• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Ultimate Seduction Pt. 01

The Ultimate Seduction Pt. 01

All the characters in the story are above 18.

*****

It all started when I met Adam Smith on the very first day of my college. He was smart, handsome, amazing and really sexy. If I call him a perfect male package, it won't be wrong. We started dating soon, and became an exclusive couple by second year of college. Those days were the best of my life. I used to think that Adam was the best thing ever happened to me. And the sex...

He was like a Sex God. The way he fucked me, it was amazing. After 3 years of being romantically involved we got married. The honeymoon phase was really awesome but slowly things started to change. Adam changed. He got more involved in work, and started neglecting me. At first I thought that it's just another phase and will be pass soon. But as the time went by, he grew more workaholic and the Adam I felt in love with was lost.

Not only I missed the romance, the emotional support but I was also sexually frustrated. Six months without sex felt like six damn long years. I was desperate, needed sex like I needed air. I tried to pleasure myself, using my hands. At nights, when Adam slept by side soundly, I used my hands to caress my breasts. It felt good to do that, so I pressed harder and teased my nipple and the areola. The sensation was wonderful. My nipples felt so hard, erect, ready to be sucked. But the person whom I wanted suck my nipples, kiss my breasts was soundly sleeping, totally unaware of my desperate sexual state.

For days, I used to massage my breasts, sometimes use my own saliva to wet them, and then pinch them. The painful pleasure burned me. It was great but not wonderful. Days went by, but Adam was just working. So I decided to let my hands travel south. Adam was on a 3 day business trip that time, late night I laid naked on the bed and started rubbing my clit. It felt good. I had to use my saliva to wet the little bundle of pleasure. That night I first time fucked myself using my fingers.

But it wasn't enough for me. I needed more.

And it happened when Adam had to go for a eight months business trip to another country. He said that he couldn't leave me alone like that. I got hopeful thinking he would take me with him, but he didn't. He asked me to go and like with his grandfather whom he called Dad. That's because after his parents did his grandfather took him in, and raised to be the man I fell in love with.

I had only met his Dad twice in the 2 years of our marriage. He lived miles apart and was kind of introvert type, man of few words I could say. He's almost 77 years old. Half bald, his hair all white with some traces of gray in them. His skin wrinkled like a crushed and crumbled paper.

There was no point in arguing with Adam, he was stubborn like hell. So much to my disappointment I agreed to go and live with his Dad for the next eight months.

The first night with Adam's Dad, after Adam left, I made dinner for both of us. When they say that oldie's got this sixth sense, they said it right. Adam's Dad sensed that something was wrong with me, so when we sat on the dining table, he asked me about it;

"Sophie, is everything okay between you and Adam?" he asked.

I was startled at his blunt question, I coughed a little and the replied "Ah, yes. Everything is okay."

Guess he wasn't convinced, so he asked again "Sophie, I can see the sadness on your face. Tell me about it. Maybe I can help."

I was close to tears, lately Adam and my relationship was not as good as before. "I am fine Dad."

"I don't believe you." he stood up from his chair and came towards mine. He sat on the chair beside me, and said "Sophie. Tell me."

And so I did, I told him about Adam being a workaholic, him ignoring me, neglecting my needs, I deliberately excluded the sexual part of it. At the end of the story, I was silently crying. Mr. Smith stared rubbing my arm to console me, but the gesture elicited something else in me.

"Don't cry Sophie." he wiped my tears. His touch burned me, and left me confused. My response to his touches was beginning to embarrass me.

"I will talk to him about it. He can't do this to his wife." he said, then hugged me sideways. "Now smile and have your dinner."

Maybe I was happy that he would explain things to Adam, or I just wanted a man's touch, I hugged him hard. Wrapped my arms around his neck, my breasts in contact with his chest. I heard his audible gasp, but didn't move back.

"Thank you, thank you so much." I said. But still felt unable to let go. I was feeling a man after so long, I could hardly resist. My hands involuntarily wandered all over his back and I wriggled lightly along his body. Creating a friction between my breasts and his chest.

"Oh Sophie." I heard him. That startled me out of my sexual haze. I moved back and apologized to him. He laughed it off saying that I just too excited about Adam stuff.

Late that night, as I laid on the bed, I pleasured myself again but my thoughts always wandered back to Mr. Smith's body against mine. His hands on my body and mine on his. I felt so embarrassed, as I fucked my pussy thinking about Mr. Smith instead of Adam.

It all didn't stop here. After 3 days of being pleasuring, fucking and cumming, thinking about Mr. Smith, that day, changed my life forever. A new personality came out of me, that I didn't knew, was hiding beneath my good girl, good wife persona.

That day I was helping Mary, the housemaid clean the house. She was in the kitchen, cleaning the dishes and stuff, and I went inside Mr. Smith's room, as I wanted to ask him about what would he like to have for breakfast.

And that was the turning point. As I entered his room, I was greeted by the sight of his naked self. The door to the adjoining bathroom was fully open and I could see Mr. Smith in the shower stall, stark naked.

That was my undoing. He was naked, wet, man. I was sexually deprived, thirsty, needy woman. I slowly closed the door of his room, and started stripping. Don't know what I was think that time, my thirst for sex, for Mr. Smith's cock to be buried inside my wet pussy was so much, I could hardly think.

At first I just stood close to the bathroom door, and stared at him, showering. As he moved his hands over his body, I moved mine over my body. I caressed my breasts my flat stomach, and rubbed my clit vigorously. Biting my lip to muffle my moans, not wanting to alert him. But as soon as he touched his dick to clean himself, I was long lost.

I stepped behind him under the shower stall and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He turned around startled and gasped as he saw me naked and in front of him.

"Sophie!" he made a shrieking noise. "What are you doing here.." he glanced at me from head to toe and then back "..like this?"

I started rubbing my hands over his chest "Daddy.." I closed the space between us "I didn't told you a little part of my story.." I rubbed myself on him.

"Adam has been ignoring my sexual needs too. I am in desperate need of sex Daddy. Will you fuck me?" I asked.

He gasped again "Sophie this is wrong. You are Adam's wife."

I whined and tip-toed to kiss his jaw "And he ignores me like hell. I want you Daddy. Please do me."

"Sophie.." he groaned.

"My lips hurt Daddy, they need to be kissed. They burn... please cool the burning with your lips. Kiss me, Daddy."

"Sophie this is wrong. You are doing wrong to Adam." he said and tried to pull back, but my sexual hunger had overpowered my senses enough to let him go.

"This isn't wrong. Having sex isn't wrong Daddy. You are a man and I am a woman, sex is natural. Please Daddy." I took his left hand and placed it on my breast. "Can you feel the heat Daddy?" I asked, he moaned.

Using my hand over his, I made him rub my breast "My breast needs to be rubbed harder Daddy. Touch them please, rub them harder." I removed my hand and let him do the rubbing himself. He dug his fingers in my plump breasts and rubbed the harder. Just as I wanted.

"Uuumm...yes, just like that. Your hand on my breast feels amazing Daddy. Press more harder." and he did. God I was loving the feel of his hand.

After few minutes, I took his left hand off my breast and said "Daddy, look at my brownish pink nipple, it's all erect. It needs to be sucked. Can you put your hot mouth over my nipple. See it's begging for your mouth, your tongue and teeth." I slowly lowered his head over my nipple. He opened his mouth and took the erect, hard bud in his deliciously hot mouth.

"Oh Daddy! It feels so great, your mouth feels awesome. Suck on my nipple like a baby. Please me Daddy." and oh boy, did he did that, oh yes he did.

"Use your teeth to pinch them, they are bad babies. Punish them using your teeth and then soothe them with another suck."

He did as I told him to do. Being sucked on felt wonderful, it did wicked things to me "Don't ignore my other breast. It also needs Daddy's attention too." I said but he ignored me. He was too involved sucking the nipple that he had in his hot mouth.

I whimpered needing him so badly "Oh Daddy!", I moaned, and clutched his head to my chest, wanting so much more. Him pinched my nipple between his teeth, I could feel my pussy walls clench and leaking my juices. I was wet inside.

"Daddy, rub the other one too..please!" I cried. And thank God, he placed his other hand over my breast. As he sucked on one, he caressed and rubbed the other one. I was in sex heaven. "Daddy.." I rubbed my swollen pussy over his cock.

I was rewarded with a painful throaty groan "Ah! So wet." he said as he gave my left breast a last lick and moved his mouth over the right one.

He kissed the nipple, and pinched the other one "You have the perfect tits. More than handful. Sophie oh Sophie, you got wonderful breasts. Round and full, and your nipple.." he pressed both my breasts together, bringing both the nipples close, and then gave them both a wet lick. "Oh Daddy! You are so great at this."

"You like my tits?"

"I love them!" he licked them again.

I was moaning uncontrollably, Daddy was so good at this. I wanted him to fuck me hard and fast.

"Sophie.." he breathed as he released my breasts out of his hold "Are you enjoying my touch? My licks?"

"So much Daddy, can't describe how good you feel."

"Adam can't know about this.." he said caressing my stomach. "Don't worry Daddy, it will be our secret."

"Good girl."

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you stop? Down there, my pussy needs your touch as well. See I am soaked." I parted the outer lips of my pussy to show him the creamy juices that coated my labia and vagina.

"Oh yes!" he bent on his knees in front of me and nuzzled my pussy "You are a dirty little whore Sophie. You want to be my dirty whore?" he asked as he gave my pussy a lick, coating his tongue with my juices.

"Yes Daddy, I want to. Please fuck me Daddy. Don't hold back."

And so he did. He nuzzled my pussy, then licked it all over, outside. Used his hands to part my outer lips and flicked his tongue all over inside my wet pussy. I held his shoulders for support, and rode his mouth like a whore I was turning out to be. Daddy then bit my labia, it was so erotic. And caused a burning sensation which he soothed down with his licks. After teasing me for a while, he then moved a little upwards to suck the swollen bundle of nerves, my clitoris.

After a lick or two, and a little nip and it, he removed his mouth and replaced it with his fingers. He started rubbing my clit slowly, teasingly. He moved his fingers diagonally over it. I cried, it was tingling, I could feel my walls clench in need to hold something.

"Daddy, finger fuck me, please."

He slowly eased two fingers inside me, not one. With his mouth he continued to lick my pussy and my clit, and fingered my vaginal opening.

"Oh Daddy!"

He then added another finger. His three fingers pumping inside me, fucking me wildly. As I neared my climax, I started thrashing, riding his mouth and fingers. A harsh thrust of his fingers and I came, came incredibly. I had never had such a powerful orgasm before, it felt incredible but equally exhaustive. My spasms lasted for few more minutes, after that I leaned down slowly.

"I love your taste Sophie, it's addictive." he said licking his lips. I could see the traces of my cream over his lips.

"I want a taste too Daddy. You didn't kiss me."

"I will do now.."

"Please kiss me Daddy, and then fuck me. Please."

"Come here." he asked me, as she spread his legs and caressed his erect cock. Good lord he was bigger than Adam. I hastily went close and sat over his steel hard cock. We both groaned at the pleasure as his bare cock entered my vagina, all the way inside in just one swift thrust.

"Feel good?" he asked against my lips.

I nodded and put my lips harshly over his. He kissed me and thrust inside me at the same time. It was an incredible feeling. His dick felt good inside me, hard, and velvety.

"Sophie, you feel good.." a sharp thrust "Your vagina wants to hold on me, it's clenching and squeezing my cock. I am loving it." he raised my legs higher and pounded more hardly.

"Oh Daddy!" I cried as he bit my lips and tongued my mouth, sucking on my tongue and pounding inside me in a rhythm. We kissed and fucked just like that. I could feel another orgasm wanting to flow out of him.

"I am cumming Daddy. Do it more harder...Yes!! Just like that."

"Sophie.." he kissed me again, silencing me with his lips over mine, his tongue battling with mine "Even I am close, fuck..I want to shoot my semen inside you. Accept my seed in you baby."

"Yes, Daddy..yes.."

A few more thrusts and we both came together, hard, very hard. His hot liquid seed feeding the fire inside me, and my pussy milking his cock. It took us ten minutes to cool off the post-fuck state.

He hugged me closer and spoke in my ear "Sophie, my dirty whore. You loved how I fucked you?"

"Yes." I admitted.

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Yes, please."

"Good, I am planning to fuck you every day in these eight months before Adam comes back. Okay?"

"Oh Daddy, you are so dirty. I love the idea."

"Dirty whore's, dirty Daddy. " he said, as he nuzzled his nose with mine, and I giggled.

We stayed just like that for few more minutes, holding each other close. This was just the start, so much more to come. I was going to be thoroughly fucked again and again. And I counted on that. It's Daddy and mine, dirty little secret.

It's been just few hours, that Daddy fucked me, and I am eagerly waiting for what he will do to me next and when will he do me.

-------------------

...To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Ultimate Seduction Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 801 milliseconds