• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • All Day Tease Ch. 01

All Day Tease Ch. 01

12

In which Rob, a college teacher in his 30s is teased first by a student and then by an increasing number of beautiful women as the day progresses.

**************************************

Chapter 1 - 3:00 AM to 1:00 PM - The Morning

in which we are introduced to Rob and each of the ladies he will encounter, as they all get ready for the day ahead.

********

Chapter 2 - 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM - The College. (Ali)

in which Ali teases her teacher Rob during class, and afterwords invites him to meet her later that night.

********

Chapter 3 - 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM - The Mall. (Nikki, Becca, Ashley)

in which Rob goes to the mall to her some clothes to wear for his date, and is "adopted" for the day by Becca and Nikki.

********

Chapter 4 - 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM - The Fantasy Club. (Ali, Stephanie)

in which Rob goes to the address Ali gave him, and finds it is an underground erotic club. Ali's co-worker Stephanie keeps Rob occupied until Ali is finished with work.

********

Chapter 5 - 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM - The Dance Club. (Ali, Steph, Becca, Nikki, Britney and Sasha, Ashley)

in which Ali and Stephanie take Rob out to a nightclub, and there they meet Becca, Nikki and a few of their girlfriends.

********

Chapter 6 - 1:00 AM to 3:00 AM - The Penthouse. (Nikki, Britney, Sasha, Ashely and Jenny)

in which Rob goes back to the top-floor apartment of some of the girls, and finally finds release from his day of constant teasing.

****************

Chapter 1 - The Morning

1.0 - 3:00am

Rob - 36 years old

After a half-hour of half-hearted effort, Rob closed his laptop in frustration.

He was a little drunk, and a lot horny, and none of the porn he was finding online was doing it for him. It was all gonzo, wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, no subtlety or teasing or seduction.

There was nothing in the world that turned Rob on more than a beautiful woman, dressed in revealing clothing, slowly teasing and tormenting the men around her.

It seemed all the girls at the college where he taught were beautiful, and they all dressed in a way to show off their natural charms. They haunted his thoughts day and night, distracting him as he tried to teach and keeping him up at night, stimulating his imagination into lascivious fantasies.

Real life never quite measured up to his dreams. He had been single ever since moving to town, going out on a few dates but nothing serious.

Oh well ... at least he would get to see Ali one last time tomorrow, when she came in to make up that test. Ali was in his senior level American history class, and she was a top ten to be sure. It had gotten increasingly harder to keep his lectures coherent as the semester progressed, with the wether getting warmer and the girls clothing getting smaller. Ali was no exception, in fact she always seemed to be a bit ahead of the other girls in terms of dressing for the summed. Last week she had worn a breezy little sundress, orange and red with flowers on it that cling to her curves as she moved. Short as the night in summer, it showed off virtual miles of smooth tanned skin, capped below by a pair of black strappy heeled sandals. Her toenails had been a bright orange. He wondered how that color might taste.

With Ali's legs walking circles through his brain, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

1.1 - 6:00am

Jenny - 18 years old

Jenny opened her eyes a full hour before her alarm went off. She was a night owl, and it usually took a few drowsy slaps of the 'snooze' button to do the trick. Not today - today she was too excited to sleep. Today was her eighteenth birthday! And tonight she was going to dance and party all night long.

The party was at Marianne's, and everyone would be there - even Jordan. She had been carrying a torch for him since 9th grade, but he never seemed to be interested. But tonight was her night - tonight she would catch his eye.

She just needed the right outfit. Should she wear her shiny black stretch pants? Or no - it should be her canary yellow lowcut dress, with her baby blue polka dot bra underneath, to make her cleavage really pop. What boy could resist that?

She pictured Jordan's face and smiled, and thought of holding Jordan in her arms. For a moment, Jenny imagined Jordan's cock sliding back and forth over the middle of her polka-dot bra, pushing her breasts out on either side, the head hitting her tongue each tine he thrust forward.

The thought excited her almost enough to make up for the long hours of school and work in between. Jumping out of bed, she shrugged out of her boyshorts pajamas and scampered towards the shower.

1.2 - 7:00am

Britney - 20 years old

Britney shut off the hot water and let the shower run cold for a few seconds before reaching for her fluffy pink towel and stepping out. Her skin tingled from the combination of her peppermint soap and the cold water. Her full brown curls dripped water as she dried herself off, and then tied the towel up around the dripping wet mess. She grabbed a second towel and dried off the rest of her.

Her uniform hung on back of her closet door - a short skirt with full red and white pleats and a full fitted top with the school letters across the chest. She looked at the white granny-panty briefs that were her uniform underwear. She hated them. Not only did it feel like she was wearing diapers, but they were also totally not sexy. Plus she preferred the cool feel of silk or satin, down there.

Not to mention, with a skirt as short as that was, there would be plenty of opportunities to show off something bright and colorful, down there. This way why she always wore her uniform all day on game days, rather than changing in the locker rooms.

She'd take the long way to the fields today, through the library and admin buildings, with maybe a stop in the computer lab to let them check her out, ahem, to check her email.

A few weeks ago, she pretended to have a computer virus, claiming that she had found naked pictures on her desktop. Oh they were there all right. Because she had put them there. And they were pictures of herself, from an unofficial modeling session from last year. A few of her in a silver bikini and many more with the bikini on the floor beside her.

She had gone in (in uniform of course) and asked a nerdy looking guy at a table in the back if he would help her with the "virus". Her hand idly played with the pleats of her cheer skirt, drawing his gaze. One look at the tanned thighs peeking out and his attention was complete. The look on his face when he opened the folder with the pictures was unbelievable. She had set the thumbnail size to be the biggest, showing just 8 pictures on the whole screen. And they were all of her - two in the bikini, and the others stark naked, except for a pair of silver high heels.

The boy kept looking back and forth from the screen to Brittany right next to him, in shock at what he was seeing. She actually saw his pants pole up in the space of a few heartbeats.

"But, that's, uh, that girl is, um," he stammered.

"What?" she squeeked.

"That's you!", he finally got out.

"No silly that's not me."

The thumbnail at the very top showed her with the bikini top untied and half off, and Brittany was smiling at the camera while licking one painted fingertip. Brittany made exactly the same pose in the computer lab, bringing her finger up to her mouth and sucking on it slightly. It was UNMISTAKABLY her in the photos.

"But, I guess she does kind of look like me," she said. The boy could do nothing but nod.

She stopped licking her finger and touched it to the tip of his nose. "Can you just please make them go away?" she oozed at him.

Thoroughly confused, but seriously aroused, he deleted the images and handed her laptop back.

"Oh thank you!" She flung her arms around him and kissed him not on the lips but on the ear, sticking her tongue in ever so quickly. She pulled back as a shudder ran though him.

"Do you want to give me your email address, in case the virus comes back?" she asked in parting, and he hurriedly handed her his card.

Promising him she would email if any more pics appeared, she flounced away, privately deciding to repeat this act in a month or two, maybe with dirtier pictures. Maybe if she felt adventurous she'd sneak back into the lab and pose around his computer table, maybe masturbate with his mouse, just to see the reaction when he looked at the shot. But that was for the future.

Let's see, who else could she tease today?

It had been the Dungeons and Dragons club last week on game day, in the back of the library.

She has set up on a bench seat near them, with a Taschen coffeetable book about high heels. She lounged on the bench and brought her feet up beside her with the book on her thighs. Her pose let half of the game table see her semi-seethru panties, clear as day. Oh, the looks on their faces ... She stayed for about fifteen minutes, then got up and sauntered off, casually dropping the book of shoes on the boy's gaming table as she swept past.

Anyway, she couldn't get them again today, it was too soon. They wouldn't enjoy it as much of she came by EVERY week - this way they would dream about her, and only want her more.

What other easy opportunities were there between the parking lot and the locker room?

Aha - the physical plant building! Older men were a favorite of hers - it seemed all she had to do was beam her thousand-watt smile at a guy her dad's age and he would start to breathe faster.

It was settled then. She'd go the long way up from the student parking lot, up all those steps by the faculty lots, and pop into the Physical Plant office to borrow a pencil. And then drop that pencil. And then bend over right at the waist to pick up that pencil.

She grinned wide, and headed back to her bedroom.

1.3 - 8:00am

Sasha - 21 years old

Sasha was fast asleep, sprawled out across her comforter. A roach was in the ashtray, long dead, and the room smelled faintly of smoke. It had been a wild crazy night, going late into the early morning, and she had only been home for a few hours. In fact she had not even finished undressing from the party before she passed out.

Her skirt was no where to be seen, but she still had on rich purple panties with little skull and crossbones all over them. A matching bra lay a little ways away on the bed. Her fingers and toes were painted to match the same purple hue of her underwear, and her plastic star earrings of the same bright color stood out against the deep black luster of her hair. She would not wake until well into the afternoon.

Last night had been crazy, even by her standards. There had been a DJ there, and Sasha had settled on him as her target. She had danced her way to the front of the floor, right in front of his table, and there she stayed, gyrating to the music and shooting simmering glances toward the DJ. She knew that his raised platform offered him an excellent view down her cleavage, so she shook

Soon she was on her knees under the DJ table and while he spun tracks, she was slowly biting the crotch of his leather pants, running her tongue and teeth over the pulsing bulge that was his hardening cock. As the next song started, and he dropped his left hard down to play with her hair, Sasha lifted up her head and started to suck eagerly on his fingers.

One hand came around to tend that bulge, which was getting bigger every second, pushing hard against the tight leather. His free arm was pumping the sky, and the music thundered all around her.

Her rich purple lips began to rise into a smile as she disappeared deeper into the recollection ...

1.4 - 9:00am

Stephanie - 26 years old

Stephanie took one last drink from her OJ, as she left her bedroom. As she passed the kitchen island she stopped by the window and lit a cone of incense. Breathing in the rich eastern scent with satisfaction, she she smoothed out her soft, tight orange LuluLemon yoga pants and rolled out the mat. Time to limber up. She was on the first shift at the club today, 11-7. She liked to be able to crawl all over her clients, if the situation required it.

Stephanie loved her work - from an early age she had realized the power she could wield over a certain type of man. She attracted male attention no matter what she did, her striking red curls and hourglass figure made sure of that. As a result of growing up turning heads, she developed an unconscious sense of when men were staring at her, even if they tried to hide it. Now if she felt like encouraging them she would angle herself towards them, subtly, ensuring that they kept seeing just enough to remain interested, almost without thinking about it.

She had been experimenting with webcam modeling to make money before finding the Flights of Fantasy Club. It was not particularly demanding of her - just dress for the bedroom, sit and pose on her couch, and chat with the perverts who paid by the minute to see her. She only for a small portion of the fees, usually several weeks later, so when one of her viewers mentioned the club in a private vid session, she perked up right away. He had gotten her on the list - it was very secretive - in exchange for getting the honor of being her first client.

She had done theatre and dance all through high school, and the skills she acquired there - improvisation, movement and the art of actually listening to a scene partner and being in the moment - made sure she was the most requested provider at the club, with almost every client becoming a regular, at some frequency or another.

In fact, Wally, her very first real regular client, was coming in tonight. She really looked forward her time with Wally - they had developed their routine over the course of several sessions, and both of them had fun, so it seemed to grow more enjoyable every time. Plus she got to sing, almost the only time she did these days.

Wally was a jazz saxophonist and a total cheeseball. He was in his forties, with a mustache. He always came in a bright flashy suit, without a jacket, but usually with suspenders. Red ones, of course.

Steph would don a snazzy gown, sequined and slinky, and play the part of a vamp lounge singer. Accent on the vamp.

They would set up in the biggest room the club had, a small 30 seat theatre with dance floor on the stage. They would quickly decide on a few songs beforehand, jazz standards or brassy musical theatre belters. Steph would turned out all the lights except for a hard spot in the middle of the dance floor, and the. Wally would start playing.

Last time, about six months ago, the two were in fine form. Wally was flush with confidence and excitement after a monthlong tour of Japan, joking with Steph as he unpacked his horn.

She was getting changed behind a privacy screen, into a slinky shiny red "Jessica Rabbit" dress, slit ALL the way up, so far up that her bright greet panties would be visible if she kicked high. The look was made complete with long red matching opera gloves and red sparkly open-toed platform pumps. Damn skippy she could jazz dance in stacked heels.

After a quick warm up, they jumped right into the deep end with "All That Jazz" from Chicago. Stephanie loved Kander and Ebb, and plus she knew NOBODY could shimmy shimmy shake the way she did.

Her first move was one long leg out from behind the privacy screen, the slit in the dress ensuring her whole thigh was visible. As she followed her body out into the light, Steph could practically see his pants getting tighter.

She circled him slowly as he played, dragging her arms across his shoulders. The tempo started to speed up and Wally's movements began to get bigger. So did that bulge.

She got right in front of him, singing right into his face, accentuating all her facial movements, winking and snapping her head this way and that on the beats.

He slid to his knees as he brought the song home. Stephanie was standing before him, almost overtop him, her legs spread wide, and she was doing jazz hands so vigorously her whole body shook, most strikingly her chest under its sheath of tight red fabric.

In the space between songs, Wally rose slowly as Stephanie sank to her knees, reversing the positions they held before. He started the next number, a swinging jazz standard from the 1950s called "Orange Colored Sky"

Stephanie sang from on her knees, arching her back to keep her diaphragm open, and also to show off her amazing cleavage. Her hands in their gloves were roaming over as much of his body as they could reach.

Wally looked down and stared hard as he played, taking in the spectacular heaving of her breasts as she sang:

"I was walking along, minding my business, When out of an orange-colored sky,"

Wally's shirt was stained with sweat but Steph just seemed to glow under the light.

"Flash! bam! alakazam!"

On each of these hits she whipped her hair around in circles, pressing lightly against his crotch with the top of her head.

"Wonderful you came by."

Stephanie eased her face right into his pulsating pants for the next verse.

"I was humming a tune, drinking in sunshine,"

She was now looking up at him, but with her face in so close every time she opened her mouth to sing her chin brushed against his tentpole, making it jump and twitch as much as the pants allowed. It was driving him mad with pleasure, she knew, but somehow he was still able to play.

"When out of that orange-colored view. Wham! bam! alakazam!"

Once again she pressed hard with every exclamation point, and she knew by the way his cock pressed against his pants that it was time for the next step.

"I got a look at you,"

As Steph sang those words she unzipped his fly and let his rock hard cock spring out. She began slowly rubbing up against it with her opera gloves, using the whole length of her arm past her elbow, pinning his cock between her arms and his stomach, heaving with his breathing.

"One look and I yelled 'timber',

"watch out for flying glass"

On the last work she varied her rhythm for a beat, using her gloved palm to run a double-time circle over his cockhead. He almost missed the next pickup.

"'cause the ceiling fell and the bottom fell out, I went into a spin and I started to shout, I've been hit, this is it, this is it!"

At this point, instead of returning to the song, he began to improvise around melody, playing quicker and quicker, arpeggiating as fast as he could.

Steph knew what that signal meant, and quickened her stroke, still using nothing but the smoothe satin of her glove. With her other hand she started kneading his balls, squeezing them between her fingers as she jerked him fast and furious.

With a wild blatt of sound he blew his hardest, a piercing high scream of a note, and exploded in Stephanie's hands. Wally dropped the horn from his mouth and breathed heavily, gasping for breath. A smattering of applause came from the darkened seats, where Lisa and Phaedra, in between clients, had slipped in to watch. Her act with Wally was a favorite amongst the girls at the club, and Wally loved to show off as much as she did - he was a sax player for goodness sakes.

Steph smiled at the memory as she thought of seeing Wally again that night. How were they going to top last time?

She had just the right dress, a sequined silver number, every bit as tight and slinky as her Jessica Rabbit one. It was new and he had never seen it before - she would have to think of just the right song.

OK - Silver sexiness, check. What else?

Another regular was on the books for noon today, Donnie. She didn't have to bring anything to wear for Donnie. The club had a wardrobe room, with both clothes and a variety of costumes, from lingerie-like tiny Halloween costumes to realistic looks for businesswomen, schoolgirls, etc.

Donnie, with a fetish for of all things, mannequins. He had been seeing her for two years now, and in chatting with him after their sessions, she knew now that when he was growing up his parents owned a department store.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • All Day Tease Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds