• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • BBW Neighbour

BBW Neighbour

I sit watching UFC on demand. I'm thirty minutes home from work and knackered. I have a coffee on the go and to get comfortable I'm sitting in my boxers and a T-Shirt. I slump in the sofa waiting for the oven to heat. I take in some porno on my tablet - a nineteen year old taking her first steps in front of the camera. No reaction from my cock - she's not my type, she's a little too green looking. I can't get off on that nervous lost girl look. I put the tablet down, sip some coffee. There door bell goes. I place the cup down and walk to the door. I see the silhouette of my neighbour, a woman of average height, a nice chub to her more arse, thighs and belly than tits, but she's pretty, damned pretty. As I reach the handle I'm drawn back to the previous summer when she spent the hot days wearing nothing other than bright pink hot pants below the waist. I remember how my cock danced and how I fantasised about grabbing her fat cheeks and kissing that fleshy arse. I cut the thought off as I pushed down on the handle, I could feel my cock stir. "Hey," I said as I pulled open the door.

"Do you have any tin foil? I'm doing a roast and ran out."

"Sure come in," I say. I can feel her eyes on my legs. I note that she's in her trademark tracksuit bottoms and rugby sweat shirt. Nothing too flattering. "Kettles just boiled, tea?"

"OK," she says, her eyes shifting to a less inappropriate level. I flick the switch on the kettle to reheat it and take the tin foil from the drawer. I make her drink and we walk into the lounge.

"You're into this fighting stuff?" she says, noting the television.

"Just giving it a go," I say. "Lemme just put my jeans on." I bend and feel her hand on my back.

"No rush," she says and moves her hand down to my arse. "I see you looking at me, I knew you were alone."

"Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?" I ask turning towards her. We embrace and kiss, her hands grabbing and squeezing my arse and with a flick and pull she pulls my boxers down. Her hand grabs at my cock and starts pumping. I pull her tracksuit bottoms down, he fat belly hangs slightly low. She's not wearing underwear. My finger finds her slit, she's already wet. We masturbate each other before I drop to my knees and start to lick at her cunt. She tastes good, slightly sweaty but sweet at the same time. My hands claw into her fat buttocks. She sighs and her knees weaken. I sit her on the sofa and get back to licking her clit, now fingering her cunt, one in, two in, three in. My tongue dances hungrily on her clit, exploring every fold. She grabs the back of my head and pushes me in hard. She holds me in, breathing is difficult and all I'm away of is the smell and taste and wetness of her. I bring her to orgasm and then she pushes me off.

"I want your cock now, deep in me." I oblige and push my dick into her well oiled cunt. We fuck slowly at first and reach a good tight natural rhythm.

"I've wanted to fuck you so long," I tell her, no word of a lie. "I've wanted to get my hands on your fat body, squeeze and fuck and lick." I'm panting now, she feels so good. I pull my dick out as I feel myself getting ready. I stand her up and turn her around. She bends and I kneel and bury my face in her fat arse crack. I rim her, I squeeze and grab at those fat mounds. I put two fingers back in her cunt, she sighs, she pants, she screams a little. My tongue works her hole, I move slightly and push a finger up her and do her in both holes. Her legs cave and she crashes to her knees. I pull my fingers out and stick my cock back in her cunt. I go at her she starts to moan "oh my god, oh my fucking god," and then I pull out again. She turns around and takes me dick in her mouth right up to the balls. She sucks hard on me and puts a hand on my balls. I squirm, I beg her to go easy and not make me cum, I feel the vibrations of a laugh on my shaft.

"You're cock is mine," she says pausing from her hard sucking.

"I need to see your tits and belly," I pant, hoping she'll pause long enough for me to regain my composure. She obliges and removes her top, again no bra underneath I cup her titties, one in each hand. For a fat girl they're kinda small, but oh are good. I finger her nipples, pulling on them hard, I move in and push my cock into her belly. I tell her it feels so good as my dick is swallowed up in that beautiful fat mound of belly. I begin to thrust slowly, getting off feeling her belly on me. I alternate my tongue on her tits and she starts begging me to fuck her again.

I tell her I want her to be on top and I lay down. She climbs on, she's heavy. The weight feels good. She puts her cunt over my cock and slowly slides down it. Soon we're fucking hard. I can feel my balls tighten, she's cumming again and again. She must be able to feel my cock throbbing and climbs off. She bends over and I push my dick in her, no neighbourly politeness I fuck her hard, I just want to come now. She climaxes again and I pull out as my own orgasm hits. I put my cock between her arse cheeks and cum up against her arse hole before collapsing onto the floor. She lays down next to me, her head on my chest. "That was your one time go," she says before kissing me on the cheek.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • BBW Neighbour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds