• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Up North Ch. 08

Up North Ch. 08

123

Jim's story continues as he encounters love and loss with the support of his family and friends. I hope you'll take the time to get to know Jim and his adventures - thanks for reading; and please vote, I appreciate your feedback.

***** ***** *****

I stayed very busy for the remainder of the week convalescing, spending my time reading, studying and attempting to solve the engineering problems posed in my books. Most of the time I could readily solve the problem, but there were exceptions. I'm not the smartest guy in the room but I am more than smart enough if I do all the work - reading, studying and working as many problems as I can stand; doing it this way has consistently yielded good results ... but I have to do the work.

Although not completely healed, I went back to school the following Monday. My professors were all very helpful and took extra time with me after class to be sure I was up to date. Thanks to my long standing work ethic I was in good shape except for one problem that had me stumped. The challenge was to compute the compaction requirements for an approach ramp to a highway bridge using local materials. I ran the numbers over and over without getting near the solution provided in the teachers guide.

When I had the opportunity to talk with Professor Sullivan he was impressed that I was working the problem and laughed out loud when I expressed my frustration. "Jim, the text book soil table is in error and since we don't do that problem in class I didn't worry about it, I should have told everybody when class started to ignore that damn table."

"Here's what you need to do, go the Main Library and get Barrett's Soil Reference for the United States and copy the four pages for the Dakotas. The book is available at the Reference Table; ask the librarian on duty to make the copies for you and charge it to me. Then just tuck the copies in your book for future reference - otherwise you've done the problem perfectly."

"Thanks Professor, that problem was driving me nuts ..."

"Jim, you're going to make a first class civil engineer - keep up the good work." He stood and shook my hand saying, "You have any other problems, feel free to come to me anytime."

"Thank you again Sir," I said and headed out to the Main Library. It was a nice walk across campus this cool early fall afternoon. Arriving at the library I made my way across the building to the Reference Desk where a very nice looking girl sat busily sorting through papers and books. I stood quietly waiting for her to look up noticing the light spray of freckles across her nose and a flash of bright blue eyes a little hidden behind her serious student glasses - I thought the parts I could see were very nice. Not movie star pretty but the kind of pretty that looks good at 20 and will still look good at 60, very nice.

After a moment she looked up at me and smiled, "Hello again, how are you feeling?"

"I'm doing much better Ma'am; look I don't mean to be rude, you look familiar but I somehow I don't remember where we ..."

She laughed a very nice soft laugh and said, "The last time we talked you were in the hospital ..."

"... Oh shit, ah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that ... you're the girl from the Business Office, you were wearing jeans, right?"

She smiled a very nice smile and said, "Well, at least you remember part of me."

"Ok, I'm more sorry, aaah ..."

She laughed with her hand over her mouth and then said, "Easy does it Mister, you're doing fine - I just caught you off guard. What can I do for you?"

After a moment I fished out my notes and asked for Barrett's Soil Reference for the United States, specifically the four pages for the Dakotas, "Professor Sullivan said to have the copy cost charged to his account, please."

"Wow, you must be special," she said.

"Why do you say that," I asked.

"Professor Sullivan is really tight, I'd say he was cheap but that would be mean," she said.

I laughed saying, "Well he was nice to me ... how about you?"

She leaned back showing me her lean upper body and a very nice pair of tits, nice and full but not too large ... a big mouthful with enough left over to caress I thought, "So Mr. Braun, what are you asking?"

I smiled and said in the nicest voice I could muster, "If you're not otherwise engaged or obligated, I would like to buy your dinner, if you have time."

She turned and found the book, smiled at me and walked behind the stacks. As she walked away I could see that her bottom was very shapely in snug shorts and her legs were equally attractive. I heard a copy machine grind out the requested copies; she returned handing me the copies as she put the book back.

"If we assume that I am not otherwise engaged or obligated, what do you have in mind?"

"How long will it be until you get off today?"

"A couple of hours."

I leaned toward her and said, "How about this, you tell me where you would really like to have supper and we'll go there and get to know one another better. I promise to be on my best behavior," I said.

She smiled another bright pretty smile and said, "I'll see you here at 5 pm!"

I wandered back to the study carrels and reread the engineering materials, successfully solved the problem I'd been struggling with and allowed my mind to consider this girl when I realized that I did not remember her name.

Just after 5:00 I stood waiting, she joined me promptly taking my arm and said, "I'm wondering, do you remember my name?"

I immediately raised both hands as though surrendering to the sheriff and said, "You got me Ma'am, I am guilty as charged, could you find it in your heart to tell me again - remember I was in an accident the first time."

She stepped in front of me, stuck out her hand and said, "Kelly Miller at your service."

"I'm very pleased to meet you Miss Miller, and for the record, I am James Daniel Braun."

She smiled again took my arm saying, "Have you been to Miller's Café? No relation to me."

It was getting cooler as we walked the 8 blocks to the café. Miller's Café turned out to be an old clapboard building painted a soft yellowish white that seated no more than 20, but the good smells and the friendly folks made it a warm and welcoming place. We were seated quickly and served abundant amounts of many good things, the smothered steak was particularly delicious; we ate quietly, smiling at one another from time to time. Miss Connie, the proprietor, brought us a slab of fresh cherry pie with two forks. "I love seeing young people enjoying our food, you two take a run at this pie, it's fresh and it's on the house," she said with a smile and a quick pat.

It was a terrific meal; we were both stuffed to the gills. After we finished I asked her to tell me about herself, she leaned back and said, "So, this is the price of dinner ... Ok then."

"I was raised in Watford City which is south and east of Williston we say it's under the river because its south of the Missouri. It's mostly farming country with lots of empty space and lots of snow in the winter. My mother was a grade school teacher and my father was ... ah, I guess you could say he was a "traveling man" because he was rarely around ..." her eyes had a faraway look and her voice trailed off.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable or sad," I said.

She smiled a bright smile, her bright blue eyes sparkled again as she said, "Hey, no problem. You seemed interested and I figured I should give you the whole story."

"Well by all means, give it to me and then it'll be my turn."

"Ok then, as I said my father was a traveling man which is to say he was almost never there. In fact, I really didn't seem to know him very well. He died in an accident nearly 5 years ago, I was just 14, and then mom came down with breast cancer just as I graduated high school. She went fast; it didn't take six months before she was gone. We didn't have much, just her life insurance from the school which paid off the funeral and what little we owed. The leftovers I have in a savings account which will pay for my school costs if I'm careful. I work to pay for my living expenses. The only family I have is mom's older brother Bob; he's your typical bachelor farmer, nice guy."

She leaned back and held her hands up to the sky and said, "So there you go."

"But wait a minute, what about your Dad's family?"

"Hum, that's a mystery to me. I really don't know anything about them, even if there are any. I think there must be because he was buried somewhere down south. Mom never liked to talk about him after he died. We pretty much only saw him during the winter - I didn't think about until after she died, it was just the way it was. He was always kind and nice to me, just not there very much. In fact, I don't even know what he did for a living ... strange isn't it?"

I laughed a little and said, "Yeah it is ... maybe he was a spy or something? At least you have mysteries in your life, mine is really dull. I grew up on a farm, my dad died about the same time yours did, he was killed in a roadway accident. Mostly he was a farmer but in winter he worked for the state clearing snow from roads around the state. Mom is a nurse and my aunt is a physical therapist, so I've got mom, aunt and uncle, all the rest are gone as well - not too exciting huh?"

"And, I'm from a farming town too - Douglas, it's just hour and a half south of here. My mom and aunt are remodeling my grandparent's old farm house so that they can share it."

Kelly looked fascinated, "Jim, that's really neat, maybe I'll get to see it sometime; but now I need to get back to my apartment and study."

We walked the short distance to her small apartment complex and she gave me a soft, sweet kiss on the cheek and we said goodnight. It was nice, she was very nice, and I felt great as I walked home.

When I arrived there was a note on my door to see Mrs. Winters. As I knocked lightly on her front door, Ida greeted me with a smile, "Come on in Jim, Lars Pedersen is here to see you." We walked into her kitchen and in the light I noticed color in her cheeks and a shine in her eyes.

Lars rose to his feet saying, "I hope I've not inconvenienced you Jim."

"No not at all, have you been waiting long?"

"Oh a nice little bit; Ida and I have been just talking about old times and drinking coffee."

Ava touched my arm and said, "Jim would you like some coffee?" I nodded yes and she motioned me to a chair at the kitchen table. As I sat I remember it was the chair she sat in the first time she sucked me off and I blushed a bit as I remembered how soft her mouth was ...

"So Jim, I have the check from my insurance company for you and I would like to make a time with you to get your new truck ... do you have any time this week?" said Lars.

Ida brought my coffee and sat beside me.

"I have classes in the morning by I'll be done at school by noon, could we do something in the afternoon?"

Lars nodded saying, "For this, I am at your convenience. It's important these things get set right. Could I pick you up there at the fountain on College Avenue?"

"That would be great; I should be there by 10 after 12."

Lars rose and carried his coffee cup to the sink then shook my hand again, thanked me and then Ava for her coffee and left. I sipped my coffee and looked at Ida ... "What are you looking at me like that for Jimmy, what you thinking?"

"Miss Ida, you got shiny eyes and a little color in your cheeks, what's been going on?"

She clapped her hand over her mouth and giggled like a girl and a little more color rushed to her cheeks, "Oh Jimmy, I don't know for sure but I think you might have a little competition for my old pussy ..."

I clapped my hands and laughed out loud then said, "That's wonderful!"

"You don't think I'm being foolish, an old woman like me?"

"Hell No," I took her hand in mine and said, "Ida, you've got really good pussy and you could suck the crème out of an Oreo without disturbing the cookie. You're like a hidden treasure, once found hard to leave alone."

She grabbed my hands in hers and said with a serious face, "Nobody looked at me twice after my husband died, then you came along and waived that big, pretty cock of yours in my face. Jimmy you gave me more orgasms since then than I had in ten years ... if there was a hundred men out there with dicks as big as my arm and money falling out of their pockets, you would always, always be at the front of the line. You are so special to me!"

I wanted to laugh and tease her, but I realized she was deadly serious, she was grateful to me and I felt privileged to have this big old farm woman hold me in such regard. I stood up and pulled her to her feet and planted the biggest kiss I could muster on her lips.

As we kissed, her hands found my cock through my pants and she loosened my belt letting my pants fall to my feet. I leaned back and she slid my underwear down pulling her chair over in front of me she sat and deftly removed her teeth taking my cock fully into her mouth and throat. Her tongue worked my cock as her hands softly caressed my balls. Then she began to move back and forth sucking and licking as the shaft moved in and out of her throat.

I rested my hands on her broad shoulders, occasionally caressing her hair and the sides of her face as she suckled me completely. The absence of her false teeth created a soft, hot wet cavern inhabited by her slippery tongue and my cock. It was fantastic, too soon it seemed my balls tightened and the burning fluid moved from deep within up my shaft to be blasted into her mouth and throat. A universe of small shining stars floated in my eyes as I ejaculated time and again.

She sucked me for a few minutes after I finished and swallowed my offering down easily. At last she leaned back and my cock slipped from her mouth hanging softly in front of her. She took my shaft in her hand and gently kissed it a full wet kiss. "I tell you this Jim; you got one fine cock and that cum taste pretty good to me too."

She quickly wiped the mouth with the back of her hand and put her false teeth back in as I said, "Ida, you are a wonder. That was fantastic, thank you!"

She blushed and smiled quietly to herself, then said, "Would you like some more of this old woman?"

I took her hand and we walked to her bedroom where we stripped and I again marveled at her big old body, large breasts, easily DD in the 40 range with areolas as big as a silver dollar and deep dark brown nipples the size of my little finger. She had a full belly and a big wide bottom, but somehow that was comforting and looking at her my cock grew full and hard eager to bury itself in her flesh.

As she turned to me I said, "Ida, get yourself up in the middle of that bed and spread your legs, I'm going to need lots of room." She laughed and moved into position, her legs wide, her vaginal lips bright reddish pink and very wet, gaping open a bit ... I leaned in smelling musty, swampy fall aromas and began kissing, nibbling and licking her thighs before plunging into her little girlish pussy.

She moaned and cried out as I sucked and licked her pussy then grabbed my head as I focused on her jutting clitoris sucking and gently nibbling on it until she bucked up into my face, her legs clamping down as she convulsed growling and thanking God for his goodness. Once she relaxed I slid up and drove my cock into her until there was no room, we were locked pelvis to pelvis. I could feel my cockhead pushing against her muscular cervix. I ravished her nipples, sucking and chewing as she grunted out her pleasure again and again.

After I emptied my balls for the second time, I rolled onto my side and felt my cock plop out and rest on her thigh. She wrapped me up in her arms and I fell deeply asleep.

I awoke to the smell of breakfast; bacon was in the air and other good smells. I pulled on my underwear and pants then hurried to the kitchen. Ida had bacon coming out of the skillet and pancakes in the pan, the kitchen was warm and wonderful. "Jimmy, I got chokecherries making a real nice compote for pancakes, lots of bacon and fresh coffee. Can I fix you some?"

I feasted on this abundant spread and filled my belly, polishing things off with two cups of coffee. At times like those I wished I smoked, it seemed like the perfect time for tobacco. But, I never got the habit which made my mother very happy. Ida sat beside me finishing up her breakfast when I said, "Ida that was just wonderful. I haven't had chokecherry compote since my grandmother passed and that was really great. Thank you so much."

"I got cousins west of here who collect fresh chokecherries every year and they usually give me a peck or two and I can them up right away. They are good, huh?"

I smiled and said, "Yes Ma'am, they are really good."

"Now Jim, I want to ask you a serious question, will you give me a real serious answer?"

"I will, you can count on me Ida."

"So Ok, I was telling you last night that Lars Pedersen seemed to be interested in me, you remember?"

"I do."

"So, if he was to ask me out or something and maybe he was to be interested in me in that way ... what would you think if I was to say Yes?"

"I think you should say yes! Then get yourself spiffed up and go have a good time. If he makes a move on you and you're in the mood, get naked and have a good time! That's what I think."

"But would you still be interested in me Jimmy?"

"Ida, what a silly question, of course I will still be interested, until you tell me to stop. Now if you guys decide to get married, then I would mind my manners and respect your choice."

"Oh Jimmy, you're so sweet and good to me, thank you!"

"No Miss Ida, thank you for all you do for me ..."

She reached over and grasped my cock through my jeans and asked, "Would you like a nice suck before you go off to school?" I'm sure you know the answer to that question.

Finally, I managed to get to school and through the morning classes actually learning a thing or two. My last class lingered until almost noon and I rushed to meet Mr. Pedersen. He was waiting patiently and we drove quietly to the local Chevy dealer.

Once there he did his best to convince me I should have a new truck; but, it was just much too much. After a few minutes I found a four year old Chevy pickup that was just perfect, in fact it looked brand new and had only 18,000 miles. Thirty minutes later the deal was done, I endorsed the Farmers Trust Insurance check and Lars paid the balance with a check of his own. The dealer had my new truck freshly washed and filled with gasoline, Lars and I shook hands, I thanked him profusely. He said, "Jim, this is the right thing to do, I am glad to be able to do it - you do not need to thank me, really."

I thanked him again regardless and then drove proudly and very carefully off to take my new truck on a tour of the town before going home to show Ida. She was delighted for me and gushed about the pretty new red and white truck ... "Pretty flashy Jim. You gonna' be the envy of many folks."

The rest of the week passed quickly with study, school and me outside petting my new truck. It was the newest vehicle I'd ever owned and the fanciest as well - automatic transmission, radio with extra speakers, air conditioning (I remember thinking air condition - this is the Dakotas!), and innerspring seats in red leatherette with white trim. The engine ran so quietly I could barely hear it.

My last class on Friday let out at 1:30, by 2:30 I had gone by my room, packed a bag, let Ida know I was going home for the weekend and topped off the gas tank. It was a beautiful late fall day, lots of foliage and cool bright skies. I was careful not to speed, the last thing I needed was a ticket so when I finally parked in front of the house it was well after 4:00. It was very quiet, I guessed that Mom was working and a quick call to the hospital confirmed that she would be off at 6:00 - I stressed to the duty nurse that I wanted to surprise her and she promised not to let her know I'd called.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Up North Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds