• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Parents' Anniversary

My Parents' Anniversary

123456

Author's note: I'll try to make this quick. This story's somewhat long, so move on to another one of the site's authors if you prefer stories that end in one/two pages. All the characters in here are over the age of 18. And you need to be over that age as well in order to read on. If you're not, please get off the site.

* * * *

Friday Night: 22:41 PM

Weary from a two hour study session, I rubbed my eyes and stretched my back with a yawn. My head spun from all the reading I'd done and it was clear I would need a smoke break if I were to get through my next hour of studying. I pulled open my desk drawer and grabbed my lighter and pack of cigarettes.

But before I could get up the sound of my ringtone went off. Who'd be calling me at this time? I checked the caller ID. My father's name and picture was on the screen of my smartphone. I found that to be interesting. I hadn't spoken to dad in a few weeks.

"Anyway Nick, I don't have much time and I need you to do me a favour."

"Umm, okay, sure." I shrugged. "What is it?"

"You know tomorrow's your mother and I's anniversary, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, I need you to buy her a gift for me."

"Why?" I lurched forward in my chair. "Aren't you coming?"

"No, I am. I've just got a lot on my plate right now. And now because my second assistant called in sick, it's up to me to get her one. And I won't have time to do that before I get on my plane."

"Oh, okay." I leaned back and started twisting my brown hair. "What do you want me to get her?"

"Umm...anything you can think of," dad sounded a little distracted. "Just make sure it's nice. You can even use the card I gave you to use on emergencies. Money's no object."

"Cool, anything else?"

"No, that's about it. Listen Nick, I've gotta run. Thanks son. I'll see you tomorrow." He hung up before I could say goodbye.

I let out a sigh and laid my phone on my desk as I thought about the conversation I had. At that moment no hope I had held a candle to the one of my father arriving on the next day. Mom and I hadn't seen him in over a year. I know; a year. Sounds crazy, right? But actually, it wasn't all that crazy to us.

When I was about five years old my father and uncle took the family mining business over from grandpa. Ever since then dad ran the business and basically lived in New York, while my uncle watched over the company in Johannesburg. Mom and I stayed in Johannesburg too, so we only got the opportunity to see my father a few times a year.

If you believe I used to listen to the 'Cat's In the Cradle' song all day, you couldn't be more wrong, because I had mom, who managed to fulfil the role of being both parents wonderfully well. In my younger and more innocent years, she and I did practically everything together. From baking sweet treats in the kitchen, to going on picnics and working on my various school projects.

Mom was the one who reprimanded me whenever I got out of line. She was the one who taught me how to ride a bike. She attended every sport event, school play and academic ceremony I was a part of. Mom and I would bath together, eat together and sleep together. We were inseparable and the best of friends.

But eventually, as with all good things, that close relationship we shared came to an end. After puberty struck I was off to my own room and mom was no longer the only woman I noticed. Other girls became the centre of my universe, and I hate having to admit it, but I didn't give her the time of day anymore.

When weekends would arrive, I spent my time with friends. And when I was at home, you'd either find me on my cell phone or on my computer-socializing, of course. I'm not gonna lie; I was that dick who neglected his mother twenty-four-seven.

It went on like that for the majority of my teen years. But somewhere along the line I noticed how the way our family lived affected mom. She appeared to be very lonely to me, which was heartbreaking to see.

I must've matured around that time, because that became the reason why I decided to live at home and drive to campus after I got accepted into university. My sentiments were the house was too big for mom to live in alone.

I also put a lot more effort in to spending time with her after I finally opened my eyes. But in spite of that, I could tell mom needed something other than my company. She needed a man in her life. More specifically, she needed dad in her life. But being with him on a permanent basis wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

I let out another sigh and picked up my lighter and pack of smokes. At least he'll be here for her in the next few days. I took a sip of my orange and mango juice. Then I made my way onto my balcony to have a cigarette.

The Next Day: My Parents' Anniversary

Dressed in a shirt and boxers, I stretched my back with a yawn and rolled out of bed. Once I brushed my teeth and splashed some water onto my face, I headed downstairs. As I approached the kitchen I was struck by the smell of bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausages and toast which filled the air.

I closed my eyes as I inhaled through my nose to take it all in. "Mmmhh."

I stepped into the kitchen thereafter and discovered that mom was the chef responsible for the mouth-watering combination of smells. She was standing over the stove and was dressed in a white silk robe, which complemented her curvy frame to perfection.

Even though I was her son, I wasn't afraid to admit it; mom had a great body. And it was the reward she got for all the exercising she did. Mom also had her longish dark brown hair tied up behind her head, and was dancing in a subtle manner as she hummed the lyrics of a Taylor Swift song which played from her radio.

I couldn't help but chuckle before I walked up to her and greeted mom by kissing her on the cheek. I then grabbed the coffee pot, filled up a cup and sat down by the kitchen table.

"You arrived right on time." With a bright smile, mom approached the table holding a pan and spatula.

"You can say that again." I looked at the table covered in food. It was a feast fit for a king! And at the centre of it all stood a tall glass vase, which was filled up by a bouquet of freshly cut sunflowers. Mom must've gotten them from our garden. "This looks great, mom."

"Thank you, dear." She pushed the batch of eggs she'd scrambled onto a plate, and then made her way to the sink to put the pan and spatula away.

"I just hope you don't expect us to finish it all."

"I don't know why I got so carried away." Mom smiled with a shrug, removed her apron and then sat down on the opposite side of the table. "So, my prince," she grabbed a slice of toast, "what're your plans for today?"

"Umm." I added some sugar to my creamy cup of coffee. "I...guess I don't have any plans for today."

"Really?" Mom looked a little surprised. I couldn't blame her though. Normally around about this time I'd be calling my best friend Calvin up to find out which event we'd be going to. But he had to be at his grandmother's funeral. "Then how would you like to spend the day with me?"

"I don't see why not." I shrugged as I stirred my cup.

"Good. It's been a while since we've had a nice mother and son day." She grabbed a knife and sliced a piece out the slab of butter.

"What did you have in mind?" I took a sip.

"I just need to do a little bit of shopping," mom buttered her toast, "nothing big, just an anniversary gift for your father and a clothing item or two. Then...we'll just wing it." She shrugged.

"Sounds like a plan."

After breakfast I smoked a cigarette, took a nice long shower and shaved my face before I stepped into my bedroom, locking the door behind me. Being twenty years of age meant I often got horny-for no reason whatsoever. And this just so happened to be one of those...little moments.

Unfortunately I didn't have a girl who was DTF in my room at the time, so I'd have to settle for the next best way to achieve an orgasm. With a towel wrapped around my waist, I sat down by my PC and navigated to my pornography folder.

All kinds of steamy pictures and videos could be found in there; celebrities, lesbians, voyeur, legal teens, milfs, anime and so forth. But if one were to take a closer look at my collection, they'd notice the bulk of it contained my favourite act of sexual taboos-anal sex.

I had no idea why I was so into it. Hell, I hadn't even done it before. But there was something about a sodomy scene that always managed to get my libido pumping. I leapt out of my seat and rounded up my lotion, headphones and a couple of Kleenex tissues.

Then I plugged my headphones into the PC, unfastened my towel and double-clicked on a strictly anal video of Phoenix Marie-one of my favourite porn stars. Fuck, I need to get laid. I squeezed the lotion into my palm as Phoenix shoved a dildo in her mouth. What I said in thought was true; it hadn't happened ever since my girlfriend and I broke up.

Claire and I broke up four months earlier, which might sound like a long time to go without having intercourse, but I wasn't the kind of guy who hunted for rebound sex. As feminine as it may sound, I needed to go through a healing period. But I also felt like I'd done that for long enough, which brings me back to my first point, 'I needed to get laid'.

On completion of satisfying myself, I spent the rest of my morning and the first hour of my afternoon on social networks and by playing Grand Theft Auto on my Xbox. But once I noticed I only had a few more minutes until the time mom and I were scheduled to leave, I realised I was still in my towel. "Shit."

I quickly jumped into some underwear, a dark blue pair of jeans, a pair of black sneakers and a red t-shirt, which had a thin black stripe that ran across the chest area and hugged my averagely sized biceps. To top my attire off I also wrapped the Hublot watch, which dad got me after I matriculated, around my wrist and a black leather belt around my waist.

I genuinely hate to brag but I looked good and was almost ready to go. I just needed to apply the final touch. But before I could I heard a knock on my door, so I opened it.

"You ready to go?" Mom titled her head and raised her nicely waxed eyebrows.

"Yep. I just need to apply my cologne." I headed for my wardrobe.

"How do I look?" She stepped into my room and slowly started twisting her body from side to side.

She looked great.

With her sleek dark brown hair draped over her shoulders and her light brown handbag under her left arm, mom was dressed in a lacy bright yellow sundress, which stopped half an inch or so before her knees. She also had a light brown pair of flat shoes on, a set of hooped earrings in, a necklace on and a gold watch and bracelet around her wrists. Mom's always had a thing for accessories.

Lastly, she'd also applied her makeup. Not a lot though, just enough to make her face pop. In fact, if you didn't have an eye for such things, you wouldn't even notice she was wearing any-apart from her lipstick.

"Like a vision of beauty," I said and then I applied my two customary squirts of cologne.

The first thing we did on arrival at the mall was enter a ladies' clothing store. Mom had said at breakfast that she wanted a couple of clothing items. I assumed she wanted a new blouse or a skirt or something along that line. But I was wrong, because she walked us straight into the underwear department.

All types of standard and exotic colours could be seen in this section, and the products were displayed by mannequins and set up along stands, shelves and racks. It also smelt pretty nice in there. It was almost as if someone had doused the entire section in a vanilla and honey scented flagrance.

"I need an outfit for later tonight." Mom smiled mischievously. "It's my anniversary, you know." She winked.

"Oh jeez, mom, please, no." I placed my hand over my face and dropped my head.

"What?" She laughed.

"I don't wanna think about you and dad...you know...getting busy."

"Oh Nicholas, stop being a child and help me find something nice." She brushed past me and examined a mannequin dressed in lacy red lingerie.

I won't lie; being in that store, while shopping for sexy women's underwear-with my mom of all people-had me feeling extremely uncomfortable, as I suspect it would be for almost every straight son on the planet. But I knew I'd have to grin and bear it. I'd already promised her a 'nice mother and son day'.

I mustered some courage and picked up a packaged set of...let's say; conservative underwear. "How about this?"

Mom turned around to face me. "Really Nick?" She walked up to me and grabbed the packaged attire of a bra and granny panties from my hand. "Does this look like something a girl would wear if she was really trying to get her man's attention?"

"Probably not." I shrugged.

"Exactly." She placed the conventional underwear down. "There's something that looks interesting." Mom walked past me and up to another mannequin. This one was dressed in black lingerie, coupled with black garter belt stockings that had little purple ribbons attached to the ends of outfit's suspenders.

"What do you think of this?" She looked over her shoulder.

"Umm," I approached her with my hands in my pockets, "...it's a little provocative, don't you think?"

Mom looked at me like I was an idiot. "Since when has lingerie not been provocative?"

"Hi. Can I help you two with anything?" A guy dressed in semiformal attire approached us, who wore glasses and who I presumed was gay from the way he spoke.

"Yes you can," mom looked at his nametag, "...Jacob. I'd like to try this on."

"Mmm, okay." The salesman sized up the outfit. "The changing rooms are right over there." He pointed in their direction.

"Thank you very much."

Once mom got the lingerie and garter belt stockings in her size, she made her way to the changing rooms. I shook my head as I watched her walk off. Then I took a seat on a circular shaped, black leather couch that was placed next to a squared pillar which had four tall spotless mirrors it.

I also took my smartphone out and noticed I'd received a message from Matt, one of my friends from school. His message spoke about a party that would take place later that night and he wanted to know if I was interested in going with him and a couple of other guys. I texted him back by telling him I was up for it.

I wasn't in the mood to stay at home, because in the back of my mind I'd constantly be saying; my parents are having sex right now.

"Pssst," I heard a whisper as I placed my phone back inside my pocket. "Pssst, Nick." I turned my head and saw mom's head sticking out from behind the blue curtain of a changing room. "Come here." She motioned.

I got up and walked over to her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Mom shook her head. "I just want you to come in here and tell me what you think."

I'm pretty sure the facial expression I grew would've made an onlooker believe I was talking to someone who belonged in a straightjacket. "Mom...no." I shook my head.

"C'mon Nick. I could really use a man's opinion."

I mulled over her explanation for a few seconds. "Okay, then let me go and get that guy who helped you just now." I used a thumb to point behind me.

"I don't want a stranger seeing me half naked. And that guy's gay."

"So? Gay guys have got style."

"He's still a stranger."

"Mom." My shoulders sank. I could see I was losing this battle. "...I just don't think this is a good idea."

"Please Nicholas." She pouted her rosy lips and batted her crystal blue eyes along with her long eyelashes.

Aww man. I never could turn down a request whenever she made that face. "This is gonna be so weird." I dropped my head and shook it.

"Oh, stop being a child." Mom smiled as she slapped my arm. "You've seen me in a bathing suit before. This is basically the same thing."

"Not really," I muttered. I really didn't know what had gotten into mom. She'd been acting strange all day. Well, maybe not strange, but she was definitely more upbeat than normal. And she usually wasn't this open with me. But I just pinned that on her being excited about dad's arrival. With a sigh I pushed the curtain open and entered her stall.

"So?" Mom stuck her arms out and did a little spin, showing me her half exposed round buttocks before presenting me with her silk and polyester covered sex and B-cup boobs again. I couldn't put my finger on as to why, but the silk garter belt stockings that hugged her curvy hips and clung to her toned and creamy legs added an extra kind of sauciness to the attire. "What do you think?"

I was amazed; at how sexy she looked! And at the fact that I was finding her sexy! I mean, I'd always known that mom was a good-looking woman, maybe not in a movie star or in a supermodel kind of way, but in the...everyday good-looking woman sense. In fact, she was a milf according to the friends I'd gone to high school with.

But here's the thing, I never would've guessed that I-her son, I stress-would one day find myself wanting to tear her clothes off and, well...do stuff to her. But there I was. Shame I'd never felt the likes of settled in as the front of my slacks slowly began to tighten. I wanted to kill myself for it.

"Nick?" Mom raised an eyebrow.

"Hmm?" With a balled up hand over my mouth, I raised my chin to make eye contact.

"What do you think?"

"Umm, pppphhhh." I pretended like I was thinking about it. "You uh...you look...you look fine." I nodded.

"Fine?" Mom looked down at her body as my cock grew stiffer.

I was tempted to turn my pelvis. But I thought it would look suspicious.

"Are you sure? Because that mirror's telling me a story that's a little different from yours." Mom turned and faced the mirror she was referring to. Then she placed her hands onto her hips and tilted her head, causing her sleek hair to fall over a shoulder. It only quickened the flow of the blood that was being sent to my cock.

"No, I mean...you look good, mom." I needed to get out of there before she discovered how perverted her son was. "I'll see you outside."

"Honey wait." She made a quick turn and grabbed me by the arm. "...Are you sure?"

"Definitely." I nodded and once I shook my arm free, I made my exit.

"Phew." I looked up at the ceiling. That was a close call. I then quickly made my way back to the couch I sat on earlier, before anyone in the store noticed the lump in my jeans. Albeit I was relieved mom didn't notice my erection, I'd never been so ashamed in my entire life.

What kind of a son gets aroused at the sight of his mother? Half-naked or not; I felt like scum for it and wanted to climb into an elevator, take it to the top floor and jump off the roof. "I fucking hate myself," I muttered and shook my head.

But not too long after I began beating myself up, I also realised it was probably best if I didn't harp on what took place. I couldn't have been the only guy in the world this has happened to, right? And even if I was, I was confident it would never happen again.

Mom emerged from her stall about five minutes later-my disgraceful boner having subsided by then-and once again she was dressed in her sundress. She also decided to buy the underwear she'd tried on. And her explanation for her choice was she liked the way she looked in it. I couldn't blame her for coming to that conclusion, and it's needless to explain why.

"So what's next on the list?" said mom as we exited the store. "Oh yea, your father's anniversary gift. What do you think I should get him?"

Only then did I remember the conversation I had with dad on the previous night. I needed to get her a gift! Fast! And, it obviously needed to be done in secret. "Dad's always appreciated a nice watch."

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Parents' Anniversary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds