• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • You're Not What I Thought You Were Ch. 03

You're Not What I Thought You Were Ch. 03

123

Paige had done it! She had won the diva's title. She had pinned the champion, AJ Lee, in the centre of the ring and now she was the WWE diva's champion. She was the first ever NXT women's champion and now she was the first ever woman to hold the WWE diva's championship and the NXT women's championship at the same time, in the process of filling her dreams like she could have never seriously imagined. To top it all off she had done it in front of a rowdy crowd who had cheered her on and chanted her name, the arena full of passionate fans from Europe, Canada, Mexico and even her home country England.

Sure, she had tricked a clearly drunk on power AJ Lee into a false sense of security, and she had capitalised on that mistake, but that just meant that she had outsmarted the now former champion. Besides, AJ was still technically the Alpha female of the WWE, meaning that a rematch was inevitable. Then Paige could prove herself the superior woman, first by beating AJ when she was ready and then by fucking her up the arse and taking her place as Alpha female of all the WWE divas, each and every single woman in this business a fuck hole for her pleasure.

The second she got behind the curtain she was practically tackled by her girlfriend, Emma pulling her into a bone crushing hug as tears of joy flooded Paige's eyes and overflow down her cheeks. Time stood still in that moment as Paige first held Emma against her tightly and then forced them a part just enough so she could kiss the woman she was in love with. Emma of course kissed back, somehow knowing just how Paige needed it right now, namely soft and gentle but with just as much passion as when they were practically choking each other with their tongues.

Unable to contain the words any longer Paige broke the kiss and rested her forehead against Emma's before whispering, "I love you."

Emma gave her a beaming happy smile, but before she could say anything the wrestling world demanded their attention again, Paige spotting the camera crew just in time so she could pull away from the blonde. This of course caused a heart-breaking looked to briefly cross Emma's face quickly followed by a relieved one when she spotted the cameras, the Australian diva stepping aside so that her lover could enjoy the moment. Truth be told even though she'd practised her interview for after winning the women's title countless times Paige just wanted to tell the lot of them to sod off so she could celebrate her win with her girl, but they both knew what they got into when they signed up for wrestling.

So Emma waited patiently as Paige cried her way through the interview and then the two WWE divas quickly grabbed her things and left the arena for the safety of their hotel room, as always sneakily holding hands whenever they were sure no one was paying attention to them. In the car and the hotel there wasn't really opportunity to hold hands, so by the time they reached their hotel room they were practically shaking with anticipation, Emma letting out a happy squeak followed by a soft moan as Paige pushed her up against the door and kissed her again, this time with the usual roughness Emma was used to receiving.

Things continued to progress as normal for a little while, Paige stripping herself and Emma of their close while keeping the making out session going as much as possible and then guiding them to the bed. The difference came when, after a few minutes of making out with Paige on top of her the new champion broke the kiss and moved her lips to first Emma's neck and then further south. Not that it was an unwelcome difference, it was just that as Paige's bitch it was Emma's job to pleasure the NXT champion with her mouth, not the other way around. So when Paige started kissing her way down Emma's chest, up her right boob and then took her right nipple into her mouth Emma couldn't help asking why, after she had let out a long moan of course.

"Paige." Emma got out at the end of her moan, before focusing on her words, "What, oh, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Paige asked, grinning as she glanced up at her lover.

Emma blushed, "You don't have too."

"I want too." Paige promised, lowering her gaze as she added, "I, I know I said I wasn't looking for a girlfriend... but, I'm so glad your mine. I'm so glad you changed my mind and became mine, because you make me so happy. And now, the only way I want to celebrate my big win, is by making you happy."

Paige claimed not to be good with words, but she did a great job just then at using them to make Emma melt, the Australian so blissfully happy she barely registered the English girl's lips returning to her nipple. She made Paige happy. And, from her tone, Paige meant more than with the constant sex. Emma almost wanted to tell Paige that was enough for her. That all she wanted to do since she met Paige was make her happy. But if Paige wanted to do what Emma thought she wanted to do who was Emma to deny her champion?

Sure enough after a few minutes going back and forth between Emma's tits, something she had occasionally done while finger fucking the blonde or making her anally ride her strap-on, Paige move to almost completely unexplored territory, namely kissing her way down her chest until she was in between Emma's legs. Emma's heart hammered in her chest as Paige just stared at her cunt for a few long seconds, then finally when her girlfriend stuck out her tongue and licked her pussy Emma cried out in blissful joy, her mind going wonderfully blank for a few minutes as she just enjoyed having Paige going down on her for a change.

Paige loved the taste of pussy, especially Emma's yummy little snatch, however in the WWE bottoms licked pussy and tops got their pussies licked. It wasn't unheard of for a dominant diva to eat some pussy, but it was rare and taboo, and considering Paige was so very close to becoming the Alpha female of the entire WWE with every single other diva on the roster her little fuck toys she couldn't risk doing something like this in a locker room. She hadn't even done it at all when they had first started dating, and while it clearly enhanced Paige's dominance and Emma's submission there were moments when Paige regretted her selfishness.

Every time she tasted Emma's sweetness for example. Oh yes, as Paige slid her tongue over her girlfriend's pussy lips for the first time tonight, quickly followed by her second, third, and fourth lick Paige very much regretted not going down on Emma on a more regular basis. In fact, every other time she had given her more than a teasing lick on the way to Emma's pretty little butt hole they had been engaged in a 69, Emma showing such devotion to Paige's cunt that if it wasn't for all the cream coating her face Paige would have doubted how much her girl was able to enjoy it.

Wanting to make it up to Emma now Paige pressed her face deep into the other diva's cunt, wrapping her upstairs lips around those succulent downstairs lips and beginning to suck them gently in between long slow licks. She also began lingering on Emma's clit and entrance, perhaps a little too soon. Paige had wanted to eat Emma's pussy for hours to show her appreciation for all the times her girlfriend had treated her to such a experience, however nearly as soon as the English girl began licking the Australian girl's pussy she became absolutely consumed by the Aussie's flavour to the point she couldn't control herself.

So Paige licked faster and sucked harder, ravenous for the taste of cunt cream and the even tastier treat of Emma's sugar sweet cum. Everything about Emma was sweet, but especially her cum, Paige's mouth-watering as she thought about tasting it again. Oh, if Paige wasn't so obsessed with becoming the Alpha female of the WWE divas she would be drinking down as much of that cum, and heavenly pussy juice as possible, Paige promising herself at the very least she would go down on Emma more often, because her girl's cunt was even tastier than she remembered. Also, she really felt like she owed Emma some head.

Emma didn't feel that way. Not exactly. She certainly didn't feel like Paige owed her anything. She loved Paige. Paige was her everything, the two now former NXT divas and current WWE divas having seemed to fall head over heels for each other in record time. So eating Paige's pussy was her privilege, Emma really getting off on the fact that she was Paige's personal pussy licker, at the other girls beckon call at night and day with her only source of pleasure being the constant fucks her ass had to take.

However as much as Emma loved being Paige's personal anal whore and cunt lapper it felt really nice to have some attention on her pussy, and Emma certainly wouldn't object to some more of this treatment in the future, especially if Paige continued showing as much enthusiasm. Not in the locker rooms obviously, Paige had a reputation to maintain, and Emma loved the thought of being her Alpha female's favourite bitch, but when they were alone together in the safety of a hotel room or even just in a bathroom/closet Emma would love a pussy licking, as long as she could returned the favour of course.

It was hard to imagine that wouldn't be the case. Paige had often praised Emma's tongue work, and the blonde never fail to make the brunette cum really hard in her mouth and all over her face, so it would be unlikely for Paige to deny her the joy of eating her cunt. In fact Emma could imagine no scenario where she wasn't in between Paige's legs on a daily basis. Even if things had gone another way and Paige had ended up being her bitch Emma was sure she would have sampled Paige's pussy and become addicted. Not that she thought about that often, but the idea of topping Paige was a hot fantasy of hers, especially if she got to fuck her girlfriend's perfect ass.

Before Emma could become too lost in that line of thinking Paige shoved her tongue inside her pussy, causing her mind to go blank. She also let out a deafening scream followed by incoherent whimpers as Paige just left her tongue inside her for a few long seconds. Then Paige slowly started thrusting in and out, literally tongue fucking Emma. In response Emma wrapped her legs around the brunette's head and her fingertips in her hair and then shoved Paige's face as deep as it would go into her pussy, the blonde even desperately grinding her cunt against her girlfriend's face to maximise her own pleasure.

Eventually, after a lot of incoherent screams, Emma found her voice, "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Paige, fuck me Paige, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue, tongue fuck me, tongue fuck my lezzie cunt, ooooooooooh Goooooooodddddddddd, oh Paige, I love you Paige, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh God I love you so much! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh you fuck me soooooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddd, oh Paige! Paige! Fuck me Paige! Fuck my slutty little dyke pussy with your talented little tongue, mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddddd I love you, I love you, I love you OH GOD!"

Feeling overwhelmed Emma became a broken record, repeating 'fuck me' and 'I love you' over and over again in different combinations with little else except moans, groans, whimpers and cries. Which was pretty normal when Paige was fucking her in the ass, except for the 'three little words' which Emma had been desperately holding in for weeks. Because Emma might have had a crush on Paige since the moment she met her, but lately she'd been finally getting to know the pale brunette which had allowed her to fall completely in love with her NXT rival.

Despite the fact they had known each other for well over a year now their relationship was still only a few months old so Emma had been holding those three little words in until Paige said them first, and now she had Emma felt free. Provided she really had said it and Emma wasn't just delirious with happiness for her secret girlfriend fulfilling her lifelong dream. The fact Paige didn't immediately freak out was a good sign Emma wasn't delusional. Then again normally once a WWE diva started eating a pussy it was all but impossible for her to stop, Emma having certainly felt that way in the past whenever she had sampled one of her fellow divas, and it was definitely how she felt when eating Paige's pussy.

As Paige increased the force of her tongue thrusts and thus pushed Emma closer and closer to her orgasm the bubbly blonde smiled dreamily as she thought how happy she was. Paige had just achieved her ultimate goal in the WWE, they were both now officially on the main roster and most importantly of all they had each other. Paige loved her, and she loved Paige. They could be blissfully happy together while achieving their dreams. Now, if only Emma could fight Paige for her diva's title at a WWE PPV or whatever they were called now things would be perfect. Oh who was she kidding, they already were.

Just when Emma didn't think she could be happier Paige began curling her tongue inside her with every thrust, that extra bit of stimulation only taking to make Emma cum, pure bliss washing over her as she pushed her cunt upwards into Paige's face while mindlessly pushing her girlfriend's head downwards. For someone who was mostly on the receiving end of oral sex Paige did incredibly well, barely flinching at Emma's actions and instead pushing the Aussie to climax after climax, Emma becoming lost in the amazing pleasure Paige effortlessly gave her.

Paige was almost just as lost albeit in the fact that she was frantically swallowing as much as Emma's cum as possible. Then again that could be just her body taking over while her mind soared to cloud nine as she was practically suffocated by Emma's cunt and drowned by all the girl cum. Which was exactly why tops didn't do this, Paige definitely not feeling dominant right now but like a cum drunk bottom desperate to please her top. Paige promised to get herself out of that mind frame later, for now she would concentrated on swallowing Emma's cum, frantically tongue fucking her girlfriend once the cum ran out so she could receive some more.

Thanks to her skilled tongue work, and just how horny Emma now was, it didn't take long for Paige to make the other diva cum for her again. And then again, and then again, and then again, Paige showing Emma's pussy absolutely no mercy whatsoever. Which was the least she could do. After all when the positions were reversed Emma ravenously munched her muffin without complaint for as long as Paige wanted, eagerly tongue fucking the current double champion through multiple climaxes until Paige was ready to destroy Emma's tight little bum hole.

Of course it wasn't entirely out of the kindness of her heart that Paige did everything in her power to make Emma cum as much as possible. No, she couldn't get enough of Emma's cum, and unfortunately for her most of it ended up on her face due to her lack of experience. On the bright side she had been around the block and knew a few techniques to keep her energy up, keep her tongue from getting sore and more importantly to make Emma cum extra hard. That included shoving first one finger, then two into Emma's cunt while sucking on the other girl's clit, going back and forth between that and tongue fucking her girl.

There was something else Paige considered, namely shoving a finger or a tongue up Emma's slutty little arse hole, but she ultimately decided to save that for later. Which reminded her if she wanted to do everything she planned on tonight she'd have to give Emma a break at least momentarily. After all, wrestlers prided themselves on their stamina, but they weren't invincible. Besides, as much as Paige loved eating pussy, and promised herself she would eat Emma's pussy more in the future, right now she wanted to fuck that tight little pussy with something longer, thicker and harder than a tongue.

So Paige very reluctantly pulled herself away from Emma's cunt, shot up the blonde's body for a brief kiss and then grinned down at her, "Wait right here."

Emma frowned in confusion for a second or two as she lifted herself up slightly so she could watch what Paige was doing. Then her eyes went wide as she spotted Paige pulling her big strap-on out of her bag and firmly strap it around her waist, before spitting several times in her hand and then starting to rub that saliva into the dildo as if it was real and Paige was jerking herself off. Emma had to admit that would probably be enough lubrication for her slutty ass hole, but it would still stretch her backside painfully and ruin the romantic mood she had been so enjoying.

So for once Emma offered up a complaint of sorts, even if it was partly a genuine offer, "Would, would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Maybe later." Paige shrugged, enjoying the apprehension on Emma's face for a few seconds before smiling, "From the looks of it, and the taste, your pussy doesn't need any more lube."

"My, my pussy?" Emma stammered.

Paige just grinned wickedly and crawled back onto the bed, Emma easily spreading her legs as the brunette positioned her cock right at the entrance to the blonde's pussy and then pushed forward slowly, Emma crying out as Paige took her cunt and made it hers. Or had she already done that with her tongue? Or did Emma's pussy become Paige's property the moment she gave into her, became her bitch? In some ways it didn't matter, every part of Emma had been Paige's for the taking long before they had gotten together, but to feel the superior woman slide into her love hole filled Emma with almost indescribable joy.

Maybe Emma was so lost in that joy that she was totally oblivious to how long it took the dildo to become fully embedded inside her, or maybe Paige was right and her pussy was just so ready for this to happen that it was the easiest penetration of her life. It was probably a combination of both, but whatever the reason it seemed to only takes seconds for the strap-on to slide to the hilt into her cunt, Emma whimpering happily as she realised Paige's cock was all the way inside her. That Paige was all the way inside her. There was part of Paige inside her meant to be penetrated hole, the other woman taking her as she was a blushing virgin bride on her wedding night.

Just when Emma didn't think it could get any better Paige's eyes locked on to hers, the two WWE divas staring into each other's souls as they savoured the moment. Then one began to fuck the other in the 'traditional' way, Emma's legs instinctively wrapping around Paige's waist and they clung to each other tightly as they began to make love. Which to an extent was what they always did, even during their first time, Emma now having no doubt that Paige felt the same way as she did even back then, however this was so intense. So... real? So wonderful, amazing, magical, Emma never wanting it to end.

Had she known what Emma was thinking Paige would have agreed with the 'they were always making love' part, but not that she never wanted to end. It was wonderful and amazing, but it was just a little to intense for Paige's liking, the Brit overwhelmed by the love and devotion she saw in Emma's eyes as she slowly pumped her pussy. Mostly because she felt the same way, and that scared Paige who had worked her entire life to create a persona of a tough as nails chick who didn't care about anything except winning and putting Barbie dolls like Emma in their place. Ironically she had fallen head over heels for a Barbie doll girl who in reality was as tough as she was.

It was different when she was fucking Emma in the ass. Then it was all about domination, imposing her will on another woman and making her defeated opponent her bitch. Or more accurately reminding Emma that she was her bitch. Somehow Paige always felt powerful when Emma gazed at her lovingly when she was forcing the other girl to anally ride her strap-on cock, and yet that exact same look was now making her feel vulnerable. Even weak, to some extent. Like she was Emma's, and not the other way around. Which wouldn't matter in a normal relationship, but they were wrestlers, both officially on the WWE's main roster no less, and even during this act they could not be equal.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • You're Not What I Thought You Were Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds