• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tina Tiny Tits - 18th Birthday Party

Tina Tiny Tits - 18th Birthday Party

123

18th Birthday Party

"Daddeeeeee." Tina spotted the taxi pull up outside. Yanking open the front door, she dashed full pelt down the drive and through the gate. Just as the taxi drew away she jumped up and clung to my neck.


"Daddy, you're home," she shouted in my ear, almost deafening me. Kisses were rained on my cheek, my neck, and then a full-blooded smacker straight on my lips.

"Love you daddy, love you lots."

"And I love you too, Tiny Tits ."

"Daddy!" She reprimanded, wagging a finger at me. "My tits aren't tiny, they're just right."

"OK, sweetheart, I agree. Have you missed me?"

Tina unwrapped her legs from around my waist, let go of my neck and dropped to the pavement. She stretched her arms out to their fullest.

"This much daddy." She thought a moment, "No, this much and this much and THIS much. She stretched her arms again, jumped to the left, then jumped some more. I doubted she'd exaggerated. Being an only daughter, Tina had my full attention at all times that I was home.


My name's Mike. I'm a civil engineer and I have to go where I'm sent. The salary and perks are fantastic but I can be anywhere at a moment's notice, usually for several weeks at a time. Being part of a strong, go-ahead company, I can be sent all over Europe, Asia, even the United States. It's interesting work but I really miss my 'Tiny Tits '.


Her birth certificate says 'Christine' but it's a name that's rarely used. To the family and to her friends she's Tina. Tiny Tits is a school nickname that's stuck. Not in a derisory way, never that. Tina is a very popular girl - a tiny bundle of energy and fun.

Ever since she left her mom's womb, Tina has been small. She spent weeks in hospital hooked up to all manner of devices finely tuned to preserving her. All through her childhood she was by far the smallest in class and, where many kids shoot up post puberty, Tina simply took her time but never caught up.

Having temporarily managed to be released from Tina's arms and legs, I picked up my suitcase and hand luggage and we both walked inside. Brenda's hug wasn't quite so over the top but her kisses were real. Pinned against the kitchen unit she ground herself against me. Stopping only for fresh breaths of air we kissed for, it seemed, several minutes. In reality it was probably only one.

Brenda, my long-suffering wife of 20 years, seemed to pride herself with how quickly she could make me rock hard, just by kiss and pussy grind alone. I'd swear she logged it in some secret diary.

"It's real good to see you back home," she said, even though I'd only been away two weeks.

"Can you please put daddy down?" Tina asked. "I got to him first."

It seemed that as Tina got older she was becoming more and more jealous of Brenda. Maybe it was my imagination, but the stares Tina gave Brenda had become so sharp they were now razor edged. I shrugged it off. It was all hormones, her age. Tina would wake up one morning and all would be normal again.

"Come on then," I said, turning my attention my second favourite female. "Let's see what I can find for you."

It didn't take long. The bottle of perfume was Tina's favourite, bought from the airport shop.

"Daddy that is so ... WOW! Thank you, thank you, thank you."

At only 4 ft 9 inches tall and weighing barely 8 stone, when I bent down to greet her Tina would hook fingers round my neck so I could lift her easily.

"Daddy, if you'd been 2 days more you'd have missed my birthday." Neither Brenda not Tina liked me being away from home so much, but if my expertise was needed at a moment's notice I could be already booked on to the next flight out. I'd only just managed to wangle an early return.

"I'm sorry I missed helping organise your party but at least I made it home and there might just be an 18th birthday present for you from Paris that none of your friends will have." Tina's eyes lit up.

"Anyway, Tiny Tits . What have you been up to?

"Daddy will you stop teasing." Tina knew I was just trying to wind her up.

"OK Princess. I promise not to call you Tiny Tits again."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"At least until tomorrow."

"Daddy!"

"OK sweetheart. I won't."

The 22 carat gold bracelet had dented my credit card, but not severely. It was gift wrapped by the store, a famous Parisian store; I just had to make sure Brenda wouldn't see the bill. The gift was locked safely in the suitcase. Tina would have to wait two more days before she could wear it.

I'd phoned home as soon as I'd cleared border control. The meal was almost ready. Tina still hugged me tight, thrilled with the perfume. As our only child Brenda had asked me numerous times not to spoil her. It fell on deaf ears. Being protective though, I was still concerned about Tina's short skirts. Like many girls her age, Tina favoured very short skirts, her excuse was that they made her legs seem longer, maximising what little height she had.

It didn't take long for Tina to open the package and spray a little perfume on her wrist, dabbing a little behind each ear. The perfume smelled good as I leaned to kiss her on the cheek. Again, protective of my precious daughter, I was wary not to cause myself any undue visible embarrassment.

"Love you Daddy!" said Tina, precious words I'd heard many, many times.

Brenda shouted through. Dinner was ready.

We sat around the table as we'd done many times before. Tina chatted away, brought me up to date with all the college gossip, local news, who had stolen who's boyfriend, stuff like that.

*****

Two days passed. Most of the work had been done. Our detached Victorian house had a large basement which had, at some time, been converted into what could best be described as a large den. These days I used it as an office, a chill out zone, but when Tina had been small it was a play zone or games room. As she moved into her teens it was a place to invite friends with enough privacy and ideal for letting off steam. There was a shower room and even a foldaway bed.

The music system was a little outdated but it still worked well. There was more than enough power to satisfy any teenage ears; add to that a few CD compilations and we had lift off. Brenda and I had worked hard together to make it look the perfect place for an 18th party, a local sandwich shop had delivered the food and all we needed now were some guests.

Most of the friends Tina had invited were older than her. Tina's birthday was right at the end of the academic year, so she was the youngest of all the college students in her year. Her size, or lack of it, only added to the illusion, as most people thought she belonged to a much younger year group.

If I thought Tina's skirts were short, I had a lot to learn. Tina had decided there would be no boys there. Boys drank too much, wanted to kiss too much, wanted to grope too much. Tina had firmly denied any boys access. She had told everyone it was her party and her rules. The only exception to local girls being invited was her cousin, Maddy, who had travelled up from Dorset for a few days to be at what was a very special occasion. Tina could now legally buy a drink in a bar, vote, buy cigarettes and (if she wanted) watch an 18+ movie.

Maddy, 2½ years older than Tina, is the daughter of Anna, Brenda's sister. Although Anna is younger than Brenda, she was the first to conceive, 'out of wedlock' as the old phrase goes, and something as a shock to both her and their mother. Anna wasn't on the pill, and her boyfriend was out of condoms. Unluckily at the time, Anna soon discovered she was pregnant.

Things didn't turn out badly though. Her then boyfriend, Simon, and Anna got married and have lived very happily since. Anna had a second child, a boy, but not until several years after.

I really don't blame Simon for getting Anna pregnant. She was, and still is, very beautiful, though not of course (in case Brenda should read this) as beautiful as either my dear wife and daughter. Anna is far more outgoing than Brenda, although both are party animals. Brenda loves to party, Anna lives to party. I'd all on at times to divert my gaze from Anna. Long legs, nice tits, round ass and very fuckable.

I guess it was for the best that they moved, with Simon's work, down to Dorset. Although Yorkshire is God's own county, the good Lord spent far more time designing Dorset's scenery and very amicable climate. Maddy took on both her mother's beauty and her father's brain. Beautiful and brainy don't always go together but Maddy is equally as fuckable as her mother and smart enough not to get pregnant. Boys have to prove their worth before getting inside her gorgeous lace panties.

Hell, did I just say that? I guess at times I'm away far too long from the fairer sex. Maddy has stayed with us, sleeping in the spare room, quite a number of times. Simon and Anna aren't loaded but live comfortably. Both work, and, as soon as Maddy was confident enough to travel alone, she would stay for a week or two to catch up with friends she knew from her Yorkshire roots.

Her panties (hmm, how would I know that?) are fashionable rather than practical. Lace edged thongs are her choice, always accompanied by matching bras. Not that I take any interest in that, but sometimes I'm away from the fairer sex for ... OK, OK, you already know that. I'm always home for Christmas, unless some company has an exceptionally dire emergency and the funds to pay exorbitant fees for my services. It's only happened once.

Take the last but one Christmas. Simon and Anna had planned a Christmas well away from the British Isles and Maddy didn't want to spend Christmas alone. I was home by the 22nd December, just in time to collect Maddy from the railway station. Now Maddy is a flirt, an unashamed very feminine, very sexy flirt. She knows uncle Mike is a sensible, happily married man, with a wife and daughter he utterly adores. But Maddy is a flirt. Not 100 yards away from station parking lot and, well, the conversation quickly turned sexy. Sexy is good, 3 blouse buttons open and a bra designed to maximise cleavage is always good. Add a hand carelessly placed on my left leg is very, very good. Having it placed nearer and nearer my rapidly swelling cock is fucking fantastic, however Maddy's teasing had gone too far.

"I don't think you should be doing that," I said, quite firmly.

"But you're my favourite uncle," Maddy replied. "Don't you like that?"

"THAT, " I replied, "Is for your boyfriends, not for your uncle." I removed the offending hand, admitting to myself I was rather reluctant to do so.

Maddy pulled an exaggerated post. "It's OK. It's not like I'm going to say anything."

She placed her hand back on my leg. The bulge was still there and she knew it." But you do like it. I can see."

"MADDY! You've never been like this before." This time I didn't move her hand.

"Girls do grow up. You've always been real kind to me. And you're kinda hunky."

Hunky wasn't a description I'd had before.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked.

"At train prices? No I haven't. So you don't like a bit of fun, then?"

"Behave yourself, Maddy."

"Don't you like me anymore?"

Maddy turned, cleavage fully on show. "Another button?"

"Maddy! I'm driving. I'll have an accident."

I may as well have been talking to the man on the moon. Maddy was going to be Maddy.

"Is that so?" She giggled, putting her hand even nearer my bulge. "It's OK, I'm not gonna touch."

The rest of the short journey back home was far from boring. The following year, Maddy would no longer a hormone-fuelled teenager. She was 100% a young, virile woman. Her hand stayed in that place for most of the journey, occasionally moving up and down, very gently. It seemed a good game to play.

I guess living out of town in deepest Dorset, with an understanding dad and mom, and a brother who is never going to complain, meant a young lady could feel at ease around home.

It was Brenda who told Maddy she should cover herself a bit more when uncle Mike was around. Maddy didn't take one iota of notice. I just got used to it. I'm sure Maddy sometimes just forgot she wasn't at home. I saw more of Maddy's underwear in two weeks than I'd seen of Tina's in the 10 years before and most of the time it was still on Maddy's body. I say most of the time; perhaps it was just chance that Maddy came out of the bathroom a couple of times covering not much of her front with a clutched towel as I made my way up the staircase. She sure has a butt to be proud of. Christmas came and went. I worked away a lot in the passing months and that car journey was largely forgotten.

*****

Back to the day of the party: Maddy had arrived the day before, taking a taxi from the station. As the guests started to arrive I guess I started to feel bad that I'd denied Tina the right to wear an even shorter dress than the ones she usually wore to go out with friends. Unknown to me, mom had relented since, after all, it was Tina's 18th, she had had been talked into buying Tina's choice of party dress.

Both Tina and Maddy came downstairs in readiness for the party and I sucked in my breath in utter surprise. 'Tiny tits' of course didn't have the desire to wear a low cut blouse, whereas Maddy did. Oddly, I thought, for no boys were there. So the poor lads didn't miss out, Maddy and Tina had arranged to go down town to one of the clubs the following weekend. If it wasn't for the special day I would have been somewhat annoyed at Tina's new skirt which barely covered her panties. Maddy's was much the same and, given that Maddy was several inches taller than her cousin, it seemed to make her legs much longer.

Lisa's friends arrived at the party one or two at a time and I noticed several of them carried bottles as well as their birthday gift. We had some drinks already bought in and I assumed Tina would keep the extra bottles for later in the week. I left our present, neatly wrapped by the Parisian boutique, on the table with the rest of her gifts. I knew Tina chose her friends carefully. All the gifts would be safe where they were.

"You can take a break now," said Brenda. "I know parties aren't your thing and girl talk won't interest you anyway."

She gave me a plate of assorted party food and reminded me that the kettle, teabags and milk were in the kitchen. I really must train Brenda better; everything should have been ready for me. Luckily when I got the milk from the fridge I noticed she'd restocked the beer.

Being alone in the lounge meant I could watch football on cable. An hour later I was just settled nicely when I heard Tina's shriek.

"Daddy!" She said, rushing into the lounge and jumping on to my lap. Mwah! A big sloppy kiss and a very enthusiastic hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you for the bracelet. It's just so out of this world."

"It's because you're so precious and special. And today is the day you're officially an adult."

She twisted herself around to face me, knees now astride me, and threw her arms around my neck. I guess she caught me unawares, her very short skirt easily hiking up and her pussy pushed tight against my groin. Perhaps because of the time I'd been away from home and Brenda's tiredness for the last couple of days, I felt myself immediately stiffen, which in her hyped up state Tina didn't immediately notice.

For several minutes she reeled off the various presents she'd received, and birthday cards. Save for the small amount of material between her and me, my cock would have been prodding against her pussy lips, begging for an entry pass. Given her enthusiasm and giddiness reeling off her presents, the slight swelling became a very large and stiff one. I felt very embarrassed. This had never happened before.

She finally noticed. Her jaw dropped.

"Sorry Daddy, I shouldn't be sat like this, should I?"

I laughed. "Hey, it's your 18th birthday and you can do anything today." I laughed again, more a nervous laugh. "If you're comfortable like that, I'm fine." I immediately chided myself - hell, this was my daughter, but in my mind it was a comfort I badly needed.

I paused. Tina and I had always been close, especially when she didn't see me for several weeks. I always tried to phone home when I thought she'd be there so we could chat some.

There was a very uncomfortable pause. You know those awkward questions kids ask as they grow up? I knew, from the expression on Tina's face, one was going to come now.

Tina finally spoke, "Daddy, when you and mom kiss and you kinda hold her close, it feels good too ... doesn't it?"

"Yes. I love mom a lot."

"And you get like you are now?"

"Well, sometimes, yes." It was almost always 'yes'.

"So, as it's my birthday, can I kiss you like mom does? You know, for buying me this bracelet?"

I thought long and hard.

"Sure, why not," I answered, rather awkwardly. "But it's probably best not to tell mom."

Again I paused for thought. "Don't you find it better to kiss boys your age?"

"There aren't many I really like at college. And most the ones I do like are attached."

"But you have kissed boys, surely?"

"Of course. But they're usually after something else. That's why I didn't invite any boys to my party. And besides, this is different. The bracelet is fantastic."

"OK then, you can give me a kiss and a hug."

Tina didn't need a further invitation. Despite her own reluctance kissing boys, she was pretty damned good, so good it lasted quite a while. Almost without thinking I started to stroke the nape of her neck, then let my fingers wander down her spine, then caress the sides of her tiny breasts.

"Daddy," she said, almost as if to chastise my touching. Then she went silent, kissing me full on the mouth. Her breath smelled a little of alcohol, but not too much. I figured just enough to be where she was, doing as she was doing ... kissing me now in more of a sexual way.

I let my fingers wander again, up and down the sides of her thin summer sweatshirt ... more of a posh tee-shirt, with embroidered butterflies edged with gold brain. Tina kept up the kiss. My hands went underneath her sweat, touching bare skin. I could feel her pubis pushing against my hardness.

"Daddy," she said again. Then she thought otherwise and her voice trailed off.

"You said you wanted a proper kiss. This is what I do with mom, but you can tell me to stop."

As if too embarrassed she took a while to reply.

"It's OK. It feels good." Then she went back to kissing me.

Perhaps, after 2 cans of beer, my own inhibitions had eased. This time my fingers ran up and down her sides, then hooked under her bra, a little oversized and easy to move. Still no sign of Tina chastising me. I pushed the bra up and over her small breasts, thumbing her nipples. I was surprised; although Tina had very small breasts, her nipples rapidly became large and full. She shivered and opened her mouth wider so the kiss became fuller and deeper, itself sexual charged. At the same time she thrust her pubis hard against my erection, moving her hips against it and bringing pleasure to us both.

Just then a shout came up from the basement.

"Tina, where did you go?"

As if the guilt of the last few minutes hit us hard, we both moved quickly.

"I was just talking to Daddy, thanking him for his lovely present," Tina shouted back.

The noise of footsteps became louder as the girl walked up the stairs from the cellar. Tina rapidly pulled her bra back into position, straightened her top and self-consciously rearranged what little there was of her mini-skirt.

"Hi, Mr Sampson. Thank you for arranging this super party."

'Super' came out exaggerated, as if her family lived in the posher side of town. Her perfect diction during the short conversation that followed emphasised that.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tina Tiny Tits - 18th Birthday Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds