• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lisa's Panties

Lisa's Panties

Hi I am Lisa and I am 38 years old woman. I fell in love with a colleague of mine, Sam. He had divorced his wife and has been living with his 19 year old son, Jake. I married Sam and moved in with him and Jake. My relation with Jake was better than I had thought. I knew he would never consider me as his mother but he always speaks with me with respect. Jake's room is opposite from that of my and Sam's room.

One day I woke up from my sleep. Sam was snoring beside me. I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to drink some water. I drank water from the refrigerator, then stretched my arms above my head and yawned closing my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Jake staring down at my legs. As I looked down I realised I was only in my bathrobe which only reached my mid thighs. The robe had ridden up my thighs displaying my shaven pussy. I had forgotten to put my underwear after my lovemaking with Sam.

I slowly brought my arms down and tugged at my robe. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Jake what are you doing here?"

"I-ah-um came to drink some water."

"Oh ok. Good night Jake."

"Good night Lisa."

I immediately crossed him and went to my room. I was flustered and embarrassed by the turn of events. Jake is a handsome young man. I am attracted to him even though I know it's wrong. I slept that night dreaming about Jake.

The next day Jake never brought up yesterday's night. I was still embarrassed to face him. I would always get flustered looking at him. At one point even Sam asked me if anything was wrong.

"Honey, are you ill? You look flustered."

"Ah yes, I suppose."

"Ok. Why don't you rest? Anyways I will be going now. Jake will be home so if you need anything ask him."

Sam turned to Jake and said sternly.

"Jake if Lisa needs any help you will help her. Okay?"

"Fine."

Sam got up a kissed me.

"Bye honey. See you later."

"Bye."

***********************************

Later that day Jake was watching TV and I was cleaning the rooms. I completed cleaning my room and went to clean Jake's room. Jake's room is always messy. He never keeps his room organised.

I opened the door of his room and went in. As always his room was untidy. I took his clothes one by one from the floor which was in disarray. As I was grabbing his dress I came across my panties. I was stunned to see my panties in Jake's room which was wet with cum.

My panties had gone missing mysteriously two days before and I had searched for it in the whole house.

I was getting wet by knowing that Jake is masturbating with my panties by thinking about me. In the back of my mind I wanted to have sex with Jake even though he was my stepson.

I started to make plan to seduce Jake. I took my panties with me and went to my room and removed my bra from under my see through white shirt giving a clear view of my tits. Then I removed my jeans and panties and wore the short shorts which hardly covered my ass. Then I went to the living room where Jack was sitting on the couch watching TV.

I came in front of Jake with the panties in my hand to get his attention. As he looked at me I saw him gulp as he saw my attire.

I took the remote and turned off the TV and returned back to him, standing in between his legs. Jake was ogling at my tits which had become hard and was poking at the shirt.

"Jake." I called him huskily. He turned to look at my eyes with full of desire and I knew even my eyes were dark with lust too.

"Yes Lisa?" Jake replied by swallowing loudly.

I thrust the panties dripping with his cum in front of his face.

"What is this Jake? Why do you have my panties in your room?"

Jake looked alarmed at me with his mouth open.

"I.. uh-"

I nudged in more between his legs as my keens brushed his hard dick in his pants. I wanted to jump and kiss him senseless but I controlled my desire to play around with him.

"Yes Jake, tell me why is your cum dripping from my panties?"

I said as to bent down to his level giving him a clear view of my cleavage. He was speechless. Then he shook his head and looked at me guiltily.

"Lisa, I uh I-I am so sorry. Please don't tell this to my father. I really didn't mean it-"

His rambling was cut short by my laughter. I was laughing uncontrollably from his expression. As my laughter died down slowly I looked at him and smirked. I threw the panties on to the floor and climbed on the couch with both my legs on either side of Jake's and sat on his lap, with my hands on his shoulder for leverage.

Jake stared at me dumbfound even though his dick was thrusting my clothed pussy.

"Jake, if you really wanted to fuck me you could have asked me. I would have gladly agreed to it."

"Really?"

Jake asked hoarsely, rough with desire.

"Yes." I replied.

Immediately Jake moved his hands to my ass and pulled me closer to him and ground his dick to my pussy, making us both moan from pleasure.

Jake took my earlobe in his mouth and bit it and whispered huskily.

"Lisa, I want to fuck your wet pussy and suck your tits. Do you want me to pound my dick into your pussy?"

"Yes Jake, I want you to fuck me. I wanted you the day your father brought me to meet you first time."

"Fuck Lisa. I wanted you the day when I saw you moving around the house in your tiny black bikini."

I moved my hands to the back of his neck and wound my fingers in his hair and kissed him roughly. Jake squeezed my ass roughly making me grasp. He moved his tongue into my mouth and coaxed my tongue to join his.

He used his hands and removed my top exposing my hard pink nipples. He moved his lips to trace my neck and bit it hard making me moan from pain and pleasure. I started to strip Jake of his shirt.

Gradually Jake made me lie on the couch on my back and he moved on top of me.

"Lisa, I am going to suck and bite your tits like no one had done to you ever before."

He leapt to my tits and started to suck it violently and used his other hand to pull my nipples. Jake bit and pulled at my nipples making my pussy throb with desire.

Jake unexpectedly pushed his fingers into my pussy making me arch my back, thrusting my tits into his mouth. I hadn't even known when my shorts were removed.

"God Lisa, you are so wet down here. I just want to lick your pussy."

Lisa pulled Jake up by his neck and kissed him roughly.

"Jake I want you in me now!"

"Are you sure Lisa? We won't be able to go back after this."

"I know and I need you now Jake, please."

Jake instantly got up and removed his jeans and rolled us up making me get on top of him. He looked into my eyes with want and said huskily.

"One day I was walking to my room I saw you riding my dad's dick. Now, want you to ride my dick as you did to father. I want to see your tits moving as you ride me."

My pussy was dripping from desire. I slowly moved down to accommodate Jake's dick in me. His dick was bigger and longer than that of Sam's. My pussy was getting stretched like never before by his dick.

"Shit Lisa, you are so tight."

Jake gripped my hips tightly and bounced me up and down on him. My hands gripped his chest for leverage. He was going deeper and deeper in me taking me to the edge.

"Fuck me harder Jake."

He rolled us making him get on top.

"You want harder Lisa? I will fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk."

Jake pounded into me making me thrash in his arms. He used his thumb and pushed at my clit. My pussy squeezed at his dick hard and I screamed his name from the force of the orgasm followed by Jake.

Jake came inside my pussy by shooting his hot cum. He embraced me in his arms as I was convulsing from the intensity of the orgasm.

Jake grinned at me.

"So did you like it?"

"No." I said seriously.

His grin faded into disappointment. It was my turn to smirk at him. I smiled smugly.

"I loved it!"

I said and kissed Jake with all my passion. He chuckled and removed his dick from my pussy which was dripping from both our juices.

He looked at me shyly.

"So this not a one-time thing, is it?"

"No. I am going to fuck you every day till your balls turn blue." I teased him

He smirked at me. "I don't think so Lisa, because I am insatiable in sex. And I am going to fuck you every day till you beg me for more."

I laughed at him haughtily. "Let's see who will fuck whom."

From that day I knew that this is not going to be one-time thing and that I love fucking my stepson, Jack.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lisa's Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds