• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Irresistibly Cute Ch. 03

Irresistibly Cute Ch. 03

123

Sara Lance could stare down a large group of thugs while feeling little or no nervousness because she knew she could take them. It didn't matter how big they were, how many there were or even what weapons they had, she had the skills and training to take down a small army, so she could handle whatever Starling City threw at her. Besides, in battle keeping your emotions in check often make the difference between life and death, a lesson beaten into her over and over again by the League of Assassins. It was mostly a lesson she applied to her personal life to, but there was just something about Felicity Smoak which could shatter her calm, cool and collected facade.

An example of that was when Felicity's bedroom door opened to reveal her in a stunning dress, causing Sara to stare like an idiot for a few long seconds before softly murmuring, "Wow... you look..."

"Cute." Felicity interrupted cheekily, although she couldn't help blushing and lowering her gaze because of her arrogant tone, complementing herself like that and most of all the way Sara was looking at her.

"I was going to go with amazing, but you're always cute, so we can compromise on that if you want." Sara beamed.

"Erm, sure." Felicity mumbled awkwardly, before quickly adding, "You look great too."

"Thanks." Sara smiled.

There was a pause and then Felicity said, "Well we better get going, we've got to get to the Arrow Cave in a few hours."

"Actually we've got the night off if we want it." Sara revealed, before clarifying, "Oli's been working us pretty hard lately, especially you, so I made him promise if things worked out with you and there was no emergency we could have a couple nights off."

Felicity's eyes were wide, "You told him about last night?"

"I didn't give him details." Sara quickly said, "But... if we're going to get any time to ourselves we kind of have to tell him something. You know how protective he is of you. We all are. Besides, it was kind of worth it to see the look on his face."

Felicity blushed again.

*

About 20 minutes later they were taking their seats in the semi-nice restaurant Sara had booked for them, the woman who struck fear into the hearts of the criminals of this city second guessing her choices. Oliver had offered to get them a table of the nicest/less expensive place in the city and cover the bill by himself, but it had been more of a refocusing and as soon as it was out of his mouth Sara could tell he realised it was a little weird to cover the bill of his most recent ex-girlfriend's first date with the woman they both had feelings for. Besides, Sara couldn't compete with Oliver's money, and it would be stupid of her to remind Felicity of that right from the start of their relationship. Still, she was a little saddened that this was all she could afford.

Felicity Smoak deserve the best. That's why Oliver Queen wasn't going after what he wanted. Sara had refused to make the same mistake, told herself she could make Felicity happy, but as she observed the currently nervous nerd girl Sara couldn't help having a few second thoughts. On the restaurant and her choice of clothing, despite Felicity's earlier complement. Not that Sara looked like a total slob, it was just she had chosen not to emphasise her femininity with a lot of cleavage or a dress, hoping that it would make the whole 'on a date with a girl' thing easier on the inexperienced blonde.

After a few moments Felicity nervously admitted, "I feel a little overdressed."

Sara panicked, "I'm sorry. It's just that I thought we should try and keep things casual at first, and I'm not rich like Oli. and-"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! It's fine. I'm not some gold-digging tramp who only cares about money, and this place isn't Macdonald's or anything, so..." Felicity smiled.

"God, did someone really take you to McDonald's for a date?" Sara laughed.

"Yes." Felicity admitted, the woman sharing a laugh before she added, "I guess it wasn't that bad, but this is definitely better."

"I'm glad you like it." Sara smiled before admitting, "I, I was kind of second guessing this place."

Felicity frowned, "Why?"

Sara shrugged, "You make me nervous."

"I make YOU nervous!" Felicity quietly exclaimed in disbelief, looking around at all the other tables filled with people loudly talking over each other, then placing her menu against the side of her face and leaning forward in what had to be the most suspicious and yet adorable way possible, then Felicity whisper yelled, "You're a freaking superhero!"

"Louder! I don't think everybody heard you." Sara whisper yelled mockingly once she had copied the trick with her menu, finding herself fighting back laughter even though they could get in serious trouble if someone overheard them. Then she found a way to bring the mood down, "I'm not a superhero, I'm a murderer trying to wash the blood off her hands."

Shocked, appalled and saddened that her friend/date thought that way Felicity insisted, "You save people every single day."

"So do you." Sara quickly countered.

"I just provide you Intel." Felicity countered.

"Intel which saves as many lives as my batons." Sara argued.

"But I don't risk my life for other people, you do." Felicity pointed out, "That's the difference between us. You're a hero and I just sit on my butt all day."

"Well, it is a very cute butt." Sara said flirtatiously in an attempt to defuse the situation. Predictably Felicity blushed and broke her gaze with The Canary, Sara admiring the other blonde's flushed cheeks for a few seconds, before putting down the menu and frowning, "Sit on my butt?"

"It's a turn of phrase." Felicity argued as she put down her own menu, "I've heard people turn that phrase."

"I thought you went to MIT?" Sara teased.

"And graduated with honours." Felicity bragged, before self-deprecatingly adding, "But hey, it wasn't like I was studying English."

"I think you do really well, considering it's your second language and all." Sara teased, before explaining, "Computer speak. Sometimes the things you say goes so far over my head it's like another language, and... and honestly, it's a really weird turn on."

"Really?" Felicity raised an eyebrow sceptically.

"Really." Sara grinned, "I just love it when you talk nerd."

Felicity blushed again, and then a waiter came to take their order. After that brief pause in the conversation they went right back to it, Sara flirting shamelessly with Felicity as always, except now the computer genius flirted back. After so many subtle attempts which had gone nowhere thanks to Felicity's obliviousness to just how irresistible she was/what Sara truly wanted from her it was refreshing to just received a little smile from the super smart blonde, let alone some flirtation back. Better still Felicity didn't look uncomfortable to be seen on a date with her, and conversation remained just as easy as it had been when they were simply friends.

The easy conversation was the main reason Felicity wasn't freaking out right now. Also she always felt safe around the little Amazon known as Sara Lance. Nervous and at least a little turned on, often in the most awkward places, but safe. Also while it was a little weird, perhaps different would be a more accurate term, to be on a date with a girl Felicity Smoak was a highly educated woman of the 21st-century and she refused to be ashamed of the way she felt about such an amazing person, regardless of their gender. Because while Felicity was entirely sure she wasn't totally gay or straight, she also wasn't sure she was technically bi, because who wouldn't want Sara Lance once they knew just how amazing she truly was.

Not that it was all smooth sailing. Because the whole time waiting for dinner, eating it and even before all that there was a dark cloud hanging over them, and eventually Felicity just had to blurt out, "Are, are you sure Oliver is ok with this?"

With the smile that had felt like it was glued to her face finally fading Sara sighed, "Felicity-"

"I know, I know, I know. At this stage I shouldn't care what he thinks, but like you said he's protective of me, and we work together, and... and..." Felicity quickly babbled, before lamely finishing at a slower pace, "And, and I just don't want things to be awkward."

There was a long pause, then Sara gently took Felicity's hand and told her, "It's ok. We shouldn't pretend he's not a huge issue between us. No... no matter what happens, he's going to be a huge issue between us. But... I, I want you to know, if this is you changing your mind, or realising what you really want, I won't stand in your way."

"No, no, no, NO! That's not what I meant at all! I just-" Felicity quickly babbled, then realising her tone was loud enough to cause a scene quickly softened it to just above a whisper, "I just don't want anyone to get hurt."

Sara smiled softly, "That's really sweet of you Felicity. But the thing is, in situations like these somebody always gets hurt. No matter what you want, how good your intentions are, ultimately it is up to you to decide who gets hurt."

"But I don't wanna be!" Felicity whined petulantly.

"I know." Sara said softly, "I don't envy you. But I need you to know that no decision is final. That I won't hate you or Oliver if you decide this is too much or whatever. That I won't stand in the way, because I just want you to be happy."

Felicity was so blown away by this woman's selflessness that she honestly couldn't talk for a few long seconds, which clearly made Sara worried so the hacker ended up blurting out, "You make me happy!"

Sara beamed happily for a few seconds, then that smile turned lascivious, "Well, I do make you cum pretty hard."

Fighting her blush Felicity insisted, "It's more than that."

"Really?" Sara asked with a raised eyebrow, admittedly fishing for compliments to help her with her paranoia that Felicity would suddenly realise she was on a date with her and not Oliver and run screaming.

"Uh-huh." Felicity said quickly, thinking through her words before adding, "I, I just enjoy hanging out with you. You're... you're cool, and sexy, and interesting, and sweet, and smart, and funny, and... and we just click."

Sara smiled so widely her dimples showed, "Throw irresistibly cute in there and that's exactly how I feel about you."

"God, what is your obsession with that word?" Felicity giggled.

"What word?" Sara asked innocently.

"You know, the C word." Felicity smiled softly, before her eyes went wide with panic and she quickly clarified, "Cute! I meant cute!"

"You know you just totally answered your own question right?" Sara chuckled softly, "You, Felicity Smoak, are the embodiment of the word cute, and it's impossible to resist you."

To prove her point Sara leaned over the table and pressed her lips to Felicity's. She then clearly remembered where they were and then froze on the spot, obviously worried about how Felicity would react. For a few seconds Felicity wasn't sure herself, but she was no stranger to a little PDA, and she had already spent the day telling herself she would not be embarrassed to be on a date with someone as amazing as Sara. So after a few long seconds Felicity pressed her lips firmly against those belonging to the other blonde, Sara relaxing into a sweet and way too brief kiss.

Felicity would have liked to have kissed Sara for much longer, but it was probably smart of The Canary to pull away when she did, given that it seemed everybody around them was staring. Most had the decency to pretend like that wasn't the case and quickly went back to their own conversations, but it was enough to make Felicity blush furiously. Briefly Felicity worried that Sara would think that meant she was embarrassed about what had just happened, and yeah she kind of was, but not because Sara was a girl but because people staring at her in general made her nervous, however the other blonde was just grinning wickedly at her.

"Erm... so, wanna order desert?" Felicity squeaked.

"Oh, I know exactly what I want for desert." Sara grinned wickedly.

Honestly Felicity had no idea how to describe the noise which escaped her mouth as a result of those words/the way the other girl was looking at her, although she had a horrible feeling that Sara found it cute. Which of course, only made her blush even more.

*

In some ways the next half an hour felt like a blur, in others it felt like each second ticked by agonisingly slowly. It was especially bad when Sara was trying to pay the bill, the waiter taking his sweet time and Felicity insisted on paying her half even though Sara wanted to 'treat' her. Ultimately Felicity won with the argument that neither of them was rolling in it, Sara comforting herself with the thought that she would treat Felicity once they got back to their apartment. Or at least, that was Sara's plan. However Felicity had other ideas.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Felicity blurted out as she took a step back from Sara, The Canary advancing on her the second the door was closed.

Sara initially frowned in confusion, but tried not to overreact, simply asking softly, "What?"

"I, I... erm, I-" Felicity stammered.

"Hey, hey, hey, shhhhhhh." Sara cooed, quickly closing the distance between them and sliding her hands round Felicity's waist, "It's ok, we don't have to have sex if you're feeling pressured or overwhelmed, or whatever."

"Oh God no, it's not that." Felicity quickly replied.

"Then what's wrong?" Sara asked, immediately questioning whether that was the right words for this situation.

Felicity bit her lip, and then after a pause rushed out in a high-pitched squeak, "I was just wondering if, you know, instead of you having me for desert I could have you for desert. Assuming that's what you were implying, and I'm pretty sure you were, and if not could I do it anyway."

Sara blinked for a few seconds, then asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes." Felicity nodded in the same high-pitched tone as before.

As the hacker was obviously more nervous than she'd ever seen her before Sara pushed, "Because there's no rush."

"I thought that was our thing." Felicity smiled nervously, wrapping her arms round Sara's neck, "Besides, it's not fair if you do all the work."

"I really don't mind." Sara insisted, "I really like making you feel good."

"Well, now it's my turn." Felicity stated as boldly as she could, "I owe you like a million orgasms, and I'm not going to take no for an answer."

Sara opened her mouth to point out that a million was an exaggeration and Felicity didn't owe her anything, and then mock her friend for using the words 'I'm not going to take no for an answer' as if she was one of the numerous creeps Team Arrow took out on a nightly basis. However before she could get a word out Felicity shot her head forwards and pressed her lips to hers, and there was no way Sara Lance would ever reject a kiss from the gorgeous Felicity Smoak.

Of course Sara was very aware that Felicity was incredibly nervous, which was understandable given what she was trying to do, so she let the other woman set the pace of everything. That was kind of hard because Sara was itching to tear Felicity's clothes off and have her way with the adorable hacker, but it wasn't like she didn't have the experience of being submissive with Nyssa. Then again Sara wasn't sure the Heir to the Demon had ever kissed her this gently before, at least not when they were about to have sex, and it certainly didn't take Nyssa so long to start removing Sara's clothes.

In some ways Sara liked the gentleness. After all, one of the main reasons she found Felicity so alluring was because she was so unlike anyone she'd ever been with before. However while that was mostly exciting it was also a bit nerve wracking, as Sara had never had to teach a lover how to please her body before. Nyssa had been so experienced, and Oliver was quite the 'Man Whore' back in the day, so while there was some nervousness especially on the latter's part Sara had never had a talk them through it, and she was worried she would suck at it. Also a small part of her was worried that this would make Felicity realise she was straight and run screaming regardless of how much Sara pleaded that the hacker could just be her pillow princess.

Felicity was much more worried about that than Sara. Mostly because before Felicity met Sara Lance she had considered herself straight, the trashy magazines she hated but was secretly addicted to telling her homosexual feelings were a natural curiosity and didn't mean anything. But Felicity Smoak was not a selfish lover. She didn't want to be anyone's 'pillow princess', the idea of just lying back and letting someone else do all the work horrifying to her. Ok, so it was a little hot, but it couldn't be part of a healthy relationship, and Felicity really wanted one of those with this amazing girl. So, if she was going to be in a healthy lesbian relationship, she was going to have to learn how to go down on another girl, and there was no time like the present.

One thing Felicity did have going for her was she was the fast learner, something she reminded herself over and over again as she slowly stripped herself and Sara as she guided them into her bedroom and gently lay the other blonde down on her bed. Then for the sake of her nerves Felicity spent what felt like hours just making out with the other girl, which was both satisfying and frustrating. Satisfying because she loved kissing Sara, frustrating because she felt like she owed The Canary so much more, and wanted to give it to her. Hell, the entire city owed a debt to The Canary, and now Felicity in some small way could give something back to this superhero.

Feeling encouraged by that thought Felicity finally moved away from Sara's lips so she could press her own lips to her friend's jaw and then down to her neck while her hands began exploring the other blonde's body. She mostly concentrated on the 'non-fun' parts at first, but as her options were limited it wasn't long before Felicity was gently lifting herself up slightly and cupping Sara's breasts with both hands. That was something she had done before when they were making out, but this time was different. This time Felicity was overly aware of it, the neck kissing not doing much to distract her.

Even as she began to suck gently on the sensitive flesh of Sara's neck Felicity couldn't stop thinking about her roommate's boobs. They weren't ridiculously big or anything, but they looked phenomenal in Sara's superhero costume. In fact they always looked good, and now Felicity had them in her hands. She was squeezing and cupping them in a way which was making Sara moan, and making Felicity want to use her mouth on them, a desire it didn't take long for her to succumb too. Although to her credit she made sure to kiss her way down Sara's chest and up one of those little mountains of flesh before wrapping her lips around a nipple and gently beginning to suck it.

Out of instinct Sara softly moaned and clutched the bed sheets. Then she slid her hand into Felicity's long blonde locks and allowed her moans to flow more freely. Not that she faked them, not at all, but Nyssa had a habit of fucking her in public places and even when they were in private there was no hiding from the League of Assassins, especially when you were dating the Heir to the Demon. Now there was no need to be quiet, and while Nyssa may not have enjoyed a hand in her hair during sex it very much seemed to encourage Felicity, Sara grinning happily as her new lover redoubled her efforts.

At first the adjustment was just more suction, but to Sara's delight after about a minute of almost frantic sucking Felicity added her tongue into the mix, swirling it around that nipple before gently flicking it. Then, clearly remembering what Sara had done to her, Felicity kissed her way down one boob and up the other so she could give it the same treatment. She then repeated the process over and over again, Sara beaming with pride as the neurotic first timer took to worshipping her chest like a duck to water.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Irresistibly Cute Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds