• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 08

Dave Gets an Education Pt. 08

12

Chapter 20: Robin

Sunday was a day of rest for me. The women slept late as they had been up into the early hours of the morning. I awoke midafternoon but lay in bed until dinner time. I was confused and my body hurt. How could I allow these sadistic women to continue torturing my body and play with my mind? Sure, I was getting plenty of sex, but the payment I suffered made me wonder if it was worth it.

I thought about Jessica. Did she really love me or was she simply playing with my mind? Was this all a mind fuck by her; one day sweet and supportive and the next sadistic and calculating? She was the most beautiful woman I had ever met and certainly the richest as well. I would never have to work again if that is what I wanted, but what price would my body take?

I got up and went to the main house for dinner. Mrs. Baxter had ordered out, giving Hilda a break from her kitchen duties. All of the women were in the dining room when I arrived and I was invited to join them. The conversation centered on the party and the fun that all the women had. Juanita said that she would be taking some of the ideas back to Chicago with her and implement them at some of the Femdom parties she attended there. She really liked the idea of locking a male in the kali teeth bracelet and then feeding him Viagra and teasing him for the rest of the night. She also liked the use of the humbler in connection with the stocks to place a man in a vulnerable position. She gave me an evil look and asked her mom if we could experiment again before she left.

"We'll see dear" Mrs. Baxter replied. "If Dave has any transgressions to atone for on Thursday at our weekly punishment party we can certainly play with it then. Until then we must give Dave some time to recover. He did have a long night last night. I would recommend no corrective punishments before then. You can use him for pleasure if you like. Just write down any demerits and we will deal with them on Thursday."

Sunday evening was relatively peaceful. I waited on the ladies while we all lounged around the pool. I went to bed around 10 pm and most of the ladies were still lounging and gossiping when I left. Just after midnight I heard the door to my room open and saw a shadow approach me. It was Hilda. She had not visited for a long time, and frankly, I had hoped that she had lost interest.

"All of the activities last night got me really excited, and the conversation tonight was, well, stimulating. I think you are going to be my bitch tonight. Lucky for you, Mrs. Baxter said no punishment." She said. "That just means more time for pleasure. I expect 5 orgasms tonight, and you can be assured that I have my little book just in case you don't succeed."

I licked and sucked her entire body for several hours. First her feet, then her tits, pussy and finally her ass. I looked at the clock as I finally brought her to her 5th climax. 4 AM. I got up to use the bathroom as she slumped in exhaustion. When I returned she had strapped on a 10" dildo and was lubing it up. The length didn't bother me, it was the girth and the soreness in my ass from the party that had me worried.

"Time for your reward" she said. "I think you deserve at least two orgasms for the wonderful lip service you provided me. Bend over the edge of the bed, I want to penetrate you as deep as I can. Remember, this is for pleasure, not punishment."

She continued for well over an hour bringing me to 3 orgasms. She pushed slow and deep for a while, then short, rapid thrusts and finally she pushed all the way in and held it there. She varied the angles of her penetration and reached around to play with my cock and nipples. When she finished she pulled out and left the strap-on for me to clean.

"See you in a couple of hours, sweetie" she said as she closed the door behind her.

Monday's workload was rather light. There was still some mess to clean up from the party as well as my normal work but Joe and Rob were there to help me. We worked throughout the day and were done by 4 pm. We went out to the pool where most of the women were lounging.

"I'm having some guests over tonight." Mrs. Baxter said. "The Ladies of the High Court will be here about 7 pm to interview some perspective males for the group. We have 10 possibilities tonight and another 10 tomorrow and Wednesday. I really don't expect all of them to show up, but in case they do, we may need some help during the performance exam."

"Wow!" Joyce said. "That sounds like fun. Count me in."

Most of the others agreed. By 7 pm the five members of the High Court had arrived accompanies by Dr. Rosewood, Hilda, my Mom, and the five Baxter sisters. Megan and Anne had a previous engagement but promised to participate on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Mrs. Baxter explained that each male would complete an application which listed personal facts, limits and experience. They would then undergo a physical exam administered by Dr. Rosewood. Next, each male would be orally interviewed by the High Court. If the male passed that screening process, he would be given a performance exam.

The performance exam consisted of serving one of the women for 30 minutes. Each woman would decide how she wanted to be served. After determining whether the male was capable of providing adequate service, the woman would then test his ability to take discipline. The woman would administer discipline for an additional 30 minutes. Any male who used his safe word during the performance test automatically failed the test and would be asked to leave.

"I will put the names of all the ladies who wish to participate in a bowl." Mrs. Baxter said. "Each male will select the name of a woman to serve. During his time with her, she will determine if he would make a suitable servant for the group. If she feels he is acceptable, she may endorse his application."

Mrs. Baxter continued. "Ladies, you are under no obligation to endorse any of the applicants tonight. Even if the male performs well, you may choose not to endorse him. If you like, you can make him come back for a second exam to help you to decide his worthiness. Anyway, he will need to get three endorsements on his application before the high court can approve his application."

For Joe, Rob and me it meant that all of the ladies would be busy for several hours which basically gave us a night off. The weather was great so we headed for the pool.

As we drank beer and enjoyed the weather we could hear the sounds of paddles striking flesh, of males moaning in pain and an occasional scream of ecstasy from several of the women. All we knew was it was better them than us.

Tuesday I went to work at the boutique. Robin approached me shortly after I got there and reminded me of my obligations to her.

"12 orgasms!" she said. "And I want to start tonight after work. You're going home with me, and don't think you are going to give me a bunch of quickies. You will be making love to me all night. Maybe I will let you bring me to three or four orgasms tonight, maybe not. I will tell you that it's going to take three or four sessions for you to pay off your debt so figure on accompanying me home after work for your next three or four shifts."

I kind of liked Robin. She appeared to be more caring than some of the other women. I felt her interests in female domination lied more with controlling a man to pleasure her than having one to discipline. She could be just as strict when she needed to, but she didn't play the head games like some of the others. She was not as beautiful as some of the others, but she was cute in her own way. She carried a few extra pounds and had large melon-like breasts. She normally wore a blouse and skirt to work. The blouse bulged with each button straining to keep her breasts covered. Her skirt emphasized her butt which was a little larger than many men liked, but one I found stimulating.

She drove me to her home after work. We talked about work, her ambitions and her need to find someone who would satisfy her sexually. We arrived at her home after driving for 15 minutes. She fixed us a nice dinner and we continued talking. After dinner I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

"You know," she said. "With the exception of that tongue fucking you gave me in the office a couple of weeks ago, I haven't been penetrated with anything other than my trusty fingers and dildo for over a year. I really loved the way you worshiped my pussy in the office, and when I rolled that double 6 at the party, well... I... just..."

"I understand." I said.

"I've been looking forward to this for a long, long time." She said. "Strip for me. NOW."

I did as ordered. She couldn't take her eyes off my cock even though she had seen it from every angle at the party and on several occasions at work. Her eyes had the look of a hungry lioness stalking her prey. She led me to her bedroom. I could tell tonight was to be a night full of lust.

She had me undress her slowly, kissing every bit of skin I exposed. When she was down to her bra and panties, I could see that she had some additional curves that her clothing had helped to conceal. Still, she was desirable if you likes women with a little extra padding. I continued to kiss and tease her until she demanded that I remove her last remaining clothing. With that my tongue went straight for her sex.

I kissed her gently and tickled her inner thigh. I alternated licking and sucking her as my finger found her anus and slowly pushed. She moaned. I continued this teasing and stimulation for over 30 minutes, bringing her close then allowing her to calm down. I wanted this to be special for her and last as long as possible. After nearly an hour of oral stimulation she pulled my face into her pussy and held it there while she came with a passion. She screamed in pleasure. I'm sure the neighbors thought someone had been murdered and were calling the cops. But no one came knocking on the door.

The second orgasm came as the result of penile insertion. She was now thoroughly wet and excited and it was easy enough to slide into her. I was on top and penetrated her slowly. She was tight and I guessed she did not have a great deal of experience. When I was fully inside her, I paused letting her adjust to my size. After a few moments I began thrusting, slow long strokes. She was coming up to meet each thrust and after what seemed like an eternity she begged me to thrust hard and fast. I was happy to oblige her and after a short time we ejaculated together.

We lay and cuddled for the longest time. I had recovered my strength but she just wanted to enjoy the moment. We lay in each other's arms until about 2 am. She rolled on top of me and mounted my cock. She wanted to be in control this time and she told me to just lay back and enjoy the ride. She varied her tempo, bringing herself near orgasm and then slowing down to cool off. Time and time again she prolonged her pleasure. She whispered in my ear.

"I'm off tomorrow so this can go on all night." She said.

I groaned a little as she continued to pound away. I think she smiled. She finally squirted. It was a heavy load and when she finished, she moved up to straddle my face so I could clean her up. It was 3 am and I was desperate for some sleep.

About 5 am she woke me up from a sound sleep. She had fitted a dildo around her waist and was stroking it seductively. I knew what was coming.

"I've always wanted to do this" she said. "I bought this one especially for you. I've heard you are a size queen so I had Claire order this one especially for you. I want to feel you take its girth just like I took you earlier. It is only 12" long but as big around as a fist. I want it to feel like your first time and I'm the one busting your cherry. Turnover and get ready to be my bitch."

She was right. It was larger around than anything I had previously taken. Even Megan's monster was small in comparison. She lubed it and slowly pushed. She was gentle, just as I had been with her. It was finally in to the balls and I felt so full. I was certain I would never be the same again. She started moving. In and out. Long, slow strokes causing me to get aroused. It massaged my prostrate and my cock responded. She noticed and began stroking faster. Faster and faster she went. She jabbed hard, changed direction than jabbed again. My anus was on fire but my cock betrayed me. I came as she masturbated me. Even after I finished cumming she lay on top of me. Her weight pressing down and her cock filling me completely.

"That one doesn't count." She said. "I didn't orgasm."

I went to the bathroom and got cleaned up. When I returned to the bedroom she was on hands and knees with her legs spread and ass raised. I thought I was going to get to return the favor, but that was not to be.

"I think your tongue has recovered by now." She said. "I want you to lick me back there until I have my fourth orgasm."

She directed my efforts, slowing me down whenever she got close to orgasm. It took me over an hour before she finally had her fourth and final climax of the night. I looked at the clock. 8 am. Time to get up. At this rate it would take three nights of nonstop sex to fulfil my debt. I still had a full day of work to complete.

Chapter 21 The LADIES recruit new members

It was nearly 10 am when I finally got home. Joe and Bob were busy doing chores and I pitched in to help them. As I walked in the kitchen, Hilda gave me a look that said I was in trouble. She asked where I had been and why I had not called to tell her I would be late this morning. I was given a demerit for tardiness and another for not calling. Later in the day I was dusting the library when Juanita came in and decided to inspect my work. She performed the white glove test which I failed. I was awarded three demerits prior to her leaving. That was a total of 5 for the day. I hadn't received that many demerits since my first week.

I had finished serving dinner that night and was listening to the women discuss the interviews of the last two nights. Eight males had shown up the first night and five the second. One had used his safe word and was dismissed. The others had made it through the process but most had been required to serve four or five of the ladies before receiving the required endorsements.

Each of the men were required to stand in front of all the women naked. They were put in various poses and ask question about their experiences, reasons for being a submissive and expectations in serving a demanding woman. Each was bent over and a butt plug inserted in their ass. They were required to hold the plug in place while performing 20 deep knee squats. If the plug fell out, a larger one was inserted and the process repeated. Several had to repeat the exercise three or four times until a proper "fitting" plug was inserted. Physicals were next followed by the drawing of names.

Mrs. Baxter enjoyed the services of a 45 year old male by the name of Dan. He performed for her orally for the entire 30 minutes of service. She said he had a talented tongue which showed a lot of promise. During the discipline, she paddled and caned him until tears came to his eyes but he dutifully begged for more, even after the 30 minute time limit. She said she might even keep him as a personal pet.

My Mom interviewed a 28 year old male named Mark. She said he was well hung and new how to use it. She said she got off twice in the time allotted and he was ready for more when the discipline started. She said she used cloth pins on his nipples, cock and balls and took a crop to swat them off. She said he whimpered in pain and begged for mercy but never used his safe word. That, she said, really turned her on.

The others present told of similar stories. Those completing the process ranged from a 19 year old sophomore to a 55 year old businessman. All were local or lived within an hour of Elliott, and several either worked or attend classes at the college. Tonight, another 10 applicants were scheduled to be interviewed.

Thursday I was on edge. I knew I had received 5 demerits from the previous day. I couldn't afford any more. We assembled in the library. Mrs. Baxter and her five daughters were already sitting there. Hilda, Anne and Megan arrived soon after. My Mom was the last to arrive. Each of the males had earned some type of punishment for infractions during the week and had earned a paddling. Juanita asked about using the stocks again and Joyce wanted to use the humbler. Both got their way.

That night Bob received 25 swats with the paddle from each of the Baxter sisters while secured to the stocks. He was then be placed in the humbler for the rest of the evening. The humbler would force his balls behind his legs and keep him bent on all fours for the rest of the night. He would also have to service any of the women as directed.

Bob was locked in the stocks on his knees. His head and arms were placed through the openings which were set to the lowest level possible. This caused his ass to be upturned and in perfect position for the 125 strokes he was to receive. As each of the sisters tried to outperform each other, Bob's ass took on a deeper and deeper shade of red. To his credit Bob took each stroke and never uttered a cry for mercy.

Joe's sentence was next. He was to receive 25 strokes from Mrs. Baxter, Hilda, my mom, Anne and Megan. A total of another 125 strokes. He was to assume the same position as Bob and would be treated to the humbler when finished.

I was next. I had twice as many demerits as Bob or Joe so I was worried as to my fate. Mrs. Baxter announced that I would receive 25 strokes from each of the women present. For my paddling the height of the holes for the head and arms was raised so my head was at waist level. During my punishment one of the ladies would back up to my face and bend over requiring me to service her ass. I then joined Bob and Joe on my knees for the rest of the evening. It was a long night.

I worked at the boutique on Friday and Saturday and accompanied Robin home each night. By Sunday morning I had fulfilled my obligation to her and now had to meet Pam's roommate for 8 hours of service. I arrived at the Theta Mu sorority house about 10 am. There seemed to be a lot of activity going on, especially for a Sunday in the summer. I knocked on the door and was met by Pam.

"Hello Dave" she said. "Today is cleanup day and all of the sisters have come to help get the house ready for the fall semester. You will be helping the sisters make repairs and clean the house. Allison is already inside. She can get you started. Remember, all of the sisters will be supervising you today. Each has a cute little paddle to make sure you stay busy."

I cleaned and dusted all of the rooms. There were about 20 of the sorority sisters present and each motivated me with their sorority paddle. By lunch I was exhausted and my butt was sore. By the end of the day I could barely stay awake. I was sore and could barely move and my poor butt was crimson red. Finally I had completed my obligations from the discipline party.

I got home Sunday evening to find that all of the visiting Baxter sisters had left. Mrs. Baxter and Jessica were sitting in the dining room and called me in to meet with them. She inspected my body and rubbed some ointment bruises that covered my butt.

"The last few weeks have been very trying for you" Mrs. Baxter said. "I am pleased with your performance and ability to serve and take discipline. Saturday is the next LADIES Club party and I want you in top shape to perform for the LADIES. I am sure that you will be in high demand. Therefore, I am giving you a week off to recuperate. Relax and enjoy it. Megan and Anne are off on vacation and Hilda is visiting her sister in Georgia. It will just be the three of us. Your mother is going to help out doing chores around here for the next few days so you are free do come and go as you please. Just be sure to mind your manners. You could still earn a demerit or two."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dave Gets an Education Pt. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds