• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Online Fantasy

Online Fantasy

SirKnight: "Tell me your nasty fantasy you had today slut; that got you so fucking wet you had to change panties. Tell me whore!"

Me: "I was imagining that it was nighttime and I'd just fallen asleep when someone put a hand over my mouth and a cold sharp blade to my throat. They said that if I made a noise they would cut me. He then straps a ball gag to my mouth and ties my hands to my bedframe. Then my feet, so im spread eagle. Then he starts cutting away my silk nighty, exposing my tits and pussy to the cold night air".

SirKnight: " Mmmmmmmmm, wanting to be raped slut".

Me: "He runs the cold blade over my nipples getting them so hard, then he starts sucking and biting on them... Despite the terror of a stranger touching me, I feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second".

SirKnight: " Mmmmmmmmmmmm"

Me: "He then makes his way to my drpping cunt. He laughs an evil laugh and slaps my cunt, saying what a slut I am to be enjoying this. He then takes out his massive nine inch, thick, rock hard cock and starts rubbing it over my wet slit".

SirKnight: " Mmmmmmmmm"

Sir Knight: "Mmmmmmmmmm so fucking hot and sexy"

Me: "I starting moaning, longing for him to thrust that huge cock into my dripping shaved cunt. He stops, looks right into my eyes and then rams all nine inches into my tight arsehole".

SirKnight: " Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm need to be voilated don't you cunt?"

Me: "I try to scream out in pain through the ball gag but I cant make a sound. Tears streaming down my face. He then slaps my cunt again and says I bet you're actually enjoying this arent you slut? Being arse raped by a complete stranger... He keeps ramming his fat cock into my arse over and over. The pain subsides and I start fucking back against his thrusts. He stops again... noticing that I'm enjoying it. This evil gleam in his eye. He says, slut, I'm going to rape your cunt now and I'm going to fuck a baby inside you... you'd like that wouldn't you cunt?"

Sir Knight: "Mmmmmmmmmmm. Fuck yes love to find your eager womb hungry for cum."

Me: "I start to squirm, trying to get away. I knew that I was at my most fertile time. He laughs again, twisting my nipples in his fingers and then shoving his cock all the way into my waiting wet cunt."

SirKnight: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I want all your fucking holes! I want to make you show me how wet they get admitting you fantasize about rape!"

Me: "I start to struggle desperately trying to get away. He starts pounding away into my pussy hitting my g spot with every thrust. I'm getting so aroused and he's building me up to an amazing forced orgasm."

SirKnight: "How many times have you cum whore telling me this? You can tell me slut."

Me: "Five times writing that Sir...

SirKnight: " Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Squirt all over?"

Me: "Yeah... I've made a huge mess lol"

SirKnight: "Mmmmmmmmm fuck yes! Sread and tell slut. You're making my cock throb wishing I could feel it all over me with you blushing and aplogizing".

Me: "Actually... I would do that. I do get embarassed about squirting so much..."

SirKnight: "I know you would so blush and gush more telling me the part where you thank him and beg for more. Wouldn't you whore?"

Me: "Yes sir..."

SirKnight: "Mmmmmmmmmmm. I want to fill your fertile cunt. Would you like that slut?"

Me: "I cum all over his cock, whispering thank you, thank you through the gag. He undoes the gag and says what was that slut? I said thank you sir, thank you for making me cum. He then slaps my face and says, I want you to beg for me to spray my load all in your fertile cunt. Beg for me to fuck a baby into your slutty cunt!"

SirKnight: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nastier slut! Don't you fucking hold back!"

Me: " I beg, please fuck me. He slaps me again. That's not fucking good enough, tell me what you really want! I beg again, almost screaming, please! Please fuck me! Give me your cum, knock this nasty slut up. Fuck your baby into this bitches cunt!"

SirKnight: "Mmmmmmmmm you cum again bitch?"

Me: "Yes sir...I cant help it... I'm so turned on."

SirKnight: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Wanting me to cum in your hungry cunt, don't you?"

Me: "Yes sir... craving to feel your hot cum coat the inside of my pussy."

SirKnight: "Mmmmmmmm love to catch you in your delicious puddle needing that. Oozing and panting as you cum."

Me: "Mmmm... that would be an amazing thing to experience... finally becoming the slut I really am..."

SirKnight: "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I would love to dothat. Shooting my hot cum into your waiting fertile cunt."

"But that will have to wait until our next chat my slut"

And that's the last I heard of my online Master. The extraordinary man who was able to give me a glimmer of hope that my real life Master is out there... It's just a matter of patience and torturous waiting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Online Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds