• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot Wife, Hot Friend

Hot Wife, Hot Friend

12

It was a hot summer's evening and the last of the guests had left. My wife and her best friend, who was staying the night, were upstairs getting the kids to bed while I cleared the debris of the party away in the garden, cleaned up the barbecue and set the dishwasher off in the kitchen.

It was still pretty muggy even though it was nearly 8pm so I had removed my tee shirt, leaving me just wearing some low-slung surfer's shorts. It had been a strange party; both my wife and her friend had been giving me knowing looks and a couple of times during the day I had caught them whispering conspiratorially. Also, had they both been unusually enthusiastic in plying me with drinks? Certainly, I was feeling slightly drunk, and it had taken me longer than it should to figure out stacking the spare plastic chairs in the shed.

On top of that, a little earlier I had made a hideous drink affected mistake with her friend. Not that it was completely my fault. They are like two peas in a pod; the words shapely, petite and brunette could be used for either of them. It did not help that they had been wearing almost identical little blue cotton sun dresses.

In my slightly intoxicated state, I thought I had followed my wife into the utility room, as I went to grab some more beers for the guests. As I entered the room, she was bent over the edge of our chest freezer trying to reach for something, probably ice cream. Being that she is not too tall and whatever she was getting was apparently in the bottom, she was on tiptoes and her short dress was barely covering her shapely arse.

No one else was around so I slid my hands up her legs, pushing the dress right up her back. She was wearing a tiny thong as usual, but not one I had seen before. That was not unusual, as she often liked to surprise me by wearing new lingerie.

She usually liked to tell me about it when I was not in a position to act on it. It was the anticipation of making me wait; knowing I desperately wanted to rip her clothes off and see the new underwear on her hot body. It turned her on to whisper sexy secrets in a public place when I could do nothing about it.

Like the time when we had just sat down in the church at a wedding, she was wearing a short dress and told me she had no knickers on. At our own wedding she wore stockings and suspenders for the first time and chose to whisper that fact in my ear as we were about to exchange our vows.

I pressed my awakened hardness against her bum where the tiny thong disappeared between her pert cheeks and as she stood, I whispered in her ear "Can you tell how I feel about the new knickers?"

Then suddenly the shocking realisation hit me through my drunkenness that this was not my wife. The scent was slightly wrong, the hairstyle not quite the same, and she was slightly shorter than my wife was. I leapt backwards letting her dress drop back into place, already pleading my profuse apologies and telling her how I had mistaken her for my wife.

In my embarrassment and state of shock, I hardly noticed her amusement as she jokingly said she forgave me and that she understood it was an honest mistake. At the time I was only aware of the massive relief I felt that she had not been upset or offended. Only now, as I reflected on it while clearing the garden did I recall that she said the strangest thing as she straightened herself out; that my wife was a lucky girl.

Still mildly drunk, I surveyed the garden to make sure I had not missed anything and then locked up the back doors. I was slightly miffed at how long it had taken me, as the ladies had not reappeared to help me but instead had taken an extreme amount of time doing something else.

No way did I believe it had taken them all that time just to get the kids to bed. More likely, they were doing their usual favourite thing of going though my wife's walk-in wardrobe full of clothes and trying her outfits on. When she did this on her own, I would sometimes sit on our bed and enjoy the view as she tried on different outfits. The mirrors along one whole wall certainly gave me a full view from all angles.

She knew it gave me a serious hard on, but liked to pretend that I was genuinely interested in fashion. For her she genuinely found clothes interesting and would have done this even if I were not there, but with me as a spectator she had the added enjoyment of knowing I was ogling her and watching her repeatedly slip off slinky numbers and then stand there in skimpy underwear as she selected other outfits to try on.

Inevitably, at some point we would drop the pretence and find ourselves naked and entwined on the bed. Of course, when they were both in our bedroom trying on clothes I was not allowed in. Instead, I was left outside feeling desperately curious to see what it looked like with them both trying on stuff.

I had always fancied her friend, not that I ever admitted that to my teasing wife when she asked, I knew better than that. My wife was seriously hot, but that did not mean I did not appreciate that her friend was equally hot.

I definitely have a thing for petite brunettes, so it was hardly surprising that I fancied her. In fact, they looked so similar that they were often mistaken for sisters. I had fantasized about seeing her friend with her kit off more than a few times. When they were in there trying on outfits, it seemed inevitable that at certain points they would both be stood in their underwear. I liked to imagine that they could appreciate this the way I would have, but guessed that for them it was purely about the clothes; even so, I would have loved a peek.

An idea formed in my mind; I grabbed a nearly finished beer bottle in the kitchen and went upstairs, accentuating my drunkenness. If I barged in our bedroom and immediately passed out on the bed, was it possible that they might go back to what they were doing, giving me the chance to watch? If not they were likely to cover themselves and scream at me to get out of the room.

Fuck it, I thought, I was going to go for it. There was still enough alcohol in me to give me some confidence; no way would I have tried otherwise. I stumbled into the room, veered one way then the other before contriving to fall backwards onto the bed and pass out spread eagled on my back.

It all happened so suddenly that the girls had not even had time to shriek, but neither had I had time to take a look at them. For this to work it had to appear authentic and if I had been looking too hard at them it might have spoilt the impression that I was too drunk to have even registered them before passing out.

As I lay there with my eyes shut, I felt my wife grab the bottle from my hand before its contents could spill. I sensed they were both stood looking at me. My wife's friend said "Well that idea isn't going to work now; we must have overdone the booze".

My wife replied, "Damn, I could have sworn he wasn't looking too drunk before we got the kids out of the way. Well we will just have to amuse ourselves, like we usually do".

Her friend giggled and said in a husky voice "Well I'm not complaining, we still enjoyed putting this stuff on, even if the prince can't come to the ball". My mind was racing; what were they talking about. Trying to figure out the meaning of their words was having a sobering effect on my mind.

God how I wished I could see what they were wearing, after those comments. Was I getting the wrong end of the stick or was something sexual going on with them, and even more importantly had they been planning something for me? Now that I had started this act, I did not think I could just stop pretending, just like that. Anyway, my original plan seemed to make even more sense if there really was something going on between them. But how could I have been with my wife for so long and never had even a hint that she might fancy girls.

I could hear the unmistakeable sound of passionate kissing. Jesus there really was something going on between them. I took a chance and peeked with one eye. Sure enough, they were stood in front of the large mirrors, locked in a sexy embrace. They stood at an angle so that I could see more of my wife from behind and her friend from the front.

Both were dressed in clingy tight frocks and high heels. The dresses were ones my wife usually wore to go clubbing, showing lots of cleavage and barely covering her bum. The dress was so short that my wife's stocking tops and suspenders were in plain view. I watched her friend's hands slide up her legs to where the hem only just stretched to cover my wife's shapely arse. She pushed up the hem until it became clear she had no knickers on.

My wife had also pushed her friend's dress up and they were both fondling each other's shapely bum as they continued to kiss passionately. Her friend appeared to be wearing one of my wife's black see though thongs and was wearing hold up stockings. Through the almost sheer piece of nylon over her pussy, she appeared to be completely shaven like my wife.

After a few moments of this, they broke off and I had to close my eyes again. They were obviously looking my way again, as I heard her friend's voice closer now "He does look good enough to eat too. Look at his abs; they must do a lot of sit-ups at his boxing club.

Do you think I could get away with touching him?"

"Go for it" my wife, replied, "He won't wake for anything by the looks of him".

I felt the bed shift as her friend climbed onto it, then ever so slowly, I felt her lay her hand flat on my stomach then ever so slowly starting to caress it. Her hand moved lower and rested on the distinct vee shape of my abdomen, where my crotch disappeared into my low-slung shorts. I could feel her hand brush the top edge of my shorts.

"Can I take a look?" she said. My wife's voice came huskily from the foot of the bed as she whispered, "I want you to". Her voice sounded like it did whenever she was very turned on. Clearly watching her friend touching her husband was something she found extremely arousing.

I felt her friend's hand slip under the waistband of my shorts and slide down until her finger tips reached my semi hard cock. As her fingers made contact with the bare flesh of my shaft, it twitched. Her hand stopped suddenly and she gasped, but when she got no further response, she clearly took it as a sign of my body responding to her touch unconsciously.

Slowly her small fingers enclosed my shaft and gently applied pressure. I felt the blood pounding along my veins and knew she would feel my cock pulsing in her hand. "It lives, my-my, he is big and hard" she said.

"I'm not surprised" my wife replied, "he gets hard at the drop of a hat"

"I know," said her friend, "I felt that at the freezer this afternoon"

As my erection grew in her hand, it was getting harder for her to move her hand in the constricting space. Her hand withdrew. "Can we get these off?" she asked. I didn't hear my wife reply but suddenly I felt four hands manoeuvring me as they pulled my shorts off my hips and past my now full erection.

Then there was silence, I could sense them just looking at my naked form. I felt the bed shift as my wife climbed onto the other side facing her friend across me. "I want to see you kiss it," my wife whispered hoarsely. I felt the bed move slightly as her friend adjusted her weight slightly, then I twitched again when I felt her lips ever so lightly touch down halfway along my shaft. Gently she kissed me over and over again all over my cock and balls and the insides of the tops of my legs and across my pubic area.

By now, my cock was rock hard and throbbing. Being stark naked, vulnerable and completely at the mercy of these dressed up women felt incredibly exciting. I was their unconscious plaything.

"Now lick him," my wife said, her voice sounding throaty with her obvious arousal. The lips were replaced with a tongue, as her friend proceeded to lick everywhere she had just kissed.

Suddenly she stopped and I could hear her giggling. I felt her sit up again. "I've got a hair in my teeth" she sniggered. "I can see why you got me into being shaven"

My wife replied, "If I hadn't been shaven we might never have got together."

Her friend replied, "Before I saw you in the swimming pool changing rooms for the first time I wouldn't have believed I could find another girl attractive. You were shaven and your whole body looked so hot. After that, all I could think about was how you looked.

It was such a shock, as I didn't think normal women shaved themselves. The more I thought about it, the more it turned me on. That night was the first time I had ever played with my pussy thinking about a girl. After that I took up your every invite to go swimming, and every time I saw you naked I felt such a strong urge to reach over and touch you."

My wife replied, "I was very aware of your eyes on me in the changing rooms. It excited me that you were looking, and could see I was shaven. I took extra long to dress so I could make the moment last. Even then; nothing might have come of it, if you hadn't asked me about it."

"Well" her friend replied, "I only managed it once we'd had a few drinks on that night out. I tried to sound all matter of fact, but gave myself away when my voice went all high pitched. You shocked me just telling me to try it, without a hint of the embarrassment I was feeling. You happily told me how sexy it felt, and that you loved when other women watched you in the changing rooms. Then when you offered to help me to do it; I was the most terrified I have ever been in my whole life, but despite that, I knew, that I wanted it to happen.

"I had already decided I wanted to make love to you" my wife said, "and when I saw your interest in the changing rooms I knew you fancied me too. When the time came for me to help you shave, we both knew that it would lead to more. You were already so wet when I started and every chance I got I made sure I brushed my hand against your clit. God you make me feel so horny, come here".

I risked opening an eye and saw that for the moment they were not paying me any attention. They were both knelt upright and reaching across me to fondle and snog each other. As their tongues played forcefully in each other's open mouths they had each lowered a hand to the other's crotch. My wife's hand had slid inside the tiny scrap of fabric on her friend's crotch and she was gently rubbing her shaven pussy. All the while, her friend was rubbing my wife's bare pussy before curling a finger inside her. "I love the feel of your shaven pussy," her friend whispered into her open mouth.

"Same goes" my wife replied, "how about we shave him too? I still want to see you two fucking each other. You can't imagine how much that would turn me on"

"I don't need to be asked twice, I fancied your hubby like crazy long before I discovered my attraction for you. Never mind how fit he was; I knew he was giving you such a satisfying love life, while my out of shape hubby could barely manage it.

If you hadn't been such a good friend to me, I probably would have made a pass at him. I certainly got lots of opportunities after my divorce. Every time I had something that needed fixing, you sent him round. I had to get some sexual satisfaction by wearing revealing clothes and then playing with my pussy after he had gone. That time I told you about when I was on all fours pretending to search for something wearing a short dress with my legs apart. He didn't make any moves on me because he is so loyal to you, although he didn't stop watching me the whole time either. Now here I am with my fingers wrapped around his beautiful cock while you watch".

I listened to them kiss passionately again, and then my wife got off the bed and disappeared into the en-suite. She quickly returned and I felt her get back on the bed. I heard the shaving foam being squirted and then they both started lathering up all around my cock. My wife expertly drew the razor across my skin while her friend held my shaft and wiped a warm damp flannel over each spot that had been shaved. It was massively arousing as she worked her way carefully over my scrotum while her friend gently stroked my shaft.

Once complete they lathered again and re did a few bits. Then her friend lovingly wiped off the last of the foam leaving my completely hairless crotch totally visible for the first time in my adult life.

"That's better, now we are all equals," my wife said

"Aren't you worried what he will say when he sees it?" said her friend.

"No" replied my wife "equal rights; it was him who originally wanted me shaven, and now I want him shaven. And, oh my, doesn't he look big, with the hair gone. He has such a beautiful penis, I've always loved how streamlined and symmetrical he is down there. God I want to see it oiled up. Hold on".

With that, she must have taken the shaving things into the en-suite and come back with some baby oil. Then I felt the oil poured onto my belly before each of them placed a hand in it and started swirling it around my balls and cock and across the now bare skin of my abdomen. Slowly they started to pick up speed and were rub my oily shaft harder. Almost without volition my hips started to come off the bed as I pushed myself up into whichever hand was sliding down my cock at that moment.

I couldn't pretend to be out of it any longer. Slowly I pretended to wake up then opened my eyes. I needed to say something "What on earth?" I said.

"Oh hello, you're with us then. What's it look like my gorgeous husband? Did you have a nice dream? I bet it wasn't as good as this. All those times I asked you if you fancied my best friend and you said no, because you thought I would be upset or jealous. But the truth was I wanted you to say yes, so I could tell you how I did too. Whenever I asked, you if you fantasized about threesomes you thought you had to say no, but the whole time I had hoped you would say yes. I know all this might be a shock to you my gorgeous hubby, but isn't it a nice one."

I nodded.

"Oh and you will notice we have shaved you too. We thought it only fair seeing, as we are both shaven. On that note, as we have you buck-naked and shaven I suppose it's only fair that we return the favour, and let you see us?

I nodded again.

Well we have all the time in the world for that, first I really want to see my naked hubby come in my best friend's hand while we sit here fully dressed. Would you do that for us?"

Another nod.

Her friend had already taken me in her hand and started stroking my rigid length. As she leant down her cleavage was almost spilling out of her dress, and kneeling with her legs apart the sight of my wife's knickers almost totally disappearing into her moist pussy was enough to give me more inspiration than I needed.

As I started to piston myself into her hand, my wife caressed my belly and hips with one hand while she slid a hand underneath and fingered my arse. Gently she worked an oily finger inside, so that as my hips lowered from each thrust into her friend's hands her finger was going deeper inside me. With her, other hand she was now touching her oily pussy and slipping a finger into herself.

The straps on her dress gradually fell off her shoulders and her very erect nipples started to peek over the top. Her bra was one of those quarter cup types that barely covered any of her full breasts, leaving her nipples fully exposed. The sight of both girls and what they were doing to me was enough to blow my mind and sure enough, it didn't take too long.

I groaned as I started to feel the rising wave of pleasure flowing though my whole rotating groin and into my super sensitive shaft. With every thrust into her friend's hands, I sank back onto my wife's probing finger. With each movement, she pushed deeper until she had her whole finger inside me. The feeling of pushing into a tight oily hand whilst impaled on a stiff finger was unbelievably arousing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot Wife, Hot Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds