• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Satisfying Her Itch!

Satisfying Her Itch!

123

It all started with something my sister Carol said one day.

I'd got a day off work so I'd popped round to my parent's place as I regularly did, to say hello to Mum and my sister.

Mum was rather busy with some correspondence so my sister and I left her to it and headed outside where we settled down with a drink each to have a good natter. We'd been sitting there for a while, getting well into our chatting when Carol almost jumped up and turning, she quickly put her hands down, pushing the material of her skirt between her legs.

"Oooooch, sorry Chris - got an itch!" she said as she turned back a few moments later and sat down once more, leaving me idly wondering what kind of itch.

We continued to sit and chatter and as we did so I happened to briefly mention a good but rather explicitly sexy film that had been on TV the night before.

"Mmmmm, I saw that too. Guess one of these days I'll find out about all that stuff," she said, rather sadly I thought.

"Eh - what do you mean you'll find out? Whatsa matter then?" I asked, vaguely curious and yet really just innocently answering her.

"Oh - nothing," she said, looking away from me, "It's not important."

But the very fact that she'd said that had got me going and now I sat up more attentively.

"Oh come on; must have been something important or you wouldn't have said it," I replied, "Come on, tell me. Find out what?"

"No, it's nothing, I said it's not important," she said, irritatedly squirming in her chair, "Anyway, it's personal."

My sister's a sweet young thing; she's only twenty but she seems a lot younger and more innocent than that. She's not bad to look at though; she's fairly tall and quite slim although she does have a sizable bust which rather takes your eyes off her flat tummy and her long legs. She's got soft brown hair which she keeps shortish and off her shoulders, somehow making her look even younger and rather cute really. Oh come on, yes I will be honest; she's bloody good to look at really, even if she is my sister!

Perhaps it's her face that completes the charm; she's got a lovely warm heart-shaped face with a sweet turned-up nose and luscious lips; lips that feel soft and tender whenever she kisses me. Ok, those kisses only happen when we meet or part and that's such a shame because I love to feel her lips on mine; they're so sweet and loving somehow.

But right now she looked quite uncomfy for some reason; her lovely lips were all screwed up and I wanted to find out why.

"So what! Oh come on - I'm your brother for heaven's sake; we've always been able to talk," I said, "Don't hide things from me, it's not fair. You're being stupid!"

I guess I wasn't really thinking that her question would be as personal as it was though!

"Oh Chris, I don't know how to say it," she said, almost moaning, "And I don't want to put you in a situation..."

"For heaven's sake - just say it!" I said firmly, "I'm old enough to take it; I understand things these days. And I'm good at listening too."

I'm nine years older than my sister, so I'm a man of the world, or so I thought. I've been there - done that, tried this and the other (not drugs though) - so I was confident that whatever she said wouldn't faze me.

But still Carol wouldn't let it go so I got up and knelt in front of her to hold her hands and to look her right in the face.

"Oh sweetheart," I said softly, "Look, I love you 'cos you're my only sister and I really want to help. I've had plenty of girlfriends so I probably know quite a bit about how a woman's mind works, so come on...tell me, please."

"Ohhhh," she moaned, "Oh, I - I - just - I just want to know more about boys."

"Hah - is that all!" I exclaimed brightly but Carol looked away, still hesitant.

"Yeah, but it's what I want to know that's the problem," she said, her face still downcast, "It makes me so embarrassed to even say it."

"Please, please, tell me," I wheedled, but suddenly realising what her problem stemmed from, "It's to do with sex, isn't it?"

"Mmmmmm yeah," she mumbled, her eyes now finding mine, "I don't want to look silly."

I chuckled about her naivety before squeezing her hands and answering.

"Well, I'm a boy - well, I mean I'm a man really," I said proudly puffing my chest out, "So if I don't know what I'm talking about then who does, so tell me - come on, be brave."

Cocky sod that I was! But I was trying to be a helpful big brother too.

Carol took a deep breath and then her hands gripped mine at last.

"You're right; yes I do want to know about sex," she said, squeezing my hands hard, "But I still don't think its right to ask you."

"Fuckin' hell, of course you can!" I exclaimed, almost exasperated by her reticence to open up, "Just ask away. Anything..."

"Ok," she said, taking another deep breath, "Here goes. I've never seen a man's thingy. See, I've said it."

"So what happened to sex ed?" I asked quickly, shaken but not entirely dumbstruck but Carol shook her head.

"They didn't show us properly. Most of it was diagrams really; that's all they showed us - anyway, that was years ago," she replied, "Now I want to see the real thing."

Suddenly I felt all hot; her question was indeed personal and I wasn't entirely sure how to answer her, until another idea popped up.

"Internet; plenty of men's "thingies" there," I said, emphasising the word, "Anyway, what's wrong with calling them penises or cocks?"

Carol blushed suddenly and looked downwards.

"I don't like calling them that," she said, "I'm not used to it.

"Well, get used to it, because that's what they're called," I said firmly, "And come on, what's wrong with the internet?"

"That's not the same," she said sharply, now looking straight at me, "I want to see them in the flesh; you know, real ones; well, one would do - right where I can find out all about it."

"Well, chat rooms then, aren't the cocks there real enough?" I countered.

"No way am I going there," she exclaimed, blushing even more brightly, "Don't think I could do that; I might have to show them my bits too!"

"So what do you expect me to do then? Find you a willing subject?" I replied, "Anyway, why can't you ask one of your boyfriends?"

"Cos I'm scared to," she said quickly and firmly, "And I don't love any of 'em enough to want to see their bodies, especially those bits of them!"

I was silent for a while now as I considered the situation and it was I who was now feeling embarrassed. But she was obviously in a bit of a spot and needed help, so I persisted with my questions.

"But why do you have to find out right now," I asked, my fingers softly stroking hers, "Can't it wait until you do find someone to love; someone whose body you're happy to see?"

"Yeah, but then I won't know how I'll feel. I mean, what if it scares me and I get put off him even if he's just the man for me?" she said, now twisting her hands together, "I need to know before I find him, don't I?"

"Guess that would make sense," I answered, "But I don't see how I can help."

"I do," she replied, "I love you and you love me so you could let me see yours, couldn't you?"

"Oh what!?" I exclaimed kneeling bolt upright, shocked and horrified at the thought of exposing myself to her, "I'm not a bloody porn star!"

"See - I told you I didn't know how to say it," she said, her eyes downcast and sad, "I knew you'd be annoyed."

"No! No, I'm not annoyed - I'm just shocked, that's all," I said as I put my hands back on hers, "Why me - why mine - you really should be asking your boyfriend, not me."

"I told you I can't; anyway I only what to see what a thingy looks like," she said, her eyes now fixed on mine once more, "I just want to find out..."

Silence reigned again; then she spoke once more.

"So can you help, Chris?" she said, her eyes pleading, "Can I see yours? Please - you are my brother."

"Yeah - I am," I said, "And that's all the more reason why you shouldn't see mine."

"But how else am I gonna find out?" she moaned - and she sounded so plaintive that my heart melted.

"Oh fuck - oh ok then, if it'll make you happy," I said, my heart thumping faster, "Not right now though. Not out here..."

Carol's eyes brightened instantly and her arms were flung around my neck in a moment, her lips brushing firmly yet softly against my cheek.

"Oh Chris - thank you, thank you," she said breathlessly, "No - definitely not out here. Come on then - come indoors, now, please!"

"Yeah but Mum...?" I started, but Carol interrupted quickly, her hand pulling at my arm.

"Mum went shopping a little while ago," she said as she dragged me along with her, "Didn't you see her wave goodbye to you? Then she was going to her lunch club, so she won't be back for hours - and Dad's obviously at work, so it's ok."

"It's not ok," I said as I rather reluctantly followed her indoors, "I'm still not sure this is right."

"Course it is," said Carol brightly, "In my bedroom - come on."

She led the way and slowly I entered her room, taking in the girly wallpaper and tasselled light shade; the floral bedding and the white wood furniture, her pink carpet, even her cuddly toys and dolls and her dressing table covered in assorted perfumes and other cosmetic items. Even the very air smelled clean and fresh and sweet. It wasn't a place that I'd ever frequented or even visited very often and I felt very much out of place. But Carol was right at home; already she'd closed the door and was now stepping out of her shoes and casting off her jumper before sitting on the side of her bed.

"Come on Chris," she said eagerly, "Come on, let me see it."

My hands went to my belt but I was the one who was scared now; not because I was ashamed of what I had but simply because I'd never done this before. Ok - with my girlfriends of course, but not with my sister, that was for sure! I hesitated, uncertain if I really wanted to do this.

"Would you like me to do that?" Carol suddenly asked, jerking me out of my reverie.

"No - no, I'll do it," I replied quickly, my reluctant fingers now at work.

Moments later and my waistband slackened as my belt dropped away and I stopped again.

"You sure?" I asked, searching for a last chance to get out of this, but Carol nodded energetically.

"Yes, please!" she pleaded, "Please don't let me down. Please don't keep me waiting..."

My reluctant fingers fiddled with the top of my jeans as I tried to delay matters as long as possible but Carol couldn't wait.

"Come on, I'll do it - you're too slow," she said as she rose from the bed and advanced towards me.

Quickly I turned away to avoid her, only turning back once she'd sat back on her bed; then I slowly undid my jeans, pulled down my zip and let them drop. I looked down as I did so and was relieved to see that my underpants looked remarkably clean and that they showed only a basic bulge where my cock and balls were.

"That's better! I'm all ready," breathed Carol, her eyes glued to my groin from perhaps five feet away, "Don't stop now, please!"

Wondering all the time if I was doing the right thing, I tucked my thumbs into my waistband and very carefully began to lower my underpants, inch by inch. My trail of pubic hair gradually expanded as I began to expose more and more and then the base of my cock became visible.

I stopped and looked at Carol, finding myself shocked as I did so. She was still glued to my groin but now one hand had rucked up her short skirt and was out of sight!

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, my mind in a twirl and Carol's hand jerked quickly back onto her lap.

"Sorry, sorry," she groaned, "Just scratching that itch; I've still got it. I was just a bit uncomfy..."

I pretended to ignore her actions, particularly because I didn't want any erotic messages reaching my cock - a cock that was, at present, being very well behaved.

I took the plunge and in a sudden movement I shoved my underpants down to join my jeans, then stood upright and closed my eyes. There was silence for a short while...

"Ahhhh, he's lovely," I heard Carol say softly; "He looks so sweet!"

"Hmmmm, no way," I exclaimed as I opened my eyes, "He looks more like a worm to me."

"A fat worm then," replied Carol, "And he's longer than any worm I've ever seen."

I looked down at my quiescent penis, seeing only a warped view from above, most of my penis being hidden from my view by my pubes and the way it hung down.

"If you say so," I said, busy now looking at the décor of the room rather than allowing any wicked thoughts to enter my mind, "Anyway, have you had a look now?"

"No, not yet. I really wanted to look more closely," said Carol, her tongue licking her lips, "Like really close."

"Oh, come on then," I said, now having managed to keep everything under control, "Don't take all afternoon."

Carol got up off the bed and came to kneel before me; her eyes wide open as they scanned my equipment - and it was at that moment that things started to go wrong.

Because as Carol leaned forward, so I was granted a bird's eye view down into her cleavage, the luscious swell of her generous and creamy breasts substantially visible to me.

There before my suddenly wide open eyes were her lovely, smooth, well-filled breasts, her cleavage deep and alluring and in seconds I realised that I was not only leering but straining over to see if I could get a glimpse of her nipples.

The next moment however, my mind was brought quickly back to earth.

"Oooh, look at him!" she exclaimed happily, "He's getting bigger!"

"Oh fuck, no!" I almost shouted, desperately taking my mind and my eyes off her breasts, "No - no, for fuck's sake!"

But it was too late; mental activity happens in the blink of an eye - one look and microseconds later the brain's been updated - another microsecond and the brain sends an impulse back - but not back to the eyes! Instead the message goes straight to the sex organs - straight to my cock.

In seconds he was rising uncontrollably and I quickly tried to turn away, immediately finding myself stumbling as my knee-high jeans held me back. Then before I could move again Carol's hands startled me as they clamped onto my thighs. Thank heavens for her help or I might have fallen over - but her touch came as an almightily and even more stimulating shock.

I felt my cock lurch again as I felt her hands - it may not have been an erotic touch, but the sensation of her female fingers reached my brain and almost instantly my cock as well; her touch having been turned into an exciting feeling that spoke to me only of sex.

"Wow - he's fantastic!" I heard Carol say, her words bring me back to reality, "Gosh - hasn't he changed - he was only a few inches long and now he's huge!"

She looked up at me with bright sparkly eyes.

"He's wonderful Chris," she breathed, "I'm so happy!"

It was way too late to do anything now; escape would be a compete waste of time. Carol would only come after me; would only want me to do it again, so I gave in.

I looked down, catching another long glance down her top at her swelling breasts, noticing the freckles that adorned them, before I looked down at my penis.

It stood proudly, well and truly erect now, every inch of firm flesh pointing towards the ceiling and in the general direction of my sister.

"Umm, he's not actually huge," I admitted, "Perhaps he's bigger than average but not huge."

"He is to me," said Carol cheerfully, "And why's he all wet at the end - that's not pee, is it?"

Quickly I checked, just in case I had peed a bit in my panic.

"No, that's just some stuff that a man's cock makes," I replied, "Mind out; don't touch it, it's all slippery."

"Is it?" said Carol - and the next second I felt her fingers touching the end of my cock.

"Ahhh!" I shrieked, "Get your fingers off!"

"Why? I haven't done anything wrong; I was just finding out," she said calmly, her fingers still exploring.

"No, you mustn't; it's wrong," I replied breathlessly, my whole body shuddering.

"No it's not," Carol insisted, "Anyway, what's wrong with me touching you? I'm not doing any harm, am I?"

"No-o-o-o," I dithered, "But you're not supposed to, you're my sister."

"So? So what if I am?"

"It's incest," I hissed.

Carol wasn't to be put off.

"No it's not - not yet - I'm only looking."

"You're touching me."

"Don't you like it then? Wasn't it nice?"

She was all soft and gentle now; so were her fingers.

"Too nice - now stop it."

"Won't!" she said, "I've started and I'll finish when I'm ready."

She may not have been doing any physical harm but her touch was so exciting that my cock had stiffened even more and my foreskin had begun to slide back from my knob as she gazed at me.

I felt shivers running up and down my spine but they weren't from the cold - far from it; instead I felt as if I was burning up.

Her hand moved again, but this time I just couldn't stop her; somehow we'd crossed the line and now I welcomed her touch; I wanted to feel her fingers on me.

"Oooooh fuuuuck!" I groaned as her warm gentle fingers moved over my shaft.

Slowly they curled around my penis until she was clasping me, her thumb below; her fingers and thumb unable to meet around my girth.

She held me and my penis jerked from the warm pleasures she was stirring up - this was getting good and my mind and body wanted more now!

"It's all warm and stiff and yet it's so soft," she said, "I love your smooth skin and those veins - it's making me feel all funny inside."

A second later and her other hand fell to her lap, burrowing down there as I watched and Carol suddenly realised what she was doing and whipped her hand away.

"Sorry, just scratching, still got that itch," she said, pretending to wince but I knew better than that!

Parts of me were cringing and screaming out that this was wrong but other parts of me were really getting into this. My cock was being held by a girl; that was all that mattered now and the fact that she was my sister just didn't come into it any more.

"Move your hand up and down, slide the skin back and forward," I heard myself instructing her, "See, you can pull it right back..."

She followed my instructions and her hand movement had uncovered my knob now, my glossy, slick, shiny knob, all complete with the mandatory blob of precum at the tip.

"Is that more slippery stuff?" asked Carol, her eyes just a foot or so from my cock, "There's only a little drip - that's not enough to lubricate all this thing, is it?"

"Keep your hand there and move up and down and it'll make some more," I tried to explain, "Might take a few minutes..."

She'd got a fantastic touch, especially for a complete novice. Her hand was warm and gentle but her fingers seemed to know exactly where to excite me the most; where to make my cock jump and quiver even if she didn't know what she was doing. But she seemed to be learning fast!

Her hand was now moving steadily up and down and with each stroke I could feel my gonads - my testicles - my balls, responding. Pulses of pleasure were rising from deep inside me and I suddenly heard myself groan, a low growl really, full of lust and need.

Carol looked up at me, her hand still busy, slowly but steadily stropping my penis.

"What do I do next?" she asked, "Anything? And where's that lubricating stuff you said would come? Come on, tell me, please."

I looked down at her, doing my best to see as much of her tits as I could while also noting that the hand that wasn't on my cock was back between her legs. I shook my head before accepting, mentally, that if I was being sexually stimulated, then why not her as well.

"Haven't you done this before?" I asked but Carol shook her head.

"Not really, well only a bit," she said, her eyes avoiding mine, "And it was dark and even though he was all stiff he didn't feel anywhere near as big as you. And I couldn't see properly anyway."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Satisfying Her Itch!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds