• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Panties Ch. 03

Sister's Panties Ch. 03

12

Over the rest of that summer we fulfilled a lot of our respective fantasies, but it obviously had to come to an end. Although I was about to start at the same college Julie goes to, before we left we had a couple conversations and decided that we couldn't continue what we were doing while at school. It would look suspicious for us to hang out alone all the time, with me in the dorms and her in a house with four other girls. Plus, we thought that I'd probably lose out on a lot of opportunities to get to know people if I was always hanging around her and her friends. It was hard at first, after having each other available almost constantly for the last month, but in the end it was probably for the best. I was able to find other girls to fulfill the needs she left me with, and I'm sure she found other guys.

We went on vacation as a family over our winter break, so it was impossible to do stuff then, too. Annoying, but bearable. The blow was softened somewhat by the view of Julie and my mom in bikinis on sunny Florida beaches.

Finally, after eight months, our end of year exams all done, we were headed home for the next four months. We drove back together the Sunday after exams ended filled with excited, nervous energy, our conversation never mentioning anything about what I'm sure we were both thinking of doing in the coming weeks.

I almost got up in the middle of that night to sneak into her room but decided against it. The next morning I got up relatively early and headed down to the kitchen, the site of so many of our adventures, to be met by my mom getting ready for work.

"Morning."

"Hey, I'm running late," she said as she took a packed lunch from the fridge and shoved it in her bag. "Will I see you tonight?"

"Yup, I've got no plans."

She nodded, giving me a peck on the cheek and then leaving. I watched her walk down the hall to the front door, skirt hugging her hips nicely, wondering what kind of panties she was wearing. I decided I'd ask Julie to wear them tomorrow, as she'd done a few times last summer. The illusion wouldn't be as complete, since mom had chopped her chestnut curls below the ear, so they didn't look quite so similar from behind, but my dick stirred at the thought nonetheless.

I gathered some breakfast and started eating slowly. I was almost done with my second bowl of cereal before Julie finally came down in a shirt that just came down to her thighs.

"Hey," she said, then smirked when I didn't reply. "You okay there?"

I nodded, suddenly more excited than I'd been in ages, cock rock hard in my boxers in anticipation for what I knew was about to happen.

Julie got a glass of water, turning her back on me and leaning on the counter, and there it was. The moment that had driven me crazy for years, as her shirt rode up a notch and the underside of her ass was revealed and the bottom of her pink lacy panties came into view.

I hardly remember getting up, but suddenly I was behind her. I reached out and traced the line where cloth met skin, sneaking a finger under and gently squeezing her ass. She gave a quiet moan when I pulled myself against her, hands at her hips, my cock pressing against her through my boxers and her panties. I removed my hands for a moment to rip off my boxers, then began to rub Julie's pussy over her panties.

I moved to kneel down, planning on eating my sister out, but Julie interrupted with the simple command of "Fuck me." I grasped the waist of her panties and pulled them down a few inches, revealing her asshole and her beautiful shaved pussy, lips shiny with her juices. I placed the head of my engorged cock at Julie's entrance and pushed steadily until I was halfway in her. After removing myself and pressing into her one more time I was already sufficiently lubricated, sliding until the base of my cock met her lips. She moaned as I entered her, and soon I was thrusting, each stroke removing my cock till only my head was in her before I reentered.

It was only five minutes before I came deep inside Julie's cunt, spurred on by one of her own orgasms, cock pulsing as my cum filled her. I stayed in her for a minute, then pulled my semi-erection from her, releasing some of my cum to drip down her legs. Julie pulled up her panties, trapping the rest, and turned to face me.

"I'd forgotten how good that felt," she said breathlessly. I nodded. Nothing I'd felt in the past school year had come close to what we'd just done.

Julie turned to leave the kitchen, and I followed her upstairs to her room, where she took off her nightshirt, flinging it carelessly onto the floor. She bent over a drawer and rummaged through it, breasts hanging, still-hard pink nipples pointed at the floor. She glanced over at me standing there, still naked, and raised her eyebrows.

"Think we could, uh, go again?" I asked hopefully. My hardon had come back to full strength, something that had only ever happened directly after an orgasm when I was with Julie.

She gave a short laugh, then dropped her panties, stepping out of them to walk towards me. She pushed my chest lightly, guiding me until I was sitting on her bed, her breasts at eye level. My cock twitched.

"That might be possible," she said softly, looking down at me. She knelt on either side of my legs, lowering herself, my hands at her back to support her. She guided my cock into her for a second time, pushing me to lie on the bed, and began to ride me slowly. I simply lay there and enjoyed it, hands exploring the body that I had missed so much, running up her thighs and sides, pinching her nipples and massaging her breasts. Her eyes were closed as she continued to rise and fall in a steady rhythm.

We went on like this, changing positions every once in a while, no longer frantically striving for release but enjoying the sensations of each other's bodies. At one point Julie got up, moving to her panty drawer and removing a pair - baby blue cotton - and came back, having me kneel. She slipped behind me and wrapped the panties around my cock as she pressed into me, her soft boobs compressing against my back, hard nipples poking me. She stroked me sensuously with one hand, the other gently playing with my balls, lifting and massaging. She kissed the back of my neck and shoulders softly, and soon my entire body shuddered as I came, filling the panties wrapped around me as my sister teased my shaft.

Julie stepped back off the bed, bending down to pick up the earlier pink pair of panties and dropping both soiled pairs into her hamper.

"I'm going to meet up with friends soon," she said, once again opening a drawer and rummaging through. "I probably won't be back before mom and dad. Do you wanna just come to my room tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, sure." This would be simpler than waiting for Julie in the kitchen only to end up back in her room anyway, which was what usually ended up happening. I left her as she picked out an outfit to shower, washing the sweat and cum from my body, for the moment utterly content with my existence.

****

I woke at 9 the next morning, went to the bathroom, then opened Julie's bedroom door and slid into bed behind her, discarding my boxers next to the bed. I spooned her, wrapping my arms around her waist below her nightshirt and nuzzling her neck. She gave a tired groan so I reached up and pinched a nipple, which got an indignant yelp. I ignored this and continued to play with her tit, which she allowed me to do with no further complaint. By this point my cock had hardened, and she shifted, trapping it between her legs. She reached a hand down to play with it, not really trying to do anything, just gently squeezing and stroking the head.

I eventually moved down, reaching into her panties to gently caress her lips. After a bit more of this I threw off the sheet that covered us and lifted Julie's leg, moving the crotch of the white thong that she wore to the side. She guided me into her, and after a few short thrusts I was buried in her.

We fucked lazily in this way for a few minutes until my cock slipped inadvertently from Julie's pussy, then I rolled her on her front and knelt behind her. More awake at this point, Julie propped herself on her hands and arched her back. I pushed the shirt she wore to her shoulders, and she shimmied out of it as I pushed into her from behind, her tight warmth surrounding my cock. She began to moan loudly as I thrust into her.

It was only ten or so thrusts later that we both heard the gasp from her doorway. Julie moaned one last time, the sound nearly indistinguishable from her earlier sounds of pleasure, as she sank down onto her bed, my cock leaving her, burying her head in a pillow.

At that point I was already cumming, the first pulse having shot into my sister, subsequent uncontrollable jets hitting her back as the unfortunately familiar sensation of sheer terror paired with orgasmic bliss tore through my body, eyes locked to my mother's face as silence filled the room.

It seemed an age before my cum finally stopped and I regained control of my body. I looked down to see a truly tremendous load covering my sister's back, a load I would have been proud of on any other day. Then I looked back at my mom, who finally found the ability to speak.

"I guess I didn't tell you I work from home on Tuesdays now?" she asked weakly, then moved from the doorway. We heard the door to her bedroom close a couple seconds later, and Julie let out another moan, closer to a sob this time.

****

I'd cleaned Julie up and we'd gotten dressed, then sat waiting on the edge of Julie's bed, like children awaiting punishment. After half an hour of sitting in silence, we heard our mom's door open, and she reappeared in the doorway a couple seconds later.

"I'm going out. We'll talk about this with your father tonight."

And then she left, down the stairs and out the front door.

"This is my fault," I said eventually. "I didn't check to see if anyone was home. I just assumed."

"I assumed that as well. I wouldn't have checked either, they're usually both out of the house by 8." Julie's voice sounded hollow, numb. We relapsed into silence.

Eventually we ate, then sat in front of the TV for something to do, but neither of us was really watching. We didn't plan for the conversation that we knew to be coming. Sex was out of the question. So we just sat and waited.

Mom and dad came home together, obviously having talked already. We all sat at the kitchen table, mom and dad on one side, Julie and me on the other.

The conversation itself wasn't too interesting, so I'll just give you the main points: We're not getting kicked out of our house, mom and dad said that they weren't mad, but they wanted to know how it started and what we expected to come of this relationship. Basically, they wanted to make sure that we weren't planning on marrying and having kids, which we assured them that we weren't, and explained that in the "real world" of college we didn't continue on with our relationship.

This seemed to appease them, but dinner that night was strained and awkward. It was also awkward the next three nights, and during the day Julie and I found the urge to have sex to be nonexistent.

Finally, on Friday after dinner, mom came to my room and told me to come with her. I followed her to her car, and she began to drive.

****

She drove about a half hour out of town, to some secluded country roads. Finally, she turned into an abandoned plot of some sort and turned off the engine. She'd seemed to know exactly where she was going.

I could barely see her in the darkness as she began to speak.

"I know-" she began, then stopped for a moment. "I know this week has been strange. And I think that that's mostly my fault."

I started to talk, to say that I understood if she was angry, but she continued before I had the chance.

Almost as if she'd read my mind, she said, "I'm not angry. Maybe that's the problem, maybe if this was a normal world I'd be angry and we'd forbid you two from ever being near each other again but..." She sighed. "But I'm not angry."

I sat in silence, absolutely no idea where this was going.

"Your father and I, we've played games for years. Mom and son, brother and sister, that kind of thing. In the bedroom. We stopped, for a while, because we felt guilty with you two in the picture, but eventually we convinced ourselves that, since we weren't thinking of you guys when we did it it was okay. And it was, and we weren't. But when I caught you guys..." She stopped, and I finally began to see what was happening.

"Things changed," I said.

"Yeah. Things changed."

I couldn't think of anything to say, so I leaned over and wrapped an arm around her. She flinched, then leaned towards me and hugged me.

"I feel the same way about you," I murmured. She jolted back, then eventually relaxed back in her seat.

"I won't ever do anything unless you come to me," she said after a while. "You need to want it. I couldn't live with myself any other way."

I was quiet for a bit. "...Would now be a bad time?"

That startled a laugh out of her. "Okay," she said, sounding somewhat nervous. "Take your pants off then."

The suddenness of the situation hit me as I brought my pants and boxers past my knees, but I ignored that. My mom reached over and, after a bit of fumbling, found my cock. I leaned back as she leaned over the center console and began to suck me. It was without a doubt the most awkwardly positioned blowjob I've ever received, but also one of the hottest, my mom's lips closing around the head of my cock, drawing more into her warm, wet mouth, caressing me with her tongue until, not long after she began, my load pumped into her mouth, hips bucking.

She swallowed every drop, then released me and cried out once. I realized that she'd had a hand up her skirt and had been masturbating as she blew me. We sat in silence for a couple minutes, then she started the car and began driving home.

After a while a thought came to me.

"So why did we need to drive all this way?"

"To give your father and sister a chance to talk as well."

****

When we got home it was late, and the house was quiet. Mom and I parted ways at the top of the stairs, her to her room and me to Julie's. Julie was still up, her bedside light illuminating her room. I stripped down and got into bed next to her.

"How was it?" she asked.

"Enlightening. Did you talk with dad?"

She nodded. When I asked for details, she told me what had happened.

Almost as soon as mom and I left, she said, dad had knocked on her door and entered her room. They sat on the bed together and he held her, and they talked about inconsequential things at first. Eventually he brought up mom catching us, at which point Julie tensed. But he assured her again that they weren't mad, that mom had just been surprised, and there were other reasons for her reaction. The conversation seemed similar to the one I'd had with mom, but after that it changed.

First he told her that if she didn't want to talk about or was uncomfortable with anything that she could stop the conversation at any point. Then he asked again how it had started, but this time asked for specifics of the relationship, and specifics of what we'd done together. Julie realized then that something was going on, but continued to answer him nonetheless, telling him about her panties, how we'd started playing with each other, and how we'd begun to have sex.

By this point Julie could see that her dad was extremely turned on. Finally, he said what she could tell was the point of this conversation. If at any point Julie or I wanted to join our parents, we were welcome. He got up after this announcement, cock visibly hard in his trousers, and made to leave.

"Wait," Julie said, and he turned. Blushing slightly, Julie reached up under her dress and removed her red panties, crotch a bit moist, and tossed them at dad. He caught them at his chest, mouth open. Then he nodded, and left.

After five minutes of indecision Julie followed. She entered her parents' room to find her father lying on his bed masturbating, panties around his cock. He didn't stop when she entered, allowing her to watch until he came, hips thrusting forward as his cum seeped into the cloth of her underwear. Once his movements stopped, hand falling from his erection, she moved beside him and grasped it, squeezing from the bottom of his shaft to the head, eliciting a groan. She removed the panties and turned, going back to her room without another word, getting herself off twice before I got back.

I listened to all this, my cock once again hard, tenting the sheet. Julie then asked me what I had done with mom, and I told her. She smiled slightly when I told her about the blowjob, and I knew she was happy that I'd gotten with mom, something I'd imagined doing since we'd started fucking.

Soon we decided to sleep, our nights having mentally drained us. Julie shut off her lamp, and she cuddled up to me, my erection pressed against her naked ass as we drifted off.

****

When we woke up we were both somewhat nervous. We had no idea what awaited us when we went down to meet our parents. I got dressed in my room, then went back to Julie. She was wearing a T-shirt that exposed the bottom of her ass, her blue panties visible below the shirt's hem. I raised my eyebrows, and she shrugged.

She followed me downstairs into the kitchen, where our parents sat at the table across from each other. I saw my mom smirk when Julie walked in behind me, but she didn't say anything as we got some cereal from the counter. I sat next to mom, across from Julie. There was a tension in the air, but a different tension from the one that had been present in the past week. This one was more playful, laughter coming readily at silly little jokes, light touches sending shivers through our bodies. We decided not to do anything today, and eventually left the kitchen for the living room, where we put on a movie as an excuse to sit close to one another.

Mom sat in the middle of the couch, dad next to her on one side and me on the other. We could have squeezed Julie on but she took one look at the situation and sat on dad's lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist, the shirt above his forearms, exposing her panties to all of us.

I had an arm around mom, our bodies closer than necessary. Shortly after the movie began, dad's hand began to creep slowly up Julie's shirt, and soon he was not so subtly playing with her tits, causing her to squirm on his lap.

I stood then, taking mom's hand and pulling her to follow me, leading her to her own bedroom. I closed the door behind us, and we stood for a moment, simply looking at each other. Then I took her sun dress and lifted it, her arms rising to help me, and it was over her head and on the ground. She didn't wear a bra, only a pair of gray panties that hugged her waist. She stood before me, shivering slightly as I drunk in her beauty, noting the slight differences between her and Julie's bodies, my mom's brown nipples to Julie's pink, her slightly smaller breasts and wider hips. Her green eyes stared into mine, and I reached out with both hands and moved them up her sides, admiring her body with my fingers.

She reached out as I did this, undoing my the button and fly on my pants as I massaged her breasts with my thumbs, the pants pooling at my feet. I stepped out of them, closer to her, my cock pressing against her stomach. My hands travelled down, sliding under her panties to cup her ass and squeeze. Then I pushed them down her legs, letting them drop down past her thighs to the floor.

I pushed her to the edge of her bed and knelt down, inhaling her scent as my face neared her pussy between her spread legs. Her lips were shaved, but a patch of hair remained just above her pussy. I could see her body trembling, and she gave a soft moan as my tongue pushed against her outer lips. I continued to eat her out until she grasped my shirt by the shoulders and pulled, bringing me up, then let her rip the shirt from my body. A hand found my back, pulling me towards her as her other hand grasped my cock and pushed me into her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister's Panties Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds