• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • No Touching in Miami

No Touching in Miami

We met in an unusual place, a popular words game app on our phones to pass the time when we were bored. He traveled a lot so he used the game to connect with people and I used the game to escape my grim reality. You see, we were both stuck in Vanilla worlds, hiding behind our desks and families so that no one would discover our darkest desires. When this app started matching players by cities, I was thrilled. How exciting would it be to actually run into someone I had played a challenging word game with in real life? 'Maybe not too exciting, since only nerds and old people were playing', I thought. After a few games and exchanging a few, pleasantries we decided to move on to another chat app where we could share photos and actually see one another without exchanging phone numbers. He was married with children and held a high position in a well-known company I was a director of a private school so we couldn't risk all that we had worked so hard for. Naturally, we ended up talking about sex as we were very attracted to one another. Once discovering that we both had needs we couldn't satisfy, we agreed to meet. There were conditions though, mostly on his part.

We met for the first time in person at the Orlando International Airport. I wore a black mini skirt and a hot pink top. He wore business clothes, slacks and a button down shirt and my pussy was screaming. The rules were no touching. We were practicing self-control. I told my boyfriend that I was going away on a short weekend cruise out of Miami and that I wouldn't be reachable by phone and so I turned it off. This stranger could have killed me and dumped me in the ocean, but obviously I survived because I am here to tell the story. At the time however, the thrill had my whole body tingling. No one knew where I was going. No one knew who I was with. No one could save me.

"Hello my dear", he said with a devious grin.

"Hi" I said meekly, wondering if he noticed how much I was blushing.

"Are you ready to see Miami?" He asked. I had never been.

"Can't wait", I said. I wanted to embrace him. I wanted to have some sort of physical contact but that was against the rules.

We boarded the plane and he put our luggage in the overhead compartment. I sat by the window, he was gracious enough to allow me to since I didn't get to travel nearly as much as he had. First class was also a first for me and what a treat! I fastened my seat belt and sat there waiting in hungry anticipation. When he sat next to me our arms brushed one another and I swear I came just from the unexpected touch.

"You just made me soak my panties", I said with a sly smile.

"Give them to me", he simply said.

"You want me to give you my wet panties?" I was curious.

"Don't make me ask you again. You will not like the consequences", and so it began.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching. There were some people coming and going but I thought I could maneuver myself pretty quickly so I went for it. I unfastened my seatbelt and lifted my bottom from the seat. Reaching underneath my skirt I slid my very wet panties down my bare legs and balled them up in my hands. My heart was racing and he was obviously excited by the bulge in his pants. I offered my panties to him and he didn't move.

"Put them in your lap and keep them there", I was puzzled but I knew he was just trying to keep me uncomfortable for his pleasure. He liked to watch me squirm and I was. Every time someone walked past us, if they really looked hard they could tell that I was holding panties in my lap. No one said anything though so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. The flight was very short and we talked a little about life and such. Nothing really sexual at all but I stared at his hard bulge as much as I could. I imagined all sorts of things and I didn't feel guilty at all. He made me leave my wet panties on the seat when we left. I loved feeling the breeze between my thighs and knowing I was wearing nothing under my skirt, meaning he could just lift it and have his way with me at any point, kept me soaked.

The hotel was grand and he was upgraded to the best of the best. It was something I had become used to and expected but not for something like this. This was supposed to be dirty and naughty but it felt like I was just on a fantastic vacation. The walls were almost completely glass from the floor to the ceiling and the view of the bustling city and high rises was spectacular. I stood in the middle of the room just taking it all in while he sat on the bed, watching me. I was admiring the view and grinning like a child in a candy store when he commanded that I remove all of my clothes.

"What are you waiting for?" he calmly asked. "Take off all of your clothes". I obeyed. I started with my top and then my bra. I dropped them to the floor and realized that anyone could be spying into these windows and that gave me an ever greater thrill. He had seen me naked in pictures many times before but this... this was thrilling. This was REAL and I dropped my skirt. There I was, vulnerable and so hot for him. My nipples and clit were so hard they were hurting.

"Do you need to pee?" he inquired. Which totally stopped me in my fantasy; it wasn't what I had expected him to ask. "Well?"

"Kind of..." I hesitantly answered.

"Then go and come back here to me quickly. Leave the door open I want to know what you're up to at all times. You're MINE this weekend." I scurried off to the bathroom. My mind was whirling and I was very curious to what he had in mind. I left the door open, which didn't bother me a bit because I didn't live alone and that was common practice in our house. My clit ached for relief. I returned to the bedroom and he was still fully dressed but standing by the bed.

"Lay on your back in the center of the bed", he commanded. I obeyed, as all good subs should and laid naked right on top of the luxurious bed. He went to his bag and pulled out four silk scarves and returned to me, tying one end of each to each of my arms and ankles. This is the only time he had touched me so far. I thought my pussy was going to swallow him whole. She was screaming at me, telling me she was horny or hungry. He tied me taut to the bed rails and I was spread completely like he was presenting me to him or to someone. Then it dawned on me and my heart raced as I silently panicked. What if he was going to rape me and kill me and leave me here for the maid to find me? What if he was going to invite all of his coworkers to come have their way with me and leave me tied up here for days?

"Relax or the scarves will be too tight and they will leave marks on your body. Wouldn't want your boyfriend to ask any questions now would you?" He said with a big smile. I didn't relax. "You're safe... and hot as hell if I do say so myself. If you didn't trust me, you wouldn't be here so relax." And with those words, I did.

He stood there admiring me and unbuttoned his shirt. After carefully folding his shirt over the chair, he removed his belt and left it on the bed. That made my pussy tingle a lot because I hoped he would use it on me at some point. He removed his pants and carefully folded those as well, hanging them on the same chair as his shirt. He stood there in his boxers with a huge erection and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Rubbing himself some through his boxers, he moaned a little. I was jealous because I wanted to be rubbed or at least rub myself! He dropped those to the floor and I was amazed. In person, his cock was so much yummier. I wanted to taste him and feel him and make HIM mine, but I was bound and couldn't move. I made an audible groan.

"Is something wrong?" He asked with a grin. He knew I was in need and got great pleasure out of knowing he controlled my fate. I shook my head, embarrassed and lying. I needed release and God his cock looked delicious. I watched him fondle and play with his shaft hungrily. Anguished over him spreading the gobs of pre-cum around on his head, wishing it was my tongue. I ached for him to be deep inside of me squirting his naughty-stranger seed. Then he did the unimaginable: he kneeled on the bed between my naked, spread and bound legs. 'This is it!' I thought. I felt the sheets beneath me cold and damp from the flood he was causing as he got closer and closer to my waiting pussy with his big cock. And with a devilish grin he jerked off all over my tummy, right above my clit and left me there while he dressed. I was distraught! Surely this wasn't it?!

"Where are you going? What are you doing? Untie me please!" I begged but he said nothing at all. I squirmed but stopped, remembering that the more I resisted, the tighter the silk scarves would be on me. He wasn't going to leave me there... he was a really nice guy; an upstanding member of the community, a great husband and father. An important businessman...

And then he left me there. He took his keys, his wallet, his luggage and MINE... and he LEFT ME THERE covered in his cum and bound by silk scarves. I screamed and screamed for help but then I stopped, remembering how embarrassed I would be to be found that way. I was terrified. Even if I were to get free, and even if the maid found me the next day (provided that he didn't put the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign on the door...) how would I ever explain this to my boyfriend who would have to come and rescue me?" I began to cry. I cried and cried until I passed out from exhaustion.

I awoke sometime later to something cold being pressed against my lips. I jerked and pulled my head away and I realized that I couldn't see. Someone had blindfolded me and someone was putting something cold against my lips. How long had I been there and what had happened to me while I was passed out?

"Relax. I haven't been gone that long. You're a mess and you're dehydrated so drink this water." My dominant stranger reassured. I drank the water, hoping that it was indeed water. "I had a lunch meeting and brought you back some things to munch on if you're hungry." I nodded. Scared and needing to be held. My wrists and arms hurt. My legs ached and I needed to stretch. "Open your mouth wide" he mused as he fed me strawberries. "I didn't realize that you would cry... you're okay. Really."

"I trust you...I just panicked a little" I said meekly.

"I know and it's okay. This is a first for both of us though I've been doing these things to you for months in my mind. You said it would be difficult to not touch you and it is but I have much resolve. You don't so I am keeping you bound, to make sure we stick to the rules. Do you understand?"

"Yes I do, I suppose. For now anyway..."

"I'll be right back. Don't you go anywhere" he laughed and I heard him walk across the room. I had no idea where he was going or what he was doing but I heard him unzip something, luggage maybe? When he came back he didn't say a word or make a sound. I had no idea where he was but I could sense he was near. I was very uncomfortable waiting for him to cum on me somewhere. I knew it was coming... and then I felt something tickle me. It must have been a feather because I jumped out of my skin. I am VERY ticklish and he knew that about me. He traced a feather up and down my sides, making me squirm, which in turn made the scarves uncomfortably tight. I thrust my bottom up into the air to try and escape, also hoping to touch him in some way but the feather must have been long because no touching occurred. I pouted but he continued with the feather making me scream with both delight and despair. This continued for an unbearable amount of time and he made no sound at all. I would imagine he would be laughing at my misfortune but I heard nothing. Then I heard something that startled me! It sounded like whipping which meant he was snapping his leather belt together to frighten me. It both scared me and excited me and then I realized I had never been spanked anywhere other than my bottom and there was no way he could get to it so I begged him not to hurt me.

"Please don't hurt me!" I pleaded.

"I'll do with you as I please" and he blew hot breathe on my nipples. He was so close to me my pussy wanted to swallow him up.

"Lick them please!" I pleaded. He of course ignored me and kept blowing hot air on them and hovered over me, he must have been kneeling between my legs again because I could feel the heat from his groin on mine, and breathed on my neck. I melted right into that bed, or at least I felt like I had. The bed shifted a little and I could tell he was jerking off again. He groaned some and I heard his balls slapping his legs. I was insanely jealous. He stood up and I could feel like he was trying to balance over me.

"Open your dirty mouth" he demanded and I knew it was coming. I opened wide because no matter how much I hate the taste of cum, a good sub does as they are told and I wanted to be on my best behavior. Spurt after spurt of hot sticky cum shot all over my face and mouth. I left my mouth opened until he commanded that I swallow and I did. I smiled, licking my lips, knowing I had pleased him. A few minutes later he began untying me which was good because I really needed a shower!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • No Touching in Miami

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds