• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Now Serving Ch. 01

Now Serving Ch. 01

12

This work of fiction features incest combined with hard BDSM, so please stop reading right here if you don't like the juxtaposition. There's plenty of both. To phrase it differently, this story contains harsh BDSM with incest and incest with harsh BDSM, so please don't read and submit an irate comment(s) if you object to the mix of these two genres.

Otherwise, these chapters contain many of the physical attributes, mental characteristics, toys and devices to be found in my previous pieces. All characters are of legal age.

In the past, many enthusiastic readers have contributed positive and creative ideas. However, it's my custom to complete an entire story before submission, so I won't be returning to Now Serving to make changes.

Instead, I'm currently working on a new story. It's a shorter piece with fewer characters. However, I welcome your non-irate, non-flaming comments and will try to respond to your questions.

*****

Planning was half the fun. Matthew and his hot daughter, Janette, spent weeks over the summer, plotting the scenario. They wanted a naturally sexy, impressionable girl, similar to Janette in appearance, who was eager to learn and could be trained.

Once Janette's senior high school semester began, she spent weeks looking without luck, even at other schools. She went to baseball and soccer games, extracurricular club meetings, dances, skateboard parks, and malls. Nothing. Sure, she found a number of possibilities, but none of them fulfilled the criteria. That is, no one had the potential to be as hot as she was.

Finally, a new girl transferred in from a different city and didn't know anyone locally. Unworldly and awkward, she was shy and insecure, which were all good for Janette and her father. Another benefit: the new girl's clothes, hair and makeup were all awful. But Janette saw through the girl's appearance and realized the potential. The two of them were similar in shape and coloring, which Matthew, her father, had specified.

Next to Janette, beneath the tacky unflattering clothing, beneath the rat's nest of tangled, dirty hair, beneath the cheap makeup, Angelina was the hottest, most sensuous girl Janette had seen - only Angie didn't know it yet. Nor did anyone else. Her dated hairstyle obscured thick, straight, jet-black hair. The over-heavy makeup covered a perfect olive complexion. Unflattering, dorky clothing covered her exciting 5' 6" frame, two inches less than Janette.

Inexperienced, Angie lived a dull life all the way on the other side of town with Justine, a single parent, who worked long hours at a distant school as a Spanish teacher during the day and taught English as a second language in adult ed at night. Justine was practically an absentee mother. And when she was around, she wasn't any better. Poor parenting skills. Angie couldn't stand Justine, for being such a neglectful, irresponsible mother. A bad mother who failed to show up on time, was forever forgetful, broke promises, etc.

But Angie had at least inherited her hot looks directly from her sensuous 34-year-old mother. When the well-dressed, rich, smart and very pretty Janette befriended Angie, her cool new friend - and her handsome, sexy father - were exactly what the naive girl needed. And the shapely, moldable new arrival was exactly what father and daughter wanted.

Janette promptly invited Angela to sit at her table during lunch and quickly "adopted" the friendless newbie, giving advice, answering a slew of questions, and extracting useful information. Angie was smart, grateful and malleable. At 18, both were seniors, but Janette had way more life experience and was self-assured, qualities that gave her authority and control over the more passive Angie. The two began spending most of their free time at school together. At the end of their first week, they were already going places together: the mall, cafés, the park.

For the next two weeks, Janette did a total makeover for her friend, making changes every day. Angie went with Janette to her hair salon, where the sophisticated, confident girl treated the insecure, trusting one to a style and cut so the newcomer's hair matched Janette's: short, straight and tomboy-short, like a young Winona, Halle, Natalie or Demi's pixie cut. Janette gave Angie good makeup, instructed her in how to apply it and began reworking her wardrobe. Since Janette was a B+ student, she helped her protégé with homework, reports and prepping for exams. Angie was reborn.

Janette had remade the girl in her own image, accentuating the girl's lovely hair, skin and hot body. Angie began spending time after school at Matt and Janette's house, which was large and luxurious compared to Justine's confining, functional apartment in a mediocre and remote neighborhood. When Matt first met Angie, he was immediately excited and thought for one strange, fleeting moment that she was Janette's younger sister. Janette could immediately tell how much her father was attracted to her new sidekick. And it was obvious that Angie was suggestible, pliable.

For example, when she asked Janette about a boyfriend or boyfriends, Janette was dismissive, expressing her boredom with and disdain for naïve young boys. Soon, Angie was verbally echoing Janette's stated preference for older men, men of the world such as. . . Matt.

When Matt learned that Angie's mother, Justine, had to moonlight to make extra money, and taught adult ed at night, he and Janette began inviting Angie to stay for dinner. He drove her home several times, to the opposite side of town. That lengthy round-trip, full of red lights, was anything but convenient. But the girl had been so tired that she twisted to the side in the passenger seat, her legs up against the door, and lay her head on Matt's thigh. Her full, short skirt immediately slid down her thighs, revealing the toned young flesh.

Matt lifted the material so all of it lay above the girl's waist, exposing her tiny panties. They looked just like Janette's. His daughter had groomed the new addition well: the taut panties were sheer and her mons was shaved, revealing a succulent pair of thick lips. Matt smiled. Janette was nothing if not thorough.

The next day, with Matt's prompting, Janette asked Angie if she'd like to sleep over some nights and Angie responded enthusiastically. Janette suggested that Matt to call Angie's mother, Justine, to ask permission. So he called, explaining his background, impressive job, and that, despite the absence of Janette's mother, who lived on the other side of the country, his daughter was doing very well in school and was delighted to have a new best friend in Angie.

Even Justine's voice sounded sexy on the phone. She complimented Janette's influence on Angie's appearance, grades and friendship. "It's a relief that Angie has such a great friend in Janette, especially because we're new arrivals and because I work such long hours." The appreciative mother also asked the usual parental questions: "Will there be supervision?" "Would it be any trouble?" And "If she misbehaves, please send her back home immediately."

"Oh no," Matt said. "If she gets out of line, I'll deal with her in the same way as I do Janette. Strictly."

"Ok," Justine said slowly, whose own upbringing had been very strict. And she'd been extremely strict with Angie. But she was afraid to ask for details. She hoped that Matt's cryptic response meant he would be severe, since Angie was a stuck-up, resentful, disrespectful brat who deserved to be subdued and made respectful.

Having Justine's permission - and gratitude - for her daughter's sleepovers, Matt sat down in the living room with the two girls. He explained the rules of the house: hard work at school and serious studying at home, with commensurate rewards in the form of clothing, music, gear, restaurants, trips, concerts, fun weekends, and so on. Violations of the rules would be dealt with promptly in the form of punishment.

He warned Angie, "If any of your grades go down, or if you misbehave in any way, you will definitely be punished. And I don't mean with a time-out or a spanking. Spankings are only for children. And I have authorization from your mother to deal with you promptly and strictly, as I already do with Janette. Do you understand?" Angie nodded tentatively.

"How does your mother punish you?" Angie squirmed in her seat. "Does she strike you?" Angie nodded, incredibly embarrassed. "With her hands?" Angie shook her head, too mortified to speak. "Does she use a hairbrush?" The girl was in an agony of humiliation and refused to answer.

Matt nodded to his daughter. Janette stood and lightly slapped Angie's cheeks. "Daddy asked you a question."

"With. . . with a strap," Angie blurted. Janette glanced at Matt, both delighted that the girl had experienced corporal punishment.

"Where did these. . . sessions take place, and what was your mother wearing?

Angie swallowed. "They happened all around the place. She would strip down to her bra and panties because she would sweat from the exertion of binding and punishing me.

"Let's make sure you understand. Janette, get up and stand in front of me." His daughter complied, facing him, legs spread wide, her ass in front of Angie. "Raise your skirt." Janette lifted her skirt to her waist and tucked the front and rear fabric into her belt. Father and daughter heard a small intake of breath as Angie saw the red marks at the top of Janette's thighs.

"Take off your panties." Janette drew them down and off, again widened her stance and leaned forward, resting each of her hands on one of Matt' shoulders, thrusting her ass toward her best friend. Angie shifted on the couch, ogling the stripes covering Janette's ass. She'd seen Janette nude in the girl's showers at school, but this was different and strange.

"Get up and come here," Matt ordered. Obediently, Angie apprehensively walked over to them. Matt grabbed one of Angie's hands and placed it on one of Janette's welted ass cheeks, moving Angie's hand around the hot flesh. Janette moaned quietly. "Those hurt because Janette was punished only last night. Feel her thighs as well. Angie's hand drifted down, her fingers skimming through Janette's butt crack till they caressed the weals on her friend's young thighs.

"They're beautiful," Angie whispered.

"Will you accept this kind of discipline if I deem that you deserve it?" Angie nodded, too stunned and excited to be capable of speech. "Have you ever been punished with anything other than a strap?"

"Yes Sir. . . ." Matt waited for details. Reluctantly, the girl added, "My mother has stripped me, tied me and punished me with. . . with floggings." Matt and Janette exchanged a glance for a fraction of a second. This was interesting news. He stared at Angie, demanding more. "And since my dad wasn't around, I was also disciplined by my brother. So I accept your authority."

"Your brother?"

"Yes, he's really cute and is very close with my mother. They even look the same. But he's very strict."

"What happened after your mother and brother finished your discipline?" No answer. "Did they ever give you pleasure? Did they ever make you take care of them?"

Angie said, "Yes, my brother would usually use a. . ." She faltered and stopped. "I mean, he would make me kneel. . ." She changed her mind, bolted from the living room and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

Matt smiled at his daughter, delighted about the new information. So Angie was not a total stranger to B&D, or to servicing older men. "Good. Then we're done here." Janette lowered her skirt. As she left the room, Matt began planning a demo for Angie.

~ ~ ~

Angie began staying over a couple of nights per week. Her sleepovers quickly increased till she was spending 4-5 nights a week with Janette and Matt. This schedule was actually a relief for the hardworking Justine. She missed her daughter, but life was a bit easier.

Angie began to imitate Janette's style of dress and behavior at home, wearing thin front-closure blouses and short, full skirts, acting teasingly and flirtatiously with Matt. During the second week, the girls returned to Janette's salon for Brazilian waxes.

Within only a couple of weeks, Janette had done a total makeover of Angie, including her underwear. One afternoon, they'd just returned from a shopping trip and had both put on their new, gauzy demi-bras and matching boy shorts for the first time. Angie was thrilled to be wearing Janette's treat: expensive and adult lingerie.

"Hold on!" Janette said, as if she'd just had a great idea. "Let's see what Daddy thinks. He's got great taste in clothes." Janette and he had been sure to walk around the house, scantily clad, a number of times during Angie's sleepovers. When Angie had asked Janette about her parading around in a skimpy bath towel, or an old shirt of her father's without any underwear, or her barechested father wearing only boxer shorts, Janette had just shrugged. "We're so comfortable and casual with each other that it's second nature to us - we don't even notice. It's no big deal. And Daddy's no prude!"

Father and daughter had laid the ground for a loose atmosphere. For instance, on hot afternoons, Janette had frequently taken a quick dip before a meal and then served the meal at the table wearing her wet bikini. At first, Angie was scandalized and blushed furiously when she saw her friend standing unabashedly next to Matt, holding a serving dish as he helped himself, her micro-thin white panties plastered to her nude mons, her hairless lips as plain as day beneath the transparent gusset. When Janette sat and ate, her tits would strain against the tight bikini top, the broad aureoles and erect dark nipples half-visible throughout the meal. So Angie had become somewhat accustomed to the household's matter-of-fact semi-nudity and her friend's flagrant exhibitionism.

Angie objected to Janette's idea to summon her father for an opinion on their new lingerie, but Janette had summarily dismissed the girl's protest. "Don't be silly, Angie. You've got a beautiful body and it's time to start showing it off. Besides, you're just like family by now! And anyway he'll see me first. Let's make it a fashion show!" she giggled. Janette ran out of the bedroom before Angie had a chance to protest further.

Janette pulled Matt into the girls' shared bedroom and shoved him into the easy chair. The late afternoon sun had filled the room with golden light. Matt thought that his daughter was a miracle worker. She had transformed Angie into a mirror image of herself, slightly younger and almost as hot. Due to her shorter frame, Angie's tits looked even bigger on her than Janette's did on her own.

Angie stood nervously, but Janette grabbed her hand, stretched it above Angie's head and spun the girl around. "Ta-da!" Janette said proudly. Both Angie and Matt laughed. "You look lovely," he told her. "Now turn around again, more slowly." She blushed but obeyed.

She would have blushed much more, had she realized that Janette had selected a matching pair of underwear whose lace was deceptive: it completely covered the breasts and groin—with the exception of the nipples, aureole and slit. The bra and panties were expensive, well made and beautiful - but also totally slutty.

Angie would have had to be blind not to notice that whenever one of them arrived at home, father or daughter always kissed warmly and embraced lingeringly. After dinner, Janette changed into thin pajamas or a short nightgown and would spend an hour on the couch next to her dad, watching TV. Eventually, Angie followed suit, sitting on the opposite side of him. Janette and he were both highly tactile; there was a lot of touching, stroking and kissing. Soon Angie snuggled up to him as well, and, missing a father or father-figure in her life, loved it when he began putting his arm around her shoulders or gave her a neck massage. Soon, he was kissing and hugging them both goodnight.

Janette frequently asked her father to tuck her in. Once he was standing at her bedside, she'd quickly shed her pajamas or nightgown, providing Angie and he with a fleeting picture of her spectacular nudity as she climbed under the sheets. On cooler nights, she'd get into bed wearing her flimsy nightgown, the sheets raised only to her waist, shamelessly showing off her tits and nipples to her father.

Once Matt had enjoyed the sight of Angie in her revealing bra and panties, he left the bedroom. Angie asked, "Does he have a girlfriend? Does he see women at all?"

Janette laughed. "Of course not! He's not like that. Besides, why would he want somebody his own age when he has a daughter like me?" She turned over and quickly fell asleep, leaving Angie to ponder the meaning of that reply.

~ ~ ~

Late at night, the two high school seniors would climb into the same bed and "secretly" watch soft-core programs via On Demand, Janette explaining that her father never checked the cable bills. She made sure to include scenes with girl-on-girl action, and would absentmindedly stroke Angie's hands and arms, as best friends commonly did at that age, soon advancing into strokes on the girl's thighs.

When Angie asked Janette if she liked girls and had ever done anything with them, Janette said, "I like you. And hasn't everybody played with a girlfriend? How could we not?" After only a few of those porn scenes, Janette introduced Angie to increasingly hardcore clips and movies on her laptop.

Janette used our pool several times a week and gave Angie several old swimsuits to wear. Angie had never worn such abbreviated bikinis, but submitted to Janette's coaxing and, seemed unaware that they revealed everything when wet. She had a phenomenal body, and according to Janette, was a 33C. So the two not only looked like sisters, their bra size was almost identical and they both exuded the same sensual, submissive nature.

At nighttime, the two girls started watching soft BDSM. Janette was careful to begin slowly with scenes of light bondage, eye masks, etc. She explained how exciting it all was. Naturally, Angie asked if she'd ever done it with a boy, but Janette only giggled and asked Angie if she'd like to bind Janette's arms and legs.

Janette pulled a black eye mask, a large, long feather and a few of her dad's old silk neckties from her special drawer. She put on the mask and lay on her back, the sleeveless nightie barely covering her mound. As always, the girls started modestly, Janette guiding her protégé as the cooperative girlfriend fastened Janette's wrists together and tied her ankles to the bedpost. Janette coaxed Angie into teasing her incapacitated friend's arms and legs with the feather. That was all that happened. Janette knew she had to go slowly with her friend.

When Angie next stayed over, it was a Friday night. There was a three-quarter moon shining directly onto the bed. Janette made sure that her friend wore a short nightie like she herself wore, had Angie kneel with her back against the headboard and covered the unresisting girl's eyes with the black mask. Angie giggled, excited by the sensuousness of having her eyes covered.

Angie was excited, not nervous, since she'd done the same bondage to her friend only a couple of nights before. Barefoot, Janette walked to her bedroom door, opened it silently and motioned to her father. Matt tiptoed in and silently sat in the comfortable easy chair that she'd positioned next to the bed. Janette straddled her bound friend.

The giggling stopped when Janette bound the beautiful girl's hands behind her back, something Angie was not expecting. Being a born sub - even though she didn't know it - Angie did not protest or object, she only cooed "Ooohhh" in surprise. Janette gave verbal reassurances the whole time, complimenting Angie on how pretty she looked, how sexy her outthrust breasts looked, etc.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Now Serving Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds