I naively replied, "of course I am". She replied, "good! She the laid down her drink, walked up close to me and took my cock in both of her hands and began to fondle it. She said to me, "you have a wonderful cock, all of us women could not help but notice it when you came over to our table earlier. We all wanted to get our hands on it there and then and bet amongst each other who would get hold of it first". She said, "It looks like I win" and then started to laugh.

I smiled and nodded back to her, trying to look relaxed and showing that everything was perfectly normal and acceptable. She then went down on her knees, put my cock in her mouth and began to suck it heartily as I stood there with my wine glass in my hand. I was soon rock hard and my pulsating cock when erect is about nine inches long and the purple head looks enormous. The little lady squeezed it and sucked it lovingly.

She then stood up, picked up her drink and told me that she had better get back to the other ladies before they missed her. She told me that her name was Ann. I nodded. She asked me to go with her as the other women would also like to get to know me better. I said that I would go with her, but waited a few minutes for my erection to subside. I then walked across the corridor to the room directly across from me and it was quite full of naked people, drinking and chatting with music playing.

Ann grabbed me by the hand and guided me over to her five friends. They all smiled at me and said it was good to see me again. Ann then grabbed my cock once more and proudly told her friends that she had won the bet, and they all burst into laughter. I stood there smiling, with little Ann firmly gripping my cock in her scrawny hand. One of the other ladies said, "come on Ann, share it" and all of the other ladies said, "yes Ann play fair". The other five ladies then took their turns to grip and squeeze my cock firmly as they chatted animatedly with me.

I tried to act casual and normal, chatting away with them as they groped my cock constantly during the entire conversation. The lady who had first waved me older was called Betty. She was the oldest of the bunch and over sixty years old. Without a hint of a warning, Betty sunk to her knees and stuffed my cock greedily into her mouth and began to suck it. The others carried on chatting with me.

I noticed that Ann was still standing next to me. I put my left arm around her shoulder and grabbed hold of her large left tit and began to squeeze it. She looked up at me and smiled as she sipped on her drink. Her big tit was soft and pillowy and my fingers sunk deep into it as they kneaded her white tit flesh firmly. Betty was still sucking my cock ferociously. No-one seemed to notice or care about what was happening. I realized that I was in an orgy, or at least a potential orgy.

Betty climbed to her feet and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the rest of the group. She took me to one of the other rooms that they had booked which was empty. She then went down on her hands and knees and told me to fuck her doggy style. I knelt behind her and probed my large swollen cock up close to her old shaved pussy. I then started to push my large purple cock head into her pussy. I watched as my fat cock stretched her pussy lips wide apart as it entered into her. Betty groaned as my entire cock shaft filled her tight, aged pussy nice and snugly. I thrust my cock deep into her and soon I was banging her pussy hard in piston fashion. Her long saggy tits drooped down and I reached forward and grabbed them in my hands, pulling on them roughly as I fucked her.

Betty chatted animatedly as I fucked her. She told me that all of the women adored my accent and my cock. She admitted that she and her friends had been totally sex starved for several years and that is the reason that they chose the Rooftop Hotel as the venue, as they knew that "swingers would play". She then said that it was incredible luck that they should meet me on both my and their first day.

She then told me that all of the women, including her, expect me to fuck them all through the week and that none of them had ever seen a cock as big as mine in reality, let alone be fucked by one. She then said that she hoped that I would not let them down. I said that I wouldn't, without exactly realizing what I had promised. Betty was now groaning constantly and quivering as she was experiencing multiple orgasms.

From behind me I heard some giggling and a voice that said, "smile for the camera". The other five women were now in the room and they wear recording the two of us on their cell phones. The youngest woman in the group, a stunning brunette called Eve, knelt down besides Betty and said, "come on Betty, you must share". Eve gripped my cock as it was thrusting into Betty's pussy and she pulled it out and stared at it. She looked at me and laughed as she squeezed my cock hard.

Eve lay on her back, lifted her legs into the air and spread them wide apart, exposing her hairy pussy to me and laughed. I plunged my long swollen cock deep into her pussy and Eve squealed with delight as I thrust it roughly into her. The others stood there with grins on their faces, filming everything on their phones. Over the course of the next hour, I fucked all six of the women, but it was evident that this was only the tip of the ice berg. They asked me if they could have have the spare key to my room, which I reluctantly gave to them.

I went to bed that night exhausted, with a sore and swollen cock. During the course of the night, I realized that old Betty was lying next to me in my bed, gripping my cock tightly as she slept. I was too tired to do anything about it and I let her lie there until morning. The next morning, I was awoken by the sensation of Betty sucking contentedly on my fat cock. I pretended to be asleep and Betty sucked my cock lovingly for about an hour as I lay there motionless.

I was about to stir, when I heard the sound of the other five women entering into my room. They saw Betty sucking my cock and giggled. All of the women lay on my bed with their heads close to my cock, which they passed back and forth to each other, taking turns to suck it. I lay there motionless pretending to be asleep.

They chatted to each other constantly about my cock, how long and thick it was and how they loved it, especially the very large plum like cock head. Ann noted that my cock was so fat that her small hand could only grip half the way around it, demonstrating it to the others. They said that they had wished they had married a man with a cock like mine, and talked about how snug and filling it had felt inside of them. I was flattered. Eve said that she was curious as to how it would feel in her asshole and the other women all laughed and encouraged her to try that today.

Eve said to Betty, "I hope he realizes that he is ours to do as we please with him for the week". Betty nodded and said " yes he does and he is good with that". The ladies laughed and continued to suck my cock. Eve then gripped my cock firmly around the base and then started to shake it violently back and forth and slapping it firmly against her other hand, shouting "wake up sleepy head".

The other women laughed at the sight. I raised myself onto my elbows and watched Eve playfully but firmly slapping my cock about. Eve grinned at me and said, "do you like that?" I nodded. It suddenly dawned on me that I absolutely loved the sensation. Eve laughed and slapped my cock even harder and repeatedly as the other ladies watched grinning.

I told Eve that I loved what she was doing. This was the catalyst for the other five women to begin slapping my cock, laughing as they did so. I lay there in a trance watching my cock flap about wildly as the ladies hands slapped my cock back and forth incessantly. They were now laughing raucously, competing with each other to deliver a firm slap of the hand to my cock. I was in a heightened state of sexual excitement and I suddenly exploded cum over all of the ladies. They shrieked with laughter and Eve said, "Oh my god that shit really turns him on". She then gripped my cock and sunk her fingernails into it and said to me, " I think we were made for each other, I am a complete sadist you realize". The other women erupted into laughter.

So this was the moment that I realized that I was a sexual masochist. This was my niche, my kink, my fetish. I felt like thanking Eve for liberating me, unlocking that part of me that had been skulking away silently inside of me. I had felt my nerve ends tingling like they were on fire, a sexual sensation that I had not experienced since my teens. I wanted more of it. I needed more of it. Eve realized what I was right there and then and she looked me in the eyes and grinned.

That day I drove over to the nude beach at Haulover park. The parking lot was almost full and the beach was crowded. The Chicago ladies were not interested in making the relatively short trip, which pleased me, as I preferred to be alone. Haulover nude beach is basically divided into three sections. The northern most part is heavily populated with gay me. The middle section has most of the activity including food wagons and beach sports and is heavily populated. The southern end is lightly populated and situated next to the clothed beach, divided by a small picket fence. This is where I rested.

I stripped off my clothes and lay down my towel and then walked up to the waters edge. I could feel my long cock swaying gently as I walked. I walked along the waters edge southwards towards the clothed section. I noticed that very close to me were several families in the clothed section close to the dividing fence, all staring at me closely as I meandered along the water line. I noticed several teenage girls all giggling as they watched me pass by. I pretended to ignore them.

Haulover beach does attract some clothed 'gawkers". I walked along the fence line past my towel and up to the small path that runs along the bushes at the top of the beach. This path leads all the way down the beaches and is often full of walkers and joggers passing through. I decided to walk along the path. At intervals there are paths through the bushes that lead to the car park.

As I was walking, a group of about eight fully clothed black girls walked out of one of these paths directly in front of me. They saw me immediately and several of them began to howl with laughter. I was a bit perturbed at first but realized that they were just a bit embarrassed, unaccustomed to seeing naked men publicly. They walked towards me slowly, all staring at my cock and giggling out loud. I could hear them making comments about my cock but I could not make out the nature of the conversation.

Then, to my shock, two or three of them took out their phones and began to take pictures of me. I was a bit offended by this and I told them sarcastically that if they wanted photos then they should have politely asked me first. To my surprise, they took this as an offer and asked if I would pose for some photos. I realized that I had put myself in a hole with my response. I reluctantly agreed to pose with the girls. Each of them wanted to pose individually standing next to me with their arms around me and a big smile on their faces. I posed naked with each of the clothed black girls and they thanked me and went on their way.

I enjoyed my day on the beach and it was a sensational feeling to be unencumbered by clothes. I decided that I would spend as much time on the beach as possible. As I lay there, I began to think about my ladies from Chicago back at the Rooftop, and wondered what they had planned for me that evening. I was very flattered by their attention. They were older than the woman that I would normally be involved with but in a strange way, I found this to be very sexy. Also the fact that they were sex starved from their husbands and they were craving my cock in a major way turned me on. I almost felt an obligation to perform at my best for them. I had never been in an orgy like situation before so the whole episode fascinated me, most of all, the aggressive, sadistic tendencies of Eve.

The sun began to set so I packed up my things and slipped on my t shirt and shorts and left. The drive to and from the hotel was the only time during the entire trip that I was clothed. I entered the rooftop hotel and the ladies were at their usual table, drinking wine. They waved and shouted to me. I told them that I was going to take a shower and would join them shortly.

As I showered, I heard the bathroom door open and in walked Eve. She was obviously naked and she kicked off her flip flops and walked into the shower with me. She came up close, looked me in the eye, gripped my cock in her hands and sunk her sharp nails deep into my fat cock flesh. It was painful but it excited me incredibly. She laughed and said, "I know what your kink is. You enjoy CBT don't you?" At the time, I had no idea what CBT meant, only later finding out that it meant cock and ball torture. I nodded my head naively and Eve laughed out loud, saying she knew it all along, telling me that she was my girl.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Eventful Naked Week

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds