• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Serving My Boss Ch. 02

Serving My Boss Ch. 02

Working had become very difficult for me. I was constantly thinking about Priya and couldn't wait for her to summon me to her office or come home. After that evening she took a very different attitude towards me and now, she was now assertive and almost rude.

I was often summoned to her office where she would order me at her feet. I was to massage, kiss and lick them until she was satisfied, she would also trample me, spit in my mouth and humiliate me as she saw fit. However we both missed the level of domination we reached when she came over. One day she asked me to give her a copy of my keys. Life would drastically change from that moment.

She wouldn't even tell me anything. One day I came back from work and found her sitting on the sofa, watching TV, completely naked. Her gym clothes were tossed on a chair and it was clear she was sweaty. As I came closer to her the strong smell hit me. She ordered me under her feet, and started rubbing them all over my face. I did my best to withstand the strong smell and even licked them when she asked me to. She then stood up, over my face and then told me to place my head on the cushion, which I did. She lowered herself on my face and ordered me to lick her ass. I slowly looked as her perfect caramel ass descended onto my face. The smell was strong too, hours of workout had make her sweat and she was well aware of that. She sat on my face full weight and I had to start licking her ass while she watched TV and slowly started masturbating.

My rim-job was apparently liked as after a while I felt her juices dripping on my chin and neck. She started masturbating furiously until she squirted violently all over me, I could feel my entire torso get drenched. The quantity of liquid was unbelievable, it was like being pissed on, just this was thick and dense. She didn't move, and told me to keep rimming her, until she farted right in my mouth and started laughing. The smell was obviously horrible but I could focus on that as she started peeing right after. I felt the warm liquid running through my clothes as it soaked them and passed on my skin, then felt it behind my head. The sofa, the rug, everything was soaked as she just sat there naked not giving a damn. She got up and told me she would use my toilet then run a bath for herself. As she went she told me to consider myself lucky she decided not to shit in my mouth.

I then got up, my skull hurting for the long time pressure of her weight. I looked in horror at my expensive leather sofa and Persian rug soaked in pee... Dry cleaners will charge me a fortune to clean them, and hopefully they will be able to. It wasn't long that I heard her calling me, I went to the toilet and she told me there was no toilet paper. I looked in the cabinet but she was right, it was over. She looked extremely pissed off as she stood up went into my room and opened the wardrobe. As she did she looked at me, told me she didn't know I had a walk-in closet and that she should make good use of it. She entered, stepping on the shirts on the floor with her sweaty and piss soaked feet and took one silk Armani shirt which she used to wipe her ass. She tossed it and took another, a Burberry one.

I could only look at her wrecking my expensive clothes as she wiped her ass on them leaving brown spots all over. She then looked at me and told me that should teach me to buy toilet paper. She went back to the bathroom and used my Jacuzzi. After that she left.

I went to bed not managing to sleep that much. Only around 5 I was able to finally sleep. It was not even 7 when I was suddenly waken up by her pussy pressed on my face. The smell was extremely strong and different from usual. All she said was lick it. I did and a big quantity of liquid entered my mouth. She started laughing telling me her husband left a surprise for me. Yes, I was actually eating his spunk from her pussy, apparently he fucked her in the morning before leaving for work and she had the brilliant idea to come rubbing it on my face, literally. I couldn't move with her full weight on my face and so I was forced to keep cleaning up her creampie. The cum never ended, and mixed with her abundant vaginal fluids into a slimy whiteish stuff. The taste was no good, but honestly not as bad as I would have expected (I had never tasted cum before, not even mine).

She started thrusting hard on my face, until she reached an orgasm of her own, squirting right in my mouth. When the spasms of her orgasms were over she just said to me I better drank it all or she was going to make a mess on the bed. As she ended speaking her morning pee started spraying in my mouth. Being the first in the morning the taste was simply horrible but I had to keep up with it and drink it all to avoid it spilling on my bed. After a minute or so she was done, then she picked another shirt from my closet and wiped on it. "See you later at work" was all she said before leaving.

Time went on and she was more and more in charge of my life, she would come by whenever she felt like it and use me as she felt like using me. One day I left work and headed to the gym, when I got back home it was around 8 pm. As I entered the flat I heard women laughing in the living room. I went to check and there I found her with 5 other ladies. They were all very good looking women, in their late 20s to early 30s and all of Indian origins. They were sipping wine, sitting on my sofa and had taken their shoes off. Priya called me over, telling me she didn't want to choose between using me and hanging out with her friends. I was ordered to lie down on the rug and all of them put their feet on me while they kept drinking wine and talking.

They ignored me for a while, rubbing their feet all over me as they laughed and chatted. Then one of Priya's friends asked her if it was true she used me as she said. So Priya stood up on my face and started trampling me, after a while all of them were trampling me simultaneously. The combined weight was really too much and the pressure was about to make me faint.

Then luckily they stepped down and started rubbing their bare feet on my face telling me to lick them. They all started spitting on my face, in my mouth and mocking me for letting them abuse me this way.

Finally Priya suggested they all tried a new game, she guided them into my bedroom, had me lie down inside the walk in closet and placed my shirts all around me so that I was completely surrounded in the "floor" she had made with shirts. The girls all got naked, they were quite tipsy on the wine so their inhibitions were totally gone. They then entered the closet, stepping on the floor made of shirts and myself, they started jumping on it, landing with their feet over me. The pain was really a lot, one of the ladies landed right on my face and I felt my skull and nose almost breaking under the sudden pressure. Another girl landed on my abs but I had no time to prepare so she went down crushing my stomach. When they finally stopped they were laughing while I was sure I would have a lot of bruises the next day.

They then started sitting on my face, first as a joke, then thrusting their pussies and asses on it and commanding me to lick. They started all masturbating while one at time used my face to get off, their fluids rapidly covered my face and they all came on my face. When Priya did the others noticed she was a squirter and were amazed. She then said I was used to it and actually she even pissed on my face. It was then that her friends said they all had to use the toilet, so Priya suggested they would just do it right there. They started peeing simultaneously, all over me. It was six of them and they had a lot of wine so it was a lot of pee. They drenched everything, there were at least 200 shirts on the floor and they soaked them all.

They apparently loved it and Priya told me I was to stay there soaked in piss while they went back to the living room as their ladies night was not over. They would come back whenever they would need the toilet again. I had a wine cellar in the living room, with very expensive French, Italian and Spanish wines, which they drank until the last drop. I could hear them laughing. After a while one friend of Priya came in and took another piss on me, spitted on my face and left without saying a word. Another did the same. Priya was next, she took a pee, it now tasted like alcohol and stayed there, squatting over my face. She started pushing and a fart came out. I screamed "what are you doing" but she ignored me and soon I saw her anus puckering as a big stool came out and landed on my face, the smell disgusting I was really on the edge to puke. That didn't stop her, as she kept shitting until I was covered.

When she was done she wiped on some of the shirts that were still hanging and not on the floor and left staggering. When a friend of her came in and saw me covered in shit she left a scream then started puking, right on my face, and basically everywhere... Her screams also made the other girls come checking and between the disgusting smell and the alcohol they all couldn't avoid vomiting right on me, or on my clothes which were soon soaked. They all left, not before one of them squatted on my face and sprayed diarrhoea everywhere. They cleaned themselves and left. While I was left there, overwhelmed with what happened and about 20,000 pounds of branded clothes to throw away.

Priya was apologetic the next day, she said they went too far and blamed the wine for that. However it wasn't long before she started coming over again and using me.

It wasn't gonna last much longer though as she had been offered a position in another company and were going to move to Singapore. Also her husband discovered something so she had to tell him the truth, but he still thought we were lovers and didn't believe there was no sex.

We had a farewell party for her in the office the last day. She bade farewell to all then left. I too left and went back home. I was surprised when I heard the door opening. Priya entered my room, but she wasn't alone, her husband Patel was with her. He wanted to see with his very eyes how I was just her slave as he was sure there was something romantic between us.

Priya ordered me to lie down on the floor, and she stepped on my face. She started kissing her husband, while gradually taking off her clothes. Her husband was also getting naked. He was also Indian, dark skin, about 6 ft tall. They both got naked, his cock, still soft was at least 8" long and quite meaty.

They made out as she stood on my face. Soon he also had one foot on my chest. Priya then told me to go to the walk in closet. She placed all my remaining clothes around me, recreating the same scenario as that night with her friends.

The pile of clothes was as high as my body so that I was not sticking out. She and her husband stepped on it, walking on the shirts until she was again over my face. She lowered herself and told me to lick her pussy, which I did. She started to masturbate and suck her husband cock, which gradually became rock hard. He was leaking a lot of pre-cum which dripped on myself and on my clothes, she was also very wet as I was giving her an orgasm with my tongue. After she came squirting over my face, she asked her husband to fuck her. He came over entering her while still on my face. I could see his huge balls on my eyes as his big shaft disappeared into my mistress' pussy.

They fucked right there, while I kept licking her and sometime him as he came out. They both were dripping a lot of sex juices and the smell and taste was very strong. She soon started shivering and had a very strong orgasm, the amount of fluid she squirted all over my face was something I had never seen before.

It wasn't long and her husband started thrusting stronger and screaming. I saw his balls contracting and I knew he was cumming inside her. It lasted for a long time, he was really a heavy cummer and when he withdraw a huge gob of spunk came out of her pussy which she told me to lick clean. Her husband wiped on a shirt from the "floor" and then they went at it again, and again, for 3 times.

After they were spent she started peeing on my face. She didn't warn me so I obviously wasn't ready, and her pee splashed everywhere. She then stood up, took her husband's cock in her hand and directed on my face, he soon started peeing too. She played with it directing the stream everywhere, in my mouth, all over the clothes and even on the clothes that were left hanging. They wiped on some clean clothes and left.

Before leaving she bade goodbye one last time.

That was the last time I've ever seen her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Serving My Boss Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds