• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

12

Last summer my sister came to stay with my family for a week. We had not seen them since they moved abroad the year before for the sake of my brother in law's career. Thankfully, the killjoy had not come with them, as he could not (or would not) take the time off work. It made me sad as we had always been a close family, and now we all lived so far apart.

One particular hot summer evening, after the kids had all been put to bed my wife, me and my sister had settled down to watch the TV. After a while, the programme was losing my attention, and it occurred to me that my sister, next to me on the sofa, had been unusually quiet for the last ten minutes. I glanced at her and noticed that her face was quite red, she caught me looking and gave me an awkward embarrassed look like she had been caught doing something she shouldn't. I gave her a quizzical look, wondering what was going on, but she shook her head as if it was nothing. I frowned in my confusion and whispered, "Are you ok?" She relented and shrugged apologetically and directed my eyes to where she had been looking.

Suddenly it made some sense. My wife was on all fours picking up the kid's scattered play things with her back to us, seemingly oblivious to the fact that at that angle her tiny denim skirt was covering nothing at all. Not only that, but she had skimpy translucent G-string knickers on that left nothing to the imagination. Everything was so clear that it was even apparent to my sister that my wife was completely shaven. The band of fabric was so narrow that there was more bare skin either side than there was flimsy nylon over her crotch. As she moved about, picking bits of jigsaw up, the tightly stretched piece of fabric was slowly riding up into her pussy. The little fabric that should have covered some of her modesty was so transparent that we had a clear image of her neat pink labia squashed against the gauzy fabric. I almost forgot the situation, I was so engrossed.

I reflected on my sister's reaction and it occurred to me that she should not be too embarrassed; it was not her fault after all. Then it hit me, that was not it; she was embarrassed because I had caught her silently watching my wife for God knows how long, and had seen the affect it was having on her. I looked back at her; I am not much of an actor and the look of dawning realisation on my face was obvious. The idea of my sister being turned on looking at my wife was strangely arousing. I did not know what to say to her, and knowing I could not say anything aloud without embarrassing my wife, I just gave an awkward shrug and whispered "sorry". My sister seemed to relax slightly at my reaction, then gave me a naughty looking smile, and whispered, "It's ok, I was enjoying the view and she is very attractive". Now that really threw me for a loop, and set my mind racing.

For as long as I could remember, I had thought something about my sister was not quite normal. When I was 20 and she was 18, she took quite an interest when I met my first proper girlfriend. She asked me many personal questions about what we did together. As she had not had a boyfriend, yet I initially assumed she was just inquisitive about what happened. We had always been close and shared many secrets. Even so, I was not fully prepared for sharing these types of matters. Eventually my sister's frankness and pleading relaxed my guard. On one occasion, she was getting me to tell her how my girlfriend had her hand inside my pants stroking my cock while I in turn had got my hand inside her knickers and fingered her. Secretly I was getting a bit turned on as I told my sister about it. In my innocence it hadn't occurred to me that my sister might be finding this conversation equally arousing. She even asked me what my girlfriend's knickers were like, and how her pussy felt. Then she had shocked me by telling me in detail what she liked to do to herself with her fingers. At the time, I thought she meant it as advice on how to improve my technique for my girlfriend. However, I was left reeling with such specific knowledge of my sister's sexual feelings, and to go with it I had a mental picture of what she did about them.

Shortly after that conversation, I locked myself in the bathroom and feverishly masturbated to the mental image of my sister playing with herself. That had been the beginning of my very secret, and I thought, sordid fixation over my sister; one that I knew I could never tell another living soul. Through the next couple of years, she would secretly ask me questions about my sex life or even volunteer information about hers. Weirdly, I started to feel torn; I enjoyed hearing my sister's sexual fantasies and activities and talking about mine, but due to the shame of my secret fixation on her, I found it increasingly difficult to have these conversations. I was afraid I would give my secret away so started to tell her less and even discourage her from telling me about hers.

Eventually we had an argument; she started crying saying that we used to be so close but were now drifting apart. I got angry and shouted something about it was not normal for sisters and brothers to talk about this sort of thing, and why did she even want to tell her own brother this stuff. She ran off crying and we never had one of those conversations again. In later years I often noticed her eyeing up girls I brought home but just told myself she was a protective sister looking out for her brother, even though I was the eldest. In recent years, I had occasionally noticed her watching my wife. The fact that my wife often wore provocative clothing led me to tell myself that my sister was probably just taking an interest in a judgemental fashion as women often do, although she seemed to dress in much the same way herself. Now all this took on a different perspective.

As we both looked back at my petite wife's exposed bum, the thought did cross my mind as to how my wife could not be aware of the show she was giving us. Was she really so engrossed in clearing up the lounge? If my sister had not been there, I would have been on my knees behind her in an instant. Instead, we both had to endure the increasing discomfort of our embarrassing knowledge and my ever-tightening trousers. I glanced sideways at my sister, but she was avidly looking at my wife again. I chanced a proper look at her and noticed her erect nipples clearly defined through her tight tee shirt. It was a hot summer's day and she appeared to have no bra on. She looked sidelong at me and caught me eyeing her up. I blushed profusely at being caught eyeing up my own sister. Her reaction surprisingly, was to look me up and down in return.

In the hot summer evening, I had no shirt on at all which made it difficult to disguise the state of my tightening trousers. She seemed to take her time looking at my waist where my low-slung combats revealed the branded waistband of my designer briefs. Due to the ever-tightening situation, I had to shift slightly as I tried to reposition them to allow for my now rigid cock. My sister seemed to take this in for a few moments before returning her stare to my wife's sexy rear view.

At this point, my wife stood up and faced us. Her tight cut off vest was pretty thin too, and we both could see her distinctly erect nipples. Clearly, she was not wearing a bra either. At only 5 foot 1, my brunette wife was petite, but with naturally pert DD breasts, she was enough to get anyone's attention. If she wore anything less than a conservative bra, she looked unbelievably sexy. Now wearing none at all, she looked so hot I swear I twitched with arousal. If the state of her nipples was not enough to signal that she was also feeling aroused, then the look on her face certainly gave it away.

"Now you two, you both seem to be enjoying the show. If you want to see more, then you are going to have to show me something too. You two both look like you need to get more comfortable in this heat. Why not loosen those clothes a little and I'll give you a little more."

For a moment, both of us stared in shock at my wife. My sister then looked at me to see my intentions, a questioning eyebrow raised high, but a glint in her eye and a cheeky smile that said something else altogether. She then very clearly directed her gaze down my bare chest and abdomen and rested on my crotch, before returning to look into my eyes. I could not believe my sister was openly eyeing me up in front of my own wife. The very notion was both shocking and yet extremely exciting. Not that I had never eyed up my sister, but I had always taken care not to be caught by either her or more importantly my wife. It would be bad enough getting caught looking at other girls, but at least that was natural. However it would have been very hard to explain if she had caught me looking at my own sister's shapely body.

At only a couple of inches taller than my wife, she was also on the petite side, and likewise was a fit looking brunette with a firm sporty body. Only that morning I got a voyeuristic opportunity while my sister was busy helping my niece with her breakfast. I was sat in the TV area of our open plan living room and chanced to look toward our kitchen area. With the kitchen window behind her, my sister's thin cotton pyjamas let a lot of light though, so that I could see the silhouetted shape of her naked body beneath. From my side view I could clearly make out the shape of her breasts and as she turned away from me her pert bum. Luckily, at that moment, everyone else was busy and my wife was in the shower so I had taken the time to savour the view.

Now it occurred to me that maybe my sister had been more self-aware that morning than I realised at the time. For a start, she had clearly not had anything on under her pyjamas, and she must have been aware that they were quite thin material when she chose to pack them for a week's stay at her brother's house. That said to me that maybe she enjoyed a bit of exhibitionism in her brother's presence.

That helped me come to a decision, I smiled back at my sister and slowly undid my button fly and then gradually opened my trousers to bare my straining white cotton briefs with the shape of my erect shaft clearly defined against the fabric. My sister's eyes were again staring at my crotch, a hungry look on her face. She was wearing some low-slung hipster jeans. She ran her hands over her hips before they met at the top button. With the release of two small buttons, her jeans were opened and some skimpy pale pink knickers were revealed.

"Stop there, that's enough for now." My wife instructed. She stood in front of us, her breasts straining the thin vest, her skinny midriff bare and her tiny skirt slung so low that the sides of her tiny thong showed above the waistband on her lithe hips. She eased the top button undone and slowly slid the skirt down her shapely legs onto the floor. Then as we sat transfixed, she slowly ran her fingers over her knickers and caressed herself through them. Slowly she rubbed her finger up and down her covered but visible pussy. She stepped closer as she did so, until she had one leg in between each of ours. She sat astride our now joined knees and simultaneously slid a hand up each of our thighs. She then leant over and started passionately kissing my sister who returned the kiss with equal passion.

I watched transfixed as my nubile wife and sister worked their tongues inside each other's mouth. Meanwhile my wife slid a hand downwards over my sister's tight top, over her clearly defined breasts and toward her open jeans. She reached my sister's crotch and slid her fingers inside her jeans and over the surface of her gauzy knickers. My sister opened her legs wider and slightly raised her hips, making herself more accessible. My wife grasped the flimsy waistband from the top and pulled it outward exposing a narrow strip of brown hair and the hint of pink flesh below it. Clearly, my sister had a preference for a Brazilian. I watched my wife's delicate fingers gently slide inside the tight confines of my sister's skimpy knickers. My sister let out a little moan as she felt her own sister-in-law's finger tips come into contact with her bare pussy flesh. My wife stroked and caressed my sister's most intimate place, while her own brother looked on.

After a few moments of this sexy kiss, she broke off, removed her hand and then leant toward me and we kissed passionately while she moved a slender hand down my bare chest and rested it on the stretched white cotton encasing my straining rigid shaft. Our tongues were deep inside each other's mouth as she lightly ran her fingernails along my throbbing member through the thin cotton. Then she slowly moved her hand inside the waistband of my pants where she wrapped her fingers around my throbbing cock and gently brought it out into the open, pushing the fabric of my pants below my balls.

If that was not arousing enough, being watched by my sister was something else. She was watching us intensely, taking in the whole scene. I could see her staring at my erect shaft now that it was in the open and being lovingly stroked by my wife. I think she was interested to see what my cock looked like. I know I had always been fascinated with how she would look entirely naked. Now she was not only getting to see my naked cock, but it was rigid and being gently stroked by my sexy wife. She still was astride of both of us looking hot in her tiny see through thong and tight top. My sister and I were clearly having the same ideas as we both started to slide a hand up the leg that was between our own, towards her scanty knickers. She however had other ideas and slapped our hands away.

"Oh no you don't, naughty siblings, first I give you a show. But while I play with myself I want to see you two touching each other." I looked over at my sister concerned at what her reaction might be. I did not quite know what I wanted to happen and was worried at how she might receive these ideas. My wife had always said she fantasised about seeing me with another woman's hands on my cock. I had always thought she was saying it in jest, or to test my loyalty, but even if I had thought she meant it, I never imagined she would want it to be with my sister. As I took in the sight of my sister with her erect nipples straining her thin tee shirt and her skimpy knickers and jeans pushed low at the front and below her hips, I could not imagine anything I would rather be doing.

Almost as if to seal the deal, my wife said, "If you don't do it for me, you won't get your show". My sister looked at me intensely like a young girl desperate to be asked to dance. What the hell I thought, we were already sat next to each other half-naked with my erection exposed and her in some very skimpy knickers and a tiny tee shirt, with my half-naked wife sitting astride our knees. I started to push my trousers off completely and with that she wriggled her jeans down her legs and off too. Then I looked into her eyes, with a deep breath reached out, and placed the palm of my hand on her bare midriff. With my first touch she quivered, her face flushed even more and she let out a sexy little sigh. I could feel the muscles quivering under my hand where I held it against her bare midriff. I slid my hand slowly down her smooth belly and pushed my fingers inside her flimsy thong. She looked massively turned on as she felt me move over her neatly trimmed mound before touching her wet opening for the first time. The first touch of her naked pussy was electric for both of us. As I slid a finger lightly down and stroked it over her already firm clit, she first gasped, then as I gently worked one finger down to and then along her damp labia she gave out a wonderfully sexy moan.

She then reached over and grasped my shaft with her hand. Feeling my sister's slim fingers enclosing my throbbing cock was incredibly sexy. We both took our time to gently feel the other. Very slowly, we started to stimulate each other. For a moment, I was lost in the strange feeling of being gripped by my own sister, while I fingered her moist pussy. The feeling of her small hand as she caressed my sensitive cock made me feel incredibly turned on. By the look of her flushed face and the feeling of her moistening pussy she was equally aroused.

We were then torn away from our mutual lust as my wife stood back to slide her tiny thong down her legs and then resumed her position astride our now bare legs. Slowly she worked both her hands down her own belly and just as mine had to my sister, her finger gently parted the lips of her shaven pussy and proceeded to rub her clit and labia as we looked on.

I resumed my own hand movements inside my sister's knickers, gently mirroring what my wife was doing to herself, as my sister slowly stroked the length of my pulsing cock. My wife had an incredibly lustful look on her face as she raised her hands to grip the bottom edge of her tight vest top and then proceeded to pull it up and off exposing her firm upward tilted breasts. My now completely naked wife still astride our bare legs returned her hand to her smooth shaven pussy and as she continued stroking, she was rotating her hips in a very sexy way.

So there we were; my hand inside my sister's knickers; working my fingers over the moist folds of her pussy, while she in turn stroked my throbbing cock and my stark naked wife sat astride our legs clearly aroused by the sight. We spent a few more minutes becoming increasingly turned on as we all drank in the sight of what we were doing, my sister and wife giving each other and me lust filled looks. My sister then took her hand from me and pulled my wife until she was completely astride her lap. I watched as they shared an incredibly sexy kiss. As they were locked with their tongues in each other's mouth, my sister ran her fingers over my wife's naked body, stroking her tight bum and then reaching around to rub her bare pussy from behind.

Meanwhile my wife rubbed at my sister's slightly smaller but beautifully perky breasts through her tee shirt, before pulling it up and off her. She too had beautifully pointy breasts with her nipples looking extremely hard and erect. My wife leant down so that their beautiful breasts mashed together. As both girls kissed and caressed each other, I stood up and slid my pants completely off.

Not sure what to do while they were occupied with each other, I knelt sideways on the sofa so I was facing them with my erection bobbing near their faces. They both turned and my wife opened her mouth and ran her tongue down the side of my pulsing shaft. My sister then ran her tongue down the other side. They alternated this a few times before my sister decided to up the ante and took me fully in her mouth. She stared deeply into my eyes as she slowly took me into her warm mouth. She knelt up to get a more comfortable position.

My wife moved behind her and slowly slid her tiny thong down her legs and off. With her knickers removed, my sister then parted her legs as much as she could on the sofa and looked over her shoulder to watch as my wife lowered her face to eat my sister's pussy from behind. As I looked along my sister's naked back from where she was sucking me off I could see my beautiful wife's head working on her from behind. Before long, my sister was taking me deep into her mouth and occasionally taking it out so she could run her tongue along the sensitive underside.

As my wife's tongue had an increasing effect on her pussy, my sister's movements started to become increasingly erratic until she was finding it hard to keep me in her mouth as her hips gyrated uncontrollably around my wife's busy head. My sister's movements became frantic and she was groaning and whimpering as she started to orgasm wildly. Her body was shuddering and my wife did not relent even as my sister tried to pull away from her mouth as her pussy became too sensitive. Gradually her loud groans subsided into whimpering. She raised her flushed face to look at mine, my cock in her hand. She licked it and then said, "I need this inside me, big brother".

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Forbidden Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds