• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Pact: Missing Chapter

The Pact: Missing Chapter

In the shower, Tammy made it quite clear what she really thought of me, as she washed and kissed me repeatedly.

"You are a very special man, Ian. I don't think that you quite realize how much you are loved. At least six people here in this house alone, who want badly to be intimate with you, to pleasure you, kiss you, lick you, touch you, and serve you. How we relate to you is somewhat different in some ways, but that is because we are people, not robots.

"Bacchus and Felix are trying to keep it somewhat cool, you know, as guys, act more the role of friends with benefits, but their lust for you is also tied to a sense of awe and strong personal affection already. It's chemistry in some ways, in the way that some people just automatically like each other or don't. Like it or not, we're in your life to stay and none of us are going to let you go. We want to have this arrangement for the rest of our lives, if we can help it," Tammy explained as she licked and fondled my body from the neck down.

"There is also the matter of getting along with each other. Each person has six different relationships now. I'm glad that it has worked out so far. I hope that it continues to work out as we live together, which seems to be clear that we will. I honestly want that to happen, but I also want everyone here to like it here, not feel mistreated or anything like that," I replied, even as Tammy's mouth continued to service me.

"That is true, but we are happy, and to be frank, you are the linchpin here. You connect us all together, you see. We have a group arrangement that embraces each other, yes, but let's not kid ourselves. Desiree might have started this out with an eye toward having her own lovers just as you have yours, but this is now your harem.

'It's become about you, in no small part because with Des, deep down, everything is about you. Her lovers are your lovers, you see. That woman lives for you and would walk on fire for you, no questions asked. That's how fiercely she loves you. She can't bear to not share every part of her life with you, to consider what is hers to be yours as well. I can see why, too, and why you love her as well," Tammy confided in me, somewhat to my surprise to a certain extent, as she continued to grope me and especially stroked my dick.

"You're sure of this?" I asked her as I now played with her freshly clean ass, even fingering her backdoor for a good while.

"Absolutely. We've caught her disease and now wish to please you most of all. We live to serve you, Ian. We now believe what she does, that you're a rare man, one in seven billion, you see. You're an extraordinary man with a special mission and a rather impressive libido. You need more than a few lovers, you need several. I know that this kind of flattery is embarrassing and new to you, but in this case, it happens to be true," Tammy declared, getting me rather flustered as we dried off with the towel in her very nice washroom.

"That is a little rare, to say the least. I must admit that I'm a little nervous about some things are touchy matters when it comes to things which have dominant and submissive undertones with you, Bacchus, and Felix, because of the racial issues involved," I confessed.

"Honey, trust me, this isn't anything close to slavery, or I certainly wouldn't be part of it, no matter how good a man you are. I'd have to apologize to Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass if I did, and since they're dead, that's rather hard to do. I'm a free woman, born free in America, of both black and white descent. I can give my body to whomever I wish, and I choose to give it to those in this house, especially you. Now, will you please just shut up and fuck me?" Tammy laughed as she bent over the sink and spread herself wide open for my dick.

"Which hole this time?" I asked Tammy as I prepared to invade her.

"Pussy! As tempting as more anal is, I want you to put that baby in me. Knock me up, lover," Tammy urged me as she awaited my entry impatiently.

I was only too pleased to slip my cock back into Tammy's cunt, as resolved as I was to put a bun in her fine oven. It wasn't long before I heard her moans and saw the goose bumps on her flesh, as I went balls deep inside her to fuck her into next week. She started really matching my every stroke with hers, eagerly cooperating with me as I pushed my dick as close to her womb as I could get it. Finally, of course, I bottomed out, which only seemed to excite her even more.

Through the door, I heard some other moans and even grunts, and it wasn't rocket science to figure out that someone else was getting it on as well. I thought that it was about time, since there was no sound reason, other than apparent fascination, for the others to deprive themselves of each other in my absence in favor of listening to or watching me fuck someone.

This combined noise of sexual ecstasy continued for a good while, as I kept thrusting myself into Tammy for the desired effect. She seemed to cum forever, which was hard to imagine unless one witnessed it firsthand. When she was finally done, however, she tightened up on my cock to squeeze out my seed for her pussy, sending it straight to her womb. Then she went limp with exhaustion and I had to actually carry her out of the bathroom and lay her down on a sofa for a moment.

"Thank you ... Sorry ... I didn't mean to get all weak and helpless on you, but cumming like that wore me out," Tammy managed to apologize in phases, while catching her breath.

"It's fine, babe. You did great. It was amazing. Now, rest a bit, okay? I could use a breather myself," I observed, while seeing the source of the moans and grunts before.

Tina was getting a good hard fuck from both ends, with Bacchus in her ass and Felix in her cunt. They certainly weren't showing her any mercy, but she gave as good as she got, from what I could tell, moving her hips perfectly to push back at each of them just right. I was glad that they weren't neglecting her, as much as Des and Tammy got pounded, while Blanca had been DP'd already. Tina clearly delighted in her double whammy, though she motioned for me to come over.

"Let me suck your dick while they fuck me, just like Blanca did," she begged me, not that I could resist.

Before I knew it, I began to stiffen a little from Tina's lips and tongue on my cock and balls. It was further aided by seeing Des bury her face between Blanca's bronze thighs, licking away as if her life depended on it. My Latin lover and my Italian fiancée were very much in the throes of passion and I wasn't about to interrupt that just yet. I could tell that they both needed this and adored each other's bodies, something very pleasing to my point of view, at least.

Finally, however, I was fully hard and had to do something with that stiff cock. Tina winked at me, realizing what was up, as I approached Des and Blanca.

"Stand up and switch places. I want to fuck Blanca from behind, while she eats you out, Des," I ordered them, quite pleased at their rapid compliance with the command.

Pretty soon, I was buried deep in Blanca's snatch and she was just as far inside Des with her tongue. Every thrust I gave Blanca pushed her tongue farther into Des, much to the mutual pleasure of all of us. My ginger nymph certainly seemed to relish having her pussy licked from the inside out by this blonde Mexican babe, who acted as if Des's pussy was the sweetest, most succulent fruit she ever dined on in her life. Then again, she also behaved as if my cock filled a void that would otherwise linger and cause her to ache for it with yearning.

Then I decided to swap places again, telling Blanca, "Okay, as you were before. Time to fuck Des while she devours you."

"As you wish, my love," Blanca answered simply, as she bent over in the opposite direction and offered her pussy and ass to my fiancée.

"My sentiments exactly," Des added, right before I entered her again and pushed her face between Blanca's cheeks.

Des took the hint and began rimming Blanca as well as licking her twat. I rammed my Italian tart repeatedly, if more gently this time because I came so much already and was a little sore again by now. This continued for several more minutes, in which I reveled in the familiar comfort of Des's slit.

Now, however, I decided to pay my debt to Tina, as I saw it, pressing my cock as it dripped with the juices of two other women into her mouth.

"Suck and lick it clean," I instructed her, taking pleasure in my Filipina's enthusiastic response, as she hungrily enveloped me with her mouth.

I then jerked and twitched, spitting out my load onto Tina's tongue, just as Bacchus and Felix promptly exploded inside her. Right then, Blanca and Des read my lips and got into a circle with Tina. Blanca's mouth was on Tina's pussy and ass, while Tina's were on Des's, and Des in turn got busy again with Blanca. It was one of the most erotic daisy chains that I had ever witnessed, all the more so because l loved each of the women involved.

I noticed now that none of the women stank like they hadn't bathed and I realized that they must have showered while I was asleep earlier that morning. Even Tammy had been fairly clean before the shower, just was using the occasion to get fucked again. Speaking of which, she now began licking each of us guys clean while the other ladies continued their circle of lust.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think it's time for a break. My dick is gonna quit on me if I don't let it rest and my stomach is growling from hunger," I announced after the ladies came at last, Des even squirting on Tina's face.

"I quite agree, as delicious as this has been," Blanca asserted, as she licked Des's juices off Tina's chin.

"Pizza anyone?" I suggested.

"Pizza sounds terrific to me. Plenty of good calories to burn, you know how," Bacchus grinned.

"Oh, I definitely do. We just need to rest a bit and pig out first. Anyone up for a movie? If so, what kind?" I suggested.

"How about Paparazzi? I always liked that film. Those bastard get what's coming to them," Felix brought out the Blu-ray disc for the film in question as he proposed it.

"Sounds good to me. We could all do to unwind a bit, don't you think?" I agreed.

"Yes, but how many pizzas and what kind?" Des asked, indicating a bit of hunger herself.

"How about 4 pizzas, just to be careful and give us some leftovers for later?" Tina inquired.

"Fine with me. I have a coupon for 4 pizzas with 3 toppings each. It expires tomorrow, so needs to be used. I want Canadian bacon, green peppers, and mushrooms. Any other suggestions?" I presented my coupon to the rest of them.

"Bacchus and I love olives, right, baby? Felix adores onions, which I also enjoy. It's part of the fun of our relationship. It will be interesting to see how we work that out with the rest of you, but I know that we will. So, can we olives and onions, and what else, guys?" Tammy indicated that she was torn over the meat.

"Sausage," Bacchus answered.

"Exactly, sausage," Felix smiled at the double meaning, which made Tammy giggle in response.

"Tina and I want some extra cheese, plus pepperoni and banana peppers, right?" Blanca requested.

"Okay, 3 orders down, 1 to go. Des should pick the final one, though we'll no doubt share," I declared.

"Pepperoni, sausage, and Canadian bacon. Yes, lots of meat. I want mine loaded with meat, though I definitely won't eat an entire pizza by myself. That's the other reason for 3 different meats, because I know that you guys will want some of my pie," Des deliberately turned the pizza order into something very risqué.

"See what a lucky man I am? We're all lucky men, in fact. Very fortunate for all of us, these women of ours," I remarked.

"Very much so," Bacchus concurred, while Felix nodded.

"Yeah, well, the feeling's mutual," Des replied.

"Damn straight, sister!" Tammy exclaimed, smacking Des on the ass.

"Oh, kinky! But so true," Tina laughed.

"You bet your sweet ass it is," Blanca chuckled as I dialed the numbers.

The way that the girls were acting, pizza and a movie would only whet their appetite, and that was just fine with me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Pact: Missing Chapter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds